𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

By celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Nico Robin
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 52: Gecko Moria
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton

4K 214 63
By celestody

"Hey, me next!"

"Alright go for it!"

A yell was heard from Chopper and right after it came a thud before Luffy and Usopp cheered for him.

"You did it!"

"Ow!" Chopper held his head with a slight pout while still smiling, happy to be apart of whatever this was.

"Yay! Luffy's next!"

I shook my head with a laugh as I watched them swing on the tree swing and jump off, ultimately hurting themselves once they 'land'. Luffy going as far as hitting the opposite wall from them and not being able to see clearly for a second.

"Nami-swan! Robin-chwan! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Sanji yelled down the hatch before putting a tray with two drinks in it, sending it over to Nami and Robin who were sitting in the aquarium. He turned to the three boys and saw what they were doing, "Oi! How bout you guys stop goofing around and get me some octopus so I can make them for dinner."

They seemed more than willing to do it once they found out it was for dinner as they rushed over to the latch where the opening to the fish tank was. I watch them run over excitedly with a smile on my lips.

"Would you like a drink as well, Y/n?" Sanji smiled at me warmly, "Or anything at all?"

I shook my head with a hand raised, "No, I'm quite alright. Thank you though, Sanji."

His smile widened as he looked at me for a little.

I gave him a weird look as the wind flew past us, "What?"

"Your princess manners come out some times. It's cute."

I blink, dumbfounded at the blatant compliment as he walks away leaving me speechless.

"I'll get it!" Choppers voice snaps me out of my daze as I look over to see Usopp in full swim gear.

"Watch out! You devil fruit users will only get weak and drown. Captain Usopp got this!" Said boy jumped into the tank with full confidence as he began fishing out octopi. It was going well until the water turned black and Usopp wasn't coming back up.

"Usopp's in trouble! The octopus latched onto him!" Nami's voice called out from the aquarium and Luffy and Chopper started to freak out.

Luffy did the only thing he could think of and ended up punching blindly into the water, successfully getting the octopi off Usopp and making the long nosed boy fly out with bumps and bruises.

Zoro peaks his head out of the crows nest and calls down to us, "Oi! Somethings in the water!"

Everyone's attention turns to said thing in the water and Usopp leans over the railing with squinted eyes, "It says treasure!"

I stand aside and watch as everyone debates on what's inside and whether or not we should open it or not. Luffy's the one to take initiative as he slaps his hands together and looks up to the sky.

"Hey, God! I'm taking your snacks! Hehe!" He didn't hesitate to open the barrel which surprisingly wasn't hard, "Cool! It opened!"

Right when the barrel opened, an explosion of smoke appeared and red colored smoke flew up into the sky. This was alarming as I've read about these kinds of things when I was still at Sinthaya, "That's not good..."

"A red light?!"

"The booze flew out, blew up, and vanished."

Robin kept her eyes on the red smoke dissipating in the sky, "It's a flare...someone may come after this ship."

I crossed my arms as I looked at the now tore up barrel with a barley eligible label, "What a clever trap for pirates."

"What?! So it was a trap?! Chopper check the perimeters!" Usopp ordered as he pointed at the reindeer with fear in his eyes.

My eyes caught Nami on edge and before I could ask her what was wrong, she yelled at everyone to get into positions because there was a storm coming. Knowing her skills as a navigator, we all listened despite there not being any sign of a storm.

Dark clouds quickly covered the sky as green lightning struck the seas, proving Nami's suspicions. The wind was unforgiving as it blowed from all directions with no mercy, rain pouring down to compliment it.

"Hey!" Franky looked to Nami with a confident smirk, "Is this ship really such a pushover?"

Nami smiled in realization before yelling down at all of us, "Everyone! We're gonna pull out the paddles!"

Franky activated the paddles and we had successfully got out of the chaotic storm. Instead of the storm though, we came across an eery sea with thick fog and a creepy vibe.

"It's nice that we pulled through hit what's with this sea? It's not even night and the fog is this thick."

Sanji added onto Zoro's comment, "Do you think we stumbled onto that one sea?"

Usopp grinned in excitement, "So we're headed towards Fishman Island?"

"Nope! We gotta cross haunted seas first," Luffy put on his best scary face, though he couldn't hide his childish grin as he obviously had fun scaring Usopp. "Granny Kokoro gave us a heads up! There's a living skeleton!"

"That's only in your head, don't make him more scared than he is," Sanji scolded Franky and Luffy for trying to scare Usopp before hypocritically lighting a match to make an even more scarier face to the long nosed boy, "Listen Usopp...100 ships disappear in these seas without a trace left behind."

Singing was heard as a weirdly familiar song was being sung, echoing through the foggy sea with a ghostly vibe. My eyebrows furrowed as the male voice carried along with the wind and a broken, run down ship emerged from the fog.

"One appeared! It's a ghost ship!"

Usopp slapped his hands over his ears, scaring Chopper into doing the same, "Close your ears! It'll curse you and drag you into the sea if you respond!"

The broken down ship passed by ours and on it we could see a skeleton sitting down with a tea cup in hand. What was weird about it was that the singing voice came from the skeleton and he had an Afro and a top hat on along with a suit. The skeleton stopped singing once he locked eyes with us and the ship sailed past more so we couldn't see him anymore.

