Dinner

"So then I grabbed his face and threw him on the floor!"

Rose squealed as Tommy demonstrated, grabbing a rock and throwing it hard down to the floor.

It had been a few days since Rose first came to the office, and Tommy and Rose had already became best friends.

They were all done with their work, so they decided to hang out by a park.

Ranboo and Tubbo were sat a bench talking while Tommy and Rose played all around.

Sure, most adults looked at Tommy like a weirdo for basically being a grown man playing pirates using sticks with a twelve year old, but he's Tommy and Tommy doesn't care about what others think.

"Ey, Rosie. Moms are coming over for dinner." Ranboo said catching the attention of both Tommy and their sister.

Tommy scooped Rosie over his shoulders and the pair walked over to the bench.

"Ranboo! Can Tubbo and Tommy come over!?"

"Tsk, sorry Rose. Even if Ranboob let me I got plans with Tech."

Tommy said, sliding next to Tubbo.

"Aww. How bout Tubbo?" Rose asked.

Ranboo looked to Tubbo who shrugged.

"I'm not busy."

Ranboo put his finger to his mouth.

"I guess moms wouldn't mind making an extra plate..."

"Yay!" Rose jumped down from the bench, clapping her hands in excitement.

"Well I guess we should get going now. They should be there in about fifteen."

"Move it then old folk!" Rose whined, grabbing Ranboo's hand and prying him off of the bench.

Tubbo and Tommy stood up and Ranboo and Tubbo had started off without them.

When Ranboo and Tubbo were far enough Rose and Tommy high-fived each other.

"How'd you know that would've worked!?" Rose squealed.

"I know everything. Now you watch the love birds tonight, will yuh'?"

"Mhm!"

Tommy grabbed Roses hand and they rushed to the pair in the front.

"I'll be heading off then! See you guys later!" Tommy said, waving to the group as he ran the opposite direction of them.

About fifteen minutes later, Ranboo pulled up to the apartment.

They all stepped out of the car, through the front doors and elevator, and in front of the apartment door.

Ranboo pulled out a key and opened the door.

The trio walked in, Ranboo shutting the door behind them.

"Hey Annie!" Rose said smiling at the taller woman sat at the couch staring at her phone.

"Time you idiots got back." Ann said rolling her eyes playfully.

Rose ran towards Ranboo's room and shut the door, going to do who-knows-what.

"Hey Ran. Who's this?"

"Ann, this is Tubbo one of my work mates. Tubbo, this is my sister Ann."

"Nice to meet you Tubbo." Ann smiled, shaking Tubbo's hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

"I hope Ranboo here has only spread good about me?" Ann said, nudging Ranboo with her elbow.

"Only best of what I've heard."

"That's what I thought bitch." Ann smiled, grabbing Ranboo's ear and yanking it.

"Ow-"

Continuous knocks saved Ranboo from getting their ear tugged off and he walked to the door opening it.

"How's my little baby!" Amy walked into the house, attacking Ranboo in a hug.

"Má-" Ranboo whined.

"It's only been a few days-" Ranboo said through breaking lungs.

"I know- but I can't help the fact that I love youuu~"

"Amy, get off the kid." Mimi shook her head yanking her wife off of Ranboo.

"Thanks Mimi."

"No problem. Hey Annie. Hey, I swear you had two sisters-" Mimi said, tilting her head.

"Hmm, I dunno. I only see one." Ranboo said, walking over to the kitchen.

"Ooh~ who's that?" Amy asked, her mood lifted up at seeing the tiny brunette who was standing in the living room talking with their oldest child.

"Hi, my names Tubbo. I'm one of Ran's work partners." Tubbo said. "You must be the Beloveds."

Mimi took Tubbo's extended hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet one of Ranboo's friends."

Rose came bursting down the hallway- or sliding I guess, using her socks to slide through the hardwood floor.

"Moms, I'm hungry!"

"Alright then, I need everyone's asses in the kitchen."
————————————————————————

692 words
RazHasNo_Name
Detective AU <3