Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Galaxy M...

By TheTrinity9

Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on... More

Character Description
A New Life
Entertaiment Duel! Galaxy-Eyes vs Performapal
The Phantom Duelist! Light vs Dark!
Embodiment of Light vs Different Dimension Demon
Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!
Final Qualification Duel!
Maiami Championship Begins!
The Truth about the Four Dimensions
Fateful Encounter
Battle Royale Begins! Part 1
Battle Royale Part 2: Galaxy vs Venom
To the Synchro Dimension! The City
The Facility
Showdown with Kings! Galaxy vs Red Daemon
Friendship Cup Begins!
Mizael's True Power! Embodiment of Darkness!
Unexpected Summon! Shining Star!
Unexpected Turn of Event
Double Trouble
Invasion on Synchro Dimension!
Classic Rivality! Kaito vs Mizael!
Prelude of Conflict
A Bitter Taste of Victory
Wrath of the Galaxy Master
A New Hope
The Battle in Fusion Dimension
Unexpected Yet Expected Betrayal
Lancers vs Academia
Lancers vs Academia 2: The Knight and Clown Desperate Stand!
Lancers vs Academia 3: The Tenacity of the Samurai & the King
Lancers vs Academia 4: The Fallen Galaxy Master
Lancers vs Academia 5: Ancient Kalamity
Lancers vs Academia 6: Hero to the Rescue
Confronting the Mastermind
Revival of the Supreme King
The Clash Between Galaxy Masters
Magnum Tenebrosum
Interlude: The Consequences
Incursion & Reunion
Aftermath of the War
Interlude: In the Prison of Madness
Interlude: Kuroba Raiden

Revenge and Determination

4K 79 87
By TheTrinity9

Heya, readers! I'm back! Again, I ran out of ideas lately. Also, I'm busy with my project on college. Don't expect me to do fast update from now, ok? That's all and as always, Happy Reading :).

"Are you sure this is the right way to that damned Professor's throne room?"

"Yes, I am sure of it. But are you sure you are in a good condition? You are seriously injured."

"You are just the same as me so stop wasting time and go to that bastard's room."

Yugo responded to Yuto, who was running next to him. Yugo had encountered Yuto and Shun while running around aimlessly in attempt to locate the Professor. Shun told the pair to go while Shun facing a small group of Academia students who block their way.

"Seriously, how much longer do we have until we reached the boss's room? I'm in a really bad mood rightnow and I need somewhere to vent fast." Yugo said impatiently. But before Yuto responded, another sound interrupted him.

"You two were going straight to the Professor's room without even giving me a greeting? Now that's just rude."

Yugo and Yuto stopped their tracks as a familiar figures of Yuri stepping out from the shadows. His sardonic smile could be seen on his face.

"It's you...Yuri..." Yuto muttered with hatred tone. "And what's this dreadful aura he's emitting..."

"What are you doing here, you grinning bastard?!" Yugo yelled in anger. "We are in such an hurry! So move or I'll make you to do so!"

"And yet, despite my courtesy, your vulgar ways never change, Yugo..." Yuri sighed in exaperation, but then smiled. "Well, that doesn't matter. I'm in wonderful mood today so I'll not let some trivialities spoil it. After all, the ultimate power will soon be within my grasp. And the first step to do that is defeating you two."

"Ultimate power?" Yuto frowned. "What sort of nonsense are you spouting now?"

"More importantly, where is Rin? What does the Professor want with her?" Yugo asked.

"Seriously, your one-track mind never ceases to astonish me, Yugo. Well at least Yuto is smarter." Yuri snorted. "But still, both of you still not seeing the big picture, or that you've missed the messages. Haven't you been feeling it since a while back? The quickening of our souls as the power sleeping within us seeks to awaken and become one once again? When that happens, I'll finally be able to fulfil my ambition to beat Kuroba Mizael and stand at the top as the mightiest existence! Yes, through us, the Supreme King Zarc will be revived!"

"You really has a beef with Mizael, aren't you?" Yuto snorted. "Is he beating your ass back in Standard really make you lost your damn mind?"

"You spoke as if he had one." Yugo responded. "I don't know about any ultimate power or Zarc or whatever, but I'm sure that I'll not let you beat me! This time...I'll rescue Rin without fail!"

"Well, it's not like I need you two to understand. In the end, your fate is to become a foundation for me to rise even higher. Now, let's commence the next phase of the resurrection of the demon that will destroy this world!" Yuri exclaimed as he activating his Duel Disk.

"And we will not let that happen!" Yuto declared strongly as he activating his own Duel Disk.

"I'll make sure to put you down for good this time!" Yugo added as he also activating his Duel Disk.

Duel!

Yugo LP: 4000 x5
Yuto LP: 4000 x5
Yuri LP: 8000 x5

"I'm going first!" Yugo declared. "My turn! I Summon Tuner Monster, Speedroid Three Eyed Dice!"

Speedroid Three Eyed Dice (ATK 300/DEF 1500/Machine/Wind/Tuner/LV 3)

"While I Control a WIND Monster, I can Special Summon Speedroid Taketonborg from my hand!"

Speedroid Taketomborg (ATK 600/DEF 1200/Machine/Wind/LV 3)

"Now I tune my Level 3 Three Eyed Dice with Taketomborg! Magical sword with the form of a cross. Use your power to rend all enemies! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 6! Hi-Speedroid Kendama!"

Hi-Speedroid Kendama (ATK 2200/DEF 1600/Machine/Wind/Synchro/LV 6)

"Kendama's effect! By banishing Taketomborg, you get 500 damage, grinning bastard!" Yugo exclaimed as his monster fired a blast from its blade that knocking Yuri back.

Yugo LP: 4000 x3
Yuto LP: 4000 x5
Yuri LP: 7500 x5

"Heh...not too bad for the first turn. Good, this will make things much more interesting!" Yuri grinned.

"Shut up! I'm going to get Rin back and kick your ass! I end my turn!"

Yugo LP: 4000 x3
Yuto LP: 4000 x5
Yuri LP: 7500 x5

"Now it's my turn!" Yuto declared. "I Summon Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak!"

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (ATK 800/DEF 1000/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

"When I control a "Phantom Knights" monster, I can Special Summon Phantom Knights of Silent Boots from my hand!"

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (ATK 200/DEF 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

"I overlay my Level 3 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Souls of knights who fell on the battlefield. Revive here and now, and become the light that breaks the darkness! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 3! Phantom Knights of Break Sword!"

Phantom Knights of Break Sword (ATK 2000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Dark/Xyz/Rank 3/OVU 2)

"I'll not letting you take away everything from me again! I set a card facedown and end my turn!" Yuto concluded.

Yugo LP: 4000 x3
Yuto LP: 4000 x2
Yuri LP: 7500 x5

"Now it's time for my fun! My turn! Draw! I activate Polymerization! I fuse Predaplant Flytrap and Predaplant Spinodionaea! Two beautiful plants with a insect alluring fragrance! Now become one and bring forth the plant of pure horror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 7! Predaplant Chimerafflesia!"

Predaplant Chimerafflesia (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 7)

"Fusion..." Yuto gritted his teeth.

"Someone as horrible as you using disgusting monster like that seems about right..." Yugo growled.

"You are right about that. My carnivorous plants fit me perfectly and I'll demonstrate why! Chimerafflesia's effect activates! Once per turn, I can banish a monster with a level that is less or equal to this card's level! Say goodbye to your puny toy!" Yuri smirked.

The plant grabbed the machine with it's vines and dragged it into it's mouth, causing Yugo to look on in horror.

"Quite a delicious appetizer, don't you agree? And now, it's time to deal some damage. Battle! Chimerafflesia attack Yugo directly!" Yuri commanded with a sinister smile on his face as Chimerafflesia unleashed its attack towards Yugo.

"I won't let that happen! Continuous Trap card, Phantom Knights of Fog Blade! I can target a monster my opponent control and then that monster cannot attack or be attacked and its effect will be negated!

Purple aura surrounding Chimerafflesia.

"Oh well, where's the fun when both of you lose so easily? I set a card facedown and end my turn." Yuri concluded.

Yugo LP: 4000 x3
Yuto LP: 4000 x2
Yuri LP: 7500 x2

"It's my turn! Draw!" Yugo declared. "I activate Spell, Speedroid Scratch! I can send a "Speedroid" card in order to add another "Speedroid" monster from my Deck into my hand! I send Speedroid Pachingo-Kart and add Speedroid Terrortop!"

Yugo add those card from his deck into his hand.

"If I control no monster, I can Special Summon Speedroid Terrortop from my hand!"

Speedroid Terrortop (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Machine/Wind/LV 3)

"When normal or special summoned, Terrortop's effect let me add a "Speedroid" monster from my deck into my hand! I add Speedroid Car Turbo!" Yugo declared. "When I control a WIND Monster, I can Special Summon tuner monster, Speedroid Car Turbo from my hand!"

Speedroid Car Turbo (ATK 800/DEF 1200/Machine/Wind/Tuner/LV 3)

"Then I Summon Speedroid Marble Machine!"

Speedroid Marble Machine (ATK 200/DEF 100/Machine/Wind/Pendulum/LV 2/PS 1)

"Oh, Pendulum?" Yuri commented in interest. "It seems your power is already awaken. Good. It will make my job easier."

"I had enough with your nonsense, grinning bastard!" Yugo growled. "When Marble Machine is normal summoned, I can add "Speedroid" monster from my deck into my hand! I add Speedroid Menko! And now I tune my Level 3 Car Turbo with Level 3 Terrortop and Level 2 Marble Machine!"

As Car Turbo turn into three green rings and Terrortop and Marble Machine entered it before turned into whitr stars, Yugo chanted.

