Love Trapper || JJK x BTS

By DarkCastingMoon

"You played with our hearts and made us apart" "I- I can explain" Jungkook is a carefree bird, more precisely... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptet 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 5

991 40 41
By DarkCastingMoon

Good morning gorgeous

Jungkook blink few times after hearing Jin, oh his morning deep voice making Jungkook so so weak. He forgets to greet back

Jin flicks his chine and chuckles "what happened princess?"

"I- uh what's with all this names" Jungkook asked almost losing his composer

"Why don't you like it sugercup" Jin teased this time and Jungkook cheeks get a deep shade of pink by the nickname

"Shut up" Jin let out an amazing laugh "didn't know you have this cute and innocent sides too, must say I'm loving it"

That's when Jungkook realized how unusual he is behaving, he cleared his throat and grip his composure to act like before, the real cocky Jeon Jungkook.

"Mr I think we have enough fun last night, I should go now" Jungkook let out without much expression talking Jin little off guard but he struggled it off.

"Aah I think you should fresh and up first and have breakfast, I'll drop you at your home hmm" Jin offered and Jungkook agreed, he was feeling hungry and lazy so the offer felt tempting

But before Jin get up from the bed he asked something which Jungkook did expected

"I know it's too early but last night was so amazing, and I don't want this to be our last Jungkook....

I don't know why but I think I really like you Jungkook"

Oh that was too straight forward, Jungkook likes it.

"And I don't want this to end up as just some random hook up, I want to have a relationship with you Jungkook I really do"

"I- what? Relationship!" No way what is this man talking about. Relationship! that's disgusting.

"Jungkook, baby please don't panic" Jin said cupping Jungkook's face who's eyebrows were furrowed together and his pouty lips were more pouty making him look like a cute Chimpuk but that's not the time Jin "I know it's too fast but just give me a chance we can take it slow, maybe with a date, what about next week hmm?"

Jin tried to convince making a face which seems very hard to resist, his naked upper body glowing from the sun light coming from the back, and his bored shoulder which is flexing buy cupping Jungkook's cheeks is a sight to drool over and Jungkook Subconsciously nodded.

Jin smile the brightest smile of the day and kissed his forehead "thank you gorgeous, now fresh and up, I will get your breakfast in the bed"
And Jin left, his stomach making a whole zoo inside, happy that he got the chance

Maybe it's time I finally choose my life partner and I promise Jungkook I'll keep you always happy

Jin though but didn't know the person he wants to keep happy always will make him devastated one day and snatch his all happiness...

Jungkook entered his house still in his daze how he was weak and out of character with SeokJin and agreed with the date plan.

Jin dropped Jungkook at his home and kissed his hand as good bye making Jungkook's heart jump again, he was perplexed with his own behavior and walk inside his house with a frown on his head.

Mrs.Jeon stopped Jungkook when he saw his son is going upstairs his room without acknowledging her presence in the living room.

"Jungkook where were you whole night" she asked little sternly

"I was at friends"

"Friends or wasting on someone's bed"

"Mom that's none of you business" Jungkook said little annoyed

"Yes, it is because that's my son who is leading a detoxing life"

"Mom pleases, I'm an adult now, I know what I'm doing"

"Yes you are an adult now and I'm so disappointed being an adult you are still not enough mature" mrs. Jeon was really tired of her son's behavior. When this boy will understand

" Mom can we not do this in now, please"

Mrs. Jeon sighed and decided not to question farther after seeing his disturbed state. It's not common that Jeon Jungkook giving up on argument with his mom this easily which made Mrs.Jeon little confused

"By the way did you have your breakfast" she asked concerned about her child now

"Yes I do, now can I go" saying this Jungkook was going towards his room when she said

"We have a lunch invitation in Kim mansion today, would you like to go"

Jungkook halted on his steps and smirk "of course Mom, I would love to go let me get ready" Jungkook said with a smile and storm towards his room upstairs making Mrs.Jeon little suspicious

Why he is so interested? I hope nothing going inside in that brats mind.

Mrs Jeon shook her head and went to her room also for getting ready.

.

Taehyung was doing his work very attentively and too fast then usual. His secretary was looking at him amazedly how fast her boss was doing the work making her wonder what's the reason.

"Done"

"Huh, sir?"

