The Zodiac Signs

Por THEOnlynarwal

*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND ENDS ON A CLIFFHANGER* 12 People, 1 Mansion, 1 School. The 12 zodiac si... Más

Welcome!
Description
Chapter 1 - The Arrival
Chapter 2 - Get to know each other!
Chapter 3 - Breakfast
Chapter 4 - Get to know each other! Part 2
Chapter 5 - Mall
Chapter 6 - Morning of the flight
Chapter 7 - Flight
Chapter 8- We're here!
Chapter 9- Welcome to...!
Chapter 10- Final Days
Chapter 11- It's...you?!
Chapter 13- Memories
Chapter 14- The Search
Chapter 15-Happy Birthday!
Chapter 16- Powers
Chapter 17- Dorms
Please Read!
Chapter 18- Secrets
Chapter 19- Mystery Guy
Chapter 20- Revealed
Announcement!
Chapter 21- Who are you?
Chapter 22- Real or Fake?
Quick Announcement!
Comment Dares for the signs!
Chapter 23- I think I...

Chapter 12- High School

111 3 0
Por THEOnlynarwal

~Aries POV~

Ring! Ring! Ring!  My eyes flew open as my alarm blared. I sighed, shut it off, and got out of bed. Today was the first day of high school and I was nervous as heck. Many people had thought of my personality as strong and a leader- not scared of anything. But that wasn't true. The first days of school had always stressed me out.

I quickly got ready and grabbed everything I needed. I double-checked everything and headed downstairs. I heard footsteps but didn't see anyone as I stepped into the living room. "Hello?" I called. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming toward me. At that moment, I saw Sagittarius and Virgo step out of the kitchen.

I could smell something baking as my stomach growled. Loudly. Virgo chuckled. "Hey Aries," they waved. Both of them were wearing their best casual clothing but Sagittarius was wearing jewelry and make-up. She must have noticed my raised my eyebrow.

"What? I got to make a good impression!" she said, striking a pose. I did have to admit, she looked really nice. "I can make a good impression without being covered in makeup," Virgo said, rolling her eyes. Unlike Sagittarius, she had on little jewelry- much more suited for school.

"Well anyways, we made food- the others should be here soon..." Sagittarius said, looking at the empty staircase. As we set the table, everyone slowly started coming downstairs. Everyone had dressed their best, but Libra and Sagittarius had definitely overdone it. 

"A leather jacket? Really dude?" Scorpio questioned. Libra shrugged. "Gotta impress the ladies, you know?" Leo giggled, hiding her smile. I just rolled my eyes. We quickly ate breakfast and headed to our high school. When we arrived, we stood there, gaping at the huge building in front of us.

"This school is huge!" Pisces and Capricorn exclaimed. We all nodded in agreement. "I've seen bigger," Virgo and Scorpio said in unison. We turned to stare at them. This school was almost half the size of our mansion! "You guys must have been to school in a castle," Gemini said, rolling his eyes.

"C'mon- let's go in," Cancer said, trying to avoid the commotion. We filled into the school building along with many others. Soon enough, the hallways were flooded with people. Suddenly, we heard an announcement on the intercom. "Welcome high schoolers! This is your principal speaking. Please find your lockers and feel free to explore! The bell will ring soon, meaning you will have 5 minutes to get to class. Make sure you have your schedule! Have a great first day!"

"Well, let's go find our lockers," I said. Coincidentally, our lockers were all in the same row, right next to each other. "How convenient," Virgo said. We opened our lockers and put all our supplies in them as we took out our schedules. We had all taken AP classes- so all our teachers were the same. As we skimmed through them, we realized that there was no class that all 12 of us had together- except for P.E. and lunch. That was probably a good thing.

"Well, I got Math first- anyone else?" I asked. "Me," Sagittarius, Gemini, and Aquarius said in unison. At least I wasn't alone. After we settled everything we headed to our classes. Taurus, Virgo, Libra, and Pisces went to English, Cancer, Leo, Capricorn, and Scorpio went to history, and Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius, and I went to math.

When we arrived, we saw a message on the board. "Welcome, students! Please find a seat and get out your supplies," it said. All the desks were in groups of 4- another coincidence.  We took a seat at the first table and took out our supplies. As other kids started filling in, the teacher suddenly appeared at the front of the classroom.

"Hello everyone! I'm Mrs. Jackson and I'll be your Math teacher this year!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I feel like I've seen this teacher before..." Gemini said, then shrugged. "Today, we're going to introduce ourselves. Please say your name and a fact about yourself," she explained.

One by one, she went around the room calling on everyone to introduce themselves. Finally, there was one person left- Gemini. "Hey- I'm Gemini but you can call me Gem and I...I like to exercise," he shrugged. Suddenly, the expression on Mrs. Jackson's face changed. She stared at Gemini, looking shocked. "Uh- is something wrong miss?" Gemini asked, looking confused.

"Oh uh...it's nothing, my apologies!" she said quickly, turning back towards the board. Well, that was weird. Did that teacher know something? We gave each other a look but brushed it off as the lesson started.

~Libra's POV~

Ring! Ring! Ring! The bell rang loudly, announcing the end of our second class. "Alright class- you're dismissed! Have a great first day!" Mrs. Smith, our history teacher said as we started packing our stuff. Coincidently, Virgo, Taurus, Pisces, and I had also had our second class together. "What class do yall have next?" Taurus asked as we headed out. "I have...Bio! I hate Science" Pisces groaned. I chucked. "Well, I got Math- what about you two?" I asked. "Oh, same!" Virgo said skimming her schedule. "Well- I got Spanish- see yall later!" Taurus said as she and Pisces walked off.