"Coursing winds that break through all currents! Spread your wings and guide us to the path of victory! Synchro Summon! Take flight, Level 8! Hi-Speedroid Kitedrake!"

Hi-Speedroid Kitedrake (ATK 3000/DEF 2800/Machine/Wind/Synchro/LV 8)

"When Kitedrake is Synchro Summoned, I can activate one of this two effects! I can either negate all face-up cards or destroy all cards on the field except Kitedrake! Go, Kitedrake! Tempest of Blades!"

Kitedrake roared, unleashing a powerful winds that clearing both Yuto and Yuri's field.

"When Chimerafflesia is sent to the graveyard, I can add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" spell card from my deck into my hand. I add Predator Fusion." Yuri explained. "You not only clear my entire field, but also clear your teammate's field. As expected from rock-headed person like you."

"Actually, it's a good thing for me." Yuto responded. "I activate Break Sword's effect! When Break Sword is destroyed by battle or card effect, I can Special Summon the monster that used for Xyz summon this card as Level 4 monsters!"

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (LV 3 - 4)

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (LV 3 - 4)

"You are just too stupid to understand my strategy, grinning bastard! I'll make you pay for all of the sins you've commited! Car Turbo's effect activate on my graveyard! By banishing itself and Marble Machine, all "Speedroid" monster I control gains 800 ATK until the end of this turn!"

Speedroid Kitedrake (ATK 3000 - 3800)

"Now battle! Kitedrake will attack you directly! Wind Cutter!" Kitedrake fly through at Yuri, who smirked.

"Hasty as always. I activate Predaplant Sarraceniant's effect on my hand! If my opponent declares an direct attack, I can special summon it from my hand in defense position!" Yuri countered as Sarraceniant appeared on the field.

Predaplant Sarraceniant (ATK 100/DEF 600/Plant/Dark/LV 1)

"Tch! Fine! Kitedrake attack that stupid plant! Wind Cutter!" Kitedrake unleashed a powerful wind at Sarraceniant, destroying it.

"Heh. When Sarraceniant battled an opponent monster, after damage calculation, that monster is destroyed. Since Sarraceniant is destroyed too, I can add "Predap" card from my deck into my hand. I add Predapractice." Yuri explained with a smirk.

"Tricky bastard!" Yugo exclaimed in anger. "Kitedrake's last effect! If Kitedrake is sent to graveyard by card effects, I can add Speedroid Double Yoyo! Then I set a card! Turn end!"

Yugo LP: 4000 x2
Yuto LP: 4000 x2
Yuri LP: 7500 x3

"It's my turn! Draw! I activate Spell, Phantom Knights Level Up! All my Phantom Knights monsters Level changed into 5!"

Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak (LV 4 - 5)

Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (LV 4 - 5)

"I overlay my Level 5 Ancient Cloak and Silent Boots! Soul of fallen warrior emerging from darkness! Unleash your fury and annihilate those who stand in your way! Xyz Summon! Appear, Rank 5! Phantom Knights of Berserker Axe!"

Phantom Knights of Berserker Axe (ATK 2800/DEF 2300/Warrior/Dark/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU 2)

"I will end this rightnow! Berserker Axe's effect activates! By detach one overlay unit, Berserker Axe gains 500 ATK for each "Phantom Knights" card on my Graveyard until the end of my opponent's turn! I have Break Sword and Fog Blade, means Berserker Axe gains 1000 ATK!"

Phantom Knights of Berserker Axe (ATK 2800 - 3800)

Phantom Knights of Berserker Axe (OVU 2 - 1)

"Not only that, during battle phase, Berserker Axe can attack two times! Battle! Berserker Axe, end this! Berserker Charge!"

"I activate Continuous Trap, Predawall's effect on my graveyard! I can banish Predawall and until the end of this turn, I take no battle damage!" Yuri countered.

"Tch...I set a card facedown and end my turn." Yuto concluded.

Yugo LP: 4000 x2
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x3

"It's my turn! Draw! Usually, I would enjoy myself by slowly tormenting you two, but I can't wait for these ultimate power on my grasp, so I'll skip that. I activate Spell, Predapractice! I can Special Summon a "Predaplant" monster from my hand and then add "Predap" card from my deck into my hand. I Special Summon Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio and add Predaplant Cordyceps!" Yuri explained as he add Cordyceps into his hand.

Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio (ATK 1200/DEF 800/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

"When Ophrys is normal or special summoned, I can send a monster from my hand into graveyard in order to special summon a "Predaplant" monster from my deck. I discard Cordyceps to special summon Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra."

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

"When Darlingtonia Cobra is special summoned, I can add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" spell card from my deck into my hand. I add Predaprime Fusion." Yuri explained. "Now I activate Predaprime Fusion! If I have "Predaplant" Monster on my field, I can Fusion Summon DARK Fusion Monster by using monster from any FIELD as material!"

"What?!" Yugo exclaimed in shock.

"That means..." Yuto muttered.

"That's right." Yuri smirked. "I fuse your Phantom Knights of Berserker Axe with Ophrys Scorpio and Darlingtonia Cobra! Three beautiful creature of darkness! Meld together to become the poisonous flower dragon of terror and destruction! Let its three heads blooms! Fusion Summon! Appear, Level 9! Predaplant Triphyoverutum!"

Predaplant Triphyoverutum (ATK 3000/DEF 3000/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 9)

"What the hell...is that thing?!" Yugo shouted.

"You...dare to use my monster...to summon that disgusting fusion monster...?!" Yuto growled in anger.

"It seems you two really like my beautiful monster. Don't worry, I'll summon a monster that is just as beautiful as them. I activate Predator Fusion! I can fusion summon "Predaplant" Fusion Monster by shuffle its fusion material from field or graveyard back to my deck! I fuse Predaplant Chimerafflesia with Predaplant Sarraceniant! Two beautiful plants with an insect alluring fragrance! Become one and take the form of hellish beast that devours its prey! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Predaplant Dragostapelia!"

Predaplant Dragostapelia (ATK 2700/DEF 1900/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Now battle! Triphyoverutum, attack Yuto directly!" Triphyoverutum unleashed a green blast towards Yuto.

"Trap card! Phantom Knights of Wrong Magnetring! I can negate your attack and then Special Summon this card as monster!"

Phantom Knights of Wrong Magnetring (ATK 0/DEF 0/Warrior/Dark/LV 2)

"Then I activate Fog Blade's effect on my Graveyard! I can banish Fog Blade to Special Summon "Phantom Knights" monster on my graveyard! Appear, Phantom Knights of Break Sword!"

Phantom Knights of Break Sword (ATK 2000/DEF 1000/Warrior/Dark/Xyz/Rank 3/OVU 0)

"Oh well, then Dragostapelia will attack Yugo directly!" Dragostapelia unleashed its purple blast towards Yugo.

"Speedroid Menko's effect activate on my hand! If my opponent declares a direct attack, I can Special Summon this card in attack position and then all monster you control's position changed into defense position!"

Speedroid Menko (ATK 100/DEF 2000/Machine/Wind/LV 4)

"Tch...you two are no fun." Yuri frowned. "Well, as expect of my counterparts: too stubborn to give up. Still, you are merely prolonging the inevitable. No matter the conclusion, I win either way as I'll become a part of the strongest existence. I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Yugo LP: 4000 x1
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x0

"My turn! Draw! I activate Spell, Speed Draw! I can return a "Speedroid" Synchro Monster from graveyard or banish zone back into my deck in order to draw two cards! I return my Hi-Speedroid Kendama!" Yugo declared as he draw two more cards. "Then I activate my Spell, Speed Recovery! I can Special Summon a "Speedroid" monster from my Graveyard! Appear, Speedroid Terrortop!"

Speedroid Terrortop (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Machine/Wind/LV 3)

"Terrortop's effect ac-"

"Useless! Dragostapelia's effect activate! Once per turn, I can place 1 "Predator Counter" on an opponent's monster! That monster's level will reduce to 1!" Yuri yelled as small plant bit Terrortop.

Speedroid Terrortop (LV 3 - 1)

Speedroid Terrortop (PC 0 - 1)

"And due to Dragostapelia's effect, all monsters with Predator Counter will have its effect negated! More, Triphyoverutum will gains ATK equal to original ATK of all monsters with Predator Counter!" Yuri added with a smirk.

Predaplant Triphyoverutum (ATK 3000 - 4200)

"You think that was enough to stop me?! I activate Quick-Play Magic: Speedroid Wheel! I can discard a card to roll the dice to special summon up to two "Speedroid" monsters from my hand or deck whose total Levels equal the result, but negate their effects! Go, dice!"

A dice appeared on Yugo's field as it rolled. The dice then showed 5.

"I got 5! That means I can Special Summon my Level 3 Tuner, Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke and Level 2 Tuner, Speedroid Dominobutterfly!"

Speedroid Dominobutterfly (ATK 100/DEF 300/Machine/Wind/Pendulum/Tuner/LV 2/PS 8)

Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke (ATK 1000/DEF 1000/Machine/Wind/Tuner/LV 3)

"Now I tune my Level 3 Den-Den Daiko Duke with Level 4 Menko! Spread those wondrous and beautiful wings, and strike down your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 7)

"What is this uncanny feeling..." Yuto muttered as he clenched his chest.

"Here you are...don't worry. Unlike your simple-minded master, I can understand your intent perfectly. Soon, all of us will be one once again, and the world soon tremble before our power!" Yuri said with malevolent smile.

"Who are you calling simple-minded, cabbage head?!" Yugo exclaimed while shook his fist at Yuri. "I activate my facedown card! Quick-Play Magic: Helldive Whirlwind Slasher! Clear Wing got 1000 ATK and it will unaffected by card effect until the end of this turn!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3500)

"Battle! Clear Wing, destroy Dragostapelia! Helldive Whirlwind Slasher!" Clear Wing fly through the air as she accelerate and charge into Dragostapelia, destroying it.

