ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

Від ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... Більше

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ🐲
🐲ꜱʜᴀɴɢʜᴀɪ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ🐲

😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠

776 24 58
Від ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: It has come to my attention that before I made Kalianna and Marinette friends in my Halloween book, none of you ever got to see them fight. Now you will. This chapter is in book two since it's supposed to take place way before Halloween. Please enjoy, and bring in the Marinette hate comments. 😈)

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle and Kalianna are chatting by the steps.

"Gurl, my weekend was so fire. I did a collab with one of the biggest food reviewers out right now on TikTok." Giselle told her best friend.

"Really? Who?" Kalianna asks.

"It's this guy named Keith Lee from Las Vegas!" Giselle smiles.

"Ohhh, I've heard of him. He's such an honest food reviewer." Kalianna says.

Meanwhile, Marinette's salty a$$ is sitting on top of the steps with Alya, glaring at Kalianna as if she had done her something.

"Look at her, thinking she's oh-so-perfect with her stupid Chanel shoes and her dumb Chanel bag. Seriously, she's so full of herself! Everyday she's always wearing some designer brand accessory or clothing. Like we get it already, you're super rich, you don't have to go around flaunting it everyday." Marinette rolls her eyes after her pointless rant.

"While I do agree that she needs to cut back a bit on wearing designer things, that's just her sense of style, Marinette. Unlike Chloé, at least she's not always bragging about her clothes or how adorable she is." Alya says.

"Yeah, but she's showing it," Marinette counters, glaring daggers at Kalianna's form. "I bet she's thinking that she's better than everyone in this school cause she's so rich and perfect. What a spoiled b1tch."

"Your jealousy of her is showing," Alya warns teasingly, nudging her BFF.

"Huh? Jealous? I'm not jealous of that privileged tramp!" Marinette denies.

"EXCUSE me?" Kalianna's irritated voice was heard.

Marinette quickly turned her head to see the noirette raising an eyebrow at her along with Giselle.

"What did you just say about my best friend?" Giselle puts her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes at her least favorite classmate.

Marinette rolled her bluebell irises. "I wasn't talking about Kalianna,"

"Well there's no one else around, so who were you talking about?" Kalianna retorts.

"None of your business," Marinette retaliates.

Giselle scoffs and shakes her head. "You obsessive b1tch, why can't you just leave Kalianna alone, huh?"

"I'll stop when you leave ME alone!" Marinette stands up with a frown.

"You seem to like the drama, especially when you're the one always starting sh1t." Kalianna comes up the stairs with Giselle.

"I'm not the one always starting drama. You and that Giant are!" Marinette points at Giselle.

"Giant?! B1tch-" The TikToker tries to move towards the bluenette, but is held back by Kalianna.

"Come fight me, Giselle! I'm not scared of you!" Marinette also goes to move forward, but Alya stands up and holds her hand out, blocking her.

"No one's fighting anyone! Just chill out!" Alya defuses the situation.

Giselle scoffs. "Whatever, keep your best friend on a leash, she obviously needs it." With that, she walked inside the school with Kalianna.

Marinette huffed while the bell rang.

"Girl, you seriously gotta chill." Alya tells her.

She just rolls her eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom. Next Day.

"Good morning, students," Miss Bustier happily says while her students entered her class and began taking their seats. "I hope you're ready for your literature tests today."

Several teens groaned upon remembering the test.

Just then Kalianna came in with Giselle with a foam tray that had a foil covering.

"What do you have there, Kalianna?" Miss Bustier questioned.

"Well, since we're doing a test today, I just wanted to make a little something to put us all in the mood to do our best. So I made..." Kalianna peels back the foil for the foam tray she was holding. "Homemade oreo cookies~!"

"Wow...!" The ravenette's friends figuratively drooled upon seeing the fresh cookies that were steaming.

"They're still hot since I used foil to keep them warm." Kalianna smiles.

Marinette scowled in distaste at the noirette's sweet treats.