"Well- let's go!" I said, as Virgo and I walked to Math. "I gotta grab something from my locker- be right back!" Virgo said, running off. When I entered, I saw the teacher at her desk, smiling at me. "Hello! Come in!" she said, gesturing me in. As I stepped into the classroom, Scorpio waved from a table to the left as I walked up to him. "Hey!" I said as he nodded. Suddenly, I remembered that Virgo was in this class. I sighed. This probably wouldn't end well.

By the time Virgo entered, most of the seats were full, so I gestured her over. "Oh god- does she have to be in this class?" Scorpio groaned. When Virgo saw him, she sighed, rolling her eyes, and took the seat next to me. Just as the bell rang, a girl frantically entered, looking panicked.

"Just in time hon- take a seat!" the teacher smiled. She walked up to our table of 4 and sat across from Virgo. "Is this seat taken?" she asked as we shook our heads. "Hello, students! I'm Mrs. Jackson! Welcome to your AP math class for the year! I'll give you guys a few minutes to get to know your table!" she said, sitting back at her desk.

We all turned toward each other. "Well, I'll start. I'm Libra! Nice to meet you!" I said, gesturing at the girl. "Um...don't you mean all of us?" the girl asked, gesturing at Virgo and Scorpio. "Oh no- us three know each other out of school," I explained. "Ah...Ok. Well, I'm Ivy!" she smiled at us, looking at Scorpio, flustered. 

"I'm Virgo, it's a pleasure to meet you," Virgo said, still staring at Scorpio, annoyed. "Scorpio- nice to meet you," he said. Ivy looked from Virgo to Scorpio, to me. "Um...are you two dating?" pointing to Virgo and Scorpio. "WHAT?!" They said, a little too loudly. But luckily, everyone was talking to it wasn't too obvious. 

I burst out laughing, as Virgo and Scorpio looked embarrassed. "Well... I don't know, it just seemed like it- you guys keep looking at each other- but my apologies," she said, chuckling. I was still laughing as Virgo and Scorpio glared at me. "Sorry," I said, wiping the tear from my eye. "Ok, class! That's enough!" the teacher clapped, as she started the lesson. I noticed that Ivy was constantly staring at Scorpio almost the entire time. I nudged Virgo.

"I think this girl has a crush on Scorpio," I whispered, nodding at her, while she was still looking at him. "Ew- why would anyone like him? He's a liar, cheater, and the most annoying guy ever," Virgo ranted. "Damn girl- you really don't like him. But we've known each other for three months and yall have hated each other since? Why?" I asked. "I wish I'd only known him for three months," she blurted, then immediately slapped her hand over her mouth.

"Wait what?" I asked, confused. I kept pestering her, but she wouldn't budge and turned back toward the front of the room. I was so confused. What did she mean? I thought. Just then, the bell rang. "You're dismissed- have a great rest of your day!" Mrs. Jackson exclaimed. "Well...I'll see you guys around!" Ivy said nervously, glancing at Scorpio, blushing. Yup- she definitely liked him.

"Pardon my gag reflex," Virgo said, rolling her eyes and rushing out of the class. "What's her problem?" Ivy said, sounding annoyed. "Oh- don't worry about her," Scorpio assured. "See ya around," he said, as I walked out with him. We all had lunch next. As we walked out, we saw Virgo, closing her locker and grinning at us.

"What are you so excited about?" Scorpio griped. "Oh, nothing! Just spreading the news!" she said cheerfully. "What news..." Scorpio asked nervously. "Oh- just that a girl is hitting on you!" she grinned as she ran off. "You little...ugh" Scorpio groaned. "Is she talking about Ivy?" he turned toward me. "Who else would she be talking about?" I said knowingly. 

"I mean, I noticed her staring at me constantly..." he trailed off. "Exactly- you can deal with that later," I said as we walked towards lunch.  As we did, we noticed a bunch of girls staring at us, swooning as they giggled and whispered. "Um- what's this about?" Scorpio said looking around. "I guess the ladies like us," I winked. He just rolled his eyes.

On the contrary, there was something I really wanted to ask him, and finally, I blurted out "Hey Scorpio, how long have you and Virgo known each other?" He stared at me, shocked and kind of nervous. "Uh...3 months like all of us," he said nervously as we entered the lunch room. 

Before I could say anything else, we heard whistling. We looked up to see the zodiacs at the table, grinning. "Oh god..." Scorpio looked down. "Well, well, well..." Gemini said raising an eyebrow. "You guys leave him alone," I said, defensively as we sat down at the table. "Thanks," he smiled.

Everyone kept pestering him with questions but he just ate his food, rolling his eyes. "Oh- do you guys know that the girl thought Virgo and Scorpio were dating?" I said as Scorpio spewed his water out of his mouth. Virgo slapped her hand on her forehead as Scorpio glared at me. They all looked shocked and then burst out laughing. 

We spent the rest of lunch talking and swapping notes until the bell rang indicating the end of lunch. We went through the rest of school from one class to another, and finally, the school day had ended. We all walked back to the mansion, exhausted from the day. We quickly changed, ate dinner, and went straight to bed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 8 35
Aquarius, Leo, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aries, Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, and Virgo. These are the 12 known gods who rule the sta...
13.7K 284 34
Pisces is a 13 year old zodiac, who happens to also be the youngest. She lives with the other water signs in the zodiac dimension. The zodiacs job is...
24.4K 436 21
It all started with some heartbroken past only to find each other. They know the can't fall in love but they do. How do they deal with the problems o...
32.1K 1.2K 46
Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their schools in a tournament, which takes plac...