"I end my turn!" Yugo concluded.

Yugo LP: 4000 x0
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x0

"It's my turn! Draw!" Yuto declared. "Phantom Knights of Wrong Magnetring's second effect activate! I can send Magnetring and Break Sword in order to draw two cards! Then if I control no monster, I can Special Summon Phantom Knights of Rusty Katana from my hand!"

Phantom Knights of Rusty Katana (ATK 1300/DEF 1200/Warrior/Dark/LV 4)

"If a "Phantom Knights" monster is Special Summoned, I can Special Summon Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves from my hand and increase its level by 1!"

Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves (ATK 1200/DEF 600/Warrior/Dark/LV 3)

Phantom Knights of Stained Greaves (LV 3 - 4)

"I overlay my Level 4 Rusty Katana and Stained Greaves! Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Xyz Summon! Appear! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"And that's the another one...heh, we will soon become one again." Yuri commented with a smirk.

"You really already lost your mind. Well, that was expected from a psycho like you." Yuto commented. "I activate Dark Rebellion's effect! By detach one overlay unit, I can target a Level 5 or higher monster on your field and its ATK is halved while Dark Rebellion gains the lost amount! I target Triphyoverutum! Treason Discharge!"

Dark Rebellion let out a purple lightning from his wings as the lightning wrapped around the three-headed dragon plant, causing it to roar in pain.

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500 - 4600)

Predaplant Triphyoverutum (ATK 4200 - 2100)

"Battle! Dark Rebellion, attack Triphyoverutum! Revolt of Lightning Disobey!" Dark Rebellion charged at Triphyoverutum with full speed before struck it with his fangs, destroying it.

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Yuto concluded.

Yugo LP: 4000 x0
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x0

"You know, you two are completely hypocrite at this point." Yuri spoke up.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Yugo snapped.

"You two always said that you want to save the girls you love. But in reality, you two don't even seem to care at all." Yuri teased.

"What did you say?! Of course I care about Rin, bastard!" Yugo snapped.

"Ruri is my girlfriend! Of course I care about her, you psycho!" Yuto growled in anger.

"Do you really? While you are in Synchro, competing in that silly tournament, your girls succumb into despair at Academia. And now, even close, you can't even save them. Are you sure you care about them?" Yuri asked while the two boys growled. "Ah I see. My words strikes at the fresh wound."

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!"

Yugo and Yuto yelled at the same time as dark aura start to surrounds them. Yuri let out a malicious grin. Both of his counterparts were about to succumb to their rage. Things were going perfectly so far. Now was the time for the turning point.

"It seems you two are start to embrace it. Good." Yuri said with a smirk. "My turn! Draw! At the Standby Phase, Predaplant Cordyceps's effect activate! I can Special Summon two Level 4 or lower "Predaplant" Monster from my graveyard! Come back, Ophrys Scorpio and Darlingtonia Cobra!"

Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio (ATK 1200/DEF 800/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

"When Darlingtonia Cobra is Special Summoned by the effect of "Predaplant" Monster, I can add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card! I add Polymerization!" Yuri exclaimed as he add it into his hand.

"...It's coming..." Yuto uttered.

"His dragon...!" Yugo angrily grunted.

"HAHAHA! The time has come! I activate Polymerization! I fuse Ophrys Scorpio and Darlingtonia Cobra! Two beautiful plants with an insect alluring fragrance! Become one, and form the hell beneath your petals, and give birth to the new terror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!"

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

Starve Venom appeared on the field with a powerful roar. Immediately afterwards, three dragons started howling as if calling for each other. Yugo and Yuto doubling over as their eyes turned green and blue respectively.

"What's this...?" Yugo wheezed out as he clutched his chest.

"Become...one...? It's just...like he said...before..." Yuto muttered with pain expression could be seen on his eyes.

"Don't resist and accept the inevitable, you two." Yuri had a beatific smile on his face as his eyes blazed with a purple glow and a dark aura surrounded him. "What you're hearing is the call of destiny that was preordained when we were born into this world. Embrace our calling and join me so that we can be revived as the strongest existence there is!"

"Revive...?" Both Yuto and Yugo spoke as if they are in a trance. "Yes...we will become one...we will become one!"

"That's the spirit! You both will become one with me! Starve Venom's effect activate! When Fusion Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the combined ATK's of all special summoned monsters on the Field!" Yuri shouted as Starve Venom roared before powering up.

"Clear Wing is more superior! Clear Wing's effect activates! When a Level 5 or higher Monster activate their effect, I can negate that effect and destroy that Monster! More, Clear Wing gains that Monster's ATK! Dichroic Mirror!" Yugo countered as a blast of light shot out from the dragon's green wings, destroying it as Clear Wing got surrounded by green aura.

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500 - 5300)

"HAHAHAHAHA! You fool! Starve Venom's last effect activate! When Starve Venom is destroyed, I can destroy all monsters on the Field! Say goodbye to your dragons!"

"That's not gonna happen! I activate my Trap, Phantom Knights' Wing! I can make Dark Rebellion gains 500 ATK and cannot be destroyed once!"

"When a WIND Monster I control would be destroyed by card effect, I can banish Helldive Whirlwind Slasher on my Graveyard to prevent its destruction!"

"It's not over! I activate the Spell Card, Monster Reborn! Revive, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!" Yuri yelled as his ace returned to the field.

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Grr..." Yuto and Yugo grunted in pain as the dragon returned to the field.

"Let's try this again, shall we? Starve Venom's effect activates! Once per turn, I can target a level 5 or higher monster on the field and it's effects are negated! Then, Starve Venom steals it's effects until the end of the turn! I target Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" Yuri explained.

"Clear Wing can negate and destroy your dragon, but then it's effect would destroy Clear Wing..." Yugo grunted in anger.

"That means you can't use your dragon's effect! I've trapped you! Go, Noxious Drain!" Yuri shouted with a malicious grin. A vine shot out the dragon's body and wrapped around the dragon, draining it's energy. "Battle! Go, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon! Attack Clear Wing Synchro Dragon! Venomous Root Burst!"

The dragon extended it's roots and vines outwards as the red and yellow orbs on it's body glowed. The dragon roared before firing a powerful green blast at the white dragon.

Yugo LP: 3700 x0
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x0

"Grr..!" Yugo grunted in anger.

"I end my turn." Yuri said with satisfied look.

Yugo LP: 3700 x0
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 7500 x0

"I will destroy everything! My turn! Draw! I activate the Spell Card, Roll of Fate! I roll a dice and the number it lands on is the amount of cards I can draw from my deck! Then, I must send the same amount of cards drawn from the top of my deck to the graveyard! Dice roll, go!" Yugo shouted. The dice flew out of the card and after a few moments, it landed on five. "I draw four cards and then send the top five cards from the top of my deck to the graveyard!"

"The amount of cards you draw won't help you win this duel!" Yuri declared with a grin.

"I'm going to make you eat your words! I activate Monster Reborn! I can Special Summon a Monster from either Graveyard! Comeback, Clear Wing!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 7)

"I activate Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke's effect on my graveyard! I can banish this card to Special Summon a "Speedroid" Tuner monster from my hand or graveyard! I Summon Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice!"

Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice (ATK 100/DEF 100/Machine/Wind/Tuner/LV 1)

"Now, I tune the level 1 Red Eyes Dice with my level 7 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" Yugo shouted as his eyes shined. The tuner turned into a singular green ring that flew around the white dragon. "Spread those wings shining with sacred light! Strike down your enemies with that radiance! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 8! Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 8)

"I tune my Level 2 Dominobutterfly with Level 1 Terrortop! Gathering powers will call out a new disaster! Become a death bullet with speed of sound! Synchro Summon! Synchro Tuner, Hi-Speedroid Cork Shooter!"

Hi-Speedroid Cork Shooter (ATK 500/DEF 1000/Machine/Wind/Synchro/Tuner/LV 3)

"Oh? Synchro Tuner? Interesting." Yuri commented with a smirk.

"If I were you, I'll taking this matter seriously! Because you'll die now! Cork Shooter's effect activate! I can add "Speedroid" Spell/Trap card from my Deck into my hand! I add Speedroid Synchronize! Now battle! Crystal Wing, attack that dragon! Crystalos Gale Edge!" Yugo shouted as Crystal Wing flew through the air towards Starve Venom. "At this moment, Crystal Wing's effect activate! Crystal Wing will gain ATK equal to the ATK monster its battling!"

Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3000 - 5800)

"Gah!" Yuri yelled as he sent flying by the shockwave. "By banishing Predator Fusion, I can prevent Starve Venom's destruction!"

Yugo LP: 3700 x5
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 4500 x0

"You're just delaying the inevitable! I will be the one that destroy this world once you become one with me! I set two cards facedown and end my turn!" Yugo concluded.

Yugo LP: 3700 x2
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 4500 x0

"Even we are teammates, I'll absorb you after I'm done with him!" Yuto told Yugo with a cold tone. "My turn! Draw! I activate Phantom Knights of Silent Boots's effect on my graveyard! I can banish him to set a "Phantom Knights" Spell/Trap directly from my Deck! I set Phantom Knights Rank-Up-Magic Force and I immediately activate it! By banishing Break Sword, I can Rank-Up Dark Rebellion One Rank higher!"

As Dark Rebellion entered the galaxy portal, Yuto chanted with a cold expression.

"From the depths of purgatory, dedicate to the unsinking souls your song of rebellion! Appear and echo forevermore! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Appear, Rank 5! Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU 2)

"I activate Dark Requiem's effect! By detach one overlay unit, I can make one of your monster's ATK become 0 and then Dark Requiem got that ATK! Requiem Salvation!"

