Woso mini stories

By Bluehorsedream

A bunch of mini stories involving uswnt, arsenal wfc, lionesses . Mainly relationship based however there are... More

Lucy Bronze + Keira Walsh : Don't Let Go
Lucy Bronze + Keira Walsh - Don't let go - Part 2
Lucy Bronze+ Keira Walsh - Don't let go - Part 3
Lucy Bronze + Keira Walsh - Don't let go - Part 4
Lucy Bronze + Keira Walsh- Don't let go - Part 5
Lucy Bronze + KeiraWalsh - Don't let go - Final Part
Danielle Van De Donk + Ellie Carpenter - I'm here - Part 1
Danielle Van De Donk + Ellie Carpenter- I'm Here- Part 2
Danielle Van De Donk + Ellie Carpenter - I'm here - Part 3
Viv Miedema + Lisa Evans : Change of scenery
Viv Miedema + Lisa Evans : Change of scenery : Part 2
Authors Note
Keira Walsh + Lucy Bronze : My girl
Beth + Viv : Euros
Next to you, the skies are blue - Beth Mead and Danielle Van De Donk
Approval - Fran Kirby + Maren Mjelde
Jill Roord + Jana Fernandez : Try something?
Millie Turner + Rachel Daly : Only if you're comfortable
Lia Walti + Caitlin Foord : You're the most ridiculous person i know

My team : Lisa Evans + Viv Miedema

612 6 0
By Bluehorsedream

" I'm nervous Lis," Viv sweated from the passenger seat. Lisa looked across from the drivers seat.

"Why? She won't be expecting superwomen Viv, just be yourself and she'll love you darling " Lisa took Viv's hand as the car rolled to a stop. Viv took a breath as they got out of the car. After signing a contract for Arsenal, it was time to meet Lisa's childhood best friend, Emma Mitchell.

Knocking on the door, Lisa shifted from side to side excitedly. The door flew open and both Scottish girls screamed , flinging themselves onto each other, leaving Viv standing awkwardly to the side.

"Ems, this is Viv. Viv this is Emma, " Viv introduced them.

Viv went to shake Emma's hand but was pulled straight into hug. Shocked, Viv slowly patted Emma's back awkwardly. "Good to finally meet you gal." Emma said in a thick accent.

Still clutching at Viv, she dragged the former Bayern pair inside, depositing Viv on the sofa.

"So. Lisa, gimme the goss then gal."

"Don't have any," Lisa replied sitting down.

"Liar," Viv was just watching the pair's dynamics.

When Lisa left for the bathroom, Emma stared straight at Viv. "Soooo Lisa huh?"

"Uh yeah. "

" Viv, do you look after her and do you love her?"
" Of course I do , she's the love of my life."

Emma nodded satisfied with the answer she received.

When Lisa returned it was to see the duo sharing laughs and chatting away comfortably. Viv looked up smiling, as Lisa sat next to her. Slipping a hand onto Lisa's knee she joked with Emma.

Lisa was content. This was her team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.