Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

The First Of Our Generation

2.2K 51 63
By RisingHopper01

Summer vacation has finally ended and the Occult Club is currently at school. Y/N is showing Runeas around the school or more like Runeas is helping Y/N navigate school. Runeas grabs Y/N by the cheeks to pulling him close to her face. Y/N stares at her lavender eyes.

Y/N: "Umm...Runeas...I mean Neas?"

Runeas: "So you aren't blind? Then how come you're inapt when it comes to directions?"

Y/N: "Well people don't make maps right and..." Runeas let's go of Y/N to hit him on the head.

Runeas: "That's because your too dumb. From now on I, your wife, will be teaching you!" Runeas stands proud in front Y/N.

Y/N: "Thank you, Neas but..." Runeas puts her finger on Y/N's lips.

Runeas: "I will not be taking a no. Your way of directions is much too odd and difficult." Runeas starts to walk down the hall for Y/N to walk after her.

Runeas: "Honestly what would other devils think when they find out a High Ranking devil like yourself doesn't know directions?"

Y/N: "He he...."

Runeas: "Goodness...that Rias I wonder why she hasn't taught you?" Y/N stares at Runeas' back.

Y/N: "Wife huh...did I make a mistake by accepting so many girls feelings? And how many more will end up falling for me? Can I really love them all? I kept asking myself this since the last day of summer."

Y/N and Runeas find Issei staring out a open window with his arms on the windowsill.

Y/N: "Hey Issei."

Issei: "Oh hey you done showing R..Neas around?"

Runeas: "It was a chore seeing the school with my husband leading."

Issei: "Yeah, Asia has told me about his way of directions."

Runeas: "I will be leaving now. Azazel wants a word with me. I will be teaching you about directions later." Runeas taps Y/N's nose as she leaves.

Issei: "Why are you so lucky?"

Y/N: "Maybe stop being a pervert?"

Issei: "You're one...Ouch!" Someone has kicked Issei on his butt.

Issei: "The hell was that for..." Issei turns around and Y/N looks to see an angry Motohama and Matsuda.

Matsuda: "You didn't go to the beach with us to hit on girls like you promised!"

Motohama: "Did you forget about our gentlemen's alliance!?" Y/N tries to remember if this happened.

Issei: "I had to go to training camp! I had no choice! So, did you guys get anything good out of it!?" Motohama and Matsuda go silent and nervous.

Aika: "Knowing you all, I'm sure you had a meaningless summer."

Issei: "What did you say!? Kiryuu Aika!"

Motohama: "It's none of your business!"

Y/N: "*Sigh* I should of went with Neas..."

Aika: "Hey did you hear? There's another transfer student besides Rias' little sister. I heard she's another beauty."

Issei, Motohama, and Matsuda: "Wh-What!?"

Y/N: "Do you have to antagonize them?" Aika smiles at Y/N.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Zi-O's opening Over "Quartzer")

Y/N is in his classroom sitting in his chair. Every student is looking at the front at the new transfer student. Aisa and Xenovia are shocked to see the student.

Irina: "My name is Shido Irina. It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Issei: "Irina!?"

Y/N: "Why is she here?"

Matsuda: "Whoa! Kiryuu's information..."

Motohama: "...was accurate!"

Irina: "Oh Issei? We're in the same class?" Irina waves to Issei then sees Y/N.

Matsuda: "Issei, you bastard! You know that girl!?"

Y/N: "Were you two always in our classroom? I could of sworn you weren't."
(I must of not noticed they were in the same class lol. I always wrote it as then not being in the same class)

Irina: "Hyoudou Issei is my childhood friend."

Matsuda & Motohama: "What!?" They glare at Issei.

Irina: "But...Y/N has my heart!"

Whole classroom: "What!?"

After school the Occult Club gathers together.

Xenovia: "I'm glad to see that you're well."

Asia: "I'm so happy to see you again." Xenovia and Asia are talking to Irina next to the front door. While Y/N, Issei, Kida and Gasper are sitting in the couches. Koneko is sitting on Y/N's lap licking a lollipop.

Irina: "Me, too! Asia, Xenovia!" Irina hugs the two for them to quickly break the hug and taking a step back.

Irina: "What's wrong?"

Xenovia: "The cross you have hanging on your neck."

Asia: "It stings a bit."

Irina: "Oh, that's right. Devils can't stand crosses. I'm sorry."

Gasper: "That person is from the Church, right?"

Issei: "Yeah but why is she at our school?"

Kiba: "The president knows why. Oh, Y/N is the only one who can't be harmed by anything that's holy."

Y/N: "I always wonder how it feels but I still get that weird sensation when it comes to holy stuff. It's like a radar for me."

Irina: "Why is that?"

Y/N: "Your guess is as good as mine." The front door opens for Rias, Akeno, and Runeas to walk in.

Rias: "Looks like everyone's here. Shido Irina, I welcome you to this school."

Irina: "Rias...I mean, President Rias, everyone!" Irina happily spins to bow.

Irina: "I look forward to working with you!" Runeas walks up to Irina to look at her.

Runeas: "Hmm it's strange to me after all these years the Angels are now on our side."

Irina: "Yes! Now we can all be friends!"

Runeas: "Friends? I never had a Angel as a friend."

Irina: "Then I'll be your first Rias' little sister!" Runeas is shocked by Irina's friendliness.

Runeas: "...Very well I accept your friendship." Irina smiles at Runeas.

Issei: "By the way President, what's going on?" Azazel teleports in the club room.

Azazel: "I told him that we didn't need her."

Y/N: "Worthless teacher?" Azazel almost falls on the ground from Y/N's comment.

Azazel: "*cough* With Khaos Brigade on the loose, Michael was worried that fallen angels and devils weren't enough to protect the school, so he volunteered his forces." Woz and Mikoto walk in the club room.

Kiba: "Well, we did form an alliance." Akeno joins the conversation that's happening at the couches.

Akeno: "So there's no way we could refuse her."

Irina: "You must be at ease now that I, a reincarnated angel who received Michael's blessing am here! Amen!" White wings and a halo appear on Irina. She poses holding up a peace sign and pointing at everyone with a wink.

Issei: "A self-proclamation?"

Gasper: "A-Angels are scary!"

Xenovia: "I'm surprised that a human could become an Angel."

Mikoto: "She said reincarnated Angel. What does that mean?"

Woz: "I also would like to know. From the name it must be similar to Reincarnated Devils."

Azazel: "Correct Woz, after God's death, new angels can no longer be born. They probably used the same methods that fallen angels and devils use."

Irina: "A high-level angel is a King, and they have a peerage of cards from Ace to Queen. I was chosen as one of those brave saints."

Woz: "I see...Devils use chess pieces while angels use deck of cards. What do Fallen Angels use?"

Azazel: "I'm not gonna let that secret out so easily."

Runeas: "I can tell you." Woz smirks at Azazel who sighs

Mikoto: "What card are you then?"

Asia: "Yes! What card are you, Irina?"

Irina: "I'm glad you two asked. I am an Ace. I was honored to receive the Ace angel position from Michael-sama. I could die from happiness, Michael-sama!" An A appears on the back of Irina's hand.

Mikoto: "Ace..."

Asia: "So now, the pillar in Irina's life is Michael-sama."

Xenovia: "Yes, you can still be saved even if you lose your master. Just like us."

Asia: "Yes."

After school Y/N, Issei, and Asia are buying snacks for Irina and Runeas' welcome party.

Issei: "We really bought a lot."

Y/N: "We do have a lot of people."

Asia: "So many people, what should we do?"

