𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐲�...

By princessofthelibrary

┈┈♛┈┈ 𝐀 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐀 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥... More

༶•┈┈┈♛𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞♛┈┈┈•༶
✧༺♥༻∞ 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧... ✧༺♥༻∞
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ♛
♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞♛
PLEASE READ
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
notice 🫶
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
EXPLANATION
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛
♛𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♛

♛ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ♛

22.9K 445 304
By princessofthelibrary

"Good work guys! No really, it's only been like an hour of sitting here watching you try to put the tent up."

I giggle at Xavier sitting beside me on the grass, his big sunglasses on and a Pepsi in hand. We'd arrived over an hour ago and found the perfect spot by the lake. We were sheltered just enough by the most gorgeous threes I had ever seen that open to the little sandy area before the lake. And so, we pitched our tent here. Well, we're in the process of that.

Xavier took one look at the manual and dramatically announced that he cannot 'partake in putting up said tent' because apparently 'someone needs to supervise them and make sure it all 'looks right.'

I, on the other hand, am not voluntarily sitting out but after I almost snapped one of the rods that go inside the tend sleeve, the boys practically banned me from putting up the tents anymore. At least I tried. We'd brought one of those huge tents with the multiple rooms inside so me and Savannah have one room and the boys next door. There's a open 'living space' I like to call it just outside the two rooms. Savannah and I brought loads of blankets and fairy-lights to make the tent all cozy.

"Why don't you actually help Xavier? Might get it done a lot quicker!" Grayson shouts over as he tackled with another rod, trying to connect it inside the tent. Xavier just giggles and sips his Pepsi. I stand up and attempt to walk over.

"I'll hel-"

"NO!" All three boys shouted at me, stopping me dead in my tracks. Seriously I wasn't that bad at putting the tent up...was I?

"Fine, fine. Guys I wasn't THAT bad" I throw my hands up in protest.

"Dearest Clara," Tom states. Oh no. "It is very adorable that you think that but respectfully, stay back." I gasp dramatically as I roll my eyes and walk back towards Xavier, dragging him off the floor which he whined about so he could come and help me get then rest of the things from the coach.

We walk over to the main camp where everyone else is and I spot the teachers handing out first aid kits as we stroll up to them. Until two shadows block our path.

"Excuse me. You're in my way." Ruby shoves me as she sways her hips dramatically in her steps, walking side by side with the one and only Peter. Fantastic. Peter gives me a sly smirk and I fight the urge to throw up.

"Later Rose," he winks as he walks past. Okay, defiant going to throw up now.

She giggled into his shoulder as they barged past Xavier and I.

That's it.

I grab ahold of Ruby's sleeve, stopping her in her tracks as I pull her back so she stumbles behind Xavier and I and I continue to walk forward past them.

"Actually" I snapped, "you're in my way. So move." I glare at her and her stupid false eye-spider lashes as she starts to whine to Peter as if he could solve all of her problems. Pathetic.

"So Rose" Peter smirks, his arm still somehow around Ruby lazily. "My tents over there" he jabs his thumb in who knows what direction because I couldn't give one. "If you ever get lone- HEY! What the hell!" He gasps mid sentence as I pour what was left of Xavier's Pepsi over the top of Peter's head, watching smugly with a grin as Pepsi was running down his hair and going all over his clothes.

"So Peter" this time I smirk. "I don't care." I grab a very shocked Xavier's arm and gently drag him away from the two very gobsmacked Ruby and Peter. Honestly I wish I had my phone on me right now to saver this moment. Xavier bursts into laughter as soon as we're out of earshot.

"Who are you and what have you done with Clara?" Xavier smiled at me with a proud look on his face. I shrugged.

"It's time people stopped taking advantage of me. I've realised that. I told myself that coming to this school I wouldn't let people do that to me again but I think I still am. But not anymore." Xavier wraps his arms around my shoulder, giving me a little squeeze.

"I love this new Clara!" We both burst into laughter as we continue on our way to the teachers to grab our first-Aid kits.

By the time we walked back, after I had to quickly stop off at the front reception cafe area to buy Xavier another Pepsi, the tent was finally set up.

"You guys have been gone for hours, where did you go?" Tom jogs up to us as we approach the tent.

