me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

twenty seven.

5.8K 190 23
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

We been walking for a lil minute and all I could think about is getting a deli sandwich because I'm too fucking hungry and I wasn't expecting Layla, Leon and Shania to be so fucking picky and we hardly got options.

Kay told me once we found somewhere to eat at he'll come meet us cause he kept mentioning that he don't wanna be walking around.

"Shit at this point we might as well go chinatown cause I'm craving some ramen. Not gon lie" Shania finally spoke up having me stop in the middle of the street.

"You dead could've said that bout twenty fucking minutes ago" I groaned and looked around for any taxi willing to take us, some of them be mad stingy like it ain't ya job to be driving niggas around.

But at this point I needa turn my permit into a proper license cause this walking shit my ass ain't cut out for it.

I successfully managed to get a taxi first time round without looking stupid on the side walk.

I put Leon and Layla in front instead of being beside me cause Ion want them to get snatched up, I let them get in the taxi whilst Shania went on the other side of the car.

Once they were in the car I got in and immediately closed the door behind me before my lil ass get snatched up.

"Where y'all going?" He sounded a lil grumpy or whatever Shania ended up replying to him as I fixed Layla's hair.

"You hungry?" I asked cause she sat with a big ass frown on her face, she nodded her head "aight you gon eat real soon" she nodded once again as she rubbed her eyes.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap she moved down to lay her head on my chest I lifted up my head a lil bit so my face wouldn't be in her hair.

"What's wrong with ha? She hungry?" Shania looked down at Layla with a lil frown, nodding my head I took out my phone to pass time even though the drive ain't really that long.
––

"Leon get out with Shania" he grabbed Shania's hand and got out the car on the other side instead of waiting on me to get out, I helped Layla get out as she was sitting on my lap I ain't wanna get out with her on me cause the roof of this car too low.

When I had got out Shania had paid for us so she started to walk ahead with Leon, I thanked the driver before I took Layla's hand to go catch up with Shania and Leon.

"You better find one place and stick with it, my feet hurting like crazy" I complained.

"I will, but it ain't me it's these places false advertising so I'm making sure I go sleep with a full stomach tonight" she said as she looked around for a restaurant.

"Lani can you carry me?" Layla asked tugging on my hand, I fixed her clothes as she held her hands up ready to be carried I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"I think I found somewhere" she walked in the direction of the restaurant called 'Joes Shanghai'.

"Shania you deadass?"

"Yes now come on" she pulled me towards the restaurant and read the menu "remember you said you wanted soup dumplings and they got some".

I walked inside and a waiter was waiting by the door he nodded at us with a smile on his face "how many?"

"Five" I replied cause we need a seat for my man of course.

He nodded his head and took us to some seats kinda to the back of the restaurant thanking him I sat Layla down on the seat next to me, with Shania and Leon sitting on the in front of us so the chair left was the one of the end of the table.

I quickly sent a message to Kay to tell where we decided to eat at, I put my phone down and helped Layla choose what she wants to eat "you want the Sesame chicken?" She nodded her head and pointed at something else "shrimp fried rice?"

"Mhm" she hummed, looking over at Leon to see if he wants the same thing as his sister.

"Leon you want Sesame chicken and shrimp fried rice?" I asked even though he probably don't know what I'm talking about but he still nodded his head.

I waited for the waiter to come back over to take our order as that was happening I continued to look for something off the menu.

"Are you ready to order?" Looking up I saw the waiter standing with his notebook and pen.

"Yea can these two get the sesame chicken and shrimp fried rice?" He nodded as he wrote down the order and looked over at Shania to get her order I looked back down at the menu cause I'm too indecisive for this.

I heard her say tell the waiter her order "and for you?"

"Umm can I get the lo mein with the Tso chicken?"

"You want the lo mein with chicken, pork, beef?"

"Beef" he nodded and write down the rest of the order "about your soup dumplings is it only pork?"

"No we have beef, or chicken".

"Can I get the chicken soup dumplings?" He nodded his head and wrote it down before he put his notepad in his pocket and picked up the menus and walked away.