Issei: "What kind of games do you have Y/N?"

Y/N: "We got a bunch broad games if that isn't to your taste I have the latest gaming console."

Issei: "We got all the avenues! Let's have a good time!"

Y/N: "For once I agree with you."

Asia, Y/N, & Issei: "Yeah!" The three throw a fist in the air."

At Y/N's house, Rossweisse is curled up on a couch.

Runeas: "A Valkyrie?"

Irina: "Rossweisse?"

Runeas: "Is that her name, Rossweisse? Why is she here?"

Rias: "Actually..." Rias explains what happened.

Runeas: "She was abandoned?"

Irina: "That's a little mean more like she was left behind."

Rossweisse: "How terrible! Even though I worked so hard for Odin-sama! I worked so hard, but he forgot to take me back with him!" Rossweisse cries into her knees.

Runeas: "Clearly abandoned."

Irina: "He he..."

Rias: "R..Neas be more thoughtful."

Runeas: "It's better to accept the facts." Rias sighs holding her forehead. Akeno sits next to Rossweisse to touch her shoulder.

Akeno: "I'm sure he'll come for you eventually."

Rossweisse: "I'm sure those titty bars consumed his thoughts, and he didn't even care about me anymore! I'm just a woman who can't do her job properly! I've been single my whole life!"

Xenovia: "So that's how it is."

Runeas: "I've never seen someone with such low self-esteem maybe I should be more thoughtful with this one."

Irina: "Oh..." Irina remembers that Gabriel was once staying here.

Irina: "What happened to Gabriel-sama?"

Rias: "She left once summer vacation ended. She was very sad that she had too but Y/N said she can visit anytime she wants."

Runeas: "The kindness of my husband has no bounds."

Irina: "Huh? Husband?"

While walking back to Y/N's house, Issei notices some running shoes on display.

Issei: "Come to think of it, isn't sports festival coming up?"

Y/N: "If I remember correctly, yeah."

Asia: "Sports festival?"

Issei: "It's a big sports competition between classes."

Y/N: "Our sports festival is right after the start of the second trimester." The three continue walking to Y/N's house.

Asia: "I'm not very good at things like that."

Y/N: "Just do your best, Asia." Asia takes a step to trip on the side walk.

Asia: "Ahh!" Y/N and Issei turn to see Asia is falling.

Y/N & Issei: "Asia!" Before Y/N or Issei can help her someone catches Asia.

Y/N: "Are you okay?!"

Asia: "Yes. This person saved me."

Issei: "Who's the guy?" Asia turns around to face the man.

Asia: "I'm sorry. Thank you very much."

Guy: "We meet again, Asia Argento."

Asia: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Wait a minute I've seen you before."

Issei: "Me too but where?"

Guy: "Good day, Asia, I've come to see you."

Asia: "Huh?"

Y/N: "Now I remember your one of young devils from the party."

Issei: "You're right!"

Young Devil: "Have you forgotten who I am?"

Asia: "U-Um..."

Issei: "What are you trying to say to Asia!?" Issei stands in front of Asia.

Y/N: "Calm down Issei. He isn't doing anything wrong." Y/N stands next to Issei touching his shoulder making him grumble.

Young Devil: "Haven't we met before? Far before you met him."

Y/N: "What?"

They all head to a park for the young devil to show them the scar on his chest.

Asia: "That scar...could you be..."

Young Devil: "That's right. I am the devil that you saved with your Sacred Gear." The young devil buttons up his shirt.

Young Devil: "My name is Diodora Astaroth. I was surprised to see you in the underworld. But it was hard to talk during all that commotion. That's why I've come to pick you up now." Diodora walks up to Asia.

Asia: "P-Pick me up?"

Y/N: "What the hell is this guy talking about?"

Diodora: "Our meeting and our reunion. I believe it to be fate." Diodora kneels down to grab Asia's hand to kiss the back of it.

Diodora: "I want you to become my wife. I am in love with you." Once Y/N hears this something inside begins to rage inside.

Y/N: "Wife? Love....?" Y/N starts to think about all the girls who fell in love with him. He has been questioning if he can love them all but the thought of losing any of them has made him angry. Y/N grits his teeth to quickly wrap his arm around Asia to pull her towards him. Diodora is shocked by what Y/N did. Y/N holds Asia close to him.

Y/N: "You....YOU STAY ANYWAY FROM MY ASIA!" Y/N glares at the Diodora.

(How Y/N glares at him)

Diodora: "...Well I'll leave it at that. I have to leave. Goodbye Asia." Y/N keeps his arm around Asia.

Asia: "Y-Yes, good bye." Diodora walks away leaving the park. Y/N let's Asia go for her to look at him.

Y/N: "Come on let's go." Y/N is about to leave when he hears someone call his name.

Voice: "Y/N L/N." Y/N turns to see a man smiling at him.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Yusuke: "My name is Yusuke Godai also known as Kamen Rider Kuuga."

Y/N: "Kuuga."

The three devils are walking with Yusuke.

Yusuke: "I've done some dimension hopping myself. I've gone to the worlds of Den-O and Wizard even Taisen worlds, when they needed help. I never knew there would be other worlds."

Y/N: "I hope to go to my senpai's World's one day."

Yusuke: "I'll show you around when you visit."

Y/N: "That would awesome!" Yusuke looks up at the sky.

Yusuke: "My dream is to become friends with everyone in the world. I want to travel all over the world like a dandelion seed."
(Taken from the Kamen Rider Kuuga manga)

Y/N: "Similar dream to Gentaro-senpai's dream of being friends with all Kamen Riders."

Yusuke: "Yes. After becoming a Kamen Rider I didn't know what I was fighting for. Until I realized what I should be fighting for. To protect the smiles of others."

Asia: "Y/N says he protects the innocent so they can live their lives."

Yusuke: "Really?"

Asia: "Yup."

Yusuke: "You want to be King, correct?"

Y/N: "Yes!"

Yusuke: "I have a question will you protect the smiles of others?"

Y/N: "I will." They arrive at Y/N's house.

Yusuke: "I hope to see it." Yusuke smiles to continue walking down the street.

Y/N: "Yusuke-senpai?"

Issei: "Why was he so cryptic at the end?" Y/N stares at Yusuke.

Y/N: "Let's head inside and tell Rias what happened." Y/N opens the front gate to his mansion home.

Y/N, Asia, and Issei are inside Y/N's house in his room. Rias is sitting on the edge of the bed.

Rias: "Diodora is the heir of the prestigious Astaroth family, which produced one of the current satans, Beelzubub." Runeas is sitting in a table off to the side.

Runeas: "Ajuka is still alive isn't he? He's also the creator of the Evil Piece system."

Issei: "He was the creator!?"

Runeas: "Correct, I remember when he and Sir Zechs used to play when they were little boys."

Issei: "We don't need to know that..."

Y/N: "Ajuka was the one who put Loki in that barrier right?"

Rias: "Yes. I'm surprised you know him, Asia."

Asia: "I don't remember his face well. Many painful things happened during that time."

Y/N: "Healing Diodora lead to Asia being exiled. Then she was taken in by the fallen angels for her Sacred Gear."

Asia: "He only came today to greet me and left soon after."

Rias: "I'm sure he was just excited to meet the girl who saved him."

Y/N: "Too excited." Rias can see Y/N's jealousy in his voice.

Rias: "It sounds like him. He has a very sheltered upbringing. I'm sure he meant no harm, let him be."

Y/N: "....Fine."

Asia: "I will too."

Runeas: "This is why I let my children play outside and with others. They learn about social cues and socialize."

