Detective and Detective• Beed...

Av RazHasNO_Name

After the incident, Detective Tubbo Minecraft hasn't been in the right head space. His father, the head of th... Mer

Office file: 224
Brotherly reassurance
The whole package
Get started, Asshole
Helping hand
Wound
Homophobic
Drunk
Not Phil
Listen
Hug
Rain
Bald
Missed you
Attention
Dinner
Milkshake
Dont think.
Creative
Take care

Rose thorn

280 14 10
Av RazHasNO_Name

Ranboo woke up to the sound of his alarm like usual.

He groaned, picking up the phone and holding it in his hands.

Rose, who was still in his chest 'yoinked' the phone and turned off the alarm, hiding Ranboo's phone under her hoodie.

"Rose, get off, I got to get ready."

"NoOo~"

"I'm gonna shove you off this bed."

Rose mumbled, rolling out of her brothers hold. Ranboo picked out and outfit and walked out of the room and into the bathroom.

After the shower he changed into a black knitted sweater with grey ripped jeans. He fluffed his hair in the bathroom and walked out. He walked back to his room, grabbing his sunglasses and resting them on the top of his head.

He put socks on and black combat boots. He scurried through his drawer and took out black fingerless gloves. He looked at Rose who was now sitting up on the bed, trying her best to get stray hairs out of her face.

"Aren't you gonna go back to bed?"

"Nope. You woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep." She said, hopping down from the bed and leaving the room. Ranboo rolled their eyes and walked out following Rose.

When they got to the living room, Analeia was no longer on the couch.

"Where's Ann?" Rose asked, plopping herself on a kitchen chair.

"Crap. I think she's out doing her own work thing here." Ranboo said.

He looked at the doorway and found a dark red suitcase. "Hey look, your stuff. She must've got it from moms before she left." Ranboo pointed out.

"Cool. So uh, am I gonna be here alone?" Rose asked.

"Nope. I can not leave you here. I guess we can take you back to moms until I get back."

"No-! Ran pleaseeee I don't wanna."

"Well than what do you suppose we do?"

"Hmm.. can you take me with you?"

"Like, you wanna come to my work place?"

"Yeah! I heard moms talking about it and it sounds really cool. Oh- can I annoy your co-workers too!?"

Ranboo sucked in a breath. As long as Phil hadn't assigned him anything harsh, taking Rose with him wouldn't be the worst scenario.

"Fine. But change at least." Ranboo gestured back to the suitcase.

"Yes! I'm gonna look as edgy as you." Rose snickered. Ranboo rolled his eyes, "Now hurry up! I don't got all day. If you take too long I'm gonna leave you." Ranboo deadpanned.

Rose squealed in excitement and hurried towards the bathroom with snatched clothes from her suitcase.

"It can't be so bad." Ranboo thought aloud to himself.

He walked over to his satchel that was near the door and placed it on the couch. He sat on a seat scrolling on his phone waiting for Rose.

She came hurrying down the hall. She was wearing a black cardigan, black skirt, white leg warmers and converses under.

She held a brush in her hand and ran over to Ranboo. "Brush my hair please." She said, not waiting for an answer before jumping into Ranboo's lap.

Ranboo rolled his eyes and began brushing her hair. After a few minutes he stopped. "Styled or straight?" She hummed, thinking. "Straight." Ranboo nodded and continues brushing a few more times.

"Done. Now hurry up, we can't be late on your first day!" Ranboo smiled, hurrying Rose near the door. He placed the brush on the coffee table and grabbed his satchel.

"You ready to go?" Ranboo asked, gaining a nod from Rose.

He opened the door and they hurried their way to the elevator, going down, passing the lobby, and into the parking lot.

Ranboo got in the drivers seat, Rose in the passenger.

"Shouldn't you be in the back?"

"Not if your a good driver, no." Rose said, crossing her arms.

"Ah I don't have time for this." Ranboo started the car and began his way towards the office. After a few minutes, they stopped at the large building.

They both stepped out of the car. "Woah. This place is huge!" Rose laughed. Ranboo began walking towards the building. Rose placed her hand around the satchel strap, hoping not to get lost.

Ranboo opened the door and the pair walked in.

"Morning Ranboo." The desk lady, Minx welcomed.

"Morning Minx."

"Oh who's that there?" Minx asked.

"M-"

"I'm Rose, Ranboo's smaller but superior sister." Rose grinned up Minx.

"Ooh~ I think I do like you more than Ranboo."

"That's a common statement." Rose smirked.

"Okay yeah whatever, now let's go." Ranboo said, fake-salt-ily.

They made their way to the elevator, the doors 'ding'ing open. "Ooh, can I touch the button?"

"Go for it. Six." Ranboo said. Rose clicked the '6' button and up they went.

Rose nodded along to the elevator music before the elevator 'ding'ed again, and the doors opened.

Ranboo walked towards the break room, checking if anyone had left coffee in the coffee pot. There was and he poured some into a plastic cup.

