The CEO's Surrender

By Taelous_Is_Jealous

"Marry me, it's a win-win choice." Kim Taehyung never expected to be proposed to, especially by an ugly woman... More

Prologue
Chapter One ㅡ "I told you, it's not that easy to get rid of me."
Chapter Two ㅡ I Already Regret it
Chapter Three ㅡ Hubby! I was bullied
Chapter Four ㅡ "Don't worry, I'll help you."
Chapter Five ㅡ Why is she here?
Chapter Six ㅡ "Is that so, Mr. Kim?"
Chapter Seven ㅡ "She is my wife."
Chapter Eight ㅡ "Do you hate me so much?"
Chapter Nine ㅡ "Playing hard to get?"
Chapter Ten ㅡ "No doubt I am."
Chapter Eleven ㅡ Love was a ray of light, but a green one was horrible.
Chapter Twelve ㅡ "Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim must have some misunderstanding."
Chapter Thirteen ㅡ "Where is she?"
Chapter Fourteen ㅡ "I want Divorce"
Chapter Fifteen ㅡ Can't slander me that easy
Chapter Sixteen ㅡ Don't Underestimate me
Chapter Seventeen ㅡ "Aren't you in love with Taehyung?"
Chapter Eighteen ㅡ "I am her legal Sugar Daddy"
Chapter Nineteen ㅡ "If kindness can't protect, what is the point of being kind?"
Chapter Twenty ㅡ "Let's divorce if that is your wish"
Chapter Twenty-One ㅡ "Mrs. Kim, do you still want a divorce?"
Chapter Twenty-Three ㅡ Jealousy Jealousy

Chapter Twenty-Two ㅡ "is he her Boyfriend?"

449 55 50
By Taelous_Is_Jealous

Lisa thought that her team would lose without her leadership. The screen in the canteen became black after the game was over. Therefore, Lisa didn't know the result.

Jisoo handed the phone back to Lisa and said, "The red team won. You can watch the replay later."

"We won? How?" Lisa became very excited.

"With luck." Jisoo also laughed. Lisa's smile was infectious.

"Wow, you're amazing! Five Killings! You are an excellent player. Give me your game account, and I'll befriend you," Lisa said while checking the game record.

Lisa kept talking and sounded noisy.

"I have no account. I don't play games now. By the way, I am the Lemon in that group chat. My name is Jisoo." Jisoo stretched out her hand.

Lisa was stunned for a few seconds.

Then, she screamed and hugged Jisoo. "Oh, you are Lemon. I am 'Girl without love'. Call me Lisa, please. We are at the same university. What a coincidence! Let's take a photo, and I will send it online."

Lisa was thrilled to see her online friend in reality. She kept demanding Jisoo to take a photo with her.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's phone, shook her head, and said, "No. I am ugly. I don't want my photo to be exposed online."

"You're pretty. Why do you call yourself ugly? Don't say that." Lisa pouted. "By the way, what is your major? I'm a major in dancing and I'm also trying for acting."

"I'm in Computing Department."

"Wow!"

The excitement shown by Lisa amused Jisoo.

"Why did your mother demand you to drop out of school?"

"My mother is the president of MNL Entertainment. My father died young, so my mother devoted herself to the business. After years, she realizes that it is tiring for a woman to run the company. Therefore, she hopes to train my son to take over MNL Entertainment for me. I am only nineteen years old, but my mother wants me to get married and give birth to a son as soon as possible. I ruined several blind dates. I am not interested in a relationship. My mother came to threaten me that I should either date the man she chose or study abroad. How pathetic my life is! What a poor girl I am!"

"Ahem... I feel sorry for you." Jisoo did feel so.

After all, both Jisoo and Lisa were forced to give birth to a child.

They might exchange some opinions about children in the future.

"Did you solve your problem? You seem to be back soon."

"I agreed with a blind date to muddle through."

"You didn't solve your problem," Jisoo reminded.

"I know, but I haven't met my fate. Why do I have to be in a relationship now? Why do I have to get married? Moreover, it's painful to give birth to a child. I want to play games. I love games."

