"Unexpected turn of events" | Alessandra x Male! Reader

(I love anything that involves golden retriever personality characters and black cat personality characters. I don't know why but I do.
Requested by: Kiairah3)

'How did things escalate to this very moment? Why on earth is Alessandra, A DELIGHTFUL CHILD, Sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder in such romantic lighting?!'
Well, Let's go back to the beginning, shall we?

Y/N L/N, a talented boy with a surprisingly high IQ and a knack for inventing, especially 2x4 technology.
He was a 10 year old boy with an optimistic and energetic personality. Some call him a golden retriever because he does act like one but he takes no account of the sort to the title.

He would always be in his desk with a blueprint on a new device in his sector's treehouse or he'd be fixing something up when he's back in his own home.
He was a well-known 2x4 technology officer in the KND and is highly looked up upon his peers but sometimes would be seen as a cheeky dumb dog when it comes to love.

This was one of his biggest flaws but he couldn't care less, Everyone still respected and enjoyed his company nonetheless.

One day while his sector was trying to fend off one of their most recurring enemies, The Delightful children from down the lane. He couldn't help but stare in awe and blush when he suddenly started catching feelings on a certain blonde girl with a pink bow, Only problem is... She's apart of the Delightful Children.

Of course, No one could blame him for his recurring acts of puppy love which would only last for a day or a week but his teammates started to slowly grow concerned when he would be consistent on impressing her and winning her over, He'd be in his room all day thinking of ways to make her swoon if he ever got a break.
His attempts failed miserably every time with their words echoing through his head like a repetitive record player however.

For example:

When he tried to confess to her for the first time;
"What is wrong with you? Get lost, KNDoofus!"

When he gave her another bouquet of roses for the third time that week;
"Another bouquet? Ugh, I hate flowers!"

When he constantly pester her with cheesy jokes;
"We already told you, She's not interested! Now move it, You pest!"

When he tries to seranade her near her balcony for the fifth time that month;
"What on earth are you still doing on our balcony, I said I don't like you! Go away!"

When he keeps sending her love letters on a daily basis, chocolate is always included;
"Ugh, Seriously? Another love letter? If it weren't for the chocolates, This isn't the only thing we'll be ripping apart!"

But even after all the insults and rejections, He was determined. He was more than ambitious when it came to winning Alessandra over because deep down he knew his feelings were more than a passing crush. This was real.

Although this was annoying to the Delightful Children since ALL of them have to endure this dumb boy's constant pestering and blabbering about their sister and having to shove him away just to move on with their day but he won't budge.
They grew indifferent to his bold nature considering they'd have to interact with him on a daily basis which annoys them the most, What did he even see in her anyway? She was quiet, reserved, classy and proper while he was loud, bold, cheesy, and definitely too energetic, She was a pessimist while he was an optimist. What do they even have in common?

Suddenly an idea dawned them, They could use his little crush on their sister to extract information about the Kids Next Door and finally put an end to their annoying little organization to ensure adults finally get full power once and for all. But this won't be an easy task however as Alessandra refuses to go one on one with the boy as she finds this whole thing too stupid and redundant.