Y/N: "Rias does know how to speak when it comes to social interactions. That's what makes her a great king for her peerage." Rias blushes from Y/N's compliment.

Rias: "T-Thank you."

Issei: "I wish that was me...." Issei cries to himself.

Rias: "You also met another Kamen Rider, correct?"

Y/N: "Yes, Yusuke Godai. He was a kind person from what I can tell from his words."

Rias: "That's good, he's probably wondering if you are too by being cryptic at the end."

Y/N: "I'll show me he has nothing to worry about." The doors to Y/N's room opens for Gasper to poke his head in.

Gasper: "The preparations for the welcome party are finished."

Rias: "Good work. Now, let's go." Y/N looks at Asia to get angry.

Asia: "Yes."

Runeas: "Ooo! I want to try the human worlds snacks!" Runeas happily skips towards the door. Asia looks at Y/N who looks angry.

Asia: "Y/N?" Y/N looks at Asia to hug her.

Y/N: "I never want to lose you. If he tries anything I'll make sure you stay by my side."

Asia: "Yes!" Asia hugs Y/N back making Rias smile and Issei cry more.

Everyone is in the living room sitting around the table. Irina stands up to announce herself again.

Irina: "Once again, I am Shido Irina. Hello, devils. I used to think of you as my enemies and hurt you." Gasper is scared by Irina's speech.

Gasper: "The Church is scary!"

Irina: "Don't worry. Michael-sama said that we must all get along now. Personally, I want to become friends with you all. I wish to work hard as the Church's representative. Let's get along." Irina bows to everyone for them to clap. Azazel is at the bar behind the couch Irina and others are sitting at.

Azazel: "Our sides have fought against each other for so long. Some were definitely uneasy about the sudden alliance, but all of you working together in the fight against Loki served as a wonderful demonstration. I have to thank all of you."

Y/N: "Who invited the worthless teacher?" Azazel always falls over.

Runeas: "He he I'm impressed by your confidence my husband." Runeas is eating a bag of chips.

Azazel: "Don't encourage him."

Issei: "When Azazel puts it like that, I'm glad we worked so hard."

Kiba: "Me too."

Kuroka: "You guys even got me on your side now. Nyaa!"

Azazel: "Well, I feel bad that we weren't able to send in any fallen angels on such short notice."

Y/N: "This is why your worthless." Azazel almost drops his drink.

Akeno: "*Giggle* Don't be so harsh, Y/N. You're wrong Azazel. Fallen angels fought, too. Well, half of one." Y/N gets a smile on his face.

Azazel: "I see. You're right. I wish he could hear those words just now."

Rias: "Thank goodness for that." Rias takes a sip of her tea.

Azazel: "Oh right Y/N!"

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Azazel: "I went to the underworld to take care of some things yesterday. You're really popular there!"

Y/N: "I'm popular?"

Asia: "Wow! That's amazing, Y/N."

Xenovia: "You finished off Loki with Mjolnir. Of course you're popular!"

Woz: "IWAE!" Everyone jumps when Woz pops up from behind the couch.

Woz: "The name of Y/N L/N has spread to the underworld! Everyone will cheer his name and kneel to their new king!" Runeas claps to Woz's speech.

Azazel: "Where did you come form? Oh by the way that's not why he's popular. There was a documentary about the true face of the hero who saved the underworld from terroists." Azazel snaps his fingers for the T.V. behind Issei and Koneko to turn on. It shows Y/N fighting Kuroka and Bikou. Him transforming into Zi-O II and defeating Vali and Issei.

T.V. Y/N: "I am this world's king and you will kneel before me!"

Azazel: "It seems the scenes where you talk about being king in battle are a hit. They all call you the True Maou."

Y/N: "True Maou."

Mikoto: "Not even Sougo was called that."

Azazel: "Your especially popular with the kids. They're even making a theme song for you called "Toki No Ouja."

Y/N: "A-Awesome!" Woz stands proud that Y/N has become popular. Mikoto rolls his eyes at Woz.

The next day everyone is at school and in class.

Irina: "Me! Me! Me! I'll enter the treasure hunt race!" Irina raises her hand in the air. Aika who's at the front of classroom marks Irina down on the blackboard.

Aika: "It's decided. Then, next is three-legged race."

Issei: "Y/N was all bright and happy when he fought out he was popular in the underworld. How can I become stronger? Then there's Asia and that guy. I hope Y/N can protect her. I know I would." Issei remembers Raynare when she was pretending to be a regular girl.

Aika: "Hyoudou!"

Issei: "Huh?"

Aika: "There's a rip around your armpit." Issei lifts his hand to look at his shirt.

Issei: "Huh? Seriously? I don't see any rips."

Y/N: "You idiot she's making you raise your hand to agree to the three-legged race."

Issei: "Huh!?"

Aika: "You know everything about me, Y/N. That's what makes me so hot for you. It's decided!" Aika writes Issei's name on the blackboard.

Issei: "She tricked me, Kiryuu!"

Y/N: "No duh!"

Aika: "You're apart of the three-legged race! And your partner is Asia!" Asia has been holding her hand up before Issei.

Issei: "Asia!" Issei can feel Y/N's eyes piece the side of his head.

Issei: "He he...Let's work together."

Asia: "Yes."

Y/N's entire school is outside practicing for the sports festival.

Irina: "Let's race, Xenovia."

Xenovia: "I'd love to, Irina." Irina and Xenovia race down the track.

Y/N: "Impressive, that's to be expected from two exorcist trained people who reincarnated."

Matsuda: "But if they move that fast..."

Issei: "Yeah! It's hard to see the swaying of their boobs." Y/N watches Irina and Xenovia to see who wins.

Y/N: "You look at them I'll kill you."

Issei, Motohama, & Matsuda: "Yes! We won't!" While watching Irina and Xenovia, Y/N stares at the swaying breasts.

Saji: "Yo Hyoudou! Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hey Saji."

Matsuda & Motohama: "Saji!"

Saji: "What are you guys doing?"

Issei: "We were watching the swaying boobs until someone threatens us." Issei looks at Y/N who sticks his tongue out.

Saji: "You never change. What event are you two participating in?"

Y/N: "Relay race."

Issei: "I'm doing the three-legged race with Asia."

Saji: "Y/N's letting you?"

Y/N: "He knows what will happen if tries anything."

Issei: "Yeah...."

Y/N: "What race are you participating in?"

Saji: "The bread-eating race."

Sona: "Saji, what are you doing?" Saji quickly turns to Sona.

Saji: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Hi Sona." Y/N waves to Sona making her blush.

Sona: "Hello Y/N...Saji, the student council is lacking manpower as it is. Please get back to work." 

Saji: "Y-Yes! President! Vice-president!"

Issei: "The student council has it pretty tough."

Y/N: "The whole school is currently training." Aika starts rubbing Asia's boobs.

Aika: "Asia! Did your boobs grow during summer break?"

Asia: "K-Kiryuu! P-Please don't fondle them!"

Y/N: "That damn girl...I don't know how to stop this." Y/N gets an idea, he grabs Issei's arm to take him to Asia.

Issei: "Ah!"

Y/N: "Hey Asia, why not you train with Issei?"

Asia: "O-Okay. See you, Kiryuu-san."

Aika: "Hyoudou! Don't do any perverted things to her while practicing!" Y/N is helping Issei and Asia by tying up their legs.

Issei: "Don't lump me together with you."

Y/N: "No she's right." Issei looks down while Y/N who's glares at him.

Issei: "I won't!" Asia looks at the other participants.

Asia: "Some pairs seem very good at this, but it looks difficult if you're not in sync."