Jisoo had a faint smile on her face. It turned out that Lisa was addicted to games.

Jisoo was happy to get acquainted with Lisa. They had a good time. When the bell rang, Jisoo and Lisa left the canteen and went back to their classes.

The School would be over in five minutes, so Lisa sent a message to Jisoo.

Jisoo's phone buzzed twice inside the drawer. After the class was over, Jisoo took out her cellphone to check the message.

The message was as lively as the character of Lisa. Jisoo couldn't help smiling. "What's up? Lisa"

"Let's celebrate our first meeting. What do you think of supper and then going shopping?"

"Okay." Jisoo accepted the proposal happily

Jisoo liked Lisa, who didn't mind her ugliness and was enthusiastic

Jisoo had lived with her ugly makeup for more than twenty years. Nobody liked to be friends with her. Moreover, Haemi would drive whoever wanted to be friends with Jisoo

Therefore, Jisoo turned to the internet and always kept to herself in school

"Okay, wait for me at the gate. I'll be right there after class. My classroom is a bit farther from there than yours"

The bell rang when Jisoo sent out the message. Jisoo quickly packed up her stuff to leave

"Jisoo, why do you elude me recently?" Jungwoo quickly caught up with Jisoo.

Jisoo stopped and smiled at Jungwoo. "I don't think it was appropriate for me to stand next to a dazzling boy like you. Look around! Can you see those eyes blinded by jealousy and hatred? Those girls want to kill me. And i want to live a long life."

Jungwoo looked around and found many girls waiting for him outside the classroom

These girls frequently came after class to hit on Jungwoo or make friends with him.

Never had Jungwoo paid attention to these girls.

"Jungwoo..." Not far away, Youngjin came over with some textbooks in her arms and waved to Jungwoo with a smile.

"The belle is looking for you. See you around" Jisoo glanced at Youngjin and left quickly

Jungwoo watched Jisoo leave. With a frown, he wondered if Jisoo was jealous

"Jungwoo, i want a rehearsal about the opening ceremony of the sports meeting with you. Do you have time now? I've come for you several times" Youngjin handed a draft to Jungwoo

Jungwoo took the manuscript and looked at it. It was a task assigned by the principal. Therefore, Jungwoo went back to the classroom to rehearse with Youngjin.

Jisoo arrived at the appointed gate. There were many students coming and going

Ten minutes passed, but Lisa hadn't arrived yet. Jisoo decided to give Lisa a call

When Jisoo took out her phone, someone patted her on the shoulder from behind

Jisoo thought that the comer must be Lisa. She put down her phone to turn her head

There was a sharp pain in the nape of her meck. Jisoo lost her consciousness without a fightback

Lisa ran to the gate with her bag. She spotted Jisoo in the crowd.

Then, Lisa saw Jisoo fall in the arms of a tall man in black

The man carried Jisoo away

The phone in Jisoo's hand fell in to the ground

Lisa wanted to say something, but that man was a stranger to her

She hurried over and picked up Jisoo's phone From the ground

The man in black left with Jisoo in his arms, carried her into a car, then sped away.

Right then, Jisoo's cell phone rang.

Lisa picked it up and saw that the name of the caller was Taehyung

Taehyung? Could this be the Kim Taehyung, the business partner for the MNL family and the most influential man in this city?

Lisa had seen Taehyung a few times in those business gatherings. She didn't like Taehyung because he was cold and difficult to deal with.

How did he get to know Jisoo?

Without hesitation, Lisa answered the call on behalf of Jisoo

"Helloo..? I'm not Jisoo, I'm Lisa"

"Who is it?" Taehyung asked coldly

He didn't remember the names of those women, he wasn't close with.

"Lisa, Miss Manobal of MNL Entertainment. My mom is Eliana." Lisa felt frustrated because Taehyung didn't remember her at all

"Oh it's you. Why do you have Jisoo's phone?" Taehyung frowned.

