𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 (ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ x...

By Bubble_Bleep

Y/n a young teen witch explores their new life as part of the Emperor's Coven, and along the way discovers th... More

𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝘿𝙤𝙧𝙠
𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩-𝙈𝙚-𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙨
𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?
𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
𝙀𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙠𝙚
𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨
𝘽𝙁𝘼
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙩𝙝
𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢, 𝙖 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)
𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟐)
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚
𝘼 𝙊𝙬𝙡 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 -𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

721 24 79
By Bubble_Bleep

h/l = Hair length

h/t= Hair texture

Present time...

Ah yes, another wonderful weekend. A time of relaxation and bonding, maybe even some romance. Is what it would be if you were any other teen, but no. You're being forced to do child labor.

You were in Hunter's room practicing a new song on your ukulele until a local guard came by to give you two your weekly missions. Your peaceful smile turned into a frown when your blonde friend read out loud the mission. It was fine at first, a set sail adventure. Then you found out you would have to kill a Selkidomus. You were very fond of animals and creatures, all shapes and sizes. Considering they were also endangered didn't make you feel any better.

You looked at Hunter's scar on the side of his face and the scars on your rough hands. But, you knew better than to go against the Emperor. Everyone did.

You teleported a pair of earrings to you.

"You ready to go?" Hunter asked putting on his cape.

You nodded while putting on some new earrings you bought. You brushed hair behind your ears to make sure the earring wouldn't get tangled in your h/l, h/t.

He looked up and paused, "You look nice."

You smiled at him, "Thanks!"

You could have sworn you saw a pink tint on his ears and cheeks. Weird.

...

You both flew to the ship and crew that would help hunt the Selkidomus.

The boat's horn blew as the crew prepared to set sail. You brought some crackers, that Hunter found to be delicious and were currently fighting over.

"I know they're good! But noooo you said you didn't want a box!" You said as you grabbed the box of crackers back from your best friend.

"Well, now I know." He said as he attempted to reach for the box.

Keyword 'attempted', over the months you grew to be an inch or so taller than Hunter. It be an understatement to say that you weren't using it to your advantage. You kept a arm on his shoulder pushing his back as you raise the box above your head. Smirking victoriously, you could practically see Hunter's frustrated face behind the golden mask.

Your hand slipped from his shoulder causing you to trip. Catching yourself, Hunter quickly grabbed the box. You glared at the teen, as you leaned against the table. Your back arched a bit. A few of your hair strands got out of place especially your bangs, dangling over your eyes. Hunter smirked as he ate some of the crackers lifting his mask. Once again Hunter look up, his eyes widened. He found himself flustered once again, something about how you looked at the moment caused him to slam the mask down on his face to hide his red blush. He turned away from you and to the window.

You raised a brow at the sudden change of behavior. Your interest peaked again when you heard Hunter calling you to the window. You peek down.

"Hey isn't that the human that helped the owl lady escape a month ago?" You said getting a better look at the girl. 'Huh, she's just a kid. Maybe a few years younger than me,' you thought.

"We should probably keep an eye on her," Hunter said.

You nodded walking away to make yourself comfy on the desk chair. You lifted your legs on the table crossing them and putting your hands behind your head. You looked around the cabin, a bunch of Emperor sigils and bones. Hunter grabbed a handful of crackers from the desk in front of you with what you thought was a 'really?' face. You shrugged, closing your eyes.

...

You opened your eyes and found a cape on you acting as a blanket. You stretched your arms and yawned.

"Hii~ Glad to see you joined sociality again." You heard Hunter's voice say.

You rubbed your eyes yawning again, you definitely needed that nap.

"Good morning to you too Goldie." You yawned.

You looked around still a bit dazed from your nap, you saw Hunter on a chair next to you eating the box of crackers and watching Amphibia on the crystal ball he brought. You scooted your chair closer to him putting your head on the table. You both watch the show attentively, it was a good show. Too bad the season finale was coming up.

"Thanks for the banket Goldilocks." You said.

He hummed in response handing you some crackers. You both snacked away not knowing how there was still a box of crackers left.

...

You both got up to stretch a bit, you walked over to an older-looking skull. Hunter was looking at the small book self. Suddenly a small creature rolled into the cabin.

It was pretty dark inside from your Amphibia marathon, so you couldn't really see what it was.

"Hey! King want a cracker!" it pounded on the door. Due to its small size, it didn't do much.

You and Hunter made eye contact nodding your heads and putting your masks on. The thing eyed your beloved crackers and scurried over to them. It munch on one, then picked up an envelope that you were gonna send to Raine. The thing twisted the oil lamp to illuminate the cabin.

The creature looked around, "This ship belongs to the Emperor? Oh, boy I gotta tell Luz."

Hunter snuck up on it, "Unfortanly, you won't have the chance."

You bit the inside of your gum, why did that sound kinda... attractive?

Hunter wrapped it in a blanket as you found a cage to put it in. You set the creature on the desk, suddenly the boat swayed causing you to fall onto Hunter.

"You ok?" He asked.

