👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel. Jagged's Room.

Bob sighed in irritation, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You wanna have that school girl design your album cover again?" He asked Jagged.

"Yeah!" The rockstar replied, sitting on his couch. "Her last one was rock n' roll, so I figured why not let her make my album cover once more?"

"Jagged, you haven't let out an album in two weeks! This one is gonna be like your debut all over again, and you want that Marinette girl to design the cover for it?" Bob asked angrily.

"Well, it's either her or I'm not releasing a song until next month." Jagged threatened, petting Fang's head. The crocodile was on the couch with him.

"Urgh, you can't possibly be serious!" Bob protested.

"Bob, just go to Marinette and ask her if she wants to do another album cover for Jagged." Penny intervened, standing behind the couch.

"But-" Bob flinched when Fang growled at him. He sighed and walked away.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

Giselle entered and was greeted with the smell of fresh pastries. She sniffed it all up and sighed in delight.

'I love it when I come in the mornings and get greeted with fresh sweets.' She thought.

Sabine, who was by the counter giving a male customer a bag of baguettes, spotted the rainbownette. "Ah, Giselle! Good morning."

The woman gave Giselle a warm smile while the customer left.

"Hey, Ms. Sabine." Giselle waved at Sabine as she walked up to the counter.

"I know what you came here for. The usual?" Sabine guessed.

"How'd you know?" Giselle asked playfully.

Sabine just let out a hearty laugh.

Just then Marinette entered through the door, yawning as she did. She was still in her pajamas. "Morning mom." She greeted as she rubbed her eye.

"Morning sweetie, did you eat your breakfast?" Sabine questioned.

"Yeah." Marinette nods. She finally noticed Giselle and glared at her. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a free country, isn't it? And good morning to you too," Giselle fired back.

"The tiffany blue macarons are actually still in the oven Giselle. Could you maybe wait a few minutes?" Sabine questioned.

"Yeah, sure." Giselle nods.

Sabine smiles. "Tom!" She called as she went to the back.

Giselle leaned on the counter, ignoring the glare that Marinette was sending her way.