"Lani you ain't seen the price of the food?" Shania asked and I let out a lil chuckle cause I was waiting for her to comment on the price.

"Is that why you ain't get the soup dumplings?" Them bitches were the most expensive item on the menu.

"Yes bro these people don't play bout their money" she sighed and shook her head.

"It's aight" I waved off "now we know for next time" I chuckled and looked down at Layla and Leon to see if they were chilling or looking tired.

"Did Kay say he was coming?"

"KayKay is here?" Layla spoke up with some excitement in her voice.

"No not yet" I told her and frowned a lil bit "I texted him but Ion know if he replied" I took my phone out my purse and seen that he replied 'ight. imma be there' two minutes after I texted him.

Liking the message I put my phone away and leaned back in the chair with a rumbling stomach, "Nia you wanna go the movie theatre?"

"To watch what?"

"You wanna go or not?" I repeated cause Ion know what movie I just wanna go.

"I'll come" she shrugged "but I'm bringing Setty".

"It's cool I was gonna make my man come wimme, he just need to hurry up cause I miss him" I sighed as I kept glancing to the door to see if he'll walk in any time soon.

"Is Lani in loveeeeee?" Shania teased having me roll my eyes at her.

"No I'm not I just haven't seen him, it's been like a week" I exaggerated.

"Girl it's been two days" Nia corrected.

"I know" I frowned "it feel like weeks, I'm thinking of a horror movie you up for that?"

"Hell nah cause I know you wanna watch it in 3D or some shit" she scoffed.

"I'm not paying for a movie to watch it in 2D, I could wait for it to go on one of them illegal websites and watch it at home, but Ion wanna do that" I muttered catching myself looking at the door once again.

"A horror movie is wild by itself but in 3D? Now you're bugging" she chuckled.

"You got Setty to protect you if something jumps out the screen" I added on "I feel like it would be fun" at this point Ion know why I'm tryna subtly convince her cause I'm dragging her ass in there, whether she like it or not.

"Set would probably be scared too, I put on this lil horror movie why was he screaming more than me?"

Ion wanna even imagine it cause Shania cannot sit there and watch a horror movie without pulling on my clothes from jump scares, screaming in my ear or to be able to sit and not cover her eyes, she cannot willingly do that unless I'm holding her hands down.

So if she's like that Ion wanna know how Setty move when he watches a horror movie.

"And that's exactly why you two scary niggas are meant for each other" I got stopped just as I was gonna say my next sentence because the waiter finally brought out our food.

"I'm sorry for the wait" he apologised as he put down Layla's food I couldn't stop staring at her chicken.

"Nah you're good" I dismissed he put down Leon's food and another waiter came to put down mine thanking him he nodded his head and walked away.

"Would you like anything to drink?"

"Can I get sweet tea and water, and orange juice for these two" I said pointing at Leon and Layla I know better then to give them something sweet cause they'll not be sleeping tonight with their lil sugar rush.

"Could you make that another sweet tea and water?" The waiter nodded and walked away I decided to eat the lo mein first cause that's the only thing that I really know on my plate.

They haven't brought out the soup dumplings yet but I ain't really bothered I just need something to eat.

Turning the face Layla eating her chicken I watched as she ate majority of the chicken on her plate without touching the rice "Layla you'on like the rice?" She shook her head and nodded then repeated "which one is it?"

"I like it" she giggled.

"What about you Leon?" I looked at his plate and seen the opposite from Layla's plate.

"I don't like the chicken".

"You want some of mine?" I pointed at the Tso chicken with the fork, he nodded his head so I dropped a few pieces on his plate for him to try it "lemme know if you like it".

The waiter came back with our drinks and another that brought my food came over with the soup dumplings.

I heard Layla, Leon and Shania thank the waiter and the same time, I thanked the waiter for the soup dumplings I thanked him and he gave me a smile before he left.

"I think homeboy feeling you Lani" Shania joked.

"No he do not" I disagreed "homeboy is just doing his job" I placed the fork on the plate and picked up the spoon they gave me in the lil bowl to eat the soup dumplings "how you supposed to eat it?" I asked her.

