Complicated LOVE | Chaemhura|

By rouh-lee_stories

complicated story .... complicated fellings .... complicated LOVE .... LESSERAFIM & ENHYPEN Series : book#4 ... More

COMPLICATED LOVE
000 - cHaRaCtErS
ONE - SORRY
TWO- LAST TIME
THREE - BANGS
FOUR - FALL
FIVE - SHE
SIX - NERVOUS
SEVEN - EYES
EIGHT - ATTRACTIVE
NINE - FAULT
TEN - BRO
ELEVEN - DRESS
TWELVE - AGAIN
THIRTEEN - MI SOL
FOURTEEN - SHOPPING
FIFTEEN- PRETTY
SIXTEEN - FOLLOW
SEVENTEEN - NAME
000 - NEW CHARACTERS
EIGHTEEN - LISTEN
NINETEEN- SLEEP
TWENTY - JUST LIKE HIM
TWENTY ONE - APOLOGY
TWENTY TWO - GUESS
TWENTY THREE - HOT
TWENTY FOUR - SIBLING
TWENTY FIVE - RUDE !
TWENTY SIX - FAMILY
TWENTY SEVEN - JERK
TWENTY EIGHT - LOVE STAR
TWENTY NINE - SLEEPOVER
THIRTY - JOKE
THIRTY TWO - HUNDRED AND ONE
THIRTY THREE - BET
THIRTY FOUR - HELLO SIDNEY

THIRTY ONE - KISS

366 20 3
By rouh-lee_stories

-author POV-

Eunchae and Niki went out the car that he just parked in front of the house and they saw the maid walking out. "Ohh Niki—yah, Mr Kim and Ms Kim are not here, they told me to tell you" The maid said as she walked a little bit closer to him. "Where are they?" He asked with a confused face. "The dropped Yunjin and Jay here then they drove away, sorry they haven't told me where, anyways they said they won't come home tonight, and they said you can't go out because you're grounded but you can invite the boys over" The maid said then walked away leaving them standing there, Niki took out his phone while Eunchae was just standing there, He looked at her with a confused look ." Do i have to open the house door for you too ? " He asked and she rolled her eyes .

"No, I wanted to say i'll pay you tomorrow" She said. "For what?" He asked again. "For the dress you dumbass" She said and he smirked taking a step closer to her . " It's okay, keep it, i already have something of yours, you keep something of mine" He said and she looked at him confusedly. "You have something that is mine? What?" She asked and he started walking towards the house door. "Hey__!? What do you have of mine !!?" She yelled but he just continued walking without saying a word.

- after an hour -

Yunjin and Eunchae were in Eunchae's room looking for something. "That doesn't make any sense"

Eunchae complained after throwing the pillow on the ground after she was looking beneath it. "i have been hanging it on my bag for years and i never lost it, not even once, why now?"Eunchae added sitting on the side of the bed while Yunjin was looking in the closet. "Where could it be? We looked at the orphanage, all over the house, and even the restaurant we did the wedding's date party in " Yunjin said with a disappointed face counting her fingers . " That asshole took i'm sure " Eunchae mumbled with an angry tone.

"Who?" Yuna asked. "I bumped into someone in front of the door that day, i must dropped it there and he took it" Eunchae explained. "Who? Do you know him?" Yunjin asked again. "No , i haven't even seen his face, i was in hurry, but i heard his voice though, and after thinking about it, he sounds really familiar" Eunchae replied pouted in confusion."Is it possible that it's one of the waiters there? Cause uncle Kim rented the whole restaurant that day" Yunjin said and Eunch shook her head . " No , he was holding pink flowers " Eunchae said and Yunjin opened her mouth realizing something .

" No way , girl that's Niki " Yunjin said and Eunchae stood up. " Shut up " Eunchae said in shock. "I'm sure, Heesung oppa told him to buy pink flowers for Kura ounnei that day" Yunjin said and Eunchae just zoned out as if she was remembering something .

- flash back -

" It's okay , you can keep
It , i already have something
Of yours , you keep something
Of mine "

- end of Flash back -

" That asshole__" She said and she started walking towards the dore so fast, she went out the room ignoring Yunjin's calles, She walked wast to his room and knocked the door really strong and after few seconds he opened it, She was staring at him with an angry face. "You can't stay away from the for few hours then? I see"

He asked with a smirking whil crossing his arms and laying on the door frame, she just rolled her eyes the raised her hand, he looked at her hand then back at her face. "What?" He asked. "Give it back " She replied with a pissed tone. "Give you WHAT back?" He asked again. "My keychain, i know you have it" She said. " I don't know what are you talking about" He said as turned back walking inside the room leaving the door open.