"I've checked all the papers for today so I'm done for today"

She was so surprised by it. I mean he has completed a whole day of paper works in just less then 3 hours

"But sir what about the meeting you have to attend today"

"Cancel all of them for today Hana" Taehyung said simply

"May I asked the reason sir" Park Hana Taehyung's secretly asked carefully not to annoy her boss mistakenly

"Today I want to have lunch with my family that's why" Taehyung said a beautiful smile coming towards his face unknowingly.

Hana noticed it "is there someone special coming today"

"I- uh how do you know" Taehyung asked

"The blues and smile on your face is enough to make me know" she said smilingly

Taehyung nodded unknowingly blushing more making his secretary giggles at her boss.

Taehyung felt little embarrassed " what are you laughing at, go do your work"

Hana tried to control her laughter knowing her boss must be embarrassed now and went out of the cabin.

She was happy for her boss actually. Park Hana has been the longest secretary Taehyung has. And her honesty and dedication towards Taehyung win his heart and unknowingly made a friendly bonding with the employe and employer.

She has seen her sir getting into many relationships but nobody make him blush or smile this way. And he also saw how her sir looks at some random couple with so much adoration when they have lunch outside or go outside.

She knows Taehyung crave for love and a beautiful relationship with a person whom he can can go out in public and do sweet couples stuff. But no one ever pleased his heart so much to do so.

So she is very happily that maybe her boss finally get someone who can rule his heart. Hana hope for the best for her boss now.

Taehyung immediately went to his home after finishing his work, and was very pleased to see the person he wanted to see.

Jeon Jungkook was sitting with a board face in center of the both family. Jeon and Kim family was having their conversation of life and Eun was also very interested in the family talks.

These all are making Jungkook gagged at annoyance.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's bored and irritated face and chuckled at how cute he looked. He approached everyone with his beautiful boxy smile.

"Hello everyone" Jungkook's face lit up seeing Taehyung. Finally something useful

"Oh Taehyung how come you are here"

Mr.Kim asked as he knows his both son never come home in middle of office hours without any important work or emergency.

"Of course I came for lunch, why dad aren't you happy to see me" Taehyung said with a fake pout making everyone chuckles at his dramatic expression.

"Of course son come have a seat with us" Taehyung set and chat with them for a while, and surely stealing glance at Jungkook time to time.

Then suddenly he got up and asked Jungkook front of everyone "I think Jungkook here feeling little bored, why not you come with me. I'll give you a tour to our mansion"

Taehyung offered his hand to Jungkook who smile and accepted his hand with excitement and a little teasing smirk "Sure"

Mr.Kim and mrs.Kim was happy after seeing their younger son taking interest in Jungkook as their son was forever single in their eyes but Jeons was little worried.

Where Eun was little relief after seeing both of them taking interest in each other.

How Jungkook was checking Namjoon first day was bothering her a lot as she knows how her brother can be so difficult for her life sometimes.

He looks like is interested in Taehyung not in my Namjoon. Aah I must be paranoid. She shook her head and smile in relief

Namjoon was about to go to Taehyung cabin to call him for lunch when his secretary stopped him.

"Namjoon sir, Taehyung sir is not in the cabin"

"Oh? Then where is he, call him and say I came to get him for lunch"

"Sir you don't know?" Hana asked little surprise.

"Know what?"

"Uh- sir went home to have lunch"

Namjoon was taken back from this information.

This is not common they have lunch at home in office hour and never Taehyung went for lunch at home leaving Namjoon behind. That's very unusual.

"Oh! Ok then" Namjoon politely smile at her then left to have lunch alone little disappointed. Then he remembered something that today Jeons are coming for lunch at home.

His girlfriend also going to come and her brother too. Jeon Jungkook the beautiful young boy he saw first day.

That beautiful face and the beautiful big doe eyes- what? The fuck I'm thinking.

Then he remembered Jungkook and his brother's interaction at first day making Namjoon realized Taehyung surely took interest on him.

And the thought Taehyung left office early to meet him made Namjoon's inside fill with something unpleasant replacing the disappointment.

Oh boy, Namjoon is doomed for feeling this way.

—————————————————————

I hope you guys are liking the story so far

Please vote and comment to encourage me.

And share your thoughts by commenting in between. I really enjoy the comments

Thanks for reading
보라헤

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.9K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
31.1K 1.5K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
168K 14.5K 56
Seven years of loyal relationship.. soon to be hitched.. what if Jungkook encountered many things which were not supposed to happen then, when his ma...
69.2K 3.7K 33
Kim taehyung was in the last year of his high school when he had to shift from daegu to Seoul, leaving his beautiful girlfriend behind who he loved a...