"I seen that you supposed to bite it a lil bit and dip in the soup then eat it" she told and I nodded.

"Take one" I pushed the bowl in her direction for her to take one they gave me eight but I don't think I can eat them all.

"KayKay!" Layla shouted and tried to get out her seat.

"Layla he's coming over" behind him was Jo and Dougie.

Dropping the spoon down I got out my seat to meet him halfway I bit on my bottom to hide myself and wrapped my arms around him feeling his cold hands touch my back.

"You good?" I heard him ask to which I nodded and pulled away he gave me on the peck on the lips which kinda surprised since I would've expected their to be grease on them.

"What about you? You good?"

"Mhm I'm straight" I nodded my head and walked over to say hi to Jo and Dougie.

"Hey Jo, hey Dougie" I greeted and gave them both side hugs.

"Wasgood lil sis" Dougie spoke up I walked back over to the table hearing Jo and Dougie pull out chairs from the table next to us as soon as Kay sat down Layla didn't hesitate to run over to him.

"Wassup lil man?" I heard Dougie ask Leon as he ruffed up Leon's hair.

"I ain't seen you in a minute, where you been at?" Jo asked me as I move to eat the dumpling.

"Nah where you been at? Cause I've been outside" I bit the dumpling feeling a whole lotta steam on my top lip I dipped it into the soup and cooled it down before I ate it.

"Guess we both ain't been outside cause I haven't seen you since the shoot" he slouched down in the chair with his wandering eyes "what?" He chuckled.

"You a damn liar that's what, it ain't been that long since I seen you" I picked up the other dumpling and bit into it.

"Wow" he chuckled "you really calling me a liar? You got a pretty face I would've remembered if I seen you" he shrugged.

Is he flirting with me? Or am I bugging?

"Mhmmm" I sarcastically hummed I looked over to see Dougie talking to Leon and Layla talking to Kay, "Layla please come finish your food" she skipped over to her seat and picked up her spoon.

A couple seconds later I felt my chair being dragged across the floor by Kevin, like I know he can see I'm tryna eat.

"So you tell me to come see you but you talking to my bro?"

"But you pulled up and spoke to my lil sis?" I responded giving him the same energy which had him let out a chuckle "exactly" I rolled my eyes and ate the dumpling that was sitting on my spoon.

"What's good witchu though?"

"Been looking after kids day in day out" I shrugged as I swallowed the last pieces of the dumpling in my mouth "shit is tiring" I sighed "where you been at today?"

"In the stu" he replied staring directly into my eyes, rolling my eyes I looked away to find something else to look at "you needa fix your eye contact, word to bro".

"It don't needa be fixed when it's not broken cause I can hold eye contact" I partially lied cause I can hold eye contact.. just not with him.

"Oh word? Show me".

"Huh?"

"Huh?" he mocked "show me" he repeated.

"Later" I told him whilst looking into his eyes and looking away I got up to pull my chair back over to its original spot "Shania you done eating?" She nodded her head keeping her eyes down on her screen.

"Leon, Layla you finished?" I asked interrupting their conversation with Dougie.

They nodded their heads so I called over the waiter "can I get the bill?" He nodded his head and walked away feeling Kay move to stand behind me and put his card on the table "nigga pick up your card".

"Lani let my bro be a good boyfriend" Dougie said with a lil smile on his face.

"Word" Jo added.

"I got my own money so lemme use it" the waiter came back over and put the bill in front of me I put my card in the lil pocket not even bothering to look at the total before it has me in tears but I took a peek just in case they try charge me extra.

But since he ain't wanna pick up his card I decided to put it in my purse, probably use it for some online shopping.

"You females swear that you so independent" Dougie mumbled.

"That's cause we are nigga" I was inches away from decking him.

"So why females don't be dating niggas without money? But you call that independent? Yeah aight" he chuckled and dapped up Jo as they cackled together thinking that he was really doing something.

"You sound dumb we only be dating niggas with money cause who's dating a bum? Whenever we wanna do some together who's paying? Me, girls just want their nigga to have their own money".