She also went in the room following him around. "Niki, stoop playing around i know you have it, you took it when we bumped into each other in front of the restaurant" She said and faced her putting his hands in his pockets. "What does it look like?" He asked with a conferdent face. " It__ it's like umm__ three flowers, one white, one yellow and the other one was pink, and they're in different size____" "something like this?" She started describing it to him, he spoke cutting her off, she looked up at him then to his hand .

Her eyes winded when she saw him holding her keychain . "My keychain!? Give it to me"  She said confusedly then tried to reach out to it with the last sentence but he fastly removed his hand. "Yah___ what are you doing ? Give it back " She asked but he smirked. "If you want it come and get it" He said with a smirk and a wink the started running around the room while her following him trying to take it.

After few minutes she got tired and stopped, he also stopped and looked back at her. "Yah__ i'm serious give it back" She said while breathing hardly. "What's the magic word?" He said also breathing hardly but not as much as her. "Please give it back to me!?" She said and he stepped closer, he held his hand up holding the keychain, she tried to catch it again but once more removes his hand. "Just kidding, the magic don't work on me, if you want it you have to give something" He said.

"I'll give you back the dress" She said and he shook his head. "What am i gonna with that?" He asked with a confused look. "I don't know, what do you want?" She said and he smirked. "Guess what i want to get right now!?" He asked. " On my nerves!?" She replied and his face turned into a disappointed one .

"Huh funny, no let's play a game, if you win you take it" He said and she gave him a confused look. "A game? What kind of a game?" She asked and he clapped his hands. "The balance game, what do you think?" He said and she nodded. " Cool, but just to let you know I've played this game a thousan time in the orphanage, and i don't lose balance that easily" She replied with a conferdent face, " really!? As much as i remember the last time you played a game in the orphanage you anded up between my hands!!?" He replied with a teasing smile and she just rolled her eyes, After few minutes they already started playing .

The game is about balance, the two stand really close the each other, and try to puch the other using hands only, the first one who steps back lose the game, They already played the first round and she won, or we can say he let her win. " Second round then, get ready mister" She said with a conferdent tone getting ready for the second round as she stepped closer." You'll regret this " He said also stepping closer, she rolled her eyes and they started playing.

Niki wasn't even trying, while she was loosing her balance from time to time but she managed to control it. "See? I'm not even trying and you're already loosing" He said and she gave him a death glare. "Stop bragging about your high and do a fair play , i don't need you petty you assh____ AHHH!" She said rolling her eyes, but before she can even finish her words he pushed her hands and she fall. "What? You told me to do a fair play" He said and she angrily stood up to her position again. "Shut up and play, last round" She said and he smirked before he started playing again .

After few tries she could finally hit his hands, he laid back a little bit he managed to stood still again,But this time their faces were too close , only two inches away, Her eyes winded, shocked of how close he was so she lost her balance and fall back, Grabbing his sweatshirt and dragging him down with her, She opened her eyes when she felt something soft touching her lips only to see him above her .

There lips were touching .

Kiss....?

Did they just got their first kiss....?

It's definitely her first Kiss , but is it his ?

** To be
Continued**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 286 15
Just what the title says:) Requests are allowed and appreciated. This is purely a work of fiction. Do not mix up reality with this. Some chapters mi...
75.9K 3.6K 26
âđ™ƒđ™šđ™Ąđ™Ąđ™€, 911 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜. đ™’đ™đ™–đ™© 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 đ™đ™šđ™Ąđ™„ đ™źđ™€đ™Ș đ™Źđ™žđ™©đ™?❞ âđ™ƒđ™šđ™Ąđ™Ąđ™€?...❞ 𝘈 đ˜Žđ˜©đ˜°đ˜łđ˜” đ˜șđ˜°đ˜¶đ˜Żđ˜š-đ˜ąđ˜„đ˜¶đ˜­đ˜” đ˜łđ˜°đ˜źđ˜ąđ˜Żđ˜€đ˜Š 𝘮...
3K 235 14
『 { PURINZ AU } ♱ { ONGOING } 』 yunjin has never, ever gotten over chaewon. there are fifteen years of her life she can't just forget, and when the g...
9.1K 109 18
đ™”đ™€đ™Ș'𝙧𝙚 𝙱𝙞𝙣𝙚 đ™Łđ™€đ™Ź , đ™Žđ™€ đ™šđ™«đ™šđ™§đ™ź 𝙜đ™Ș𝙼 đ™šđ™đ™€đ™Ș𝙡𝙙 𝙛đ™Ș𝙘𝙠 đ™€đ™›đ™› âžâšĄïž -They both hate each other so much its obvious, ...