"Did you see that just now?! A skeleton was singing!" Luffy looked at the ship with shining eyes and an excited smile. You didn't have to know Luffy to see that he was bubbling with anticipation, ready to get his hands on the skeleton.

"Don't be ridiculous! Skeletons can't sing!" Usopp tried desperately to deny what everyone saw for the sake of comforting himself but Luffy wasn't having it.

"But you heard him right! Come on, let's go find him!"

"Hold it, Luffy," Sanji held Luffy's collar with one hand as he took an inhale from his cigarette with the other.

Zoro walked over to the cowardly trio with sticks in his hand, telling them to pull to see who goes with Luffy, but they denied at the chance of having to go on the creepy ship. The swordsman shrugged his shoulders at their decision and walked back over with the rest of us making them realize the situation they were in.

"Wait, don't tell me everyone but the three of us are leaving!" Nami exclaimed in despair as she realized that they were gonna be left on the ship with no one to protect them.

"I can go by myself you know! If we don't hurry the ship will leave!" The strawhat captain pouted as he began to get impatient waiting for them to choose whose going with him.

We ignored his whining as we all pulled a stick from Zoro's hand to see who would go with our impulsive captain.

"You're joking..." Nami looked at the short stick in terror as all color from her face drained.

I looked at my stick before looking at Nami, "If you want, I can take your place."

The ginger jumped up at me with joyful tears streaming down her face, "You mean it?!"

I chuckled at her fearful state before smiling reassuringly at her, "Yeah, I wanted to go anyways."

"Yay! Another adventure!" Luffy jumped on my back, hugging me from behind as he cheekily smiled while rubbing his face against mine in a loving manner.

Zoro picked Luffy up by the collar and forced him off of me, "No. Nami got that spot fair and square. Otherwise there was no reason to draw sticks."

Nami glared at Zoro while Luffy pouted as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Zoro, "Y/n wants to go so why can't she?! I'm captain aren't i?! I say she comes!"

Zoro narrows his eyes at how Luffy pulled the 'captain' card before crossing his arms, "Fine then I'm taking swirly brows spot."

"No way," Sanji stepped in, walking over to me and Luffy, "Like I could trust you to protect Y/n."

"And what about Nami and Robin?" Zoro had a ghost of a smirk on his lips as him and Sanji stared at each other.

"Listen we won't be long," I removed Luffy from my hand and arm before walking up to Zoro and speaking lowly so only he could hear, "There's no one else I trust more to hold down the fort here than you, Zoro."

He stayed silent as he listened to my words and gave me no response, gesturing me to go already.

I walk back towards Sanji and Luffy before smiling at them, "Ready?"

Luffy grinned excitedly as he jumped ahead of us while Sanji looked at Zoro for a second before smiling at me slightly with a nod. We took a boat out to the sea to get to the bottom of the creepy ship. After tying the small boat to the ship so it wouldn't sail away, we began climbing up a rope ladder to get onto the deck of the abandoned ship.

"I could've just gone by myself!" Luffy called down to Sanji and I from the top of the ladder, but Sanji shut him down.

"Forget it! What if you do something stupid that cursed our whole ship!"

We all went silent when we saw the skeleton from before looking down at us in silence.

"H-huh?" Luffy blinked, dumbfounded by the sudden appearance, but the skeleton didn't say anything in return.

It was very awkward after that, having to climb up knowing he was there just waiting for us. When we did finally get onto the deck the skeleton greeted us with a lot more  enthusiasm than I expected.

"Good day to you! Sorry for earlier! Our eyes locked but I didn't get to greet you! You surprised me! How many decades have passed since I saw people in the flesh?" He rambled on and on, his cheery attitude making my expression go from weirded out to a small smile.

"Look he's talking he's got an Afro and he's talking!" Luffy laughed with his hand on his stomach at the scene in front of him, but the skeleton didn't mind.

"My, my!" The skeleton seemed to look at me as he stopped what he was doing to freshen himself up any way a skeleton can. He cleared his throat, walking up to me, "What a truly elegant lady! How beautiful! My eyes follow the beautiful lady's...though I'm a skeleton so I don't have eyes!" The joke made my smile widen more than the compliment did, but the question he asked next caught me off guard, "May I see your panties?"

Sanji went to kick him, but he quickly backed up with the same smile from before, not bothered at all. My head tilted at his reaction time and I noticed on his cane that there was a line underneath the round part of his cane. A thought popped into my mind as I looked at the skeleton, but I decided not to say anything.

"Say, do you poop?"

"There's a boatload of questions that should come before that!" Sanji hit Luffy on the head as he scolded him for the stupid question.

The skeleton took his time to answer as he stayed silent, walked away, and then came back, "Yes, I poop."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I questioned the logic behind it.

How would that even work...wait where does the tea he's drinking go? Wouldn't it just fall right out?

"Why'd you take so long to answer that and who cares!" Sanji started to get more and more irritated as he realized that his captain was an idiot, but this skeleton seemed to be on the same idiotic level as Luffy. "First off, why are you alive and talking if you're nothing but bones? What the heck are you?!"

"Wait," Before the skeleton could answer, Luffy interrupted with a serious face before smiling, "Putting that aside, join my crew."

.

.

.

.

"Yeah, okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
244K 9.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...