"Jisoo and I are friends. I came to meet her at the gate, but she was carried away by a man. Her mobile phone fell to the ground..." Lisa was honest

"A man? What man?" A chill immediately appeared on Taehyung's face.

"I don't know. The man was tall and strong, wearing a cap. Is he her boyfriend?"

"Send her phone to my mansion." After that Taehyung hung up the phone

How cold!

Lisa couldn't help shivering with fear

What was the relationship between Jisoo and Taehyung? It seemed that Taehyung  worried about Jisoo very much

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

This was the Kim Group.

Taehyung hung up the phone and immediately called Harry into his Office.

"Find out where Jisoo is"

"Yes, Mr. Kim" Harry did not know why Taehyung wanted to find out where Jisoo was

Given the bad look Taehyung had, Harry could tell that something bad had happened

Harry immediately sent out the bodyguards of the Kim Family to search for Jisoo

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

This was a small club

Jisoo was carried into a room

There was a round waterbed in the room

The bed had four buttons in four different directions

Four stretched handcuffs would pop out after one pressed those buttons.

A mirror had been inlaid on the ceiling above the waterbed

Whoever lay on the bed could see himself in the mirror

This room was customized made for rich perverts

Jisoo woke up. She found herself handcuffed on the bed

She looked up and saw the mirror

Jisoo saw in the mirror that her face was bright red, her dress was unbuttoned.

Her silky hair was spread on the blue bed enchantingly

Without the ugly make up. Jisoo was supposed to be a beauty.

She felt like flames were all over her body and insects nibbled her body.

She felt bad.

Several men around the bed looked at Jisoo with smiles as if they were looking at something precious

"She has a good shape. It's a pity that her fave is a little ugly. However, that won't affect our performance."

This scene was exactly the same as before. With the awful memories rolling in her mind, Jisoo gritted her teeth in hatred.

She wouldn't allow this men to take advantage of her this time. "Who is your boss?" Jisoo bit her lips and asked

"Don't you know whom you have offended? Our employer said that she would like to gift you several ones since you loved to seduce her man. Enjoy your time!" The man in the lead was a toy boy with a sarcastic tone

"Haemi?"

Haemi was the first name which came to Jisoo's mind

It was imaginable that Haemi was mad because Jisoo had fooled her and got her fiance

The toy boy said with a smile, "No. Enough, why don't you save your breath to serve us?"

The three men sat on the waterbed. They caressed Jisoo's thighs.

The disgusting touch made Jisoo feel sick. The disgusting memory flashed back again

The same humiliation! It happened again.

Jisoo couldn't free herself since there was no ket to the handcuffs

However, Jisoo couldn't sit by and do nothing

"Take your time. Do you like a game in this romantic room?"

"What game?" The men became interested with lust in their eyes

"Come here. I'll tell you only." Jisoo beckoned to the man in the lead.

The man pursed his lips. With a smile, he winked at his men and leaned to Jisoo. "What game do you want to play? I won't say no as long as it's exciting"

Jisoo raised her head, opened her mouth, and bit the man on the ear. She spared no effort to bit that ear off.

"AHHH!.." The man cried out in pain and pushed Jisoo away. Then, he fell off the bed with his injured ear held.

His ear was bleeding

Drops of blood dripped on the bed, which was eye-catching. Jisoo saw this through the mirror on the ceiling and felt good

In the mirror, Jisoo had bloodstains on her red lips, and some rolled down one corner of her mouth. She looked like a vampire at this moment

"How do you feel...?" The other men shouted to their leader.

Then, they dashed towards Jisoo and said "You bit*h! I will kill you!"

Jisoo instantly bent her knees and attacked the man on their private parts

Frowning, the men cried out i. Pain, "Bit*h, good for you! However we have injected some philter into your body. You will soon become a slut!"

Jisoo spat out all the blood in her mouth.

The man in the lead came over and slapped Jisoo on the face. "I will teach her a lesson now."

The man tried to tear Jisoo's dress apart

Jisoo had handcuffs on the both of her hands and feels, so she got hurt for every struggle.

Even so, Jisoo didn't want to give in just like that

Jisoo bit her lips and pulled hard with both hands

She managed to pull her hands out of the handcuffs by force

Jisoo had slender hands and minimized the hurt with medical knowledge.

However, the sharp handcuffs still left some bloodstains on her wrists and her hands

Jisoo didn't cry out in pain. She sat up and punched the man in the eye.

Ouch..

Eyes were the most softest parts on one's face

The man in the lead screamed in pain. The moment he covered his eyes. Jisoo took the opportunity to launch another attack

The punch landed on the man's stomach. Then, Jisoo kicked the man off the bed.

The other two men stood transfixed on the spot.

How incredible that weak girl broke off the handcuffs and beat a grown man!

The men considered what gad happened a great shame for them.

The other two men joined forces to attack Jisoo

When the attack happened, Jisoo dodge it by rolling in the bed.

The shackles hurt Jisoo. Jisoo frowned and cried out in pain. She couldn't get her feet out of those shackles at all.

Jisoo was at disadvantage, so she suggested, "How much did you get paid for this mess? Let me go, and i will double the price for you."

"You hurt us. We won't spare you this time no matter how much you offer. Bit*h, the philter should take effect now. Don't you feel hot? Let's help you"

One man pulled Jisoo by her dress, and Jisoo punched him.

The man dodged the attack and tore the hem of Jisoo's dress apart

Then, the fair thighs of Jisoo were exposed

Jisoo cursed. "Your courting death"

She wore a watch with complicated pattern on his wrist.

She pressed the watch twice.

A steel needle popped out, and Jisoo held it in her palm. "Who wants to try my poison on this needle? The poison will go deep down into one's vein along with this needle. You will heit festering sores if you can survive with luck."

Those men swallowed with hesitation and did not know whether they should believe Jisoo or not

None of them dared to approach Jisoo

"Bit*h, don't try to bluff us! How could a little girl like you have poison?" The man walked towards Jisoo again

He grabbed Jisoo by the wrist. With a smile, Jisoo pushed the needle into the man's arm.

The man was immediately scared away by the tingling pain. He pulled out the needle and threw it on the ground

Then, the man fell to the ground, twitched, and fainted from the sharp pain

Jisoo squatted down and looked at the man with a scornful smile. " I warned you! Do you want to come over? I still have two needles here."

The two men shook their heads in fear and said, "We can let you go, but please cure our bro."

"Okay. Come here, and unlock the shackles for me." Jisoo pointed to her ankles

Her ankles were red and swollen

In fact, Jisoo had only one needle.

The victim would cry for a while at most. There was no antidote at all.

One man came over with the key in his hand and set Jisoo free.

Jisoo got her freedom again. She jumped out of bed.

Jisoo felt dizzy and uncomfortable. It seemed there was a beast roaring in her body.

Damn! The drug took effect

"Hurry up! Give us the antidote" the man grabbed Jisoo by the wrist in fear that she would runaway.

These men just wanted to make money. They didn't want to die for this.

Jisoo bit her lips, pulled the man by the arm, and threw the man over her shoulder. Then, the men fell to the ground.

Then, she grabbed the men on the throat and punched his belly again and again.

"Antidote... What Antidote? I won't let go of whoever offends me."

Helllooo! Thank you for readingggg!

// Would appreciate your votes and interactionss!

2528 Words

06-05-23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.7K 35
"I will never leave you alone, love." When the guy you slapped turns out to be the Heir of the company you work for. Hey, past self! I'm from the f...
4K 470 15
Kim Taehyung, this narcissistic capable man, was the vice president of Kim Groups and was well-known for his good looks. His life went by without any...
36.1K 2.4K 35
"I hate you" "Say that again and I'll kiss you.. soon to be wifey" Forced marriage between employee and ceo.. but employee is a bit mysterious!! "Yo...
123K 5K 25
" You lied to me! You weren't who you showed yourself to be! I hat-" Before she could say those three words, I sealed her mouth with a rough kiss...