Dark Requiem shot dark energy from the orbs on his wing at Starve Venom. The dark energy wrapped around Starve Venom, draining all of his energy.

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 2800 - 0)

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon (ATK 3000 - 5800)

"Now battle! Dark Requiem, attack Starve Venom! Requiem Disaster Disobey!"

"I activate Predaplant Vine Barrier's effect on my Graveyard! By banishing it and a "Predaplant" Monster, I can immediatelly end the Battle Phase!" Yuri said with a sinister grin on his face as a wall made of roots protect Yuri from the blast.

"Damn it...you can't escape my wrath for much longer. I'll absorb you! I set a card facedown and end my turn!"

Yugo LP: 3700 x2
Yuto LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 4500 x0

"You've all shown your dragons' evolved forms, now let me show you mine. My turn! Draw! During Standby Phase, Predaplant Cordyceps' effect activate! I can Special Summon two Level 4 or lower "Predaplant" Monsters from my Graveyard! Revive, Darlingtonia Cobra and Spinodionaea!"

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

Predaplant Spinodionaea (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Plant/Dark/LV 4)

"Darlingtonia Cobra and Spinodionaea's effect activates! With Darlingtonia Cobra, I can add Ultra Polymerization! With Spinodionaea, I can place a Predator Counter on your Monster! I choose your Dark Requiem!"

"At this moment, I activate Dark Requiem's effect! When a monster effect is activated, by detach one overlay unit, I can negate that effect and destroy it! And then I can revive one Xyz Monster from my Graveyard! Requiem Call!"

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon (OVU 1 - 0)

Dark Requiem roared loudly, creating a dark wave of energy that paralyzed and destroyed Spinodionaea. Then, a purple portal appeared beside the evolved Xyz Dragon.

"Revive, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/OVU 0)

"Oh well, you have my thanks, Yuto." Yuri grinned. "I activate Quick-Play Magic: Predagifted! When a "Predaplant" Monster I control is destroyed, I can draw three cards!"

Yuri draw three more cards.

"Drawing few extra cards won't help you to win!" Yuto exclaimed.

"Even if we related, don't just copy my words, Yuto." Yuri said with a sadistic grin. "I activate Ultra Polymerization! By paying 2000 lifepoints..."

Yuri LP: 4500 - 2500

"...I can fusion summon using monster on my Field as material! I fuse Starve Venom with Darlingtonia Cobra! Poisonous dragon with hungry fangs! Sweet smelling flower that invites the abyss! Now become one, and indulge in whatever pleases you! Fusion Summon! Come forth! Level 10! Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon!"

Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 3300/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"W-What is this dragon...!" Yugo gasped as he can feel the pressure that emitted from Greedy Venom.

"Greedy Venom's effect activate! I can target a face-up monster on the field and its ATK becomes 0! Also, its effect will be negated! I target your Crystal Wing! Essence Consumption!"

"Crystal Wing's effect activate! When a monster effect is activated, I can negate that activation and destroy it! More, Crystal Wing will gains ATK equal to that destroyed monster!"

Greedy Venom unleashed a multiple vines towards Crystal Wing, who merely block it with crystal mirror as the vines reflected to Greedy Venom, destroying it.

Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3000 - 6300)

"Ha! You fool! Greedy Venom's last effect activate! Like Starve Venom, it can destroy all monsters on the field!" Yuri shouted with a sinister grin.

"No...no! I can't lose! I WON'T LOSE AGAIN! TRAP CARD, SYNCHRO ENDURANCE! ALL SYNCHRO MONSTERS I CONTROL CANNOT BE DESTROYED THIS TURN!" Yugo yelled in anger as a barrier protect both Crystal Wing and Cork Shooter.

"By banishing Phantom Knights of Rusty Katana, I can prevent "Phantom Knights" or "Xyz" Dragon's destruction!" Yuto yelled as a Rusty Katana spin, creating a invisible barrier that protects both Xyz Dragon from shockwave.

"I'm not done yet. I can banish a Level 8 or higher DARK Fusion monster to special summon it back! I choose Triphyoverutum! Revive, Greedy Venom!"

Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 3300/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"Grr..." Both Synchro and Xyz boys growled.

"I activate Greedy Venom's effect once again! I target your Crystal Wing! Essence Consumption!"

Now Greedy Venom unleashed a multiple vines towards Crystal Wing for second time, but now the vines attached to the crystal dragon as it draining all of Crystal Wing's energy.

Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 6300 - 0)

"With no more of your dragon's ability, I can easily destroy you! Battle! Greedy Venom, attack Crystal Wing! Drowning Venom Blast!"

Greedy Venom fired a violet venom blast towards Crystal Wing.

"You can't! Quick-Play Magic: Speedroid Synchronize! If I control a "Speedroid" Tuner, I can immediately Synchro Summon using the monster I control! I tune my Level 3 Crok Shooter with Level 8 Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon!"

As both Crok Shooter turned into a green rings and Crystal Wing entered it, Yugo chanted.

"Swift winds of velocity emerge from beyond the vortex! By the rush of the wind and the surge of might, accelerate through the dimensions! Synchro Summon! Emerge, Level 11! Hi-Speedroid Clear Wing Rider!"

Hi-Speedroid Clear Wing Rider (ATK 3500/DEF 2000/Machine/Wind/Synchro/LV 11)

"Then Greedy Venom, attack Dark Requiem instead!" Greedy Venom unleashed a purple venom towards Dark Requiem, destroying it.

"Ugh...!" Yuto grunted in pain after got hit by the shockwave.

Yugo LP: 3700 x2
Yuto LP: 3500 x1
Yuri LP: 2500 x3

"I set two cards facedown and end my turn." Yuri concluded.

Yugo LP: 3700 x2
Yuto LP: 3500 x1
Yuri LP: 2500 x1

"I will erase you from the existence! My turn! Draw! I activate Speed Revival! By shuffling five "Speedroid" Monsters, I can Special Summon two Level 7 or lower WIND Synchro Monster from my Graveyard! I shuffle back Kitedrake, Red-Eyed Dice, Taketomborg, Terrortop and Menko to revive back Cork Shooter and Clear Wing!"

Hi-Speedroid Cork Shooter (ATK 500/DEF 1000/Machine/Wind/Synchro/Tuner/LV 3)

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 7)

"I saw Yuya use this once...and now...as a part of him, I CAN USE IT TOO! CLEAR MIND!"

A bright red light surrounded Yugo as his dragon flew down into his level. Yugo hopped on his ace's back before the dragon flying around in a large circle, leaving a red trail of light behind.

"I tune my level 3 Synchro Tuner, High-Speedroid Cork-10 to my level 7 Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!" Yugo shouted as the machine-type turned into three rings that the dragon flew through at incredible speeds. "Majestic dragon flying at the speed of light! Refine your brilliant wings in the light of evolution and accelerate towards the future! Accel Synchro!"

As Yugo and Clear Wing were consumed by the red light, the two briefly disappeared.

"What the-?!" Yuto gasped.

"Where did he go?!" Yuri growled.

"Materialize! Level 10! Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 10)

"What is this..."

"Hahahaha! As expected from my counterpart! That Accel Synchro is surely interesting!" Yuri laughed maniacally.

"I'll turn that laugh into scream and agony! Clear Wing Rider's effect activate! I can roll a six-eyed dice and shuffle WIND Monsters from my Graveyard back into my Deck up to the result! Then, I can destroy cards on your field up to the monsters I shuffled! More, Clear Wing Rider gains 500 ATK for each card destroyed! Go, dice!"

A six-eyed dice appeared on Yugo's field as it rolled. Then, the dice stopped, showing the number 2.

"I got two! That means I can shuffle Crystal Wing and Double Yoyo to destroy your dragon and set card! Zephyr Galestrike!"

Two silhouette of Clear Wings appeared behind Clear Wing rider before charged at Greedy Venom and one of Yuri's set card, destroying them.

"Never learn, aren't you? Greedy Venom's last effect activate! I can destroy all monsters on the Field! Begone!" Yuri exclaimed with a wicked grin.

"Crystal Clear Wing's effect activate! Once per turn, when my opponent activate a monster effect, this card gains ATK equal to that Monster's original ATK until the end of this turn! Also, this card will be unaffected by monster's effect! Radiant Mirror!"

Crystal Clear Wing's wings glowed brightly, causing a green whirlwind to surrounds it.

Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 3000 - 6300)

"You bastard...you triggered Greedy Venom's effect because you know your dragon would be safe!" Yuto shouted in anger as the wave of venom approached Clear Wing Rider, Dark Rebellion and Dark Requiem.

"That's right!" Yugo sinisterly grinned. "Even we are 'teammates', I don't care about you even a bit! You merely a fuel! A sacrificial lamb! After that grinning bastard going down, you are next!"

"Like hell it would happen!" Yuto exclaimed in furious. "Continuous Trap, Phantom Knights' Sword! I equip it into Dark Rebellion! It got 800 ATK! But I can destroy this card to prevent Dark Rebellion's destruction!"

"I'll be the one who take control." Yuri scoffed. "Anyway, I can banish Level 8 or higher Fusion monster on my Graveyard to special summon it back. Revive, Greedy Venom! In defense position!"

Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 3300/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"Then, Waking the Dragon's effect activate on my Graveyard! Since you-" Yuri began to said before Yugo cut him off.

"Useless! Crystal Clear Wing's second effect activate! Once per turn, when Spell or Trap is activate, I can negate the activation and destroy it! Dichroic Force!" Yugo exclaimed as he pointed at Yuri. "Now it's over for you! Quick-Play Magic: Supreme King Assault! Crystal Clear Wing can attack two times! More, it can inflict piercing battle damage! Now-"

"Ah, ah." Yuri shook his head with a grin. "Trap card, Predabinding! Until the end of this turn, the monster with highest attack cannot attack nor activate its effect on Battle Phase!"