"Right" Shania agreed.

"That's exactly why I'm teaching my sister to not date bums and teaching Leon to not be tricking these hoes".

"So is Kay a bum?" Dougie asked with his two dysfunctional brain cells.

"Does he look like a fucking bum?"

"Yea" he nodded with a smirk.

"You're the bum nigga". The waiter came back with my card in his hand thanking him I finished my last soup dumpling before I stood up.

"We leaving" Layla let out a yawn so I picked her up and let her rest her head on my shoulder, "I hope you bums drove in your own car".

After getting back I changed Layla into her pyjamas and whatever else then let her go sleep, I went to go check on Leon and Micah before I left to go quickly change out this outfit "you ready for bed?" Leon nodded and went under his covers.

"Lani I can tell you something?"

"Yeah what is it?" I asked in a hushed tone since Micah is still asleep, Leon gestured me over to him so I went over to him, he got out his bed and wrapped his arms around me confused I asked him "you okay?"

He nodded his head and looked up at me "I love you Lani" he told me.

"Aww Leon" I pouted tightening my hold around him "I love you too" I'm starting to regret not claiming them as my family but I'm forever Jahmar fucking K, "go to bed okay? Imma see you in the morning" he nodded and climbed back into his bed.

I double checked to see if Micah was okay then left the room making sure to leave in a crack in the door, I made it into the bedroom to see Shania putting out two outfits "who's wearing that?"

"Us? Duhh you wearing the cream coloured one and I'm wearing the blue one".

"We gotta hurry up" I picked up the fit and went into the bathroom.

"Oh so you got a boyfriend and don't want me to see you no more?" The door was cracked open so I could still hear her talk her shit.

"You seen me naked fuck I gotta hide for if I got a boyfriend one too many years late? I'm in here cause if I get changed out there you know we ain't going no where".

Shania know damn well that the second we get dressed together we always take long cause none of us can stop talking nor can we multitask.

"Nah you right" I put on the top and made sure not to fuck up my edges I picked up my other clothes to put them in the laundry basket.

"You see how quick that was?" I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Shit I'm bout ready too" I fluffed out my lashes and looked in the mirror I put on my cute lil ugg slides to match then picked up my purse to take out my blunts and put them in the purse I was taking wimme "you ready?" Shania asked as she stood next me.

"We look cute though" I mumbled as we stood in the mirror posing with our matching outfits.

"We gon take some pics later" I walked towards the bedroom door with Shania behind me.

"You going to Setty's house or are you coming with me?"

"Setty supposed to be in his car" I opened up the front door and looked to see if Setty was in his car before Shania walked off "Imma meet you there" she gave me a hug and walked off to Set's car with me walking off to Kay's car.

Getting in his car I fixed myself on the seat as I waited for him to drive off "you gon keep staring at me or are you gonna drive?"

"A nigga can't do both?" He asked as he revved up his engine "I got your chain in my crib".

My eyebrows furrowed with what he just told me "you actually got me the chain?"

"I told you I was gon get ya ass one".

"Yeah I know but niggas be talking out their ass so I didn't believe you" I shrugged.

"I'm a real ass nigga so if I say Imma do it then Imma do it" he said but I couldn't help but laugh.

"You see what I mean by niggas be talking out they ass cause if you was so real" I mocked in his voice "then you would've taken your sister and Layla shopping".

"Nah ya ass chatting I told you Imma take them on Sunday".

"Okay? If you was a real nigga like you say you is you would've taken them the day you said you were going to" he let out a another chuckle and shook his head at me "exactly".
––

Pulling up to the movie theatre I looked at any of the movies that they were showing, I seen they had Candyman on the lil ads.

Getting out of his car I looked around for where Setty had parked up and seen Shania just getting out the car, "girl hurry up!"

"Stop rushing me!" She held onto his Setty's hand and took her sweet time walking over to me.

"I'm tryna watch Candyman but Ion know if we made it in time" she let go of Setty's hand and made us walk in front of them but she pulled me to create some distance between us.