"It's a long story which I think is best appropriate to be told around the campfire later...BUT! Let's just say it involved Clara, Ruby and my Pepsi," Xavier then nods his head in approval at the tent, putting on his 'spectator' act back on as Tom stands there with his jaw hanging open, which I physically had to shut for him. Tom then rolls his eyes but a slight smile tugged at his lips. "The tent looks good!"

"My time to shine!" I part my way through them and approach the tent and head towards Savannah who had all of our decor stuff ready at hand. "Let's get to work!"

After about an hour of stringing up fairylights inside the tent (Jameson had to help me multiple times because I was too small to reach to ceiling) and placing a few bean bags here and there. We had the room looking spectacular if I do say so myself.

I bet even Jamesons palace can't outdo this tent.

Now we're sitting outside our tent around our little circle we made with our log seats just chilling with each other. The sun was starting to set more and it was so peaceful. Xavier told the group the whole Pepsi story to everyone in dramatic detail, leaving everyone shocked and laughing uncontrollably.

After a while as the sun was getting lower and lower, I stood from my log stool and turned towards the the lake poking out between the trees and started to make my way over.

Once I reached the sandy area I sat down and let the little lapse of water pool around my bare feet as I leant back on my hands and stared up and watched the sunset.

"Want some company?" I tilted my head to the side as I head someone behind me, my hair falling infront of my face a little. I smiled when I saw Jameson stroll over to me.

He looked so calm and peaceful. The setting sun shone on his beautiful bronze skin and made his ocean green eyes glow. He quiet literally looked like a god.

He came over beside me and sat down, laying on his back fully as he started up at he sky. I followed suit, laying on my back.

"Isn't it beautiful"

"Mhm" I look look up at him as I turn my head to see him already looking at me. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. What's happening to me?

"I wish I could stay in this moment forever. The sun setting, it's warm, a beautiful lake and trees. What more could you want?" I sigh in awe.

Jamesons lips tug into a small smile as he lets out a light chuckle. "You're different, Rose" he locks eyes with me, his magnetic gaze trapping me so I couldn't look away. "A good different that is" he smirks.

I push his arm playfully and scoff, rolling my eyes sarcastically but I was smiling nonetheless.

"Do you ever wish you wasn't a prince?" I hope I'm not pushing it too far. I'm not really sure where I stand with Jameson. We're definitely becoming more comfortable with each other but our friendship still needs a little work. But I really enjoy being around him and I hope he feels the same.

He lets out a heavy sigh. "Always" he closes his eyes for a second then reopens them. "I'm not even sure why my parents need me to go back on Wednesday. My brothers going to be king someday anyway. I'm just the spare. Not that I mind it" he glances at me with a smirk. "Because the last thing I want is to be king but sometimes..." he trails off searching for the right words, frowning.

"It can feel like you have no purpose, that you barely know who you are anymore..." i meet Jamesons piercing soft eyes and he nods.

"Exactly that." His eyes are searching mine, soft yet electrifying.

Suddenly I hear running feet behind me.

"Last one in's cooking us all dinner!" Xavier screams as he sprints from the trees and dives into the lake, creating a huge splash that sprinkles over us.

"Wait for us!" Jameson jumps to his feet, ripping off his hoodie, revealing his very sculpted muscles and tanned skin and throws it to the side. I find it very hard to tear my eyes away but somehow I do as I throw off my top and shorts so I'm in my bikini. Jameson turn to me and stretches out his hand towards me. "Coming Rose?"

I smirk, slipping my hand in his and nod.

We sprint into the water, laughing as we swim out to the middle to Xavier who was perched on a rock. The water was refreshing against my skin.

Soon the twins and Savannah join us (the twins have to cook us dinner). We spend the rest of our afternoon having water fights, laughing and diving from the rocks in the centre of the lake.

I really wish moments like these would last forever.

——-♛——
WE HIT 5K YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY ILY 😫
Sorry this camping trip is taking up a few chapters but I hope you guys are enjoying it :)
I love reading all of the lovely comments, you guys honestly make my day :)
Have a great day/night!

Also, for anyone wondering this is the type of tent i was picturing, not this exact one but this is the only picture i could find which shows the sectioned off rooms (and yes it's very extra but that's just them) :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 2 2
𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚�...
3.4K 260 20
❝𝖨𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖢𝖮𝖥𝖥𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖳, 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗧. 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖲 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖤, 𝗜 𝗝𝗨�...
198K 3.5K 30
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 �...
25.8K 707 32
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕼𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕯𝖊𝖏𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕴𝖘...