📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉

Scene: Kalianna's Room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Tikki and Kalianna are watching a talk show that is being hosted by Nadja Chamack called Face To Face on TV 5 on Kalianna's iPad.

"Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime-the chance to talk live with Lady Luck and Cat Noir. Along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news."

"Sizzling hot revelations?" Tikki asked, shocked.

"Yeah, Tikki. Can you believe it? An entire hour-long special about me and Cat Noir. Pretty exciting, huh?" Kalianna smiled at her Kwami.

Tikki flies around her owner. "Kalianna, you're a superhero, not a star. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourself from Hawk Moth and his supervillains."

Kalianna giggles and puts down her iPad, letting Tikki rest in her palms to calm her down. "Don't worry, I only accepted this because I want the people of Paris to know that Cat Noir and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe."

"Just be careful tonight, okay?" Tikki warned.

"I will. Everything will be fine," Kalianna assured.

"Don't forget, tonight. Face To Face, live with Lady Luck and Cat Noir." Nadja reminded from the iPad.

Just then Kalianna got a ping on her phone on her nightstand. She grabbed it and checked out the message Adrien had sent her.

Hey! I'm on my way to pick you up for the movies 😊

"Oh no! The movies with Adrien! I gotta get ready!" Kalianna put down her phone and scrambled off her bed, running into her bathroom.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.