"That's very kind of you, Kalianna, what a great class representative you are." Miss Bustier says approvingly.

"I'll just hand them out before we start our test," Kalianna told her teacher.

"That's wonderful, and while they're eating, they can take the extra time to study," Miss Bustier says.

Some teens sighed with relief, grateful that Kalianna decided to bring cookies today.

(Sukura41: *Flashback to side book 3 when they all took Lila's side over Kalianna and Giselle* traitors 😒.)

Kalianna reaches out her tray of cookies to Nino. He takes one and thanks her before she moves on to Adrien. "Here you go, Adrien,"

"Thank you, Kalianna," The Agreste boy smiles gently at her, causing her to blush.

Marinette gritted her teeth and dug her nails into her desk at seeing what happened.

Kalianna, against her brain yelling at her to not do it, went with her heart this time and approached Chloé's desk.

Chloé glances at the orea cookies with disgust. "Ew, even the chefs in my hotel's kitchen can make better cookies than those chunks of dirt you made."

Kalianna breathed off and shook her head, then offered moved her tray towards Sabrina.

The Raincomprix girl licks her lips and tries to reach for a cookie, but winced when Chloé slapped the back of her hand.

"And just what do you think you're doing, Sabrina? You take one cookie from De-Sinclair and we're not having sleepovers anymore!"

"Sorry, Chloé..."

Kalianna rolls her eyes and decides to move on, deliberately skipping Kim. After handing out cookies to most the class, including Miss Bustier, she gives one to Alya, and against her better judgment, attempts to offer one to Marinette.

The noob designer gazes at the cookies, then at her coldly. "I don't want anything from you."

Kalianna shakes her head and goes to her seat, giving a cookie to her best friend before grabbing the last one and taking a bite.

Marinette watches Alya with disapproval as she munches on her cookie. "I see you're having fun eating it." She said, annoyed that her BFF had accepted the sweet treat from her rival.

Alya simply shrugs. "It's a good cookie."

Marinette looks at Adrien, who is happily eating his oreo goodie.

She just groans and puts her head down.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Marinette's Room.

Alya, with a blank stare, is sitting on the chaise, watching as Marinette walks back and fourth in front of her.

"I made oreo homemade cookies~!" Marinette mocks Kalianna's voice in a whiny manner. "Ugh, she's so d@mn irritating! Acting like such a goody Angel so she can impress Adrien." Her face twists into a dreaded expression. "And it worked! Did you see how happy Adrien was when he was eating her nasty cookie, Alya?"

"Weeell, I wouldn't call it nasty-"

"It looked like it to me! For once, I agree with Chloé, her cookies looked like chunks of dirt!"

"Okay, hold up, you're agreeing with Chloé now?" Alya rose an eyebrow.

"Just this once, Alya. Kalianna's cookies looked like absolute sh1t, I don't know how our friends could've ate them. I don't know how YOU could've ate one!" Marinette frowns at Alya.

The blogger closes her eyes and shakes her head, so over her best friend's petty behavior. "It was just a cookie, M, it's not big deal."

"But it IS a big deal, Adrien liked her cookie! He always loves when she bakes sweets; what is it about her sweets that make them so special?" Marinette wonders, cupping her chin, pondering. Then she gasps loudly. "That's it!"

"What's it?" Alya tilts her head to the side, puzzled.

"Baking! Adrien loves Kalianna's baking! Maybe if I start baking for him, he'll love my sweets, and then he'll fall in love with me!" Marinette grins widely.

(Sukura41: Someone's being delulu~. 😗)

"Marinette..." Alya calls her best friend's name.

"Then, he'll forget all about Kalianna, leaving her heartbroken and pathetic, we'll become boyfriend and girlfriend, then get married, have three kids-"

"Marinette!"

"Oh, this is perfect, Alya!" Marinette shakes Alya by her shoulders. "Absolutely perfect! I'll get started baking right now!" She runs to her trapdoor, then looks at Alya. "You coming?"

"I'll catch up, girl," Alya replies.

Marinette then opens her trapdoor, giggling like a maniac and slamming her door after she left.

"Adrien's gonna love me by tomorrow!"

Alya shakes her head at the Dupain-Cheng girl's delusionality.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Alya is at the entrance waiting for Marinette to arrive. She sees her sauntering up the stairs just then with a box from her family bakery. "Marinette, did you really follow through with this whole baking thing?"

"Yes. I. Did." Marinette replies, walking into her school.

Scene: School Courtyard.

"Marinette, this is ridiculous," Alya hurriedly follows after her best friend. "Baking for Adrien isn't gonna get him to fall in love with you."

"It will, just like how it's getting him to fall for Kalianna, I can't let that happen," Marinette frowns, making her way upstairs to the second floor.

"What's in the box?" Alya queries, walking behind her.

"Chouquettes," Marinette answers.

Alya groans. "Marinette, don't think I don't remember. Chouquettes are the exact same pastry Kalianna brought on her second day of school."

"Exactly! That's how she got Adrien to start falling for her, because he loves chouquettes. If I give them to him, he'll fall for me instead and forget all about Kalianna." Marinette said triumphantly, walking towards Miss Bustier's classroom.

"Did you even make them? Cause you know you're terrible at baking." Alya reminds.

"Well... after you left yesterday, baking didn't quite turn out so good for me since I left the chouquettes in the oven for too long, so this morning, my dad gave me a box of chouquettes because I told him I wanted to give them to my classmates." Marinette explains.

"Marinette, you lied to your dad?" Alya was in disbelief.

"It's not exactly lying, I just.. told him a half-truth." Marinette tries to defend herself.

"That leaves room for a half-lie! Marinette..." Alya sighs, putting her hand to her forehead. "Girl, you're just, ugh, you don't have to force yourself to bake just because Kalianna does. She does it because she wants too, you're doing because you want Adrien to stop liking her."

"So what if I am? That b1tch doesn't deserve him as much as I do, he's way too good for her." Marinette retorts.

Alya shakes her head while the bluenette opens the door to the classroom.

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Marinette ambles in with Alya behind her.

Giselle notices the box in her hand and nudged Kalianna, gesturing with her head for the noirette to look at Marinette.

The said Dupain-Cheng girl stops in front of Adrien's desk while the blonde is talking with Nino. She stays there, frozen like a statue, her cheeks glowing pink.

Adrien notices her from his peripheral vision. "Good morning, Marinette. Is there something you need?"

"Uh, uh, uhhh... morning good," Marinette grins awkwardly.

Adrien and Nino both blink at her incorrect sentence.

"I-I mean, good morning, Aidan, er, A-Adrien! Uh, um, uh, do you l-like chouquettes?" Marinette inquires, averting her eyes all over.

"Yes, I love them. Why do you ask?" Adrien questioned.

Marinette starts to stammer and babble like an idiot, weirding Adrien out.

Alya, seeing his uncomfortable expression, steps up beside her best friend and lays a hand on her shoulder. "What Marinette means to say is she brought a box of chouquettes for you from her bakery."

"Yeah, what Alya said," Marinette sheepishly offers her obsession the box.

"Oh, thanks so much, Marinette," Adrien smiles, accepting the box. He opens it and grabs a single chouquette, eating it before humming with approval. "These are really good. Did you bake them yourself?"

"Mess! I mean, yes!" Marinette responds, standing stiffly.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a good baker, Marinette. I really appreciate you giving me these chouquettes. Thanks again." Adrien smiles at Marinette.

The bluenette practically melts like puddy right then and there. "Belcome~." She said in a lovestruck daze, meaning to say welcome.

"Okaaay, let's get to our desk, girl," Alya pushes Marinette away by her back.

Kalianna, who was watching the whole situation with a puzzled face, became taken aback when her crazy rival gave her a victorious smirk before sitting down at her desk with Alya.

"Did she just smirk at you? That's so weird. And why would she lie about baking the chouquettes herself when she knows d@mn well she can't bake?" Giselle wonders.

"I don't know..." Kalianna narrows her eyes suspiciously at Marinette.

Yesterday, she brought cookies for everyone, and now today, Marinette brings chouquettes for Adrien? Then smirks at her after doing so? What was the bluenette trying do do?

Nevertheless, Kalianna dismissed her suspicions for now.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: De-Sinclair Chateau. Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is creating a necklace by her fashion work station. "Tikki, yesterday, I brought cookies, and now today, Marinette brings chouquettes for Adrien? Do you think it's a coincidence or did she do this on purpose to copy me?"

"I think maybe it's just a coincidence, Kalianna. What reason would Marinette have to copy you all of a sudden?" Tikki asks.

"Maybe it's because of Adrien," Kalianna shrugs.

"Not everything has to be about Adrien. I think she just wants to branch out of her awkward, clumsy shell." Tikki makes an excuse for Marinette.

"Maybe, but I need to test my theory."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Hey, guys, I brought some mini cakes today!" Kalianna announces, entering her classroom with Giselle, holding a foam tray with tiny cakes. "I made them with buttercream." She says proudly.

The noirette's friends immediately crowded around her, thanking her and reaching out their grabby hands for a cake.

"Alright, one at a time people!" Giselle wards the teens off with her hands.

"Here you are, Adrien," Kalianna reaches out her tray of cakes to the blonde.

"Thank you, Kal," Adrien gently takes a cake from the tray and smiles at the amber-eyed girl.

This makes her blush and smile back. She looks at Marinette, who is scowling at her. She in return smirks at her.

Marinette fumes with anger in her seat, scowling at her rival. Alya, who is watching her, just shakes her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"ARGH!" Marinette burst into her home with Alya following behind her. "Did you see how that tramp smirked at me after Adrien took one of her disgusting cakes? She seemed so smug about it!"

(Sukura41: Shut yo hypocritical a$$ up. You were smug when Adrien accepted your chouquettes too, b1tch. 😒😑)

Alya rolls her eyes. "It's not a big deal, Marinette."

"Yes it is, because Adrien ate one! I have to outshine Kalianna." Marinette says with determination, pounding her fist into her hand. "I know what to do! Since it's lunchtime, Adrien might want dessert after his meal, so I'll bring him a box of macarons for us to share together! Then, he'll have all his attention on me, fall in love with me, forget about Kalianna, and we'll become lovers!" She fantasizes about her and Adrien going on a date together while Kalianna is in the background crying her eyes out.

"Omg, Marinette, you're too much. I'm gonna go back to the cafeteria and eat with our friends." Alya goes to leave.

"Yeah, see you after lunch!" Marinette calls after her as she left. Her face then forms into a devious expression.

"Soon, when I give Adrien enough sweets, he'll forget all about that b1tch." She smirks.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Cafeteria.

"Does Marinette really think giving Adrien sweets will make him forget about Kalianna? I don't mean to sound rude but she's being completely delusional." Alix frowns.

Alya, who is sitting around a table with her friends, sighs. "I don't wanna tell it to her face but.. she kinda is."

"Oh, don't be too hard on her, she's just jealous of Kalianna." Mylène says.

"That's no excuse though, it's like she's trying to copy Kalianna to get Adrien's attention." Alix counters.

"I think Alix is right," Rose says, making Juleka nod.

The girls are unaware that Kalianna and Giselle have heard everything as they are sitting behind them.

"I knew she was trying to copy me." Kalianna frowns.

"At least now we know it's not a coincidence. What're you gonna do?" Giselle asked.

"Confront her after school." Kalianna narrows her eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Outside School.

Marinette exits her bakery with a box of macarons when she sees the Agreste car arrive at school from after and Adrien gets out. She smiles.

"Adrien!" She runs towards him, waving her hand in the air.

"Hm?" Adrien looks at the bluenette approaching.

"Adrie-" Marinette is cut off when she trips over her own two feet. "WAH!" She crashes to the ground, losing grip of the box in her hand while the macarons spilled out.

