How Delightful! (Delightful c...

By AnonymousArtsy

This story contains only child and teen reader, Unless there are any requests,The reader is gender neutral! I... More

!!!Request Page!!
"Baby Steps" | Lenny x Reader
Some headcanons!
(Teens) David x Reader Scenarios
DCFDTL x Reader Scenarios
(Teens) Ashley x Reader Scenarios
Lenny x Reader Headcanons
Bruce x Reader Headcanons!
"Book Worm" | Constance x Reader
"Babysitting" | DCFDTL x Adopted child!Reader
(Teens) DCFDTL short scenarios
Some Yandere DCFDTL stuff
(Bruce) Valentines Day special ❀
Random DCFDTL stuff
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader
DCFDTL x Babysitter! Reader (2)
"Falling from a distance" | Ashley x Reader
"This weekend" | Bruce x Reader short
"Beautiful Angel" | Lenny x Heavily Religious! Reader
Ashley Scenarios!!
More Ashley!!
Small GiftπŸ’™ (Not a story)
"I can handle myself!"| Youngest sister Ashley story
"Just relax" | DCFDTL x Male! Reader (Teens)
Writer's A/N
"I love you.." | Lenny x Deaf Fem! Reader
"Playmate" | DCFDTL x Fem! Reader
"Unexpected turn of events" | Alessandra x Male! Reader

"You know you love us.." | Teen DCFDTL x Male teen! Reader

357 7 7
By AnonymousArtsy

(It wasn't specified whether the Delighful Children were teens as well but I went with them being teens for the sake of my dumdum brain. They are all 16 yrs.old,
Requested by:anxietylauren)

Great, Another boring monday, not to mention it's the day after spring break...

The day starts out with Y/N stretching his arms as he gets up from the bed and groggily tries to stand up whilst still rubbing his tired eyes.
He starts walking towards the bathroom and does his daily routine, Once finished he continues his way to the kitchen in which his mother prepares his breakfast of eggs and bacon with a side of toast.
His little brother already eating his plate as he was doing some sort of coding in a makeshift computer disguised as a lunchbox with the words 'L.U.N.C.H.B.O.C.K.S' written on the front.

He sat down as he ruffles his brother's hair which he gets annoyed of but goes back to his little computer coding as both brothers eat their breakfast.

Once they finish their plates of food, Y/N puts the dishes in the sink and washes his plate as well as his brother's as he tries not to bother his mother with more chores than she already has.
"Oh, how sweet of you, honey. You didn't have to do that." His mother's sweet voice rang from the doorway of the kitchen as she walks to her son's side.

"No worries, mom. I gotta go to school now, Don't overwork yourself and if you need me just give me a call, kay? Love you.." Y/N says as he tends to be a bit timid with those words since he is a teen now and he finds it very embarrasing to say yet he is still a mama's boy at heart.

"Yeah mom, Make sure to get some rest, Love you." His little brother added as both boys get their bags ready and kissed their mother's cheeks and she pinches both her son's cheeks in return, Y/N's little brother already grumbling and blushing with embarrasment, waited for his older brother at the doorway.

"Oh, well aren't you just the sweetest babies a momma could ever ask for. Thank you,huns. Love you too, Have fun at school now, boys!" She chirped as she walks her two boys out the door.

They both waved their mother goodbye as they walked to their respective bus stops, The highschool bus arrives as Y/N ruffles his little brother's hair and both chuckle before they seperate.

The bus ride was quite uneventful, The teens inside the bus however were quite loud and noisy. Some were throwing paper balls at each other, a few tend to gossip about one another's events and others even play loud music as if it isn't ear drenching enough.

Once the bus arrived at the front of the highschool and everyone got off is when Y/N started to feel more bored than usual.
Fortunately, His friends finally showed up and they chatted as they enter the school doors and went straight to their lockers to collect some of their stuff and putting away others.

"I'm telling ya, If we hurry up once school is over we can get those extra limited edition Yipper cards from downtown!" One of Y/N's friend named Hoagie Giligan exclaimed excitedly making Y/N smirk at him.
"Alright Alright, I'll bite but you still owe me a smoothie after last week's trouble you dragged me in."
This made Hoagie rub his neck and laugh nervously as he recalls the event and how much trouble he was in then.

"Oh oh, Y/N! You should totally come eat lunch with us today, I made extra yummy treats for all of us just for the right 'back to school' ocassion!!" Kuki Sanban; One of Y/N's friends and was the most energetic and sweetest one of them all, She took out her history book then closed her locker.

"As long as it's sweet, I don't mind getting a bite out of, baby!" Abigail Lincoln; One of the smartest and coolest girl in the school, says as she takes out her notebooks and closed her locker.