We got into the movie theatre before them and walked up to the front to see what time the movie is showing I saw 09:15PM— on the lil screen taking out my phone I seen that it was just hitting nine.

They ain't go no damn 3D for the movie.

I stood in line behind this lil couple and looked to see what I wanted even though I wasn't hungry for real I still need something to eat when I'm in there.

"I got Kay's card on me Ion think he even knows" I looked back to see Setty and Kay walking up to us.

"Hold on lemme go get Setty's real quick" she turned around and went over to Setty.

"Hi can I get two tickets for Candyman?" The girl nodded her head and typed whatever into the system.

"What seats do you want?"

"Umm just gimme the best one" I told her cause nobody be knowing the seats by heart "could you add large nachos to that?"

"Sure what would you like on them?" She turned around and picked up the lil plastic container for the nachos.

"Just the cheese sauce and jalapeños" Shania came back now holding Setty's card in her hand.

"Anything else?"

"Nah that's it" I had them lil bottles of water in my purse I didn't even putting them in there.

"Your total is $25.62" putting the card inside the card reader I typed in his pin and waited for the transaction to go through once it was completed I took out his card and put it away.

She gave me the receipt with the screen number on it and the two tickets I just paid for, I picked up the nachos and put the lid on it.

I walked away and went over to where Kay and Setty was at "you know where your card at?" I just wanted to put a lil fear in his heart.

"I know you got it".

Oh. Never mind.

I moved over to go sit on his lap since there weren't any other spaces for me sit, "what you got a nigga watching?"

"Setty I know you don't like scary movies but we watching Candyman so Ion wanna hear you screaming" I chuckled cause I can't imagine him screaming like Shania described.

I heard him suck his teeth "ain't no grown man screaming".

"How much you wanna bet?"

"Nah how much you wanna bet?"

"No nigga I know I ain't screaming but you are. So again, how much do you wanna bet?"

"Nah I need to watch the trailer or some shit".

"You're such a pussy" Shania was really done and walked over with her food in hand.

"Homegirl was taking her time" she muttered "we needa go cause I like the previews".

"Come on baby daddy" I pulled Kay up and seen him roll his eyes with a smile on his face.

Not him tryna act like he ain't like it.

We walked towards the room with our screening number being number eight, pulling the heavy ass door open we walked inside with one of the previews still playing.

I looked for the seats homegirl gave us, which had us in the middle "go in first" Kay walked through the row with me next to him, Shania next to me and Setty sitting next to her on the end of the row.

I kept my eyes on the screen feeling Kay stare me down from my peripheral vision "what nigga?" I didn't even move my head to look at him so he knows I can see his weird ass.

"Stop looking at me" I said now deciding to look at him.

"You coming to my crib?" He asked instead of actually listening to what I said.

"Maybe" I shrugged "but I can't stay the night".

"Why?" He asked with a mug.

"Micah" was all I said hearing him suck his teeth "he going home tomorrow so I can spend the night and we got that party too".

"Mhm" he hummed I know he's a lil mad but I cannot let Micah be by himself as I only leave when he be sleeping and have my dad check up on him.

"Fix your face" I tried to fix his lil mug.

I gave him a quick peck, in response he licked his lips and put his hand around my neck before he pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me.

Our lips connected feeling his grip tighten around my neck but it didn't feel like he wanted to me out, I felt his tongue go into my mouth which caught me off guard, I let the kiss go on for a lil longer before I pulled away.

I wiped the Vaseline off his lips with a lil smile on my face "you so annoying" I whispered but he just responded with a shrug.

"Stop acting like you'n love it" he whispered back.

Rolling my eyes I'm surprised that I was able to hold eye contact with him only cause it's dark as hell in here "no I don't" I lied I heard the previews start to come to an end with them telling us to make sure our devices are off and put away.

I moved away from him and turned to face the screen "you two some freaky fucks" Shania whispered in my ear having me let out a chuckle.

"Girl shut up and watch the movie".
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
39.4K 1.4K 22
Widening the door I seen him holding another bag, with flowers in his hand and a blunt behind his ear "really? More peace offerings?" "Ain't none wro...
101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...