๐“๐‘๐”๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐„๐’๐’ |

Von ChynaM_

"๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

P R O L O G U E & M U S I C
C H A R A C T E R S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
- A/N
21
22
</3
23
24

13

4K 239 28
Von ChynaM_

15:33 pm | May 27th
| LA, Urbana Properties LLC |

I groaned as i thrusted in and out of her trying to concentrate on getting my nut , her long acrylics clawed into my back as she gripped onto me.

She let out loud moans as i started to get rougher feeling myself about to cum , "O-oh baby , you bout to cum?" she moaned out .

I ignored her as i pounded into her , placing my hand on top of her mouth as i clenched my teeth together.

After a few more thrusts i came into the condom and pulled out of her slowly , i then rolled the condom off and tied a knot in it before making my way into her en suite bathroom.

I lifted the toilet seat , peeing then wiping and flushing the tissue along with the now used condom.

I washed my hands and made my way back out to the bedroom, grabbing the clothes that were scattered around the room and yanking them
on my body , still not saying a word.

She lifted herself off the bed "You for real right now?" she asked , a mug resting on her tan skin .

"Nova what is you talking about ?" I asked her nonchalantly, not really caring about what she had to say as , i pulled on my socks .

She swung her naked body off the bed to face me "You not bout to treat me like i'm some cheap hoe " she paused , swiping hair out of her face "We been doing this for months , would it kill you to atleast take me on a date ?" she said getting louder.

I let out a sigh "You knew what it was when we started this" i started , looking in the mirror while throwing on my hoodie over my shirt "No strings attached " i finished , looking back over to her .

She rolled her eyes before wrapping her body in her blanket and stomping off to the bathroom , not forgetting to shut the door with a slam.

I let out a sigh , i grabbed all my shit making sure not to to leave anything before i made my way out her room and out the door.

This shit is stressing me out , I wouldn't even have to be dealing with Nova right now if it wasn't for Kamryn going ghost on me .

I thought about texting her again, pulling my phone out my pocket and clicking on our chat

  Kamryn 🤍

Goodnight <3
read 1:22

Night ma
read 1:23

Yo you good ?
read 12:43

You just gon ignore me?
read 12:43

Kamryn
read 12:44

bet.
delivered 12:50

After what happened between us at her house , she'd been kinda distant  and i have no idea why , she seemed to enjoy what i did so i know it couldn't have been that.

But i'm not a mind reader so i can't keep doing this guessing game shit , she don't wanna be an adult and just communicate then that's her .

But i'm done with the chasing I already did my part and i'm done with the games . If this is what a relationship with her would be like .. then she can honestly stay where she's at.

I walked over to my car , hopping in and closing the door and starting it up.

I began to drive out the parking lot of Nova's apartment complex to make my way back home . I felt kinda bad just leaving her like that but i had to get back home anyways .

Jas was still at my house and even though her and her nigga broke up she just don't wanna be alone right now.

I drove up the street for a few more minutes only to see that there was construction going on ahead that had happened which had caused a traffic jam.

I cursed under my breath as i tried to reverse to go a different way but couldn't as cars were already coming up behind me.

I reached down to grab my phone and text my sister why i would be late coming home .

Since i knew i was gonna be here for a while i decided to just look at my instagram to keep myself occupied until the traffic began to move

______ __________ _________ _________

Kamswrld.

Tap..

leave a comment ➤
_________________

therealnova_b

Tap ..

leave a comment ➤
_________________

fw.ppeach

Tap ..

leave a comment ➤
_________________

jaycritch

Tap ..

leave a comment ➤
_________________

Ivybaybee_444

Tap ..

I clicked off of Ivys story then chose to close the app once i saw traffic was beginning to move in front of me .

After seeing everyone's story's i made a mental note to call Kamryn, knowing her and Zen were close, went i got home to check on her and make sure everything was okay.

I can't lie seeing Nova post that girl made me feel kinda uneasy , since that girl zen was a really good friend of Kams and if they have a mutual friend that means they know eachother and they probably talk.

I continued to drive up the road and past the collision that happened, taking a quick look and the crushed mercedes benz.

I just hope Nova hadn't said anything to Kam , i don't want her thinking i was just playing her because i know Nova's petty like that.

