Sincerely, Sin

By angelswearpradas

All rights go to me: • Aaliyah aka angelswearpradas • don't steal my shit, in any way or form. S: March 9th... More

Jail Letters
1: Alana
2: Sincere
3
4
5
6: Rio
7
8: Dominican
9: Micaela
10: Sarafina
11: Anisha & Anthony
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20: Santana
21
22: Detective
23: Sanchez & Jamila
24
25: Rewind
26: Tate Lasso
27: Hank Martin
28
29: Mariah Wilson
30
31
32
33
34

35

7.8K 231 169
By angelswearpradas

Alana Smith

"wassup li man" Slim gently bounced Saint in his arms, walking around my delivery room.
He adored him. They all did.
"How's our new mom feeling?" one the nurses asks, walking in to check on me. I gave her a short smile, "Just in shock" I say to her, focused on Saint, trying my best to process the entirety of my labour. Sat next to me on the bed, Ma spoke on my behalf. "She's a tad bit overwhelmed" Mom says, taking hold of the conversation.

"It's normal to feel such way. Majority of new mothers go through these effects of postpartum. When I had my little girl...." I simply just faded away from that conversation. Everything was a blur but Slim with Saint. I was caught up in their interaction, I wish that was Sincere.

My eyes glossed after seeing Anthony wrap his finger around Saint's little one.

This feels so surreal.
"Can I hold him...please?" my voice called out, pausing everyone's conversations. Slim taking notice that I was referring to Saint, gets up and places my baby back into my arms.

"Hi, hey there big boy" I whispered gently, fixing his hat that's too big for his head. His brown eyes sparkled back into mines before letting out the cutest smile. "So cute! look at those dimples!" the nurse commented.

my heart stopped.
what
Pausing at her comment, my eyes travel my son's face confused trying to place the pieces of a puzzle together. Everyone hadn't caught on to the comment made by the nurse for they proceeded in their discussions.

I looked down at my son confused. How does he have dimples? I thought back to the night I conceived him. Sin hadn't came inside me at the club so how—omg

I thought for a second, "How common is pregnancy by pre cum?" I immediately threw the question roaming through my head into the open. The nurse raised her eyebrows, startled by it.

"Well I mean the chances are slim but not entirely impossible" she answers. I looked down back at Saint, "I don't get it baby, why you asking such a question?" my mom asks on behalf of everyone else, as they all shared a common look of confusion.

"I-I think he might be Sins....I wanna have him tested" I let out softly. The confusion on their faces grew stronger.

"But how? I thought Rio-
"I know, I know but it's likely for him to be Cere's, just trust me on that" I cut off Cae, defending my allegations. Eyes turned to my baby once again.

"I do see a resemblance Lans....talm bout heavy" Slim voiced before retrieving Saint from my arms again.

I gave the nurse a nod of confirmation. "Alright, I will arrange that for you but I'm going to need a DNA sample for the paternal test" she notified me.

I was expected to visit Sin next week so he could meet Saint. "Alright, could you give me the transportable kit? the person I wanna test is incarcerated" I told her, she nodded running off.

"Ain this some shit lil man, we really might be related" Slim commented, bouncing Saint softly once again.

The Next Week

"Just a second ma'am he'll be right out" the female guard assured me. I nodded in response and began taking a sleeping Saint out of his stroller. He was so big for a new born he took up so much space!

"I know I know, mama disturbing stinka butts sleep" I spoke in my baby voice, Saint fussed about me moving him.

From a sudden there was that familiar chuckle. I look up and saw my other baby, I immediately got all giddy inside. I got up, still cradling Saint. "Hey" I say to him as he came from around the table, laying a kiss to my forehead. Up close I notice he had a cut on the side of his face. He hadn't noticed me looking hard for he was caught up trying to take Saint from me without waking him.

"Wassup big man!" Sin whispers, gently bouncing Saint. I smile unconsciously, Cere looks back at me with joy and adoration present on his face. Saint took all his attention, It was like I wasn't even here! The smile on my face grew by the moment as I watched Sin lay multiple rounds of kisses to Saint's chubby cheeks. I was falling in love with this moment and him all over again.

I can't wait to share this news with him

Momentarily, we took our seats. Sin kept our baby boy in his arms. "my big man" Sin said to himself, as he laid another kiss to Saints forehead. I pouted, this is so cute

As much as I wanted to live out this moment and endure it in all its posivity, Cere and the cut on his face got me buggin. "What happened to your face Cere" I reached over, touching his cheek lightly with the back of my hand.

All of sudden his mood just switched. His eyebrows furrowed and his face mugged as he got to talking bout the situation. "My bitch ass cellmate. You kno Ion like that smackin shit, I told pimp coo off it but he took it as disrespect. We got at it and his bitch ass cut me wit a lil ah blade. He good na, Doc taking care of his ass" he smacks his teeth, annoyed over the situation. My eyes widened as I moved his face around by his jaw. Aht aht the cut started from below his ear and ended at his chin. It took up basically his whole face. Now I was pissed.

He shrugs as I kept his face rotated, examining the cut in its depth. My face just twisted, he too nonchalant about this. I hate it.

He ain't even been here that long and stuff like this already occurring. "Yo I'm good, get out them thoughts" he says bringing me back into reality. I must've zoned out like usual, just thinking.

I knew he could tell I was worried because the next minute or two were spent reassuring me of his safety. I tilted my head, looking into his eyes, just listening.

God please keep him safe and alive, that's all I want.

"You hear me?" he grabs repossession of my chin, I nod slightly, "Yes Cere...I hear you, I always do" I say in response sighing.

"I gotta tell you something" on the bright side I supposed, I moved from my elbows resting on the table position. I fiddled with my fingers, I started to get nervous.

"What" he looked at me face all stern. He probably thinks it's something bad, considering his face started getting all mean and he was squinting, meaning he was tryna find out through my eyes and not my approaching words.

I look up from my fingers into his eyes, here goes nothing, "I think he might be yours Sin...I know you're wondering how and why would I think that but in my delivery room the nurse made a comment about Saints dimples...we both know we did it the same night-
"But I ain cum inside you mama-
"Pre cum Cere...the nurse said it's possible"
He looked shocked to say the least.
"So you suggesting he really mine?" I nodded slowly, "So you really had my baby?" he questions again, as his smile slowly starts to creep wider, I nodded, smiling back at him. "So this our kid, mine and yours?" I laughed, nodding once again. He ran a hand over his low hair, "So I'm really a pops?" he hits me with another question, I busted out laughing, "Yes Cere, but we gotta get you tested, I brought the kit with me" I settled down from my laughter, digging in my purse for the portable DNA test kit.

"So what I gotta do, spit some shit into a tube right?" I nodded surprisingly, shocked that he knew then I squinted at him, he laughed at my reaction. "Don't worry mama, I ain out here taking test samples, I just ain dumb" he leans over pecking my forehead, I hum back in response, playfully giving him the eye which he found amusing considering his bursts of laughter.

We spent the next 15 minutes doing the kit and the rest of the hours just catching up as usual till it was the part I hated, leaving. We had to leave early because I had a newborn with me and I don't like keeping him out and up too late. Saint and I gave our last goodbyes to daddy before we were on our way back home.

8 weeks later

"Come onnn, come on Cere pick up" my leg bounced ferociously as I was eager to open up the letter. Saint was laid on my bed with a pillow supporting him as he watched Ms Rachel.

"Yo-
"Cere the DNA results just came in the mail today!!" I practically scream into my phone, he chuckled, "Okay ma read it out" his tone balances mine out. I put my cell on speaker and place it on the bed. I open up the white envelope and read the words out as I see them.

"In relation to 2 month old Saint Amere Jackson, it has been determined Sincere Jackson you are the father—I immediately started screaming, I startled Saint and he started crying. I picked him up and held him face towards my shoulder. I sobbed into the call, "He's yours Cere!"

"We was gone be a family no matter the results. Im glad he's mine, so glad" he expressed, causing me to cry harder.

a family after all, I can't stop cryinggg

"You get my letter?" Cere asks me, I nod forgetting he couldn't see me. "Yea I got it" I manage to say whilst calming myself down from the overflow of emotions. I placed Saint back down and reached over to grabbed it out the draw. "What's in it?" I ask curiously, he chuckled and I could tell he was smiling. "Open it and see" I did as told.

To my son

From the moment I felt you live in yo mama's stomach, you been my own. From the moment I held you in ma arms, I never felt a love so strong. I apologise in advance that I'll never be there to see you take yo first steps, learn how to ride a bike, be at all your graduations but ima make it up to you son, somehow. You got ma word. You need anything, I mean anything Saint? come find me. You my blood, my life, and I'm gone do right for you, try my best to set the right examples. Teach you things so you never have to repeat my mistakes. I had ma pops to lead the way but he was taken from me, so as long as I'm alive, I got you son. Forgive yo pops for all those memories made and I'm absent; I'd give anythin to see a glimpse of it upfront. When you're old enough we gone sit down and speak on the past shit, might even smoke a blunt or two, I'm frontin, yo mama gone beat ma ass but we fo sho gon have that bond in place to have them talks. I remind you I'm here son, and I'm gone always be here for you.

Sincerely, Pops

To my girl

You ready to be mines mama. I love you girl, always have always will. You perfect, you beautiful, you special and I need you. I need you forever ma. You balance a nigga. You keep me grounded, humble. I'm a whack ass nigga without you. Your fine ass complete me and that's why I'll kill for you, die for you. Alana you ma world and i'm trying to lock us in the right way. Marry me pretty mama, be my wife?

My eyes watered as I read out his words of proposal. "Sin-
"Look inside the parcel that came today, it addressed to yo mom's name" he calls out from the call, directing me. I got up and went downstairs retrieving the parcel. "I knew you'd open it, reason why I got it in yo mom's name" he explained as I make my way back to my room.

I open the box to see a bouquet of sunflowers, also inside were three ring boxes.
"Cereee" I called out as my lips and hands trembled. I opened all three boxes to see three different sets of diamond rings.

"Will you marry me Alana?" He asks me out loud, I silently sob as I nod my head, "Yes..Yes!! I'll marry you Cere!!" I say back into the call, my heart couldn't take it, I was a weeping mess.

"You'n have no choice either way" he comments, earning a laughter and an eye roll outta me.

"But real talk, I love you, forever I mean dat. We gone live out our dream once I'm free, and we gone live in Hawaii just like you've always wanted, and we gone have that lil girl you've always talked about. I'm gone make it happen, one day but fa now you marrying ma ass" He says assertive and I blush and smile whilst I listened. My finger wrapped in Saint's hand, the butterflies were on rotate. I repeat through a whisper, "We gone make it happen"

__

the END
😭

SHORT PART SEQUEL OUT NOW
'SINCE'
first two chapters out now!

thanks for reading guys. 🥹❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.7K 27
𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 - 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 | OCTOBER 2020 |
287K 7.5K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
128K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
3.3M 121K 61
𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙻𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴, 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