SACRED DECEPTION

By havenwrts

ON HOLD || π‘­π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”, π‘ͺπ’π’π’”π’‘π’Šπ’“π’‚π’„π’š 𝑢𝒇 π‘Ήπ’π’šπ’‚π’ 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 || Kashi Γ—... More

|| Copyright, Playlist And Dedication ||
1 || Agony ||
2 || Proposal ||
3 || Shah Gul ||
4 ||Dagger ||
5 || Ishq ||
6 || Amir ||
7 ||Unknown ||
8 || Sultanate ||
9 || Mirage ||
11 || Known Stranger ||
12 || Pakiza ||
13 || Embers ||
14 || Moon||
15 || Taufeeq ||
16 || Heart ||
17 || Hooriya ||
18 || Chess ||
19 || Blood ||
20 || Rain ||
21 || Secret Passage ||
22 || Ornament ||

10 ||Portrait||

1.3K 122 17
By havenwrts

उड़ने दे इन परिंदों को
आज़ाद फिजां में 'गालिब'
जो तेरे अपने होंगे वो लौट आएँगे..

Let these birds fly
in a free air 'Ghalib'
Those who will be your own will return..

-Mirza Ghalib

🍁

Sufian's pov~

" What is it, Amir? "

I said before sitting down on the classic divan of my room.

And offered him to sit on the couch opposite to me, which he did.

I noticed that he was silent since few minutes and the reason behind his silence was still unknown to me, but somehow.. his silence was killing me.

When he had entered the room, his face expressions justified many emotions but now his face had only the emotion of blankness.

I inched forward and placed my lips on the pipe of hookah before speaking.

" If you are going to stay silen- "

" Bhai jaan, hume aisa lagta hain ki woh wapis aa gaya hain. "

(Brother, I think he's back. )

When the words left his mouth, I looked at him like he's the most amusing thing present in my room.. and soon a wave of shock hit me hard, as a shiver ran down my spine.

No, he can't be back. He was killed. Wait, I shouldn't be assuming things. I should confirm first, then I'll celebrate my grief of his return.

" Who is back, Amir? "

I asked in almost an inaudible voice and I don't know how his ears managed to caught my words.

His eyes found their way and looked directlly in mine when he opened his mouth to speak.

" The legitimate son of Khalid Al Rahman, and the licit owner of the throne..is back. "

He stated calmly while looking at me and I gazed at him with same emotions before closing my eyes and opening my mouth to speak.

" How do you know he is back? "

I asked him as my eyes remained shut.

" Today, in the palace itself.. I bumped into a masked guy who was struggling in putting his gloves on.. that's when I saw the eagle birthmark on his wrist which was same as him. He ran away even before I could properly register the situation in my mind.."

When he finished his little story, a sigh escaped my lips and I started thinking about him.. about Khalid Al Rahman.. my dead father.

🍁

Kashi's Pov~

The portrait was caged inside the sleak rectangular golden frame, which was too shiny and glossy for my eyes' normal range.

I noticed how It had a unique pattern of moon on its edges, while its lengths were covered with stars.

It was the perfect epitome of beauty, and I couldn't deny it that the first thought which crossed my mind after seeing it was, ' this frame was designed by lord Vishwkarma itself.. and even the man of this portrait is maybe designed by him. '

I moved my gaze from the frame and looked at the man of the portrait, standing in darkness.
I noticed how his face was only visible because of the lamps which were lightning beside him.

And behind him, the moon was shining in its all glory.

Seeing the moon and stars of this portrait, I smiled a little.. when for the first time, I got to know a possitive thing about Badshah.. he is fond of night sky.

" Aur inse milye, Malika. Inka naam hain Mitthu Miya.. "

( And Meet him, Malika. His name is Mitthu Miya. )

Aayat's cheerful voice reached down my ears and I diverted my gaze from the portrait of that Badshah to her.

A wide smile was playing on her lips and the locks of her hair were coming in front her eyes again and again while her every trial of setting them behind her ears was going in vain.

Haha, she's so cute.