"You presistent bastard!" Yugo exploded in anger. "I set a card facedown and end my turn!"

Crystal Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 6300 - 3000)

Yugo LP: 3700 x0
Yuto LP: 3500 x1
Yuri LP: 2500 x1

"You will fall to the power of my dragon! My turn! Draw! I activate Quick-Play Magic: The Phantom Knights' Rank-Up-Magic Launch! Since I control Dark Rebellion with no material, I can Rank-Up it into its strongest form! More, I can attach this card as additional material! Go, my servant!"

As Dark Rebellion entered the galaxy portal, Yuto began to chant.

"Dragon of pitch black sky, tear apart the fate with your fangs of rebellion! Merged the power of the fallen and annihilate our assembled foe! Rank-Up Xyz Change! Descend, Rank 5! Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 5/OVU 2)

"Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon's effect activate! Once per turn, it gains ATK equals to all original ATK of all monsters on the Field! Means, Arc Rebellion gains 6300 ATK!"

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 3000 - 9300)

"I activate Equip Spell, Supreme King's Wings! Now battle! Finish him off, Arc Rebellion! Arc Flame of Rebellion Disobey!"

"Oh no...I'll lose!" Yuri exclaimed as he stepped back...before stucking his tongue out. "Just kidding~. I activate Dark Honest's effect on my hand! When my DARK Monster battles, I can send this card to Graveyard and that monster loses ATK equals to its own ATK!"

"Crystal Clear Wing's effect! Radiant Mirror!" Yugo exclaimed but to much his surprise, he cannot activate the effect. "What?! What happen to my Crystal Clear Wing?!"

"Kuh...Arc Rebellion only negate face-up monster on the Field..." Yuto grunted, as well as Yugo who irritated.

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 9300 - 0)

"Counter attack, Greedy Venom!" Yuri shouted as Greedy Venom unleashed its own attack, causing a powerful shockwave that knocked Yuto through the air.

"GAAAH!" Yuto gasped for air as his back slammed against the ground.

Yugo LP: 3700 x0
Yuto LP: 1000 x0
Yuri LP: 2500 x1

"Kuh...I end my turn with this!" Yuto concluded with a frown.

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 0 - 3000)

"It was all your fault!" Yugo growled. "Your dragon just drag us down!"

"Shut up! It was all because of your incompetence to finish him off!" Yuto retorted.

"Hah...you two are pathetic..."

The two boys turned at Yuri who was currently look at them with a grin.

"What did you say?!" Yuto shouted.

"You've used our power...his power...to create that dragon of yours. You even had big advantage and yet, you can't even beat me. Now, I'll demonstrate to you how to use this power correctly." Yuri told them. "My turn! Draw! I activate Pot of Greed which let me draw two cards! Then I activate Spell, Predawrath! Through its effect, I can send a "Predaplant" monster from my Deck into my Graveyard and banish a "Predaplant" monster from my Graveyard to destroy two cards on the field! I send Predaplant Byblisp and banish Orphys Scorpio to destroy Crystal Clear Wing and Yugo's set card!"

Both Crystal Clear Wing and Yugo's set card is scattered.

"Byblisp's effect activate! If it was sent to Graveyard, I can add "Predaplant" monster from my Deck into my hand! I add Drosophyllum Hydra!"

Yuri add those monster into his hand.

"Then, I activate Ultra Polymerization's effect on my graveyard! I can Special Summon Greedy Venom's Fusion material with their ATK become 0 and its effect negated! Revive, Starve Venom! Darlingtonia Cobra!"

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 0)

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 0)

"Now it's time! I activate Double Fusion! By paying 500 Lifepoints I can Fusion Summon twice!" Yuri said with a grin. "I fuse Starve Venom Fusion Dragon with Greedy Venom Fusion Dragon! Then, I fuse Drosophyllum Hydra with Darlingtonia Cobra!"

Yuri LP: 2500 - 2000

As the four monsters sucked into the vortex, Yuri chanted.

"Poisonous dragon with hungry fangs! Virulence dragon from depth of the abyss! Now become one, and spread those majestic, yet corrosive wings! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Starve Venom Predapower Fusion Dragon!"

Starve Venom Predapower Fusion Dragon (ATK 3600/DEF 2500/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

"Appear, Level 5! Predaplant Ambulomelides!"

Predaplant Ambulomelides (ATK 1000/DEF 2500/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 5)

"This power...!" Yugo gasped.

"But still...with Arc Rebellion equipped with Supreme King's Wings is on the Field, your dragon can't do anything!" Yuto told him.

"I already had a plan for that." Yuri smiled. "Ambulomelides's effect activate! At the same time, Predabinding and Predaplanning's effect activate on my Graveyard! By banishing Predaplanning, I can destroy one card on the Field. And by banishing Predabinding, I can target a monster on the Field to negate its effect until the end of this turn. I destroy your set card and negate your dragon's effect!"

Yuto's set card is scattered while multiple vines binding Arc Rebellion and drained its energy.

"Now your dragon's ability is gone, I can activate my monster's effect again. I can add "Predap" Spell/Trap from Deck. I add Predapruning." Yuri said. "And I activate Equip Spell, Predapruning! I can Special Summon "Predaplant" monster from my Graveyard! Revive, Predaplant Spinodionaea!"

Predaplant Spinodionaea (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Plant/Dark/LV 4)

"When Spinodionaea is summoned, I can put a Predator Counter on your dragon." Yuri explained as a small spore bit Arc Rebellion's leg.

Arc Rebellion Xyz Dragon (PC 0 - 1)

"Now Predaplant Ambulomelides's second effect activate! I can tribute a monster I control...or a monster that has Predator Counter on it!"

Yuto's eyes widened at this. He then glaring at Yuri while grimacing. In response, Yuri's smile became wider.

"I will tribute your precious dragon in order to special summon "Predaplant" monster from my Deck! Appear now, Predaplant Viper Pinguicula!"

Arc Rebellion vanished as a snake-like plant with purple crown petals appeared on the field.

Predaplant Viper Pinguicula (ATK 1200/DEF 800/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

"When Viper Pinguicula is special summoned by the effect of "Predaplant" monster, my opponent cannot activate a card or effect from the Graveyard. As such, this is the end for you two. Battle! Starve Venom Predapower, Viper Pinguicula! Attack Yugo directly!"

Following Yuri's command, Starve Venom and Pinguicula unleashed a purple venom blast at Yugo, causing him to flying backwards with Yugo eventually crushing on the ground hard.

Yugo LP: 3700 - 0

"Now it's your turn, Yuto." Yuri told the boy with a sadistic grin. "Spinodionaea! Direct attack!"

Spinodionaea charged, striking Yuto with its fangs and sending him flying before landed on the ground hard.

Yuto LP: 1000 - 0

Winner: Yuri

"Hah...you two sure give me quite a trouble." Yuri said as he approached the two. "Well, it was expected. Because you are me, and I am you. We're merely returning to our proper form after so long. From here on, things are going to be more interesting. Now, the time has come! We will become one!"

Yuri take out Starve Venom's card, which was letting out an intense glow. In response, Yugo and Yuto's Duel Disks shone as well as Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion resonated with their kins.

"Yes..." Both response as their eyes glowed blue and green once again. "We will become one!"

Following their words, Yuri's aura surged forward, assuming the shape of the dragon and enveloping Yugo. Immediately afterwards, Yugo and Yuto turned into a sphere of light that was absorbed by Yuri, with an intense radiance enveloping the area. When the light died down, only Yuri was standing, holding Starve Venom, Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion in his hand, a satisfied smile on his face.

Mizael's POV

The moment I found Yuri, it was too late. He absorbed not only Yugo, but Yuto as well. This is even worse than Canon.

"Fuck...I was too late. This is the worst..."

"Just the right person in the right time." Yuri let out a malicious smirk upon noticing me. "What a wonderful surprise. My day seems to be getting better and better. First, I took a big step towards the path of becoming the strongest existence, and now I encountered you. This time, I'll beat you for sure, Kuroba Mizael."

"I'm glad that you are finally happy to see me." I said sarcasstically. "So, I take it you already aware of Zarc, huh? And despite that, you want to aid in his resurrection out of your own volition? Seriously, I never thought you will destroy the world in order to fulfill your wish to finally beat me."

I know he can't take it anymore and decide to destroy the world and I blame myself for that.

"Come now, it shouldn't be that shocking." Yuri said as he took a step forward. "Why exactly should I care about the world or the weaklings who live in it? You, of all people, should be well aware of that. You hurt a large number of people, but you excused it while saying it was for the sake of someone else. Even if the world is to be destroyed by the revived Zarc, it will merely be another instance of the powerful dictating the course of history. It's the natural order."

"I never once considered my acts to be just or noble." I responded. "After all, I'm a horrible human being. I beat people there and there just for my selfish desire to protect anyone I cherished. However, are you really felt satisfied like this? Was that you had in mind when you thought of standing at the top of the world? Merely being a stepping stone for an existence greater than you?"

"It's something inevitable." Yuri grinned. "Zarc is a part of me that cannot be suppressed even if I wished to fight it. And a human being? Please, don't lie to me. You are just like me. I can sense behind that bright aura...there's a darkness that similar to mine and my alter egos. That darkness is even greater than current me. Ironic, isn't it? The hero that everyone cherished is actually a monster and a liar."

"And yet, this monster is risk up and give up his life for the world." I responded while glaring at him. "And you think I never told my friends about my darkness? I told them right after I beat your ass."

While I know he try to play a mind games, what he said is actually true. I am a liar. I almost never told anyone a truth. My name and my history...it was all lie.

