🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news! Thank you for joining us for this very special program. You will have the chance to witness the victory of our great leader, Scarlet Moth!" Prime Queen asseverated.

"Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth! Hail Scarlet Moth!" All the akumatized villains chorused.

"Today shall be known as... Villains Day!" Prime Queen declared.

Tom and Sabine are seen watching the news broadcast from the Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Vanita and Darius are watching the news as well on their home's couch. Then Nora, Ella, and Etta are seen watching the news broadcast from the Césaire apartment.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"It's time, Scarlet Moth." Catalyst says.

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

"Hail Scarlet Moth!" The villains stopped their chant when Scarlet Moth raises his cane.

"Lady Luck, Cat Noir. I can feel your close presence. If you want to save Paris and all its people, I'll give you one last chance. Give yourselves up and bring me your Miraculous!" The head villain demanded.

Scene: Palais de Chaillot Rooftop.

"Penny for your thoughts M'lady?" Cat Noir asked Lady Luck.

"It's like he's been preparing for this for a long time. But we... we're not prepared for this." Lady Luck doubted.

"Yes, we are! We've already fought them all and we won! And there are five of us this time!" Cat Noir signified.

The other three heroes nod.

Lady Luck stood up."If we wanna win, we have to defeat Hawk Moth, even though we've never fought him before." She then looked at Scarlet Moth. "Hawk Moth! I hope you enjoyed Volpina's illusion because the real Lady Luck would never hand you over her Miraculous!" She scowled.

Cat Noir stood up. "And we've got a better idea! You're gonna give us your Miraculous!"

Carapace stands up along with Rena Rouge. "You may have an army of akumatized warriors..."

"But we're a whole team of superheroes!" Rena concluded.

Queen Bee stands up last. "You're going to wish you never wore that utterly ridiculous costume!"

The hero team got into fighting positions.

Scarlet Moth laughs maliciously. "I understand you want to fight. Then so be it. Guitar Villain. Frightningale. Music!"

Guitar Villain and Frightningale play thunderous music while the other Akumatized villains charge toward the Miraculous Supers as they charged at them as well.

"And so it begins. The scarlet army is on its way to crush these pathetic Miraculous holders." Prime Queen insulted the Miraculous team.

"Don't forget our main objective. We want to get to Hawk Moth." Lady Luck reminded. "He's the one that's causing all this mess."