Y/N: "Alright I'm done. Good luck." Y/N has finished tying the two together.

Asia: "Okay." Asia wraps his hand around Issei's waist making Issei let out a weird noise.

Asia: "What's wrong?"

Issei: "N-Nothing!" Issei can feel Y/N's gaze.

Issei: "Then let's try walking. One, two and one, two." Asia almost falls but Issei catches her.

Y/N: "Issei, go at Asia's pace!"

Issei: "Right!"

Asia: "Umm I-Issei!?" Issei realizes he has a hand full of Asia's boob. He quickly lets her go.

Y/N: "What happened?"

Issei: "Nothing!" Issei falls over taking Asia with him making Y/N facepalm. Asia is on top of Issei.

Issei: "If Y/N finds out he'll definitely kill me! Asia please don't tell Y/N that was an accident."

Asia: "I'm fine, I know Y/N can be scary but he won't hurt you."

Issei: "If only you knew. Let's try it again." Issei and Asia get back up.

Asia: "I'm sorry. I'm not good at sports."

Y/N: "Remember what I said Asia. Just do your best."

Issei: "Y/N's right, let's match our movements. Our combination."

Asia: "Combination?"

Issei: "Yes, let's move one step at a time."

Asia: "Yes." Y/N watches Issei and Asia walk together.

Issei: "One, two, one two, one two."

Y/N: "Hope they can get this down."

On top of the school's rooftop Aevi is watching the school practice.

Aevi: "I think it's about time for your turn." Aevi looks at Sona to hold up the Another Grand Zi-O watch. He actives it for the Heisei Rider symbols to show up. Aevi holds his right hand next to the Anotherwatch for dark energy to flow into it. The Kuuga symbol disappears for the Anotherwatch of Kuuga to appear in Aevi's right hand.

Aevi: "You will become the first."

Asia is in a traditional Japanese wedding dress.

Asia: "Y/N, thank you for everything up until  now. Today's the day I become a wife."

Y/N: "Asia? What's going on?" Diodora picks up Asia to carry her.

Diodora: "Let's go Asia. Let's move towards our bright future."

Asia: "Yes."

Y/N: "Wait!"

Rias: "*Giggle*" Y/N turns to see Rias with Riser.

Y/N: "Rias?"

Rias: "I'm all yours, Riser."

Riser: "I knew you would come around, Rias." Y/N notices all the other girls with other men. They all look happy with their new lover.

Y/N: "No....no...I don't wanna lose any of you! I can't! I just can't..." Y/N falls to his knees.

Y/N opens his eyes to see Asia staring at him. He has tears in his eyes.

Asia: "Are you all right, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Asia..." Y/N sits up in his bed.

Y/N: "I had a dream that you all left me. It...it hurt so much."

Asia: "Please don't worry, Y/N. None of us will leave you."

Y/N: "But how can I love all of you? How did I know you won't leave me because I didn't love you enough?" Rias wakes up from Y/N and Asia voices.

Rias: "What's wrong?"

Asia: "Well..." Asia explains what happened to Y/N to Rias.

Rias: "It was only a bad dream, it's okay."

Y/N: "Is it! I haven't been able to get that thought out my mind since summer ended! How...how am suppose to love all of you?" Rias can see the worry in Y/N's voice. She gets up to hug Y/N.

Rias: "Even if you don't pay attention to us, just by being by your side is enough because I know, we all know, you love us all unconditionally." Asia also hugs Y/N for Koneko and Kurako to pop out form underneath the blanket.

Kurako: "We both wouldn't want anyone else to be with."

Koneko: "Yes." Runeas pushes Kurako and Koneko aside to appear in between them.

Runeas: "Don't think we're going to run off with someone else. No one can compare to you. Even if I had a previous husband that life is gone and this new life of mine is yours."

Y/N: "Thank you...all of you."

Everyone is eating breakfast in the dining room.

Y/N: "I know it was dream but I still had my concerns about loving you all."

Akeno: "Oh my, Y/N, don't worry. I'll always be by your side even if the others leave."

Runeas: "Already scheming I see. Must be that Fallen Angel side of you. Truly a dangerous attribute." Akeno giggles to herself.

Xenovia: "I would never leave! I already chosen you to give me a child."

Rias: "Wait...that's the reason! Is that why you say practice!?"

Xenovia: "Yes."

Y/N: "I was hoping this wouldn't come out."

Kuroka: "Y/N can practice with me anytime anywhere! Nyaa!" Kuroka pulls on her kimono to show off her cleavage.

Runeas: "The former exorcist is rather bold from the beginning and the Nekoshou is using her womanly charm but is still a novice."

Kuroka: "What did you say, grandma!?"

Runeas: "All of you are going to be difficult opponents but you all seem to forget... I have better experience with men than any of you!" All the girls stand up to glare at each other even Asia.

Rossweisse: "W-What's going on!?" Junichiro walks up to Rossweisse putting a plate of food in front of her.

Junichiro: "The battle to see who's the favorite."

Rias: "Oh I remembered something." After breakfast Rias takes Y/N and Asia to the living room. Runeas joins them out of curiosity. A pile of love letters on the table.

Y/N: "Are we overdue on bills!?"

Rias: "No, like that would ever happen. They're all for Asia. Each one was sent by Diodora Astaroth."

Asia: "Ever since that day, he's been sending me something every single day."

Rias: "Movie tickets, dinner invitations, gift cards, and even larger gifts."

Runeas: "Someone's love struck." Y/N gets jealous once he hears this.

Y/N: "Well then it's just say a mistake happened when mailing." Y/N holds one of letters over a lighter.

Runeas: "Devious I like it." Runeas is looming over Y/N with another letter.

Runeas: "Let's keep all the gifts for ourselves."

Y/N: "Great idea, Runeas."

Runeas & Y/N: "He he he."

Rias "R-Right."

Asia: "I'm sorry."

Runeas: "Don't be sorry, little one. Diodora doesn't know when to back off."

Y/N: "I already told him to stay away from Asia but he's doing stuff like this." Y/N picks another letter to look at it.

Rias: "Well how about we dispose of them?" Rias uses magic to make a flame.

Asia: "Yes please!"

Y/N: "We'll let you take care of it. We have practice for the sports festival."

Rias: "Right. Good luck."

Runeas: "I expect first place from the both of you. Show them the might of the Gremory family." Y/N and Asia nod to head to school leaving Rias and Runeas in the living room.

Rias: "Y/N making a face like that..." Runeas notices the somber face Rias is making.

Runeas: "Is something the matter?" Rias shakes her head when Runeas' voice breaks her out of thought.

Rias: "Nothing just lost in thought." Rias uses her  destruction magic to destroy the letters.

Sona and the other student council members are in the student council room preparing for the sports festival. Aevi appears in the room sitting on the desk Sona is at.

Sona: "Ah!" Sona stands up to take a step back.

Saji: "Aevi!"

Aevi: "You're called a King but you haven't truly become one." Aevi holds up a Anotherwatch to active it.

(0:09 for the Kuuga sound)

*Distored Voice* Kuuga!

Aevi shoves the Anotherwatch inside Sona through her chest. Darkness surrounds Sona for her to start transforming into Another Rider. Sona's peerage watch the mass of darkness grow bigger and bigger.

During that time Y/N and Xenovia are watching Issei and Asia practice.

Issei: "One, two. One, two. One, two." Xenovia is clapping her hands with rhythm for Issei and Asia.

Y/N: "You two are getting the hang of it." Issei and Asia stop in front of Y/N and Xenovia.