"Well, that doesn't matter to me. What's matter is my revenge and your downfall, so let's get down to it. After I claimed my revenge, I'll consume Yuya and be reborn as the complete Demon Duelist at long last."

"Don't be so sure." I scoffed. "If all the 'revive Zarc' thing is your attempt to beat me, then I hope you do your best at this, Yuri. Because you fail to entertain me back in Standard."

"Oh, rest assured that I'll go above and beyond that." Yuri growled. "My new power will blow you away for sure, Mizael! Now, let's begin!"

He activated his Duel Disk, as well as mine.

"Be careful, Master. Don't play around this time." Photon advice me.

"Yeah. I will." I responded.

Duel!

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuri LP: 4000 x5

"Now I'll go first." Yuri declared. "I activate Instant Fusion! By paying 1000 LP, I can Special Summon a Level 5 or lower Fusion Monster from my Extra Deck and it treated as Fusion Summon. Appear, Predaplant Ambulomelides!"

Yuri LP: 4000 - 3000

Predaplant Ambulomelides (ATK 1000/DEF 2500/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 5)

"When Ambulomelides is Fusion Summoned, I can add "Predap" Spell/Trap from my Deck into my hand. I add Predapractice." Yuri said as he added that card. "And I activate Spell, Predapractice. I can Special Summon "Predaplant" Monster from my hand and then add a "Predap" card from my Deck into my hand. I Special Summon Predaplant Chlamydosundew and then add Predabinding."

Predaplant Chlamydosundew (ATK 600/DEF 200/Plant/Dark/LV 2)

"Then I Summon Predaplant Cordyceps!"

Predaplant Cordyceps (ATK 0/DEF 0/Plant/Dark/LV 1)

"Ambulomelides's second effect activate! I can tribute Cordyceps to Special Summon "Predaplant" Monster from my Deck. Appear, Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra!"

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

"When Darlingtonia Cobra is Special Summoned, I can add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" Spell Card from my Deck into my hand. I add Predator Fusion." Yuri said. "And now I activate Chlamydosundew's effect! I can Fusion Summon using this card along with a monster on my field or hand as material. I fuse Ambulomelides with Chlamydosundew."

As both monsters sucked into a fusion portal, Yuri chanted.

"Two beautiful plants with an insect alluring fragrance! Become one and take the form of hellish beast that devours its prey! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Predaplant Dragostapelia!"

Predaplant Dragostapelia (ATK 2700/DEF 1900/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"I set a card facedown and end my turn." Yuri concluded. "Now, I advice you to not hold back. Come at me with your full power if you wish to survive, Mizael."

Mizael LP: 4000 x5
Yuri LP: 3000 x3

"I was planning that from the start." I responded while looking at his Field. "I need to bait him to use Dragostapelia's effect. That set card probably a battle trap."

"My turn! Draw! If I control no monster, I can Special Summon Photon Thrasher from my hand."

Photon Thrasher (ATK 2100/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"When I control "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster, I can Special Summon Photon Vanisher from my hand."

Photon Vanisher (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Warrior/Light/LV 4)

"Photon Vanisher's effect let me add-" I began to said before Yuri cut me off.

"Dragostapelia's effect activate. During either player's turn, I can place a Predator Counter on a monster my opponent control. And due to Dragostapelia's second effect, I can negate all monster effects with Predator Counters."

A small spore bit Photon Vanisher's leg.

Photon Vanisher (PC 0 - 1/LV 4 - 1)

"This small interruption is not enough to stop me." I grinned. "I activate Spell, Foolish Burial. I can send a monster from my Deck to the Graveyard. I send my Photon Emperor."

I send Photon Emperor into my Graveyard.

"Photon Emperor's effect activate on my Graveyard! Sincd it was sent into Graveyard, I can Special Summon it."

Photon Emperor (ATK 2800/DEF 1000/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

"Thanks to his effect, now I can Normal Summon twice this turn and as you know, I'm not using my normal summon yet." I smirked. "I tribute Photon Thrasher and Vanisher to Tribute Summon Galaxy Knight."

Galaxy Knight (ATK 2800/DEF 2600/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

"Next, I activate Galaxy Expedition! If I Control "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster, I can Special Summon a Level 5 or higher "Photon" or "Galaxy" Monster from my Deck. Descend, Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"Then I Summon Galaxy Wizard!"

Galaxy Wizard (ATK 0/DEF 1800/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"Galaxy Wizard's effect activate. I can increase Galaxy Wizard's Level into 8."

Galaxy Wizard (LV 4 - 8)

"Now, let the show begin. I overlay my Level 8 Photon Emperor and Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With this two Monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 107! Roar throughout the entire universe! Revive from the source of all galaxies that flows from far back in time! Manifest yourself, and lead me to victory! Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2)

"And now I overlay my Level 8 Galaxy Knight and Galaxy Wizard! With these two monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Appear, Number 90! Ruler of galaxy, descend now and strike down your foe with your cosmic authority! Ruler of Light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (ATK 2500/DEF 3000/Warrior/Light/Xyz/Rank 8/OVU 2)

"I hope you prepare for this. Battle-"

"Not so fast. I activate my trap, Predabinding. Until the end of this turn, the monster with highest attack cannot attack nor activate its effect on Battle Phase!" Yuri countered as several vines hold Tachyon.

"But, I can still attack you. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord will attack your Darlingtonia Cobra! Photon Stream of Annihilation!"

Photon Lord swung his sword, strucking Darlingtonia Cobra as the shockwave sent Yuri skidding backwards.

Yuri LP: 3000 - 1800

"Then I end my turn with this." I concluded. "As I expected, it was a battle trap."

Mizael LP: 4000 x0
Yuri LP: 1800 x3

"As expected of you." Yuri clapped. "A swift and vicious strike with no hesitation or whatsoever. This revenge will be much more sweeter than usual."

"Too much confidence can be your downfall, Yuri." I told him.

"It's my turn! Draw!" Yuri declared, completely ignore my words. "During Standby Phase, Cordyceps's effect activate! I can Special Summon two Level 4 or lower "Predaplant" Monster from my graveyard. Come back, Darlingtonia Cobra and Chlamydosundew!"

Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Plant/Dark/LV 3)

Predaplant Chlamydosundew (ATK 600/DEF 200/Plant/Dark/LV 2)

"Then I activate Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord-" Yuri cut me off.

"I activate Dragostapelia's effect. I can place a Predator Coun-" I cut him off back.

"Not gonna happen. I activate Photon Lord's second effect. When a Monster effect is activate, by detach one Overlay Unit, I can negate that activation and when the detached material is "Galaxy" monster, I can destroy it. Cosmic Authority!" I countered as Photon Lord roared, causing Dragostapelia to take a step back before scattered.

Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (OVU 2 - 1)

"Unfortunately for you, I already made a counter for that." I said. "Now, let's continue. I can add "Photon" or "Galaxy" card from my Deck into my hand. I add Galactikuriboh."

"Tch." Yuri clicked his tongue in annoyance. "When Darlingtonia Cobra is Special Summoned, I can add "Polymerization" or "Fusion" spell card from Deck to hand."

Yuri add Polymerization into his hand.

"I activate Chlamydosundew's effect. Now I fuse it along with Darlingtonia Cobra." As both monsters entered the fusion vortex, Yuri chanted. "Two beautiful plants with a insect alluring fragrance! Now become one and bring forth the plant of pure horror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 7! Predaplant Chimerafflesia!"

Predaplant Chimerafflesia (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 7)

"Predabinding's effect activate on my Graveyard." Yuri declared. "Since I Fusion Summoned, I can banish this card in order to target one monster on the field and negate its effect until the end of this turn. I choose to negate your Tachyon Dragon."

A several vines absorbed Tachyon's energy, make him kneeled in weak.

"With your dragon's effect got negated, I don't need to worry about anything. Battle-" Yuri began to said before I interrupt him.

"At the start of battle phase, I activate Tachyon's effect! By detach one overlay unit, it can negate all monster effects on the field except for Tachyon Dragon as their ATK and DEF points return to normal. Tachyon Transmigration!"

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

"Normally, I'll laugh at this suppose blunder." Yuri said. "But since it is you, I doubt that. What's the trick?"

"Nothing special, really." I answered. "Since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monster's effect, it's effect activate! I can Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck. Descend, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"And then, my "Number" monster's ATK will be doubled."

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 6000)

Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (ATK 2500 - 5000)

"Tch...even if I can attack your ace, it still has its own effect..." Yuri frowned. "I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Mizael LP: 4000 x1
Yuri LP: 1800 x3

"My turn! Draw! I activate Card of Demise! I can draw until I had five cards on my hand but on my 5th Standby Phase, I need to discard my entire hand." I said as I draw until I had five cards. "Now I activate Galaxy Cyclone! I can destroy 1 set Spell/Trap on the Field. I choose the left one."

"Before you do that, I activate Trap Card, Predaplanning! By sending a "Predaplant" monster from my Deck, all of your monsters will got Predator Counters. I send Predaplant Byblisp."

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (PC 0 - 1)

Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (PC 0 - 1)

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (PC 0 - 1/LV 8 - 1)

"Then, Predaplant Byblisp's effect activate. Since it was sent into Graveyard, I can add a "Predaplant" monster from my Deck into my hand. I add Predaplant Banksiogre."

"The Predaplant Tuner, huh?" I thought with a frown. He plan to go serious on his next turn. So I need to prepare for the worst. "I Summon Galaxy Summoner!"

Galaxy Summoner (ATK 1600/DEF 1400/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"When Galaxy Summoner is Summoned, I can Special Summon a "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster from my Graveyard in defense position. Appear, Galaxy Wizard!"