"Sure thing, Kuki. I just hope I don't run into them today.." Y/n says as he rolls his eyes with the word 'them'.
"They're still giving you a hard time? I thought they were out of town doing work stuff or somethin'?" Abigail says as she raises her cap in surprise.

"Nope, They facetime me on the daily and I haven't got enough sleep the whole spring break. And when they don't, They constantly text and call me for whatever to no reason.." Y/N says as he remembers the sleepless nights he had after listening to his company's constant rants and bickering.

"Well since they are out of town, I'm sure it's gonna take a while before they come back to school. Worse case scenario, They walk through those doors right now!" Hoagie says with full confidence as he lays a hand on Y/N's shoulder and giving him a thumbs up.

He stood corrected however as the doors of the school opened revealing 5 teens who wore the same outfit. Same for the girls and the boys, They strut down the hall and everyone looks at them as if they were models.

Y/N groans and Hoagie pulls off a disappointed frown as he pats Y/N's back,
"Great...The Delightful Teens From Down The Lane are back..." Y/N says with a mellow tone and a somber look on his face.

The five teens found who they were looking for amongst the crowd and darted straight to him, avoiding the others like they were irrelevant beings.
"Good morning, Y/N, We are just so delighted to see you again after such a long time apart!" They say in sync as they give him a hug as if it was a normal occurence...Which it was but Y/N hated it.

"Nice to see you guys too..." he says as he pats one of them but after getting annoyed of it he tries to scooch them off of him, They retrieve themselves from him as they stood back properly.
"We hope you can join us for lunch today, We have so much to talk about!" This made Kuki slightly fuming as she got infront of Y/N and poked one of them in the chest.

"No, Y/N will be eating lunch with us! Y/N is our friend and he agreed to having lunch with us first so there ain't anything you can do about it!" Kuki can get very defensive and won't hesitate to voice out her distresses when she needs to.

They all looked at the raven-haired girl in surprise but kept their cool as they brush off to where one of them was poked on.
"Alright then. Hope we meet again later, Y/N. Ta-tah now!" they wave off as their flock left to go to their first subject class.

Y/N patted Kuki's head as she goes back to her normal cheery self again,
"Aww, You can hang out with them later, Y/N! Right now we gotta go to math class, See you guys later!" She says as she pulls on his sleeve and waved goodbye to the others as they all walk to their respective classes.

[Time passes:]
9:35 am Lunch Time

The classes they endured were so tiring yet boring at the same time, Y/N couldn't stand one more boring lecture as he sat on the table along with his friends once they were done getting their lunches.
Unsurprisingly, Hoagie and Wally still enjoy trading each other's lunches even if it had been many years passing. Sometimes Y/N trades with them as well but only when his food isn't to his liking.

The whole time they've spent during lunch was them talking about what events happened during spring break and them eating Kuki's treats that she was so excited to share which were extremely delicious!

While they continued chatting, Y/N couldn't help but notice eyes staring holes in the back of his head yet when he started looking around no one seemed to be looking at their direction at all.
He then remembered that certain stare and started turning his head to see the Delightful Teens watching him and his friends, They find him looking looking back at their direction as well as they gave him a small smile and went back to finishing their meal.
He just sighed knowing his theory was correct but jolted once he felt his phone buzzing in his pockets, He takes it out and finds a message for him from an unknown number.

"You look handsome as usual, my dear. I've got a new number by the way, Hope I'm not distracting you too much from enjoying your lunch with company..."

He sighed as he put his phone in his pocket and just continued eating his food with his friends.

As time passes by, Lunch was already over and everyone goes to their lockers to get their stuff needed for their next class.
He and Wally had the same class so Y/N just walked beside him as they chat about joining bands and what instrument they think the other would like, Musics class was always fun especially when they have Wallabee Beetles to rock out on the drums whenever he gets the chance to.

Y/N was always rocking with Wallabee as he played with the electric guitar whenever the teacher isn't around and somehow they always get away with it.

Next was Science in which he shared with Abigail and both of them tend to be eaxh other's study partners all the time, He would always share his theories as Abigail writes their shared research down and listens to him doing his continuous ranting.
He tends to do the projects as he likes to meddle with his hands while Abigail does their report and sometimes helps him out once she's done.

And the last class was just Homeroom and Nigels shares it with Y/N, They both get easily bored as there isn't really much they could do in class other than just sit around and look through their phones or pass notes which has turned into a tradition everytime they enter the room.
Once in a while Y/N usually starts the note passing but usually it's Nigel, they constantly keep passing notes even when the teacher is around while they giggle like little girls.

The bells ring through out the whole school which signaling it was 12:15 pm; dismissal time, The halls were flooding with students as the group reunited at their lockers and kept chatting while putting away their stuff and take their bags.

They chatted about their boring classes and constant jumping around coming from Kuki as she held Wally's hand,They were all just chilling for now until Y/N's phone buzzed.
He unlocks it finding a notification from the same unknown number from before.

"Meet us back at the usual place, Be there at exactly 2:15 pm. Do.Not.Be.Late."

He squinted at it in confusion until it hit him, He sighed and put his phone away and just made an excuse to his friends that he couldn't hang out with them today.
His friends were about to question him but just shrugged it off and waved him goodbye as they watched him walk out of the school.

[Time passes]
2:00 pm

It was already two and Y/N just finished getting ready and was about to walk out the door but not before saying goodbye to his mother and little brother who he gave a gentle noogie and patted his head as he left.

He walked all the way over to where the 'usual place' was, As he finally came across the residence; The Delightful Mansion From Down The Lane.
He knocks on the door where a butler came to answer him,
"Good afternoon, Sir Y/N. Good to see you again.." Jenkins greeted him as he stepped aside to let him walk inside.
"The Sirs and Madams are in their room waiting for you. They are very...impatient.. as they say.." He says as he escorts him up the stairs and lead him to the room where the teens were staying in.
He knocks on the door before he enters as he hears them saying 'Come in' from inside the room.

He opens the door and steps side to show Y/N waiting at the door for them,
"Sirs and Madams, Sir Y/N has arrived.."

He checks the room inside to find the Delightful Teens just laying around the room with tea and snacks as well as them reading some books they've found in the library.

"Splendid, Let him in and shut the door, We would like to discuss some..things..with him. Alone, please.." they say in the same monotone unison as Y/N was pushed into the room and the door behind him was closed shut.

The Delightful Teens all got up from their seperate positions as they walk towards Y/N's direction, He just stands there as he puts down the bag he brought and suddenly finds himself engulfed in a group hug.

"We missed you!"
"So much! We almost couldn't help ourselves when we saw you in the halls again.."
"You took so long to get here.."
"You didn't notice us at all back at school, You had us worry"
"Can you stay here for a little while? Just for the night.."

They all say as Y/N just patted their heads and lead them to their bed, where he sits on the soft mattress as he lays Bruce's head on his lap, Ashley and Constance were leaning on his sides as David and Lenny held him gently from behind.
He and the Delightful Teens had been keeping a secret relationship when they were in private, It started once he moved to their neighborhood and his parents met Father.

They started becoming close over the years to the point the Delightfuls started to catch feelings for the boy, They constantly talk to him, hug him, hold him and always want to be the ones who has his attention 24/7 but they have to keep it a secret as to not put Y/N in harm considering they still have a reputation with Father as villains.

This doesn't bother Y/N in the slightest.
He accepted them even if they intended to be bad people, he still saw good in them and he still wants to be close to them.
He agreed to keeping their relationship a secret and sometimes when he's bored he hangs around with them when conducting an evil scheme or building a dangerous robot.

"I know I know, I missed you too.. Sorry if I haven't been too active lately, You guys kept calling me even at spring break.."
Y/N says as he leans on Constance's head and strokes his fingers in David's hair.

"That's what we normally do everyday, you know?" Lenny says yet Y/N retaliates with him pulling on his cheek gently.
"Yes but you keep calling me in the middle of the night all the time, I barely get any sleep!.." Lenny whines at him then giggles and hugs him firmly.

"Sorry, love. Hope we can repay you back in ways we can, Please don't be too mad..." Ashley says as she gives kisses on his jawline and Lenny kisses his ears making Y/N blush in an instant.
He stutters on his words,
"S-stop that! You know how sensitive my ears are!" The five teens laugh as they start giving him a few kisses then laid back down on the bed as they cuddle into him.

"You know you love us.." they say in a quiet tone as they start to close their eyes and succumb into the warmth of Y/N's body and the comfort of the bed.
"I know, And I really hate that I do..but I just can't stop falling for you.." Y/N says as he gives them all each a kiss before finally getting comfortable and get to rest the whole day away with them.
God, Did they have to be so cute all he time?...

(The end..)

(Thank you anxietylauren for requesting, I hope everyone enjoys the stories I post and I really appreciate you all for reading my book. Thank you all💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 128 21
Anime boys x reader I was a 13 year old when I first started writing this so it is not the best in grammar and definitely is not formal. I might try...
162K 1.6K 20
some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! β™‘
22.7K 111 24
These are just a few one shot stories that I've been thinking about recently. Each story does have sexual scenes, and some of them may have multiple...
460K 752 8
This is for my thirsty people , Yes I will take your requests. I will write how much I want, depends how much motivation I have. β™₯ [πŸ₯] Random ones...