(Sukura41: Clumsy a$$. 🤣🤣🤣)

"Marinette!" Adrien rushes to her worriedly. "Are you okay?" He helps her up.

Marinette, not trusting herself to not stammer, just nods. She gasps after looking down at her ruined macarons. "Oh no, my macarons!" She frowns, bending down to the crumbled goodies. "They're all ruined!"

"I'm sorry, Marinette. Who did you bring them for?" Adrien questions.

Marinette sighs and picks up her box. "Nobody." She then trudges away towards the steps with a frown.

Her plan to bring Adrien sweets was already failing.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Locker Room.

Several students are talking with one another. Meanwhile, Marinette is by her locker ranting to Alya.

"I was so close, Alya! So close to giving Adrien my macarons and sharing them with him on the school steps! Then my stupid feet decided to ruin everything." The French-Chinese girl pouts angrily.

"Girl, you really gotta work on your clumsiness." Alya advises.

Giselle and Kalianna entered the locker just then and made their way towards the duo.

Marinette rolls her eyes. "Here she comes with her BFF."

"Marinette!" Kalianna calls her name angrily.

"What do you want?" Marinette questioned rudely.

"What the he11 is your problem? Huh? Why are you trying to copy me by baking sweets? Oh, I know, it's because of Adrien, right?" Kalianna crosses her arms.

"Shut up," Marinette demands.

"No, I don't think I will. Since you wanna copy me, I'LL BE AS LOUD AS I WANT!" Kalianna declared loudly.

Her voice catches the attention of the other teens in the locker room.

"Keep your voice down, no one wants to hear you loud mouth." Marinette glares at her rival.

"Oh get over yourself, Marinette. You can try to copy me all you want, but you'll never be me. And you'll never have Adrien. All you'll ever be is a clumsy obsessive psycho who'll never have the guy and instead have to watch him live his life with another girl." Kalianna degraded Marinette.

As she spoke, the Dupain-Cheng girl grew angrier, clenching her hands.

"Kalianna, that's enough," Alya calmly says.

"Don't worry though, Marinette. If Adrien and I get together, and if we were to get married in the future, I'll send you an invitation to our wedding." Kalianna says to aggravate Marinette.

And she officially succeeded.

The De-Sinclair girl smirks, but it was wiped clean off her face when Marinette slapped her so hard she almost fell to the ground if it weren't for Giselle grabbing her on time.

"Kali!"

"Marinette!" Alya looks at her friend in disbelief.

"What, Alya? She deserved it!" Marinette snaps.

Kalianna holds her stinging cheek, glaring harshly at Marinette. "You b1tch!" She shoves the delusional teen before delivering her two slaps on the same cheek, sending her tumbling to the ground.

Marinette growls and quickly gets up. "You wanna go, Kalianna? Okay then." She attempts to punch Kalianna, and she narrowly dodges.

"Stop!" Alya shouts, going to separate them, but Giselle pulls her back.

"Do you wanna get knocked out?" The rainbownette sassily asked.

"Fight, fight, fight!" The teens in the room cheered while Kalianna and Marinette fought.

The latter kicks the former's ankle, making her buckle, but she quickly recovers and punches her in the breast.

"Ow!!" Marinette yells, holding her boob. "Kalianna De-Sinclair!!!" She yanks on Kalianna's straight her, tangling her fingers in it.

"Let my hair go you psycho!" Kalianna swings wildly at her face.

Marinette screeches when her fingernail pokes her in the eye, blinding her.

Kalianna manages to free her hair from the bluenette's hold, then gets behind her, proceeding to grab both her pigtails.

Marinette screams as Kalianna swings her in a circle by her pigtails. "LET GO!" She reaches back, trying to pry Kalianna's fingers from her hair.

"Doesn't feel too good now does it?!" Kalianna shouts.

"Yas, Kalianna! Drag her!" Giselle urges, recording the fight.

Alya, with wide eyes, runs out of the locker room. "Kim!! Ivan!!"

