Old Mistakes - On Hold!!

By Pinecone_xox

In a small town called Laslonnes, the universe decided to create a perfect bond between two beautiful people... More

Chapter 1 - Dreams and Doctors
Chapter 2 - Caught Redhanded
Chapter 3 - Just You And Me
Chapter 4 - A New Start
Chapter 5 - Bye Bye
Chapter 6 - New Home, New Life
Authors Note
Chapter 7 - Room Mate Agreements
Chapter 8 - Meeting The Generous One
Chapter 9 - Hunk In Uniform
Chapter 11 - Preperations

Chapter 10 - Falling In Love

21 0 0
By Pinecone_xox

Hey there mini-pinnies! There isn't a quote at the end of this chapter, boo hoo, oh well, just be patient for the next chapter!

By the way, I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating in over a month! I guess I've just been busy lately, and I am so lazy and procrastinate too much because I can't be bothered writing. I'm so sorry, and I will try and update quicker from now on.

Would you guys ever read a 'Choose Your Own Adventure' book? Because I am currently writing one and I want to know if you guys would read something like that? Comment if you would, because I would really like to know!

Please continue voting, commenting, following, and sharing! Enjoy the chapter! Love you all!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Today is my second day of work. Once again, Azaria is staying with Tiarni and Kenna, and I keep falling more in love with Tristan every minute.

I felt full of joy as I walked in through the front glass door into my third day of work.

Kaylee and Tristan were having a conversation at the front desk about something, their heads snapped up at me as the door slammed closed.

Kaylee gave me a small sweet smile while Tristan gave me an incredibly sexy smirk.

The hot presence of Tristan made me feel weak in the knees. I quickly walked over to the desk and clung onto it, just in case I accidentally fell over.

"Okay. Their is a little pug called Billy coming in for immunisations in one hour at ten o'clock, a sick parrot is coming in at one o'clock and a golden retriever puppy is coming in for a checkup at three o'clock", Kaylee announced to Tristan and I.

"Oh and there is a cat coming in because of a 'strange rash' at four o'clock, but that will be after your shift so do not worry Dr Whitters", Kaylee said while grinning at me.

"Dr Moore will be here for that appointment", Kaylee mumbled while packing away some papers that were taking up her desk.

I was confused. Who is Dr Moore? Is it a woman or a man? I don't really like the idea of having my crush alone with some girl.

"I didn't know their was any more vets", I said while eyeing both Kaylee and Tristan.

"Oh, yes there are two more vets that work here other than yourself and Dr West. Dr Tori Moore, she only works the same time as you on Fridays and Sundays. And there is Dr Joseph Ashwood, he works with you on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Dr Ashwood right now is on a holiday in Thailand with his family and won't be returning until two weeks. But you will get to meet Dr Moore in two days", Kaylee explained.

Well that sucks, my crush gets to spend time with a girl. What if she likes him too? I mean, how could you not like him? He was literally the hottest man alive, most people would say Channing Tatum is, but I say Tristan West is!

"Yes, anyway. We should go into the workroom and prepare the syringes, don't you think Grace?", Tristan said to me in that sexy voice of his.

"Um... Yeah", I agreed with him. He gave me a smirk before walking into the workroom.

I followed behind him as Kaylee gave me a you-are-so-inlove-with-him look, I rolled my eyes at her before entering the workroom.

Tristan had already gotten the syringes out of the shelves and was examining them.

I leaned my elbow on the table and put my chin on my fist. Tristan was examining the syringes.

Well, if I like the boy, I should bring up some conversation to get to know him better. I thought to myself.

"How long have you been a vet for?", I asked Tristan.

"Um... Two years", he answered immediately without even glancing at me. Giving all his attention to the needles that he held in his hands.

"Sorry this is a bit rude for asking... But how old are you?", I said shyly.

"I just turned twenty six last month", he said.

I am turning twenty five in two months. Hmm.....

"So are you married?", I asked.

He didn't hesitate. "No", he said plainly without showing any expression.

"So, I'm guessing that you don't have any kids then", I said while removing my elbow from the table.

He didn't hesitate to answer this question either. "No", was once again his answer.

"I would like to have kids in the future though, especially a son", he added on.

"Well... I have a daughter", I said trying to make a bigger conversation with him.

"Really? Well I guess you're married then", he said while putting the syringe on the table and turning his attention to me.

"No. I am single", I said.

"What", he said a bit to surprisingly.

"How?", he asked me. I sighed.

"Well... Let's just say, that I got cheated on when I was pregnant", I said while sighing.

His eyes flashed red.

"What the hell! How could someone cheat on you! Especially when your pregnant! What a freaking jerk!", Tristan belted out while slamming his fist on the table.

The noise startled me as I jumped back.

"Well.... He... Um... Didn't know that I was pregnant", I said so quietly it was almost a whisper as I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm glad you aren't together then", Tristan said angrily.

My eyes started filling up with tears. I wiped my cheek with the end of my long-sleeve shirt, while as I felt tears rolling down my face.

Tristan soften up a bit. His eyes looked moist. He looked at me with unhappiness, but kindness. He slowly strolled over to where I was standing. He sighed then embraced me in a small hug.

"I'm so sorry Grace. I didn't mean it like that. He's obviously a big douchebag, I'm just glad your not with somebody like him", Tristan said so kindly while letting me relax my head on his chest.

Oh my gosh! Forget about fucken Hunter, my new crush is hugging me! He's actually touching me! Oh my gosh!!! This is amazing, this is glorious, this is perfect, this is wonderful, this is delightful, this is... Over?

After what felt like forever in the sweet and muscular arms of Tristan West, which in reality was probably only five seconds, he pulled away from the embrace, and I forced myself to let go of him.

But he kept his hands on my waist. Even though he was almost a head taller than me, he bent down and leaned his head in close to my ear.

I felt his hot breath on my neck. It tingled my skin causing me to shiver. What is he doing?

"Well he may have not loved you properly. But we both know somebody who is falling for you", he whispered with his super sexy hunk voice.

What. The. Fuck? Did he just admit that he likes me? No way! Or is he talking about someone else? This is weird... Who is he talking about?

"Dr West and Dr Whitters. Your patient, Billy, is here for his immunisations", Kaylee peachy voice belted through the workroom.

Tristan let his hands go off of my waist and he gave one of his special smirks before casually walking into the waiting area.

I leant my arm on the table for a minute. Lots of thought were running through my mind. 'Well he may have not loved you properly. But we both know somebody who is falling for you', was his words. Does he actually like me? Why would he like me?

After recovering from feeling a little dizzy over the past minute, I slowly walked into the waiting area, afraid to see Tristan. Not knowing what he meant.

"Oh Dr West. I think Billy might have worms too", an elderly woman said to Tristan, while clutching a small black pug that was wiggling in her arms.

The woman I am guessing would be in her 70's or 80's. She had unbrushed grey hair and very wrinkly pale skin. She hid a pair of mud-coloured brown eyes behind a pair of thin red glasses. She was wearing a pink button-up jacket that had dog hair all over it, along with a knee-length skirt which had beautiful green and red swirly patterns all over it. On her feet were sand-coloured clogs which made her ankles look like shrivelled prunes.

"I will give Billy some worm tablets after his immunisations. You can come and pick him up in forty minutes, Mrs Belmont. We will need to keep him here for half an hour after his immunisations to make sure that he doesn't have an allergic reaction to any of the needles", Tristan explained to the grandma, whose name is Mrs Belmont.

Mrs Belmont struggled to hand Billy up to Tristan, I could tell by the way her hands shook and arms shook violently. Tristan helped the lady by grabbing the little pooch in his hands before Mrs Belmont struggled to much to lift him.

Tristan cradled Billy in his arms, and stared at him very affectionately. He gently rocked Billy, as if he was a human baby.

God, he is so cute. But what did he mean?

Tristan glanced up at me and smirked. I couldn't handle this. I turned my head away from him while walking into the workroom.

He followed me in a few minutes later and kept on grinning at me. He looks so hot when he grins, I didn't know you could ever be so attracted to someone, except... I did know once. With... Hunter. But that's in the past!

We gave Billy his needles, and he squealed when we have them to him. It made me jump, I absolutely hated hearing animals squeal, I am a weakling so it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Tristan and I hardly talked for the rest of the day. I couldn't get what he said out of my mind, it doesn't make sense. Is he the one that is falling for me? Or is he talking about somebody else?

Even though we didn't talk much, he kept on smirking at me throughout the entire day. It was the special smirk, that super sexy one. For some reason, it makes my stomach jiggle every time he smirks at me.

I can only think of one thing that is happening.

I am falling for him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 90 21
Tatiana Mardones lives in the same apartment building as this cute guy named Micheal Hawkins, with her boyfriend Tevin and their son Xavier. When Mic...
1.1M 31.3K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
175K 2K 21
WARNING: Have not edited! **A.K.A. Boarding School is Always Fun** Coming home from boarding school is something every person would love. Everyone e...
689K 13K 28
**Please Note - This is the third installment to Notice Me and Evince Me. If you haven't read that yet, it's highly recommended that you do so first...