I let out a sigh as i continued to drive back home , taking the last turning before i came face to face with the gate that wrapped around my whole house .

I gave the code to Peter , the security that was always there , and drove up to my house as i can closer i saw another familiar car parked in my drive.

My face scrunched as i parked my own and got out , jogging up to my door and unlocking it .

I walked inside and called out for Jasmine "Jas!!" I yelled out as i walked through the house.

"I'm in here" she called back from the living room , I walked down the hall and into the room seeing her on her phone as our parents sat infront of her on the other side of the L shaped couch.

I furrowed my eyebrows before going over to greet both my parents "uh y'all ain't tell me you was coming over " i mentioned.

My pops spoke first "yeah that's our bad but we came to talk about all the shit i've been hearing about yo sister and Marco-" my dad started.

Jasmine rolled her eyes "I'm not getting back with him" she cut him off .

My mom now took the time to speak "Look Peach , sometimes we all have to do th-" my mum began just to be cut off by Jasmine. "No , i'm not you and dad i won't be in an unhappy relationship just to uphold some 'image'" she said back , now raising her voice .

My dad stood up abruptly "That's enough ! " he said slamming his hand down on the table "You will be getting back with Marco , you don't have a goddamn choice " he yelled at her .

"Fuck you , you don't control me " she yelled back , I held in a breathe as her sentence left her mouth.

My parents were big on respect especially my pops , he didn't care how old you was , you couldn't talk to him crazy.

He screwed up his face and grabbed Jas by her arm , pulling her up before he swung his hand back and slapped her .

Her head snapped to the side as the sound echoed through the house "Watch yo mouth " he gritted out , pointing his finger in her face.

Small whimpers came from her as he pushed her back onto the sofa .

See , this is the side of my family that paparazzi never get to see . The ugly , violent side . My mom sat and watched with a blank expression as my dad came back to sit next to her.

It was always like this , Jasmine was the rebellious one always being punished , my pops was the disciplinarian that would take shit too far , my mom was the one that sat back and watched it happened. And me . I was the helpless one - the youngest .

My dad knew not to let his anger get the best of him when Semaj was alive but ever since his death it's like the smallest things can make him snap.

I walked over to Jasmine and kneeled down to look at her face , she let me turn her head to see the red hand print that was beginning to show.

"Marco is outside to take you back to your house soon. Don't let me hear that you were being anything but compliant " he finished before walking out , my mom following close behind him.

I walked out to the kitchen , putting some ice in a cloth and bringing it back . I held it up to Jasmines cheek to bring down the swelling and ease the pain.

Tears of anger and frustration dropped down her face and she looked down . I pulled her into a gentle hug , her body crumbling into mine as her sobs got louder .

I rubbed her back up and down with my hand "it's gon be okay, trust m-" i began to say just to get cut off by the door bell. I carefully took my arms off Jas and walked over to my door .

I looked through the peephole to see Marco standing on my steps with a smile on his face . I cursed under my breath but swung open the door for him to come in .

He walked passed me and into the living room where Jasmine sat. I followed close behind him as he kneeled down infront of her and placed a kiss on her lips while be whispered things to her.

She nodded and wiped her tears away , placing in a fake smile "Thanks for letting me stay here Keem" she thanked .

I looked at her confused as Marco took her hand, "i'll have someone come and get my stuff" she mumbled before being led out the house.

I slumped down in my couch , feeling defeated. If i could keep her away from him i would but once my dad gets involved it's all out of my hands . I rubbed a frustrated hand down my face , too much shit is going on.

I let out a small sigh as my phone pinged with a notification, i reached in my pocket to take it out, looking at my lock screen screen

_______________________________________
Kamryn 🤍 (2) New iMessages
_______________________________________

i clicked on the notification , reading the text messages that she sent me .

The smile dropping from my face as i grabbed my keys off the coffee table, walking towards my front door and shutting it behind me.

__________

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝟺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

vote & comment

share your opinions + show some love <3

- chichibean 😚

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5M 75K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
8.1K 822 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ษขแด‡แด› แด„สŸแด๊œฑแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ." - แด…ส€แด‡แด‡แดขส
CONSEQUENCES Von Her.

Jugendliteratur

356K 9.5K 49
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.
11.8K 713 11
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ข๐ญ"