Meanwhile, Marinette brings her leg up, then pushes it backwards, striking Kalianna in her knee.

She hissed and let go of Marinette's pigtails to hold her aching kneecap. She just barely manages to jump back when Marinette tries to kick her in the stomach. Because of her knee, she falls to the floor.

This gives Marinette an opportunity to start stomping on her, which she clearly seems to be enjoying because she has an big grin on her face.

"C'mon, Kali! Get up! Don't let that b1tch beat you!" Giselle yells.

At hearing her best friend's words, Kalianna, still being stomped on by Marinette, frantically takes off her purse and uses it to hit the bluenette in the face so hard, her vision went blurry momentarily.

(Sukura41: D@MN KALI! The he11 you have in your purse?!)

While Marinette stumbles back to recover, Kalianna quickly gets up, readying her purse.

Marinette, now recovered, glares at her. "You stupid sk@nk!" She lets out a shriek, lunging at Kalianna.

The porcelain-skinned girl, using her purse, serves Marinette a heavy clout on the side, and she cries out.

Then, Kalianna began to really lay it on her, smacking her with her purse in the ear and battering her everywhere.

Marinette yells as she falls to the floor. "STOP! STOOOOP!!"

But Kalianna didn't stop. She kept assaulting her rival with her purse, even going as far as to kicking her on her legs. She then drops her purse and gets on top of Marinette.

"I'm so sick of your bullsh1t, Marinette! SICK!!" Kalianna started violently pummeling the Dupain-Cheng girl with her fists. "Quit trying to copy me you TRAMP!"

Marinette is barley protecting herself with her hands from Kalianna's blows. "Get off me you wh0re-!" Her vision when blurry when her rival gave her a punch to the mouth.

"Shut the he11 up for once!!" Kalianna yells at her, hammering her in the face. She started gasping for air when Marinette's hands flew around her throat, choking her. "Get... off... me...!" She scratches at her hands.

Just then Alya came back with Kim and Ivan to break up the fight.

"Hey, hey, hey, that's enough!" Ivan shouts, running over to Marinette and Kalianna.

Kim dragged out Marinette from under Kalianna, stopping her from choking her while Ivan restrained Kalianna by her arms.

"Kalianna, are you okay?!" Giselle rushes over to her BFF while she regains her air.

Kalianna coughs, nodding, holding her throat.

Giselle scowls, rounding on Marinette, who is being checked on by Alya and held back by Kim. "You crazy b1tch! You choked Kalianna!"

"She wouldn't stop hitting me!" Marinette retorts.

"You cheater," Kalianna hissed out, rubbing her throat.

"That's enough! This fight is OVER." Ivan declares. "Let's just all go home and cool off."

Marinette angrily gets out of Kim's hold and glares at Kalianna. "That's what you get, b1tch."

"I don't wanna hear anything from a loser," Kalianna flips her off.

Marinette gives her a nasty glare before stomping out of the locker room, and Alya follows after her.

Kalianna gets out of Ivan's arms and rubs her throat, thanking Giselle when she offers her some water.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: De-Sinclair Car.

"I can't believe you fought Marinette and won! I loved when you were knockin' on that b1tch, she deserved it for slapping you." Giselle told Kalianna.

"You're d@mn right she did," Kalianna sips on her water.

"How do you think it's gonna be next week when you and her see each other again?" Giselle questions.

Kalianna shrugs. "She'd better keep her mouth shut."

Giselle laughs.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

For the whole week, Kalianna and Marinette did not talk to each other, only settling for death glares instead.

Word Count: 4,193

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

95.9K 2.2K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
457K 21K 46
❝I can see your lips moving, and I hear words coming out of your mouth, but I can't understand any of it because I don't speak asshole.❞ ( SEASONS TW...
47K 1.7K 16
‎‎:¨ ·.· ¨: ‎𝐼𝑓 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝐼 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒; ‎ ‎ ‎...
28.5K 1K 27
𝘊𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘻-𝘈𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰...