Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 16 | Promises ★

562 13 123
By FunkinVibez

''Good'' I smiled, acknowledging his trust in me like a sweet melody.

But there's something different about this trust that feels sweeter...It feels genuine, gentle. That type of gentleness that makes you feel good inside...like almost happy...knowing that there's someone out there whos willing to trust in you despite everything.

And that's well, not something recurring in my life, and so for once in my life, it makes me feel...

Happy.

I mean, can you believe it?  That the person who's taunting my mind on and on with more questions than answers...is well a demon.

God this is crazy, right? I definitely didn't expect this to ever happen, yet here I am. Hand still on his cheek and seizing the hope that just maybe he'll calm down and take it easy for now, because I'm here. I'm here making sure he doesn't freak out. Making sure someone I god barely knows, learns how to control his breathing. 

And well that Someone is called Tweek.
with a smile so stupid it baffles me for no reason and with a tremor in his voice so faint, it pinches down onto my faint heart and caves it in.

Concealing everything I might want to ask, every thought, every question that's widely rampaging in my mind for answers.

Like a ship lost in a sea with no ends and no turning back.

And well for now, his words suffice.
So keep on trusting in me Tweek.

I um.

Tweek...
I'd like that...maybe you can...trust me more in the future

I want you to trust in me, to the point you can feel safe around me, and lean your shoulder against mine, and tell me everything about you.

To promise me,
Even if promising, is something you still don't trust me with yet.

...

But...at the same time, gee you spaz.
That's a lot of trust for a "bastard" huh?
Keep it like that.

Even if it means I'll be your sooo
reliable bastard then.

Taking in a low breath, I lower my head just the slightest, to roll a brief chuckle to my lips. He's calmed down, good. I'm proud of you Tweek.

Keeping my steady hand on his cheek, I only brush my thumb on it once or twice until I can feel his chest follow that same steady rhythm he first had when he first started going on about his love for baked cupcakes.

''Feeling better?''

I hum, eyeing the crumbs on his lips.
God...you're a mess.

Intently I softly trace down my thumb from the surface of his cheek over to his bottom lip, only making sure to graze it up and down gently until daintily pressing down, keeping it firmly on his lower lip to brush off the crumb. The same crumbs that I had noticed earlier, but I hadn't said anything about till now.

But it takes me more than a minute to realize the stupid rash decision I've just taken, until it's caught my attention that Tweeks no longer staring at me. But at my thumb instead.

His eyes focused on only the thumb grazing his bottom lip, his lips carefully slightly parted.

His lips feel soft, maybe even more softer than I would have imagined for a demon. But there's a saying that goes along these words that say that even demons used to be fallen angels. But what makes the difference if you're a demon or a fallen angel, they are both the same at the end are they not?

The rash idiocy of my actions still doesn't hit me, until my next words come out of my mouth like a lighthearted joke.

''Not such a bastard afterall?''

"Maybe" he chuckles, and leans his head just over to the side slightly, still acknowledging the fact that my thumb is still grazed on his bottom lip firmly.

And then that's when it...
...Hits me

Craig tucker, you have officially gone mad.

My face turns feverish, and my heart stops beating for the third time today. Retracting my hand off his cheek I bring them back down over to my lap, fidgeting my thumbs up and over against each other like a complete dummy. Tracing my eyes around the room in a fleet and stupid attempt to appear dazed. Looking at anything that just doesn't remotely scream Tweek to my face.

What's wrong with me!? Am I sick? Did I get a cold??
Why is this happening to me?
First my chest, then I freeze and now...I'm touching his lips without thinking.

Come on craig. Focus.
This can't possibly be steering you off edge.

No matter what the hell just happened, I don't dare to look back at Tweek either way. I don't want to take notice of the expressions on his face, but something about him not saying a word after I've moved my hand off his cheek, tells me that he's taking a moment to think about it too.

Maybe he didn't think about it, right?
I mean my hand on his cheek was only to calm him down, but my thumb on his lip?? Now that's just me going insane.

Focus Craig.

I brush it off my mind and take a glance back over to Cartman, hiding the fact that whatever that just happened a few seconds ago, didn't just happen.

To my surprise when I look back at the fatass by the cash register nothing has changed, well alright maybe other than the fact that now Cartman is just trying to plead Butters into a cheap discount.

But still, there's something on my mind.
And no it's not the thumb, that's...um for another time to think.

It's about the paper slip they had exchanged quietly a while ago, before Tweek had gone into a frenzy panic. Just what in the world are you up to Cartman...I know I shouldn't be so curious but...In an attempt to try to look down at his pockets in hopes of catching glances with the paper slip, the cushioned seat cracks loudly from the shift, and my heart spikes. Shit, this feels like life or death.
But just as soon as I think that maybe the fatass was deaf enough to not hear the crack, he turns around and looks me dead in the eyes.

oooooh
Fuck! This is not good

Ughhhh Craig the whole point of this was to not make him aware that we were here.
And well, will you look at that...there's just something going on his face that tells me that he isn't going to take the previous me walking away from him as an answer...

Alrighty...Tweek....So don't panic, but now he's actually coming up towards us at any well....Any second? Maybe even more than a second.  And of course i'm not going to tell you, but im sure... youll understand if I-

Bringing up both of my hands up to the table I lift up my body and make my way around the table just until I make it over to Tweeks side of the table.

"Craig??"

Yeah yeah, I know darling. I sigh, embracing once more his angry demise. And sitting down beside him.

''What are you doing-Gah-hey hold on Craig!?!'' Tweek places his hands up to my shoulders trying to push me away, but he holds back. If he wanted to, he would have shoved me to the ground already with brutality, but he doesn't, and that matter alone brings a hushed chuckle to my lips. ''Yohoo? AGH Heard of personal space Craig??" he grimaces.

Soooo much for a cherishable moment with Tweek huh?

He wants me away from him, but as soon as im sat and scooched up beside him, my body doesn't move a centimetre. Shifting my body over to face him I bring both of my hands down up to his wrists and then he halts. Its okay Tweek...

''What happened with trusting me?''
I knew it wouldn't last, but god that was short.

"I never said you could sit next to me" He furrows his brows, yet he doesn't move his wrists away from my restraint. So maybe he does still trust me.

''Yeah I know" I hum with a stupid grin.

Before pulling his wrists up to the cloak hovering just lightly above his forehead, and leading his hands up over to take the bait on either side of the cloak.

So maybe he does still think I'm a bastard, and maybe I've even stepped up a level of bastard. Trustable bastard?

Cmon I can't just be identified as your trustable bastard forever, if that's what you're thinking of about Tweek. Trustable protective bastard? Ah-nope nope, don't use that nickname on me, don't you dare read my mind Tweek, which is not possible at all but still.

When he grips the sides of the cloak after I had led his hands up, I firmly keep holding up onto his wrists and pull them only lightly down, enough to bring the cloak just below his eyes and cover them up. What does that result in? Glad you asked, A view of sharp fangs, and probably a look of despair underneath, but i'll manage.

''Gee Tweek" I sigh, leaning in forward, enough for him to hear my whisper.

''Keep your words,
and trust in me."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
27K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
98.1K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...
5.5K 114 15
A creek fanfic * * * Craig tucker is shocked to see what unfolds after a jittery new kid moves to town.