"Coffee?" Ranboo asked the girl watching the coffee pour into the cup. "Yes please."

Ranboo put his cup into the microwave and grabbed another cup, repeating his previous steps. When Ranboo was done, so was his coffee and he pulled it out of the microwave putting Rose's in afterwards.

He took a sip of his coffee and waited for Rose's to be finished. When the microwave chimed, Rose pulled it out and grabbed a sugar packet only putting one in and taking a sip of her own.

"Alright come on." Ranboo gestured his sister out of the room and they made their way in front of a door with glass the read:

'T.Minecraft
T.Minecraft
R.Beloved'

Ranboo opened the door, Rose following in and he shut it.

"TOMMY I SWEAR TO FUCK IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THAT I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON THIS WALL-!"

"TUBBO TUBBO- TUBZ PLEASE, WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS-!"

Tubbo and Tommy were chasing the each other, well more Tubbo chasing Tommy.

Rose giggled, which caught the pairs attention.

"Oh hey Boo."

"Sup Bitch."

"Hey guys." Ranboo waved.

"Who's that?" Tubbo pointed to the small child next to him.

"This is my little sister Rose."

Rose waved from next to, sort of behind Ranboo.

Tommy jumped over his desk and walked over to the pair.

He kneeled down in front of Rose.

"Hey Rose. I'm Tommy. The cooler one of Ranboo's partners." Tommy stook his hand out which Rose took happily. "I'm the cooler one of Ranboo's sisters." Rose smiled.

"I'm gonna like you Beloved." Tommy grinned.

Tubbo rolled his eyes.

"Ah yes. This is Ranboo's other work partner, Tubbo."

Rose waved, sticking next to Tommy. Tubbo waved back.

"Sorry for this, but my family came to visit and she's living with my right now, and I didn't want to leave her alone at the apartment." Ranboo said, taking a seat on the chair in front of Tubbo and Ranboo's shared desk.

"Eh, it's alright. As long as she doesn't touch anything important I think she's fine here." Tubbo pointed out.

"Thanks. Now Rose, c'mere."

Rose skipped her way next to Ranboo.

"I know your a good kid. Just please, don't touch anything unless I tell you you can. It's all I'm asking you for a few hours." Ranboo sighed.

"Sure."

"Promise?"

"Mhm."

"Thank you." Ranboo moved staring back to the front desk. "What do we got today?" Ranboo asked.

"Nothing so bad. Phil just wants us to re-check one of these files on the 'evidence.' Wil caught on a different lead so we gotta check if the new evidence aligns with it since Wil's out searching a scene with Niki."

Ranboo hummed, grabbing a small pack of papers in front of him.

"Can I sit with Tommy?"

"Go ahead squirt."

Rose stood up next to Tommy who was looking at who knows what at his desk.

He saw Rose on her tip-toes trying to look at what he was doing so he picked her up and sat her on her lap.

He pointed at one of the papers whispering something to her, which Rose looked at the paper herself, nodding.

Ranboo smiled, looking back to his own work.

After about an hour in somewhat silence, everyone in the room focusing on their work Tommy's phone blared off.

He picked up the call, putting it up to his ear.

"Uh huh.. yeah sure not that busy.. mhm. Got it  Phil. I know... I won't take long. Alright." Tommy put the phone down and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Tubbo asked, staring up from the papers.

"Checking security footage at a warehouse."

"Ooh-! Can I come?" Rose asked.

Ranboo winced. "I dunno Rose."

"It's fine Ranboob. I'm just gonna check the footage there. I'll be back as soon as I'm done.
No harm."

"Mm.. fine. But you better watch that child, or I swear to god Tommy-"

"Okay, okay! I get it. I can watch a ten year old."

"I'm twelve dick-wad."

"Woah, oh-Kay! Let's not talk like that." Tommy laughed awkwardly.

"You say all that stuff and you act like a five year old."

Tubbo snickered and Ranboo put a hand over his masked mouth.

Tommy picked up Rose by her leg.

"AAAH-! RAN HELP!" Rose squealed, laughing while screaming.

"Eehhh, I'm good. Now Tommy, hurry up before Phil kills you. And before I do."

"Yup yup, got it."

Tommy threw Rose onto his back, Rose squeaking and laughing.

"Adventure awaits Rose thorn!"
————————————————————————
Longer chapter pog

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BITCHES
ALL THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY ARISE FROM OUR GRAVES

BE OUT AND PROUD MY LOVELIES <33

(BI/NON-BINARY <33)

1593 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

206K 2.7K 39
Tommy and Tubbo will be shipped in this story, if you don't want to read that then don't. . . . . Tw: drugs, sucide, boyxboy, cursing, slurs, death...
2.4K 128 28
In a world torn apart by a zombie apocalypse, three teenagers have to figure out how to survive with help from a found family, a love interest, and a...
37.4K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
564 7 19
Everything is normal in the Minecraft house until a certain little bee boy shows up. "Tubbo?!?!" I look down at the crying boy with blood knotted thr...