I noticed how her eyes were too focused in one direction and I couldn't stop myself from wondering what made her so excited. I followed the direction she was looking in to find a beautiful parrot sitting- caged inside the golden cage.. who was- who was sleeping.

However, my reaction wasn't same like her.

I moved my gaze to the portrait again and decided to thank Aayat for showing me my chamber. No offense.. Aayat was cute but right now, I just wanted to be left alone.

" Aapka Shukri- "

( Thank yo-)

But she was quick in cutting me off as she continued telling me more about her Mitthu Miya.

" Pehle toh yeh bhai jaan ke khwabgah ki shaan badhate the, aur kaafi khaas se the bhai jaan ke. ''

( It used to be in brother's chamber before and he loved it so much. )

When she said those words.. I couldn't stop myself from pondering on the fact that he placed Mitthu in my chamber when he loves it so much. Why?

Therefore, I decided to ask her the same question which erupted in my mind. However, before I could ask her about it, she answered on her own.

And I just couldn't stop myself from smiling, internaly at her cuteness.

" Jaanti hain, Malika? Bhai jaan ne aapke khwabgah mein apni har woh cheez rakhwayi hain jo unke dil ke kareeb hain. "

( Do you know, Malika? Brother has kept every single thing which is close to his heart in your chamber. )

What the fuck?!

'' How romantic na?!! "

I was still processing the newly found information which hit me hard, and in no time.. Aayat's romantic statement hit me harder.

No, that's wasn't romantic at all!

And I don't know how to explain this to Aayat that I found it creepy rather than romantic. Like who the fuck does that!

I moved my gaze and looked at Aayat's face and noticed the wide smile playing on her lips. Does she never stops smiling or what?-

My mind stopped thinking when a thought crossed my mind and I again looked back at the portrait hanging on the wall of my room in its all glory.

And I think she noticed me gazing it too, 'cause she answered the questions I didn't ask, but were running in my mind at full speed.

" Aur yeh khudki tasweer bhai jaan ne Tahir Miya se banwayi thi kuch saal pehle- )

( And this portrait of him was made by Tahir some years ago- )

When she suddenly haulted between her statement, I looked at her and noticed a slight blush covering her both cheeks.

Is it because of Tahir's name? Maybe.

I smiled internally when when she finally started speaking after a long blushing pause.

" Haan toh hum kaha the? Haan! Aapke khwabgah mein rakhwayi thi taaki aap ek pal ke liye bhi unhe apne zehn se nikal na paaye "

( ok so where was I? Yes! It was placed in your chamber by him with an intention that you never be able to take him out of your mind. )

And that's how she- no, her so called brother ruined my fucking mood.

I don't understand why her brother is like this. He never does what I ask him do. He is aware about the fact that I don't like seeing his face but he still did this so that I will have no other option but to see his face every day.

Sigh.

" I forgot to tell you! We have to get ready for the family dinner tonight! Everyone of our family will be there for meeting you, Malika! "

I came out of my dreams after hearing her voice, but when I realised what she just said, a strong shiver ran down my spine.

Her mother's reaction wasn't very good after meeting me and I don't want the other member of this family to react in the same way.

" Hey Bhawani, sab sambhal lena. "

( Hey God, handle everything. )

I muttered under my breath. Then asked Aayat to call Charvi here so that she could help me in getting ready for tonight. Moreover, I wanted to talk with her, about something important.

🍁

Another Update!
I hope you enjoyed. Tell me if you liked it!
Thank you so much for so many votes Lyhfml0

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 73.4K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...
1.3M 60K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل Ω…ΫŒΪΊ Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ±Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ± Ψ§Ω†ΫΫŒ ΩΎΨ± Ω†ΨΈΨ± گئی ہم Ω†Ϋ’ Ψ¨Ϊ†Ψ§Ψ¦ΫŒ Ω„Ψ§Ϊ©ΪΎ Ω…Ϊ―Ψ± ΩΎΪΎΨ± Ψ§Ψ―ΪΎΨ± گئی πŸ’«Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
4.1M 142K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
125K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...