Wound

Ranboo drove us back to the office.

It wasn't quiet like the drive to the forest.

Quite the opposite now, really.

"FUCK YEAH!" I threw my hands in the air when we got in.

Ranboo was in a pit of laughter.

I looked at him, smiling.

"It's hard to look at you laughing when you have blood all over yourself." I snickered.

"This was my good jacket too." He groaned.

I giggled.

"You know, I could've helped you if you had said something." I stated.

"Well, my throat was kind of being crushed, so I don't think talking was kind of an option." He said.

Now that he mentioned something, I saw the dark purple marks on his neck.

"Dude, that is not okay!" I yelled, slightly peeking in my seat.

Ranboo began tapping the steering wheel, anxiously.

"It's fine."

"You literally have bruises all over your throat." I said, my eyebrow raising.

"I literally broke that guys face, and I'm the one hurt? Listen honey, all he could ever touch is my neck, and for a few seconds too." He said, proudly.

"Whatever. You should at least put some ice or some shit on it when we get back to the office." I said, unsatisfied.

"Yes mom."

"Ran, I'm serious." I said, slightly whining.

He side eyed me, for a few seconds before sighing. "Alright Tubbo." He smiled.

"Good."

——

When we got back we made our way to the sixth floor.

We stepped through the door and I was immediately tackled.

"TUBBO! RANBOO! YOU GUYS DID IT!" Tommy yelled, who was latched on me.

"AND WITHOUT ME!?"

"You were working with Wilbur!"

"You could've at least told me you guys went out on the case! I would've wanted to come!" He whined.

I nodded, hugging him back before letting him go.

"Whoa big guy, what happened to your neck?" Tommy asked.

"The kidnapper attacked Ranboo, but Ranboo beat him up." I recalled the event.

"I don't believe it. Mr.Boo attacked somebody?" Tommy asked.

Ranboo went to scratch his neck, but immediately retracted his arm, wincing.

"Bad?" Tommy asked, looking at me, the tiniest bit of worry showing in his eyes.

Ranboo only whined in response.

"Here, come on." I grabbed Ranboo's arm and made our way to the break room. I opened the freezer and pulled out and ice pack. I put a napkin on the other side of it, just incase it melts.

I handed him the pack, which he took and place it on his neck, trying to silence his winces.

"No need to try and act tuff big man. One time, Tommy got a giant nail dragged across his arm because of an abandon building, with shit poking out of it everywhere. He was bleeding so bad, since the nail dragged through pretty deep and this guy was trying so hard to act tuff! We cleaned the wound and he was so close to crying!"