Going Nowhere ➳ C.C/L.J

By arianagrandefandom

You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of th... More

// important note //
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Epilouge
author's note
sequel?
reflection: the sequel

fifteen

7.6K 343 164
By arianagrandefandom

I have no idea what to expect for today. Usually the girls would try and jog my memory about their parents but they seem to be avoiding this topic.

I woke up this morning feeling a little stronger than usual but with new issues. My spine has been killing me off and on. It hasn't been happening all the time but when it does, its hell.

I've been in my work room since early this morning so they girls haven't really noticed. I'm trying to stay away from every one while I have this reoccurring pain. Lord knows I don't wanna go to the hospital again.

"Knock, knock." Lauren said opening my door to peek her head in. I pretended not to notice her since that's what she's been doing to me all day anyways.

"Babe, you gotta get dressed." She told me softly getting in front of me.

"That would be nice if I could dress myself." I replied with a snarky tone causing her to glare at me.

"I'm gonna help you. Just please don't have that attitude around our families. They can be.. special." Lauren eased into the topic.

"Is there anything specific that I should watch out for?" I asked curiously causing Lauren to shake her head at the question.

"Nope. Just be your beautiful self and watch your mouth."

--

She pulled my shirt off over my head and smirked to herself before averting her eyes.

"Stop that." I told her with a smirk.

"What?"

"Looking at me like you wanna devour me."

She smiled down and grabbed the shirt from the bed, "That's just my face."

"You always look like you wanna devour me?"

"Cause I do." She laughed pulling the fabric on over my head.

I looked down to see the words 'The 1975'. I know she was listening to them the other day.

"Is this your shirt?" I asked.

She shrugged, "With you and Camila I don't really think about 'mine' anymore. It's kind of 'ours'. I mean, I don't have a choice on the topic at this point anyways. My clothes are yours and vice versa." Her eyes fell at my chest once more.

"You did it again."

She smirked and leaned in to kiss me. This time differently than she's been doing. It was more rushed but yet paced. As if she was trying to move further. Her tongue parted my lips and this immense feeling of wanting more piled up inside of me.

"God, Lauren. Our parents are almost here and you're trying to fuck Y/N." Camila said stressfully walking in to break up the make out session. She was extremely freaked about the fact that all five families would be in this house for a week and her actions were making it even more obvious. "Get some pants on her and come downstairs."

Lauren groaned and pecked my lips, "We'll continue this soon." She got up to go back to the closet and grab some shorts that would go up passed mid thigh. But my body wasn't half-bad so I didn't mind.

She helped me into the shorts and buttoned them while trying to keep her hands to herself. You could tell it was a little issue because she was having trouble with the brass button. Eventually she got it on but not before she ran her fingers along the inside hem of my panties with a smile. "C'mon. I'll help you down into hell."

--

Soon all the families were piled into the big living room. I sat awkwardly in the middle of Camila and Lauren but their backs were turned to me so they could give their families the attention they needed.

The murmurings from 5 families were almost deafening. I was just stuck in the middle being ignored which made me feel so useless.

I did what I could to get up off the couch but it was no use.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked as she put her hand on my back to help me up.

"Bathroom." I lied keeping my useless arms to the side while strolling out of the huge living room.

I didn't feel like I belonged there. They weren't my family. They didn't even treat me like I was there. I was just a person observing the others.

I have yet to adventure on my
own in this house. So, I began my adventure out to the back door. I used all my strength to reach for the handle and try to pull it down. It took a few tries but I successfully accomplished my quest. I walked out to see the huge backyard.

Green grass, an infinity pool with a waterfall, then a guest house at the back.

I walked all the way back to the front door of the guest house. I focused on reaching for the handle and pulling it down. Click. The door opened with ease.

It just looked like a regular house. Not something that one of the girls lived in but it was obviously used on some occasion.

I walked through the first hallway to see the living room and kitchen on either side.

Something about this place was utterly familiar but there's no telling what it is.

I noticed that there were some papers sprawled out on the coffee table in the living room. I walked over and say on the couch to lean in and read.

"This document gives the applicants below the right of responsibility for the minor: Y/F/N Y/L/N in the case of the passing of Diana Y/L/N. The said applicants must take care of Y/N and will be awarded $50,000 in the process until she is 18.

Applicants Signitures: Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui.

Witnesses Signatures: Simon Cowell and Demetria Lovato."

"They got money for signing this? From where? We were poor." I whispered to myself.

I looked to see more legal papers.

"In the Case of Diana Y/L/N, we have come to declare that she died on August 16, 2014.

Cause of death: Cardiac arrest

Previous health issues: Heart cancer (untreated), major depression "

"What the fuck." I groaned not understand any of this. I've never once seen this. It's not even the amnesia causing me to forget. If I would've known about this before, it would have came back to me in a flash.

Another legal document was placed beside this one.

"In the reopening of the Diana Y/L/N case, we have come to realize that the passing of Ms. Y/L/N is now a homicide case.

Cause of death: poisoning -> cardiac arrest."

"Police Document: Case #374

Detective Ryan Koler

Looking over Diana Y/L/N's autopsy files, I noticed that the papers said there was black liquid covering parts of her arteries. Only showing that it had possibly been induced but no one looked further.

Recently, I have been working on a case that has the exact cause of death as Ms. Y/L/N. And the lady whom was recently murdered had an affair with Ms. Y/L/N's ex husband, Jack. It is only fair to say that so far all the evidence leads to Jack Y/L/N.

Although no arrest can be made at this time. Jack Y/L/N is now no longer able to be found. It is believed that he is now living under an alias and hiding out to make his next move since he's now figured out by police.

The trail he left leaves us to believe he is either heading to Nevada, Arizona, or California.

Possibly in search for his daughter Y/F/N Y/L/N.

Jack is believed to only have one child.

More to come on this case. Please be on the look out.

- Det. Ryan Koler. Atlanta, Georgia P.D."

"Homicide by my Dad?" My voice cracked.

One last paper covered the table but I didn't want to stay and be caught. I did what I could to grab the pages and fold them up to slip them in my pocket.

I've learned how to get a little movement out of my arms but not enough to be useful.

I started to walk towards the back of the building to see a room with the door slightly cracked.

I pushed it open with my
foot to see a room full of pictures of the girls, letters piled up in boxes, presents galore, enough stuffed animals for a whole orphanage, just utter chaos in one room.

Then the room across from that was filled with instruments like keyboards, guitars, and a mini recording studio. Nothing too big. Probably something they girls used on their off time since they are a girl group.

There was a bathroom but it wasn't anything special.

I went down one hall to see a narrow staircase leading up to the second floor. I did what I could to grasp the rail with my slight strength and nudge my way up.

The loft was pretty big but it lead to three bedrooms. One on each side then one to the back.

I walked over to the first bedroom on the right. It had a bed and a desk. Nothing too major. The next room on the left was exactly the same.

Finally, I decided that the last room would be the end of my journey.

When I opened the cracked door I was amazed at what I saw.

It was a room with a futon in the back and at the front it was a computer with at least 3 screens side by side.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 11.2K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
5K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...
189K 6.6K 23
With only senior year left, Lauren wants to get out of high school and into the real world where she aspires to be a journalist. But with her inabili...
108K 3.5K 43
their world was passion, pleasure and secrets. Lauren Jauregui cant get Camila Cabello out of her mind. She's drawn to her, and the nights they share...