Galaxy Wizard (ATK 0/DEF 1800/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"Now I overlay my Level 4 Galaxy Summoner and Galaxy Wizard! With these two monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon! Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a dazzling light and eradicate the darkness! Descend, Rank 4! Galaxy Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy Photon Dragon (ATK 2000/DEF 0/Dragon/Light/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 2)

"Galaxy Photon Dragon makes all LIGHT Attribute Monster I Control gains 500 ATK."

Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon (ATK 6000 - 6500)

Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord (ATK 5000 - 5500)

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000 - 3500)

Galaxy Photon Dragon (ATK 2000 - 2500)

"Next, I activate Galaxy Photon Dragon's second effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, I can either add or sent "Photon" or "Galaxy" card from my Deck into my hand or Graveyard. I choose to sent Photon Jumper into Graveyard." I said. "Then, Photon Jumper's effect activate. Since it was sent into Graveyard, I can add "Photon" or "Galaxy" Spell/Trap from my Deck. I add Photon Change."

I add the designator card from my Deck.

"Now battle! I-"

"I activate Continuous Trap, Predator Protection! A monster with Predator Counters cannot attack during battle phase!" Yuri countered.

"Damn..." I cursed. "Then I set two cards facedown and call it a turn."

Mizael LP: 4000 x2
Yuri LP: 1800 x4

"Now, Mizael, I'm gonna go even more serious rightnow." Yuri said with sadistic smile. "My turn! Draw!"

"I activate Photon Lord's effect. During my opponent's turn, I can add "Photon" or "Galaxy" card from my Deck into my hand. I add Galaxy Zero." I made a move before he tribute Photon Lord.

"I guess I can let you use your Xyz monster for the last time." Yuri said with a grin. "To Special Summon this monster, I can use a monster with Predator Counter as a tribute."

"You mean..." I said, faking surprise.

"That's right. I tribute your Photon Lord to Special Summon this! Come, Tuner Monster, Predaplant Banksiogre!" Photon Lord vanished as Banksiogre appeared on Yuri's field.

Predaplant Banksiogre (ATK 2000/DEF 100/Plant/Dark/Tuner/LV 6)

"I'm far from finished here." Yuri said. "I activate Predator Fusion! I can Fusion Summon by shuffling the materials from field or graveyard back to my Deck! I fuse Ambulomelides with Darlingtonia Cobra!"

As both monsters sucked into a fusion vortex, Yuri began to chant.

"Two beautiful plants with an insect alluring fragrance! Become one, and form the hell beneath your petals, and give birth to the new terror! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!"

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"This might be a problem..." I muttered.

"You're right about that." Yuri smirked. "Starve Venom's effect activate! When Fusion Summoned, it gains ATK equal to the combined ATK's of all special summoned monsters on the Field until the end of this turn!" Yuri shouted as Starve Venom roared before powering up.

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 2800 - 14800)

"Predaplanning's effect activate on my graveyard. I can banish this card in order to destroy one card on the Field. I choose your Tachyon Dragon."

Tachyon is destroyed.

"Next, if there's a monster with Predator Counter, I can Special Summon Predaplant Byblisp from my Graveyard."

Predaplant Byblisp (ATK 0/DEF 0/Plant/Dark/LV 1)

"Let me guess. You're gonna summon-" I began to said before Yuri cut me off.

"As you thought." Yuri smirked. "I tune my Level 6 Banksiogre with Byblisp! Spread those wondrous and beautiful wings, and strike down your enemies at the speed of light! Synchro Summon! Appear now! Level 7! Clear Wing Synchro Dragon!"

Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Wind/Synchro/LV 7)

"Look, my two proud dragons." Yuri pointed at me. "Your prey is right there. We will consume him so that we can finally get our revenge. I activate Equip Spell, Predapruning! I can Special Summon a "Predaplant" monster from my graveyard and then equip this card to that monster. Revive, Predaplant Dragostapelia!"

Predaplant Dragostapelia (ATK 2700/DEF 1900/Plant/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Just in case you forgot, Dragostapelia can negate all monster's effect with Predator Counter. Now battle! I-"

"I activate Continuous Trap, Photon Change! I can tribute "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster in order to activate one of these effect...normally."

"Huh?" Yuri was confused at this.

"What I mean is if I tribute "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", I can activate both of its effect." Photon Dragon vanished. "First, I can Special Summon "Photon" monster with different names than the tributed monster. Appear, Photon Caesar! In defense position!"

Photon Caesar (ATK 2000/DEF 2800/Warrior/Light/LV 8)

"Second and last, I can add "Photon" card from my deck into my hand. I add Photon Stream of Destruction." I said as I add the designated card into my hand.

"That changes nothing. Your fate was sealed. Starve Venom, attack Galaxy Photon Dragon! Venom Stream of Gluttony!"

"Wrong move. Trap card, Counter Gate! Your attack is negated, and I draw a card." A gate appeared in front of Tachyon, protecting it from the blast. "However, if the card I control is a monster, I can immediately summon it."

I draw my card as I look at it. It was Tachyon Spiral Galaxy. It will be useful.

"Not bad." Yuri said. "But still, all of your monster will be gone. Dragostapelia will attack your Galaxy Photon Dragon!"

Dragostapelia unleashed venom bullet at Galaxy Photon Dragon, destroying it.

Mizael LP: 4000 - 3800

"Now Chimerafflesia will attack Photon Caesar! At this moment, Chimerafflesia's effect activate! If this card battles, it will gains 1000 ATK while Photon Caesar lose 1000 ATK!"

Predaplant Chimerafflesia (ATK 2500 - 3500)

Photon Caesar (ATK 2000 - 1000)

Chimerafflesia's tentacles charged at Photon Caesar, destroying it.

"Now Clear Wing will attack you directly! Helldive Whirlwind Slasher!"

"I activate Galactikuriboh's effect on my hand." I said as Kuriboh with Photon wings and red crown appeared while make cute 'Kuri-Kuri' noise. "When my opponent declares an attack, I can discard this card to Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my Deck and then change the attack target to it."

As Galactikuriboh vanished, I began to chant.

"Galaxy shines in the darkness! Become a ray of hope that lives within my servant! Descend to me! Embodiment of Light - Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"This presistent attitude of yours start to pissed me off." Yuri grunted. "I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (ATK 14800 - 2800)

Mizael LP: 3800 x4
Yuri LP: 1800 x1

"My turn! Draw! Well Yuri, since you go serious, let me return the favor." I smirked. "First, Galaxy Cyclone's effect activate on my Graveyard. I can banish it to destroy one face-up spell/trap on the Field. I choose to destroy your Predapruning. I assume when that Equip Spell is destroyed, the equipped monster will be destroyed too, right?"

Yuri merely glared at me as Dragostapelia is destroyed. I bet Yuri didn't expect me to know that side effect.

"I activate Equip Spell, Galaxy Zero. I can Special Summon a "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster from my Graveyard and equip this card to that card. Revive, Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon!"

Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon (ATK 3000/DEF 2500/Dragon/Light/LV 8)

"So that's why you know the flawness of Predapruning..." Yuri muttered.

"That's right." I responded. "Now, I activate Quick-Play Magic: Photon Stream of Destruction! If I control "Galaxy-Eyes" monster, I can target one card on the Field and banish it!"

"As long as Predator Protection is on the Field, "Predaplant" and Fusion Monsters I control cannot be targeted by card effect!" Yuri declared.

"If so, then I'll choose Clear Wing!" I declared as Photon unleashed his attack at Clear Wing, vanishing her.

"Kuh...that means you already defeated all four heavenly dragons by yourself..." Yuri muttered while he look at me. "With that power and skill, you can easily destroy the world, or conquer it. So why? What sort of meaning is there in clinging to an imperfect and flawed existence like a human? For me, there's no greater joy than discarding it in order to be reborn as greater existence."

"Because deep down, I was still a human being, and so are you. We have a dreams to fulfil, Yuri. We have things we cherish and wish to protect. We have emotions like happiness, anger, sadness, frustation, etc. Those feelings is what make us humans."

"I'm afraid I cannot understand that." Yuri responded. "After all, I was always alone. However, because of that, I became stronger despite lacking these bonds that you hold in such high regard. I care for no-one and no-one cares for me. Because of that, I'm not restricted by anything unlike you."

"Wrong again, Yuri." I said. "If you truly cares no-one, then why you put that psycho mask of yours? You try to get attention of people around you with it. You try to make everyone recognize you. Moreover, believe it or not, you have some kind of bond with me. After your first loss against me, you try your best to harness your skill just to beat me, no? It was proof that you have emotions just like another humans."

I try to pull talk no jutsu at him to stop all of this. If I can conclude this in peaceful way, why not?

"It's still not to late, Yuri. Let's end this once and for all without anyone else have to suffer."

"...No, it is too late." Yuri said with a tinge of sorrow in his voice. "I already told you. There's nothing else for me other than seeing this through to the end. If you want to stop me...then you must defeat me!"

I flinched as the dark aura around Yuri suddenly intensified. The Fusion user's eyes also blazed with a violet glow as his usual chilling smile appeared on his face.

"Now, let's continue this grand festival!" Yuri exclaimed with a beatific expression on his face. "Don't hold back, Mizael! Show me more of your power!"

"Of course...I don't have talent for talk no jutsu." I sighed before I look at him. My heterochromia eyes shines. "Very well then. If you want to do this in the hard way, I'll give you one! I overlay my Level 8 Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon with Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon! With these two monsters, I build the Overlay Network! Xyz Summon!"

As Photon Dragon and Afterglow Dragon entered the galaxy portal, I began to chant.

"Appear, the Galactic Ultimate Dragon, Number 62! Darkness and light wandering in the universe. Sorrowful Dragon who sleep in the interstice. Its power of creating opens the door of the truth! Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 4000/DEF 3000/Dragon/Xyz/Light/Rank 8/OVU 2)

"Next, I Summon Galaxy Cleric!"

