😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠

(Sukura41: It has come to my attention that before I made Kalianna and Marinette friends in my Halloween book, none of you ever got to see them fight

(Sukura41: It has come to my attention that before I made Kalianna and Marinette friends in my Halloween book, none of you ever got to see them fight. Now you will. This chapter is in book two since it's supposed to take place way before Halloween. Please enjoy, and bring in the Marinette hate comments. 😈)

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle and Kalianna are chatting by the steps.

"Gurl, my weekend was so fire. I did a collab with one of the biggest food reviewers out right now on TikTok." Giselle told her best friend.

"Really? Who?" Kalianna asks.

"It's this guy named Keith Lee from Las Vegas!" Giselle smiles.

"Ohhh, I've heard of him. He's such an honest food reviewer." Kalianna says.

Meanwhile, Marinette's salty a$$ is sitting on top of the steps with Alya, glaring at Kalianna as if she had done her something.

"Look at her, thinking she's oh-so-perfect with her stupid Chanel shoes and her dumb Chanel bag. Seriously, she's so full of herself! Everyday she's always wearing some designer brand accessory or clothing. Like we get it already, you're super rich, you don't have to go around flaunting it everyday." Marinette rolls her eyes after her pointless rant.

"While I do agree that she needs to cut back a bit on wearing designer things, that's just her sense of style, Marinette. Unlike Chloé, at least she's not always bragging about her clothes or how adorable she is." Alya says.

"Yeah, but she's showing it," Marinette counters, glaring daggers at Kalianna's form. "I bet she's thinking that she's better than everyone in this school cause she's so rich and perfect. What a spoiled b1tch."

"Your jealousy of her is showing," Alya warns teasingly, nudging her BFF.

"Huh? Jealous? I'm not jealous of that privileged tramp!" Marinette denies.

"EXCUSE me?" Kalianna's irritated voice was heard.

Marinette quickly turned her head to see the noirette raising an eyebrow at her along with Giselle.

"What did you just say about my best friend?" Giselle puts her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes at her least favorite classmate.

Marinette rolled her bluebell irises. "I wasn't talking about Kalianna,"

"Well there's no one else around, so who were you talking about?" Kalianna retorts.

"None of your business," Marinette retaliates.

Giselle scoffs and shakes her head. "You obsessive b1tch, why can't you just leave Kalianna alone, huh?"

"I'll stop when you leave ME alone!" Marinette stands up with a frown.