Listen To My Stupid Heart ♡

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

Listen To My Stupid Heart 💕
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒
3. Math Tutor 👨‍🏫
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish 🌧💙
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🤨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss ♡
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️
10. Red Day 🔴
11. Gussa Out Of Control 💀
12. Best Friends 🍒
13. Farewell 🏵
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party 🥳
21. Secret Kiss 🤫
22. Ragging?!
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library Kiss📚💞
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liye💗🌻
35. Teasing 😆
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai 🧍‍♂️
38. Diwali Date 🪔
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student × Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? 💗
53. Mehendi 💚
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

23. Friends With Karan?

3.6K 266 10
By imaginesnher

🌻🌻 my dear readers, i think i forgot writing, so I'm asking for your apology already now....🌻🌻

After a few days..

Writer's pov

Why didn't you come 😭 see I'm so bored in the college. Ughhh" Arini whined on the call. Her best friend was on the opposite side.

As she heard something from the opposite she whined more, " I hate days without you. "

Kalpana : " Miss me later, study well and be attentive there"

Arini pouted and cut the call. Days feel so useless when your mate is away. Arini was suffering from the same thing.

Huffing for one last time, arini stood up from her seat. She went outside to breath some fresh air. Just as she stepped out she saw Shrey coming towards her.

" Wow, such a rare scene " Arini blabbered to herself looking at him.

" What are you blabbering? " Shrey slightly hit on her forehead and asked.

" You came in front of my classroom, and even talking to me approaching me first, it's a rare scene " She said the truth and got no expression from him. Only a poker face.

" Shut up and tell me why are you not inside the class? Arini I'm telling you to study well this time. "

Arini rolled her eyes desperately saying " Sometimes I can't understand if you're my lover or my teacher?"

" For the first time you got it correctly. I'm your teacher. So I'm telling you to study well from the start , don't come to me in the end crying that you can't do anything like the last time"

Arini shook her head with a smile and said, "main toh padhne gyi nhi thi last time. Bas tumhare sath rehna tha"

( I didn't go to study last time. I just wanted to stay with you )

Shrey was annoyed by her stupidity. But it wasn't new to him now. " Shut up and listen to me"

She blinked twice and looked at him for listening but Shrey was looking here and there before uttering.

" Aah... I just got to know that Kalpana is not here... "

" Yes she is not"

" So.. You're alone...? "

" Yes I am"

" Aaa.. Okay..so... "

" So so? "

" So... So.... Meet me after college, near the entrance. We will walk to home together. Bye. I'm going. I'm busy " He almost ran from there at the end.

But arini was left there with a big toothy grin. " Yeyeyeye " She screamed but still in a low tone.

Instead of standing in the same place, Arini decided to walk. She started moving. But suddenly a voice approaches her from the behind.

" Hi Arini? "

Turning back, she regrets her decision of turning. It was karan. Suddenly the flashback of their first meet came to her mind. It wasn't good at all.
'Just don't go near him and be careful' Shrey's words rang inside her brain.

Without giving any answer to Karan, Arini started walking again.

"Hey Arini come. Why are you going? Listen? " Karan started following her too.

Her heartbeat was getting faster and so as her footsteps. She wanted to find shrey only so he could save her again. But it was badluck.

After sometime, when he was still not going, Arini decided to turn to him and answer him.

" What happened ? Why are you following me? " She asked.

" Arini for that day i wanna say sorry. I'm really sorry for that" He said gently and looked down making her confused a little.

She couldn't believe that the same boy was saying this today.

" Oh... Okay.. " Arini could utter it only and was about to go but he spoke. " Hey listen.. I have something to tell you. Did you forgive me? "

Arini gasped when she felt his hands on her.
" Leave my hand. " She barked back.

"I'm sorry Arini. I'm ashamed of what I did. Forgive me"

" J.. Just leave my hand. "

Karan finally left it but still was rambling the same words to her that he was sorry and all.. Arini sighed and thought to close it here. Even though she didn't know if he was really sorry Or not but since he is saying, she just thought to agree with it.

"I'm genuinely sorry for that day, for the behavior I did towards you and your friend. "

" I'm ashamed of what I did that day. Please forgive me. " He added.

Sighing, she said, " Oh okay. No problem. It's good that you understood."

Karan smiled at her answer and desperately extended his hand to her saying " So are we friends now? "

Arini blinked looking at his hanging hand there. She didn't know what to do. She was hesitating to shake the hands.

" But you're my senior. "

" So what? Shrey is your senior. You guys seem good friends. Why not me? "

Arini gulped and shook hands with him with a weak smile. " Okay.. "

" Thanks. So what about a lunch together? "

Arini checked her watch saying " Ah.. I guess I have class "

" Your class is at 3 pm and it's only 2:30. A lunch would not disturb you. Let's go" Karan kind of dragged her to the canteen and they sat together.

" So what will you eat? "

" I.... Umm... Samosa. "

" Samosa? " He made a boring face. " That cheep oily food again? "

" Kharab kya hai usmein? "

( what's wrong with that?)

" No no.. You eat samosa, I'll order pizza for me. "

Arini just nodded.

They started munching their foods.

" Arini? "

" Hmm. "

" What do you think about Shrey? "

I smiled. " What should I think about Shrey? He is a good boy. "

Karan looked at her with sharp eyes. " Do you like him? " He asked the question which he wanted to ask finally.

Suddenly her expression changed. Arini started coughing. Karan passed her the bottle and she drank it.

" Wh.. What are you..saying? " She asked back.

Karan hide his curious face with a smile all sudden and said, " He seems nice to you. Is there anything between you and him? "

" No obviously not"
Karan nodded but didn't believe her for sure. To make the act better, he started cracking a few jokes there. Arini laughed a little too..

But it was being watched by someone.

by Shrey..

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Sorry for coming late. I hope nobody forgot this story. I was just so lazy and didn't write anything for no reason.

And I think I forgot writing too. I wrote it in one hour and published it. You might not be happy with the chapter 😭 idk I'm not confident enough to talk about my story. Let's see how it goes. It might make you feel like childish sometimes, cause the writer of the story [ me ] is already like a kid... So... Yeah.. Whatever..

Hoping to update a new chapter tomorrow or in the upcoming week. After that I again don't know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
215K 11K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
19.6K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
17.4K 363 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...