Issei: "Sorry about this, Xenovia."

Asia: "I feel bad having you help us practice."

Xenovia: "Don't worry about it. How about a light jog this time?"

Issei: "Yeah. Ready, Asia?" Asia doesn't answer Issei.

Y/N: "Asia are you okay?"

Asia: "Oh, yes!"

Y/N: "Is something the matter?" Asia looks at Y/N.

Asia: "I don't regret saving him so long ago. But I love Kuoh Academy and everyone in the Occult Research Club as well as your parents..."

Y/N: "They do dote on you."

Asia: "And of course you, Y/N." Asia makes Y/N blush a little.

Asia: "To me, you are all something to treasure. Right now, I am very happy."

Y/N: "....We'll always be together." Y/N pats Asia's head. Irina who walks up is wiping away tears.

Irina: "How touching." Y/N turns when he hears Irina.

Y/N: "Irina, when did you get here!?"

Irina: "Yes, Xenovia said that Kuoh Academy is nice early in the morning. So I came and witnessed such a beautiful friendship. This must be God's and Micheal's will." Irina does the cross on his body to place her hands together.

Irina: "Amen."

Y/N: "We should clean up before everyone gets here."

Issei: "Right." Everyone hears the roof of the school break. They all look to see a mass of darkness.

Issei: "What's that!?"

Irina: "I don't know!" The darkness disappears revealing Another Kuuga.

*Distorted Voice* Kuuga!

Xenovia: "That thing is massive!"

Y/N: "Another Rider!" Aevi floats next to Another Kuuga.

Aevi: "There's your target." Aevi points at Y/N for Another Kuuga to roar and jump at him and his friends.

Y/N: "Xenovia grab Issei while I grab Asia!"

Xenovia: "Okay!" Y/N picks up Asia as Xenovia picks up Issei. They all run out of the with Irina following them.

Irina: "Ahhhhh!" Another Kuuga lands on the sports field for Y/N and others to be blow away.

Y/N: "Xenovia!" Y/N tosses the Faizphone X to Xenovia for her to catch it.

Y/N: "Call Woz and Makoto! Irina help Issei and Asia, I'll distract the Another Rider!" Y/N stands up to take out his Driver.

Xenovia & Irina: "Yes!"

Issei: "You're gonna fight that!?" Y/N places his driver on his waist. He takes out his Zi-O and Fourze ridewatches. Y/N twists the face of the ridewatch with his thumbs. He activates them to slide them on his driver.

Zi-O!

Fourze!

Y/N pushes the button on driver to take Sougo's pose as giant clock appears behind him.

Y/N: "Henshin!" Y/N spins his driver for clear magenta watch straps spin around him. Magenta katakana flies out of giant clock.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O! Armor Time! 3! 2! 1! Fourze!

The Fourze armor does Gentaro's yell to transform and fly around Y/N. It splits apart to put itself on Y/N as the magenta katakana slot in his helmet. Y/N jumps to transform into a rocket ship to fly at Another Kuuga.

Another Kuuga swipes at Y/N for him to dodge the attacks. Y/N transforms back to normal to punch Another Kuuga on its cheek. Another Kuuga sways to left from Y/N's attack. Another Kuuga swings it's hand to attack. Y/N dives down to dodge it to transform back to normal and hover about the ground. He looks to see Issei is taking Asia away from the battle.

Irina: "Y/N!" Irina and Xenovia run up to stand next to him.

Y/N: "Xenovia! Irina! Go stop anyone from entering the school!"

Xenovia: "What about you!?"

Y/N: "I'll hold it off until Woz gets here. Now go!"

Irina: "But..."

Xenovia: "Let's go, Irina." Xenovia runs off to the front of the school. Irina looks at Y/N who nods to her.

Irina: "Be careful."

Y/N: "I took down Loki I'll be okay." Irina turns to run after Xenovia. Another Kuuga starts to attack Y/N by using all four arms to punch at him. Y/N boosts around the field dodging the fists. The dust around Y/N impairs his vision and doesn't see Another Kuuga swipe one of its arms. Y/N is hit by Another Kuuga's forearm to hit a tree. He loses his Fourze armor when he falls on the ground.

Y/N: "Ah I didn't see that coming..."

Yusuke: "That suppose to be me. It's huge and kinda looks like a Grongi." Yusuke walks up to Y/N to help him on his feet.

Y/N: "Yusuke-senpai."

Yusuke: "I saw you protecting your friends and once they were safe. You told them to stop students from coming. Now I know you'll protect their smiles." Yusuke hands Y/N a red and yellow ridewatch.

Y/N: "Thank you, Yusuke-senpai." Yusuke holds his hands in front of his waist. His driver appears on him. Y/N stands next to Yusuke to twist the ridewatches face.

He actives the ridewatch to slide it on his driver.

Kuuga!

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Kuuga Henshin)

Yusuke: "Henshin!" Yusuke does his henshin pose to active his driver for his rider form to appear on him. Y/N pushes the button on his driver to make it spin.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Armor Time Kuuga sound)

Armor Time! Kuuga~!

Rias and the other Occult Club members and Student Council arrive at the location. A Time Mazine flies over head for the ramp door to open.

Time Mazine!

Woz steps out on the ramp to open his book.

(If the video doesn't show up it's Birth of Zi-O)

Woz: "IWAE! The one who will inherit all rider powers! Chosen by the Time King himself! The heir to the throne of time! He is known as the Demon Prince Kamen Rider Zi-O Kuuga Armor! He has now inherited his 17th rider power!"

Runeas: "*Giggle* Woz is rather cute announcing everything."

Rias: "Y/N!"

Y/N looks at Rias to nod to her.

Y/N: "Make sure everyone is okay."

Yusuke: "We'll handle this." Y/N and Yusuke give them a thumbs up.

Another Kuuga attacks Y/N and Yusuke. They jump out of the way to land on the Another Kuuga's arms. The two riders run up the arms towards Another Kuuga. The two riders uppercut the Another Rider making it topple over crushing apart of the school.

Rias: "Everyone evacuate the any students that have arrived early!"

Tsubaki: "The Student Council will also help!"

Rias: "Okay!"

Woz! Action! Touei! Future Time! Sugoi! Jidai! Mirai! Kamen Rider Woz! Woz!

Woz lands on the ground to run up to Y/N and Yusuke as the blue katakana slots in his helmet.

Woz: "Waga Maou, use the Time Mazine!" The Time Mazine lands a few feet behind them.

Y/N: "Okay. Yusuke-senpai come on." Y/N runs towards the Time Mazine with Yusuke behind him. Woz runs off to help the Occult Club and Student Council. Y/N and Yusuke enter the Time Mazine. Y/N takes the controls while Yusuke stands next to him.

Y/N: "Let's see what this can do!" Y/N moves the controls for the Time Mazine to transform.

A Kuuga ridewatch appears out of the Time Mazine's chest to replace the Zi-O ridewatch head.

Another Kuuga gets on its feet to face the Time Mazine. It swipes its hand at the Tine Mazine for Y/N to make it do a backflip to dodge the attack. The Time Mazine lands to run in and punch Another Kuuga in the chest.

Yusuke: "Look out!"

Y/N: "Whoa!" Y/N makes the Time Mazine take a step back dodging the second pair of arms.

Y/N: "Take this!" The Time Mazine kicks Another Kuuga in the chest making it stagger back.

Mikoto: "Zi-O!"

Mikoto's Time Mazine drops kicks Another Kuuga throwing it back landing in the tennis court.

Aevi: "Tch!" Another Kuuga gets up to roar at the Time Mazine's. The two Time Mazine's run in to punch Another Kuuga.

Yusuke: "Over there!"

Y/N: "Mikoto!"

Another Kuuga swings it's right arm at Mikoto's Time Mazine.

Mikoto: "Got it!" Mikoto blocks the attack as the second arm heads towards him. Y/N quickly kicks Another Kuuga in the stomach. Another Kuuga staggers back for Mikoto to punch it on its jaw. Y/N uppercuts Another Kuuga for it to be throw in the air.

Y/N: "Let's do this, Mikoto!"

Mikoto: "Yeah!" The two Time Mazine's transform into their vehicle mode to fly into Another Kuuga. They ran into Another Kuuga causing it to explode.

(Birth of Zi-O end here)

Sona lands on the ground for Y/N to notice her.

Y/N: "Sona!" Aevi appears next to Sona he thrusts his hand into her stomach.

Sona: "Ahh!" Aevi takes out the Another Kuuga anotherwatch to use the Another Grand Zi-O watch to power it up. Darkness flows into the Another Kuuga watch for it to transform into the Another Ultimate Kuuga. Aevi activates the Another Ultimate Kuuga watch.

*Distorted Voice* Ultimate Form!

Aevi shoves in back inside Sona for darkness to surround her. The darkness grows giant to dissipate to reveal Another Ultimate Kuuga.

*Distorted Voice* Ultimate Form!

It opens its mouth to fire a laser to hit the flying Time Mazine's.

Y/N: "Ahh!"

Yusuke: "We've been hit!"

Mikoto: "Emergency landing!" The Time Mazine's land at the front of the school. The Occult Club and School Council see them crash.

Rias: "Y/N!"

Woz: "Waga Maou!" Rias and Woz run towards the Time Mazine's. The ramp door opens for Y/N, Yusuke, and Mikoto to climb out of the Time Mazine's. Rias grabs Y/N's head to look at him.

Rias: "Are you okay!?"

Y/N: "I'm okay." Y/N holds Rias' hand. Woz pats Y/N's shoulder to nod to him. They hear a roar to look and see Another Ultimate Kuuga to fly towards the town.

Mikoto: "It's heading towards town, we have to stop it."

Woz: "The Time Mazine's are way too damaged. Repairing them will take too long."

Yusuke: "Then we'll fight without them. If we work together we can take it down." Yusuke holds a thumbs up.

Y/N: "Let's do it, Yusuke-senpai." Y/N removes his ridewatches to take out his Nexus ridewatch. He actives the Nexus and Kuuga watches.

Nexus!

Kuuga!

Y/N slides the ridewatches on his driver. Diamond energy coats the Kuuga ridewatch for it to transform into the Ultimate Kuuga ridewatch.

Ultimate Form!

Y/N spins his driver for the giant diamond clock behind him spins with his driver.

(If the video doesn't show up it's all final form ridewatches sounds. Do I even have to say where it starts? For the funny guys it's 0:00)

Nexus Time! Kamen Rider~ RIDER! Zi-O! Nexus! Final Armor Time! Susamajiki senshi! Kuuga Ultimate!

Diamond watch straps appear around Y/N to give him his ride wear. The watch straps disappear for energy angel wings to flap sending feathers around Y/N as the diamond katakana slots on his helmet. The Ultimate Kuuga armor appears on Y/N similar to Yusuke's Henshin.

(With red katakana eyes)

Yusuke actives his driver to transform into Ultimate form.

Y/N tosses his motorcycle ridewatch for it to transform his motorcycle. Yusuke summons his rider machine alongside Y/N's for them to get one.

Rias: "With the help of the student council we will teleport the towns people out of Kuoh."

Woz and Mikoto drive next to Y/N and Yusuke.

Y/N: "Okay, we'll focus on defeating Another Kuuga." Rias nods to Y/N to run towards the Occult Club and Student Council.

Mikoto: "Everyone ready?"

Yusuke: "Ready."

Woz: "Yes."

Y/N: "Let's do this!" The four Riders rev their engines to drive after Another Kuuga. Aevi who's on Another Kuuga's shoulder turns his head to see the Riders coming after them.

Aevi: "They're after us, my queen." Another Kuuga looks to notice Y/N and the others. It turns to fire lasers out of its mouth. Y/N and the others swerve to dodge the lasers.

Back at the school the Occult Club and Student Council summon their magic circles.

Runeas: "Focus your magic! I'll be the one casting this spell! That's all you have to do!"

Issei: "Damn! This is hard!"

Runeas: "Just do you best." Runeas summons a giant version of her magic circle. She absorbs the magic from the Occult Club and the Student Council.

Runeas: "Ha!" Hundreds of people are teleported at the school.

Rias: "Will the school have enough room?"

Tsubaki: "We'll have to be shoulder to shoulder for awhile but it's better than dying."

Saji: "What about their memories?"

Akeno: "We'll figure that out once that Another Rider is dealt with."

The Riders arrive at the town for Another Kuuga to slam its arm in building for rubble to fall towards them. The Riders dodge the rubble for a giant piece to fall towards them. Woz drives in the front to take out his Zikan Despear. He turns it into kama mode.

Kamashisugi!

Woz activates a finisher by sliding his up and down the pad on the Zikan Despear. He swipes his weapon to send an green energy slash to destroy the giant piece of rubble.

Finish Time! Ichigeki Kaman!

Another Kuuga lands on the side of a building like a bug to fire another laser at the Riders. Y/N and the others jump off a piece of rubble as the laser hits the ground behind them.

The riders land on the street for Mikoto to take out and activate his Diend ridewatch.

D-D-D-Diend!

He slides it in his driver to make it spin.

Armor Time! Kamen Ride! Wow! Diend~!

The Diend armor slots on Mikoto for him to summon the RideHeiseiBuster. He slots the Diend ridewatch on the RideHeiseiBuster.

Finish Time! Hei, Sei, Hei, Sei, Hei-Hei-Hei (Repeat)

Mikoto fires the RideHeiseiBuster at Another Kuuga.

D-D-D-Diend! Heisei Riders! Ultimate Time Break!

Cards with the secondary rider's symbols appear. A laser is shot out of the RideHeiseiBuster enters the cards to gain power. The giant laser hits Another Kuuga knocking over the building.

Y/N: "Woz, Mikoto! When it gets back up aim for its legs! Yusuke-senpai and I will finish it off!"

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou!"

Mikoto: "Okay! I'll go for the left, you go right Woz!"

Woz: "Very well!"

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Kuuga's opening)

Woz and Mikoto break off from the group. Another Kuuga gets up to see Y/N and Yusuke to fire a barrage of lasers at them. The two riders dodge the lasers for Another Kuuga to fire a giant laser down the street.

Y/N: "That's not good!"

Yusuke: "Don't worry!" Yusuke drives faster towards the giant laser. He stands on his motorcycle to jump off it. Yusuke's hand glows with yellow energy. He slams his fist on the laser to completely destroy it. Y/N drives underneath Yusuke for him to land on the back of Y/N's motorcycle.

Y/N: "That was awesome, Yusuke-senpai!"

Yusuke: "Ha ha thank you! It took me a few years to learn how to control this ultimate power!" Woz and Mikoto are driving towards the legs of Another Kuuga. Mikoto takes out a blue and white ridewatch to twist its face with his thumb. He activates the ridewatch for the rider's face to flash.

Brave!

Mikoto slides the Brave ridewatch on his Diend watch.

Final Form Time! B-B-B-Brave!

Mikoto gains Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50's ride wear underneath his Diend armor. His helmet rapidly changes to land on Level 50 Brave. Mikoto drives off some rubble to hold his gun gauntlet out to fire summoning Kamen Rider Brave Level 2. He jumps off his motorcycle to slot the Brave ridewatch on his RideHeiseiBuster.

Final Time! Hei, Sei, Hei, Sei, Hei-Hei-Hei (Repeat)

Woz drives off a wreaked building to jump off his motorcycle. He pushes the green button on his panel to move his finger back and forth.

Finish Time!

The Zikan Despear has green energy swirl around it.

Woz: "Haaaaa!"

Ichigeki Kaman!

Woz swings his Zikan Despear in Kama mode to slash Another Kuuga's right leg leaving behind a green energy trail. Mikoto pulls the trigger for the Heisei secondary riders card to appear at the barrel. An energy blade shoot outs entering the cards. Kamen Rider Brave lights his sword ablaze and they both swing their swords.

Mikoto: "Haaaa!" They slash Another Kuuga's left leg the same time Woz hits the right.

B-B-B-Brave! Heisei Riders! Ultimate Time Break!

Aevi notices the two riders attacking.

Aevi: "What are they planning!?" Another Kuuga begins to fall backwards for Makoto to quickly change ridewatches.

Beast! Final Form Time! B-B-B-Beast!

Mikoto summons Kamen Rider Beast for him to summon Beast Chimera. The giant Phantom grabs Mikoto and Woz flying off before Another Kuuga falls on them. Y/N drives up a toppled building.

Y/N: "Time to finish this!" He drives his motorcycle off the building for him and Yusuke to jump off it. Y/N pushes the buttons on his ridewatches and driver to make it spin.

Nexus Finish Time! Ultimate Form!

Y/N and Yusuke's right foot light on fire as they extend their legs.

Y/N & Yusuke: "Haaaaa!"

The two riders head towards Another Kuuga to rider kick the another rider.

Nexus Kyuukyoku Time Break!

A giant Kuuga symbol appears on Another Kuuga's chest for it to explode. A knocked out Sona falls towards the ground. The Anotherwatch of Ultimate Kuuga is next to Sona to spark and shatters. Aevi flies on the toppled building to hold up the Another Grand Zi-O ridewatch. The bits and pieces of the Another Ultimate Kuuga turn into darkness to flow back into the Another Grand Zi-O watch for it to regain the Kuuga Symbol.

Aevi: "Ha ha ha! Thank you, Zi-O."

Y/N: "Yusuke-senpai! Throw me!"

Yusuke: "Okay!" Yusuke grabs Y/N's arm to spin and throw him towards Sona. Y/N heads towards Sona to hold his hands out. He grabs Sona to hold her as they hit the ground. Yusuke lands on the ground to run towards where Y/N landed. He finds Y/N sitting up holding Sona. Yusuke smiles underneath his helmet.

Y/N: "Sona? Are you okay?" Sona opens her eyes to see Y/N.

Sona: "Y/N?" Y/N de-henshin's by removing his Nexus ridewatch.

Y/N: "Yeah it's me. Are you okay?" Sona blushes while staring at Y/N.

Sona: "Thank you for saving me. While I was being controlled I realized I wanted to tell you something if I get the chance." Y/N and Sona make eye contact.

Y/N: "What's that?"

Sona: "I like you." Y/N stands up carrying Sona.

Y/N: "I still don't know if I'll be able to truly love all of you but Rias and others told me not to worry because they always be by my side. Will you be my side even if I can't love you?" Sona places her head in Y/N's shoulder.

Sona: "No that's not it. I know you'll love me even if you don't show it, that's why I'll always be by your side."

Y/N: "I'll do my best to love you." Y/N puts Sona down to look around at the destruction.

Y/N: "This is gonna take awhile to clean up, then there's messing with people's memories."

Sona: "*Sigh* I have no choice but to call my sister...."

Y/N: "How about we call Sir Zechs?"

Sona: "That would be great but I'll have to deal with her later if I don't. We'll call them both."

After reaching the school Sona and Rias call their family to come help them. Sona and Sir Zechs arrive with a small army of devils to repair everything. Everyone is standing in front of school looking at Kuoh's populace.

Sir Zechs: "Manipulating their memories will be easy. The repairs is what will take awhile. For now I will be taking them." A giant magic circle appears above the school for the civilians to be teleported in.

Sir Zechs: "Serafall, I'll leave the students to you."

Serafall: "Okay!"

Sir Zechs: "Neas, thank you for saving the people."

Runeas: "It was easy, just need some help with magic. It's been awhile since I had to cast a huge spell."

Y/N: "Thank you for helping us, Onii-Chan." Sir Zechs spirits are boosted.

Sir Zechs: "Of course! If you ever need anything else...."

Rias: "We got it! Come on go go! The people are freaking out they need to be calmed down!" Rias is pushing Sir Zechs to leave.

Sir Zechs: "B-But..."

Rias: "Go!"

Runeas: "That girl."

Y/N: "Yeah, she does get embarrassed easily when it comes to family." Sir Zechs sighs to fly up towards Kuoh's towns people.

Serafall: "My turn!" Serafall snaps her finger to knock out all the students.

Serafall: "Now we wait for Sir Zechs call then I'll mess with their brains a little and poof! No more bad memories." Serafall notices a blushing Sona is standing close to Y/N.

Serafall: "....ARE YOU TWO DATING!?"

Sona: "W-What!?"

Y/N: "Yes, we are." Sona fidgets from Y/N's honesty that she decides to agree.

Sona: "...Yes..."

Rias: "Oh you finally told him. I wondered if you weren't going too."

Akeno: "Oh my, we have another member."

Xenovia: "Welcome Sona, we're happy to have you."

Asia: "Yes!"

Irina: "When should I confess? Oh! I hope he holds me in his arms under the moonlight and kiss to signify our love!" Irina holds her hands together with hearts in her eyes.

Irina: "Please god let this happen! Amen!"

Issei: "He got another one..." Issei falls on the ground crying.

Serafall: "....How about me!?"

Sona: "Onii-chan!"

Serafall: "Come on, Sona! You know how Y/N is, he's so kind and cute! We also have a lot in common!"

Sona: "That's true..."

Serafall: "So we're in agreement! I'll be Y/N's bride too!"

Sona: "I didn't!" Sona and Serafall begin to argue.

Runeas: "Winning so many hearts. The competition is going to be rough."

Rias: "Yes..." Rias stares at Y/N standing next to Sona. Yusuke walks up to Y/N.

Yusuke: "Y/N, I hope the next time we meet, you are a king protecting the smiles of your subjects."

Y/N: "I will do my best, Yusuke-senpai." Yusuke smiles giving Y/N a thumbs up. He turns around for a time portal to appear. Yusuke enters the time portal for it to close.

Woz: "Kamen Rider Kuuga, Yusuke Godai. He's the first ever Heisei Rider."

Y/N: "Wait the first ever!?"

Mikoto: "Yes, without him the Heisei Riders would of never been born." Y/N looks at the Kuuga ridewatch.

Y/N: "It was an honor to meet him."

After a few hours it becomes the afternoon, Sir Zechs and Serafall's magic makes everyone think that everything that happened that day was a normal day for them. Y/N is outside with everyone practicing for the Sport Festival. The bell rings for everyone to start cleaning up. Y/N and Asia are the last to put everything away.

Y/N: "Phew! That's everything."

Asia: "I'm so tired."

(Should I change this to a mature story? It will never show up in the search bar or tags the way Wattpad set it up. That's why my Revice story won't show up from what I saw)

Y/N: "Let's change in the club room and take a break." The light from outside disappears for Y/N and Asia to turn around. They see Xenovia standing in front of the closed doors.

Y/N: "Xenovia?"

Asia: "What's wrong, Xenovia?"

Xenovia: "Asia, I learned a bit of information. It seems girls usually start having secret affairs around our age." Y/N realizes what she means thanks to all the magazines Issei gave him.

Asia: "Secret affairs?"

Y/N: "Xenovia!"

Xenovia: "It's when girls have men fondle their breasts."

Asia: "B-Breasts!?"

Y/N: "Oh you meant something tame like that. I thought you wanted to have...never mind."

Xenovia: "Asia, don't you think it's time we experienced it?"

Asia: "Ah umm even if you put it that way..."

Xenovia: "It's fine! If we have a secret affair, you'll be able to do well in the three-legged race, too."

Y/N: "Wait how does that translate?" Xenovia ignores Y/N.

Xenovia: "Asia...We're friends."

Asia: "Yes."

Xenovia: "Let's have an affair together!"

Asia: "Wh-What? I-Is that how it works?"

Y/N: "No it doesn't."

Xenovia: "Then, let's start. This will be practice for my baby making as well." Xenovia takes off his shirt for Y/N to see her blue bra and her breasts jiggle.

Y/N: "That underwear fits Xenovia...wait hold up you have to stop this!" Xenovia starts to unhook her bra. Y/N stares at Xenovia while she does it to see her bare breasts.

Y/N: "....I can't anymore! After my awakening I just...if a girl is gonna throw herself at me like this! Forget it! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna do what she wants!" Y/N steps towards Xenovia for her to look with a wondering look.

Xenovia: "Y/N?" He grabs her bra to toss it aside.

Y/N: "You seriously have to stop doing this or we'll end up getting in trouble. Or do you like public play?" Y/N grabs a handful with both hands making Xenovia wince.

Xenovia: "C-Come on Asia. You too." Xenovia let's out a soft moan as Y/N rubs her nipples with his thumbs.

Asia: "B-But...I'm still not ready." Xenovia stops Y/N to walk up to Asia with Y/N. She takes Asia's shirt off revealing a pure white bra.

Y/N: "Simple not like Xenovia's but it's matches Asia's personality." Xenovia pulls down Asia's bra for her breasts to bounce out.

Asia: "Xenovia!"

Y/N: "That smile Xenovia has on perfectly represents her devilish side. She might actually like doing things to other girls." Xenovia grabs Y/N hand to lead him down on a mat to lay down on. Xenovia saddles him letting him grab another handful.

Asia: "Y-Y/N, I-I don't wanna lose to the President!" Asia quickly kneels down next to Xenovia for Y/N to touch her.

Xenovia: "As I thought...Mm...a man's touch is much...Ah...different than my own...Ah!"

Y/N: "You are way to straightforward when it comes to these things...she might end up being a very dirty girl." Y/N pulls on Xenovia's nipple making her bite her lip.

Asia: "I feel all...hm!...all fuzzy." The doors are opened quickly by Irina.

Irina: "And here I was, worried because you guys didn't come back! How dirty! D-Do it in the bed! This place is dirty and poses a health risk."

Y/N: "Irina? Wait were you listening?"

Irina: "N-No!"

After school the Occult Club is having a meeting.

Issei: "Rating game?"

Rias: "Yes. A tournament to witness the strength of the next generation of devils. If Loki haven't attacked, it would of happened during summer break."

Y/N: "A tournament...were I have no one except Woz and Kurako in my peerage."

Woz: "That's all you would need, Waga Maou."

Kurako: "Yes! We'll knock out those weak devils!"

Y/N: "I think we need a few more to qualify."

Mikoto: "I would help but I'm human."

Y/N: "Thanks, Mikoto."

Gasper: "I'm scared of fighting."

Issei: "Fighting against young devils...so we'll end be up against Sairaorg?"

Rias: "He's currently crowd favorite to win. His strength is on a completely different level."

Woz: "Waga Maou beating Sairaorg would be a perfect opportunity to spread your name further in the Underworld. Let them all know who the true King is!"

Runeas: "A very perfect opportunity."

Woz: "Lady Runeas agrees."

Kuroka: "Oh I really wanna take him on! If he's thar strongest he must have some strong members! Nyaa!"

Y/N: "If everyone thinks it's a good idea." Y/N slams his fist in his palm.

Y/N: "I'll beat Sairaorg!"

Rias: "Fortunately for us, we won't face him in the first round."

Koneko: "The bracket's already been decided?"

Rias: "Yes and they asked for a special rule to be placed. The higher ups agreed to this. Since Y/N only has two members to his peerage he will be joining mine against our opponent. But this is a special one time. Next time Y/N, you will have to find more members or risk losing." Y/N nods to Rias.

Y/N: "Okay I will try to find more members."

Runeas: "Just add me as one. Since Woz has taken the Queen position I'll be a Bishop."

Rias: "Isn't that a risk for your identity to be found?"

Runeas: "Your cute little Bishop here was held up in his room for how long? I'm sure they would fall for the same reason." Runeas pats Gasper's head.

Gasper: "Ah~ so good."

Rias: "That could work."

Mikoto: "I thought Bishops were the healers."

Runeas: "Bishops actually have two classes to them, the healer and the magic user. They gain huge amounts of demonic power allowing them to use a myriad of spells or use healing endlessly. Asia here is a good example of a cleric Bishop. I, myself, are a perfect example of the Mage Bishop." Runeas puffs her chest out.

Mikoto: "I see I wonder what the Angels classes are."

Irina: "I can ask Micheal for you."

Mikoto: "That would be great, thank you Irina."

(If the video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Zi-O's opening)

Y/N: "So who's our special opponent?"

Rias: "Our opponent will be Diodora Astaroth." Y/N makes a fist, Issei grits his teeth, and Asia makes a worried face.

In the throne room, Sougo is sitting in his throne watching Y/N's fight. He thinks back to what happened during Super Hero Senki when Y/N discovered he was fake.

Flashback Sougo: "I always thought it didn't matter since I was never real to begin with. But Sento reassured me that he was a man who didn't exist and accepted it to continue to fight. You and I are the same just like Sento, we are a contradiction. We do not exist but we exist in the hearts of the real beings who watch and read us. You will continue to fight to protect the people and world we love and when those real beings call for us, we will answer their calls as well." Sougo pulls Y/N making him rest his forehead on his chest.

Flashback Sougo: "Just like I did." Tears run down Y/N's face. He makes a fist to move back whipping his tears away. Y/N looks at Sougo with determination.

Flashback Y/N: "I am your heir and the future king. More importantly I am a Kamen Rider! It doesn't matter who they are. Human, devil, Angel, or Fallen Angel, I will protect the innocent so they can live their lives! I will stop Asmodeus!"

Flashback Sougo: "Well said my prince." Sougo places his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Current Sougo raises his hand at the video of Y/N.

Sougo: "You shine more brightly with every obstacle you face. While my luster is slowly fading." Sougo watches his rider form flicker for him to rest his head on the back of his throne.

Sougo: "Soon you'll be the one sitting in this throne and I will be watching over you where my friend is. Ha ha ha ha!" Sougo let's out a bellowing laugh.

A time portal opens for a red car to drive out. The man inside looks to the front to see a belt.

Man: "It's been a long time hasn't it, Belt-san? It's good to see you again."

Belt: "Yes is has been, Shinosuke. How is Kiriko?"

Shinosuke: "Great, she's taking care of Eiji."

Belt: "Tell her I said hi. Now let us met this new king."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season