You nodded, "I'm guessing we ran into a very large rock or the Selkidomus."

You decided to go outside to find out what all the commotion was about. You pushed the doors open squinting your eyes as they adjusted to the light.

"Salty! What in Titian's name is going on up here?" You walked up to the Captain, placing your hands on your hips.

He saluted you, "Sliver Guard. We had the beast under control until someone robbed the money. But don't worry I go one of me new sailors on their tail. She'll give them a run for their money."

"Will she now." Hunter approached you both with the cage in his hands. You both nodded as Hunter put his arm around your shoulder and you both jumped into the boiling sea after the thieves.

As you approach you heard one of them say, "You could've gotten killed."

Hunter of course gave a dramatic entrance, he shaped the water into a fist slamming you two onto the sand beach. Steam rose from your body as you kept a pose.

"That can still be arranged." Said, Hunter

You both stood up, Hunter moved his arm from around you. "Hello, criminals. What's about to happen should be relatively painless, if you just do as I say."

"And why would we do that?" The human glared.

"Because none of you can use real magic, " Hunter pointed out.

"You don't know that!" The Owl Lady argued.

You piped in, "Maybe not but I do know you are standing on a flesh-eating plant."

They jumped away from the plant freaking out. You laughed at their reaction.

Hunter laughed, "Ok, the human we remain a sailor to repay all the money she lost. While the Owl Lady will be arrested, again, for attacking one of the Emperor's ships."

The two talked to each other before resuming back to you and Hunter.

The Owl Lady turned to you, "Why are you guys hunting the Selkidomus? It's a peaceful creature and you're provoking It!"

Your smile quickly faded, you looked to the ground suddenly your boots seemed more interesting.

Hunter spoke up, "The Emperor ordered us to slayer one. We're just following orders."

"Well, I'm just gonna smack you around a bit!" The white hair witch said as she removed her arm leaping for Hunter.

Hunter swiftly dogged her attacks, and you as well when the human came at you with paper.

Goldie powered his staff, " How about... I leave you dangling above the Boiling Sea?!" Hunter manipulated the land so the human and Owl Lady were directly above the Boiling Sea, "Around these parts, just the steam is enough to cause third-degree burns."

He threw them back onto land, "But I don't have to be that mean. No one will have to be a sailor or get arrested, if one of you follows those Selkidomus tracks and slays the beast," Hunter materialized a sword, "Here, I'll help!"

The human whined and the older witch glared. Hunter touch where the brim of his nose would be in frustration, "Ugh. You're making this difficult...go or I drown the bird." Hunter lifted up the birdcage and the sheet revealing an absolutely abomination of a cutie. You finally got a good look at him from the sun. You gushed at it.

The human agreed, going into the cave in pursuit while the Owl Lady tried to talk her out of it.

After a little while you and Hunter started playing with the cage. Hunter would lift the sheet and the demon thingy would make a weird noise and spin around.

You both laughed, Hunter was actually getting a pretty good idea of why you loved animals so much.

"You're actually weirdly enduring." Hunter laughed.

"No, I'm not," The small demon snored.

"See! Creatures are cool. Told ya you'd start to come around," You smiled.

You both then looked up to see the shadow of the Human fighting the Selkidomus. Your heart dropped when you saw the creature being slain. Your body tensed and your hands immediately went to your hair for comfort. Hunter looked to you in concern. If he didn't have to hold the bird thingy he would hold your hand for support no doubt about it. Your eyes then widened as you felt your earring out of place. This was really some day huh?

"My earring is gone. Umm, I'm gonna look for it. I'll meet up with you back at the castle k?" You said to Hunter.

He nodded as you went to look between the rocks. Why out of all places did you have to lose your earring at the beach? A few moments later you saw Goldie's classic red trail that followed him when he teleported, in the sky. A shine coming from under some sand then caught your eye. You grinned victoriously as you grabbed your earring brushing off the sand.

You walk back to the main side of the beach when you saw the Human and the Selkidomus. You hid between some nearby rocks. You saw the Selkidomusthrow up some selkigris.

So she didn't kill the Selkidomus after all? You smiled in relief. Thank Titian. All though you knew the human couldn't hear it, you whispered a 'thank you', as you teleported back to the castle.

You met up with Hunter again but you didn't know whether you were gonna tell him about the Selkidomus or not. Guilt began to weigh you down. All you knew was if Belos didn't get the scales he needed you would take full responsibility for it.

But for now, you were going to spend time with your best friend.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAahaa *cough* *cough*

I'm back in business baby!

Thank you all for waiting and being so supportive. There's so many chapters I have planned and I'm so excited for you all to read them. Seriously you guys in the comments make my day.

<3

Please vote if you wanna support this story (up to you).

You guys are all amazing.

Don't forget to drink water and get some sleep!

-Your Author,

Bleep

Edited 7/16/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
12.1K 443 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...
36.6K 915 22
Y/n grew up in the boiling isles. She was the youngest and strongest graduate in her class who joined the emperor's coven. Shortly after, she starts...