Galaxy Cleric (ATK 1500/DEF 600/Spellcaster/Light/LV 4)

"When Cleric is Normal or Special Summoned, I can shuffle 5 "Photon" or "Galaxy" cards back into my Deck in order to draw two cards. I shuffle back Galaxy Photon Dragon, Photon Vanisher, Galaxy Knight, Photon Jumper and Galaxy Summoner."

I shuffle those cards as I draw two more cards.

"Now battle! Prime Photon-!"

"Counter Trap card!" Yuri exclaimed. "Negate Attack! I can immediately end your Battle Phase!"

"I know I should banish that set card..." I grunted in frustation.

"You sought to destroy me with that simple attack?" Yuri spoke with a tone that had a sinister undertone, as if another voice was superimposed to his. "How foolish. There was never a chance for you to outmatch me like that."

"So you're finally out, Zarc." I narrowed my eyes at this. "Good. I can finally beat your ass once and for all. I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

Mizael LP: 3800 x1
Yuri LP: 1800 x1

"Beat me, you say?" The darkness surrounding Yuri took the form of a dragon as it spoke. "I'm the Duelist who stood at the top of the world as the undisputed champion. Even in this fragmented state, you're no match for me and my strongest vessel. You shall not stand against me and my impending revival. Now, I will give you even more strength, so hurry up and finish him off, Yuri. I must reclaim the final vessel, so wasting even more time with an inconsequential nobody like him is not permitted."

"Don't be so cocky. You are not the only one that has power of darkness." I scoffed. "I will not lose against you, not when Serena and the other's life in line."

"How foolish. Compared to yours, my darkness is like a boundless inferno." After he said this, the dragon silhouette receded within Yuri once again, prompting him to wince.

"What a foolish demon." Dark Matter? "[T]hose daring to oppose them will pay the consequences."

What the heck are you talking about?

"That's an unpleasant sensation." Yuri's voice force me to go back to reality. "Still, you're out of luck, Mizael. Since you're merely an obstacle for me, then you must be destroyed."

"Try it if you can, cabbage head." I challenged him. Using talk-no-jutsu is useless at this point.

"My turn! Draw! I activate Pot of Greed which allow me to draw two cards. Next, I activate Spell, Bond of the Supreme King! If I control Extra Deck Dragon-Type Monster, I can Special Summon a Dragon-Type Monster from my Extra Deck with its effect negated!"

"Which means..."

"Yes! Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Appear! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"

Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Xyz/Rank 4/OVU 0)

"Now, let's take this things further, shall we?" Yuri smirked. "I activate Polymerization! I fuse Dark Rebellion and Starve Venom!"

As the two monsters sucked into a fusion vortex, Yuri chanted.

"Noxious dragon with treacherous fangs of rebellion! Emerge from the depth of the abyss as the incarnation of chaos and bring despair to those foolish who dares to oppose you! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Noxious dragon of rebellion, Supreme King Amethyst Dragon - Starve Venom Rebellion Dragon!"

Starve Venom Rebellion Dragon (ATK 3600/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

A six-winged dragon with body resembling Starve Venom but with metal-colored armor pieces attached into its fangs, forearms, forelegs, shoulder and horns appeared and let out an outraged howl.

"Shit..." I cursed. It's like the worse version of Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!

"When Starve Venom Rebellion is Fusion Summoned, it can destroy all monsters on my opponent's Field and then Starve Venom Rebellion Dragon gains ATK equal to total original ATK of a monsters that destroyed by this effect! Noxious Discharge!"

"I activate my Trap, Tachyon Spiral Galaxy! I can target Dragon "Galaxy" monster I control and until the end of this turn, it cannot be destroyed by battle and unaffected with other card effect, except its own! As such, Prime Photon is safe!"

A six orbs start to surrounding Prime Photon as it block the effect of Starve Venom Rebellion. However, Galaxy Cleric are not so lucky.

Starve Venom Rebellion Dragon (ATK 3600 - 5100)

"Not bad. But are you ready for the second one?" Yuri smirked. "I activate Spell, Supreme Fusion! I can perform a Fusion Summon by shuffling the materials from my hand, field, graveyard and banish zone. I fuse Starve Venom with Clear Wing!"

As the two monsters sucked into a fusion vortex, Yuri chanted.

"Tainted wings carrying the light of destruction! Emerge from the abyss as harbinger of destruction and bring despair to the world! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 10! Lethal dragon of calamity - Supreme King Despair Dragon - Clear Wing Venom Dragon!"

Clear Wing Venom Dragon (ATK 3200/DEF 2800/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

A dragon with four transparent wings that had thorn-shaped crystal extending from them with the body that resembling Starve Venom's, but with white armor attached on its forearms, forelegs, head and chest as it let out a loud howl.

At this point, the entire area began shaking as cracks appeared on the walls, with pieces of the ceilings breaking apart and collapsing. Prime Photon immediately floating above me to protect me from the debris while Yuri also do the same with his Dark Rebellion Venom Dragon.

"Let's settle this score once and for all, shall we?" Yuri asked with a malevolent smile. But before I can respond, I can heard a sound of running.

"Mizael!"

What the hell?! Why they're here?! Just why?! Why something worse is always happen?! Damn you, Murphy's Law!

It was Yuya and Serena. They are HERE. The worst thing that could possibly happen happens.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?!" I shouted. "This whole place will falling apart! Leave before this place buried you alive!"

"What about you?!" Serena exclaimed. "We can't just leave you here!"

"It pains me to say this, but she's right, Mizael!" Yuya added. "We will not leaving you here!"

You stubborn-

"Battle!" Yuri aburply stated. Shit!. "Clear Wing Venom Dragon, attack Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon! At this moment, Venom Dragon's effect activate! When it battles an opponent monster, Venom Dragon gains ATK equal to the double ATK of the monster it is battling until the end of the damage step!"

Clear Wing Venom Dragon (ATK 3200 - 11200)

"I activate Prime Photon's effect! By detach one Overlay Unit, Prime Photon Dragon gains ATK equals to the combined Ranks of all Xyz Monsters on the Field times 200! Since I had only Prime Photon, he will gain 1600 ATK!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (OVU 2 - 1)

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 4000 - 5600)

"Since I used Galaxy-Eyes Afterglow Dragon to activate my Xyz Monster's effect, it's effect activate! I can turn "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" from my hand or Deck into Overlay Unit!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (OVU 1 - 2)

"And then, my "Number" monster's ATK will be doubled!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 5600 - 11200)

"Both of their dragons has the same ATK!" Yuya mentioned.

"Prime Photon! Counter Attack! Eternity Photon Stream!"

"I activate Dark Rebellion Venom Dragon's second effect! When Dragon-Type monster I control battles, that monster's ATK will be doubled until the end phase!"

Clear Wing Venom Dragon (ATK 11200 - 22400)

"22400 ATK?!" Serena gasped in shock.

"Quick-Play Magic: Dragon King's Legend! Prime Photon's ATK is doubled!"

Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (ATK 11200 - 22400)

"My dragon will not lose! Go, Hellwind Virulence Comet!"

"Prime Photon, Counter Attack! Eternity Photon Stream!"

As the two attacks of the dragons connected, the explosion occurred, causing the already unstable walls at an even faster due to the intense shockwaves, causing a rain of debris to fall down upon us.

"Barian Barrier!" I cast the barrier on Yuya and Serena as I spoke to them. "With that, you'll be safe-"

"Mizael! Move!"

"Oh sh-ARGHHHH!" I barely had a time to react as a debris hit me on the head as I collapse on the ground. At this point, I can barely heard any sound as the rest of the debris start burying me.

Duel Terminated!

"...Mizael...!" I can heard Serena calling my name with sad tone.

"...-ard, you will pay for this...!" Yuya's sound furious.

"Ah...I failed again..." I thought as I inwardly chuckling to myself. "Such a shame...I know what happened, yet I utterly powerless to alter it. Oh, how I wish I could rewrite it, but it seems destiny has another plan. I'm sorry, everyone..."

As my consciousness slowly fading, I can't help but wonder...

"...What is this thin, monotonous sound of flutes...?"

To Be Continued.

Clear Wing Venom Dragon (ATK 3200/DEF 2800/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

Monster Effect:
DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Monster + DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned, reduce all ATK/DEF of Monsters your opponent Control into 0, also negate their effects. Negate the effect of all Monster with 0 ATK. This card is unaffected by Spell/Trap effects also cannot be destroyed by battle. Twice Per Turn, when a Monster's effect that target this card activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation and if you do, take control of that Monster.

Starve Venom Rebellion Dragon (ATK 3600/DEF 3000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 10)

Monster Effect:
DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Monster + WIND Dragon-Type Synchro Monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned, you can destroy all Monsters on your opponent's Field, then, this card gains ATK equal to total Original ATK of those destroyed Monsters. Cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a Dragon-Type Monster battles an opponent's Monster (Quick Effect): That Monster's ATK will be doubled (This effect cannot be negated). You can only use each effect of "Clear Wing Venom Dragon" Once per Turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.1K 26
Your dad is a gaming company CEO so, you're moving to Domino City for a buisness agreement with the CEO of Kaiba Corp. Little to your knowledge, the...
179K 2.3K 132
The world has been split into four dimesions. It's the mission of a Masked Boy to put the dimensions back together. He runs into the Bracelet Girls...
154K 1.7K 15
Hi! My name is Y/n L/n, I am 15 years old boy who loves Yu-Gi-Oh! I died in an accident there I meet God and he gave me the wish to be reincarnation...
6K 175 20
Throughout the YuGiOh timeline, we have known of the four main dimensions that run with the timeline. The four dimensions are XYZ, Fusion, Synchro, a...