A Comfortable Silence (Jayxre...

By Noka004

Editing/Edited (1-6) also there is gore and unpleasant words. I will try and remember to put a warning before... More

Transferring
A Not So Silent Meeting
Café time
Finally Some Sleep
Sparing
School Sucks
smart dude give info
🐺 delivery 🐺
a day with Jay
A Pretty Good Day
I've been GOTTEN?
ooo, lore
anger
soft?.......nah
dreams?
Mission? Perhaps (⁰^⁰)
t-t-torture?! (⁰○⁰)
I WANT FOOD
Tube thing
is it hot in here?
youre still a grandma
Trouble?
a sober or drunken almost murder?
Hold it in
Hello?
blossoms in blood
it wasnt on porpoise
Visits
Ain't No Way
was that your bone or mine?
(amazing a/n)
..
new name's
thats it?
what?
Birds of a feather flock together
Until the Cat Comes
we bout to have a party
it's not illegal if they dont find out
Its fun being the villain
Ring the Bell
grow up
I'll kick my feet up on your gravestone
gangster?
found you
where do you stand
The cops cant get me but stairs can
Food it is
In School?!
Im gonna be late
tell me (a/n)
take off your clothes
Only a Fool Suffers Alone
Even a Worm Will Turn
Oh. Shit?
Oh, oh damn. That hurt.
Want some beans?
Are you kidding me?
I'll think about it
If everyones special no one is
Work with me Here
Glass
So what do you think?
Yeah, no, definitely no.
I Just Woke Up
Cooking 101: How to Sever the Hand

Work with me here pt2

55 2 0
By Noka004

It's been bothering me. Bella had busted in and demanded we all go to out regular floor because in her words, 'The fuckers from school came over'. Pan had completely forgotten about telling is about Anne.

Everyone was screaming and yelling. "I think they were raised in the countryside forests by the animals", Zoe seemed very sure of herself while she filed her nails.

"Shhhh! They're here!" Mira hissed, pushing Zoes shoulder without any force behind it.

They were all looking at the four of us, sneaking knowing glances at each other. "Naroo go make some food, I'm hungry". He grunted then started searching the cabinets and complaining the whole time.

Zack leaned against nothing while trying to act nonchalant. "So, Y/n. Who are your parents? I mean you come from a pretty wealthy family"

"Uh, I'm adopted", I turned away eating a piece of chopped up carrot, when I locked eyes with Bella we both had wide eyes, smiling a little. "Well can we meet him?"

I spit out the carrot. "Uh, tastes bad. Bad carrot" I wiped my mouth, "Why would you want to meet my dad?"

Daniel stood, giving me the same face Bella was. For once I couldn't tell I he was happy or not about me getting caught.

"Well out of everyone we know you the least" Mira jumped up to help Naroo and of course Zack chased after her.

"Do people normally care so much? I don't even expect phone calls from people I know"

Zoe held my arm, "Well we'd like to meet him". Zack scoffed, "You said you wanted to see him because he obviously has money".

Zoe stuck her tongue out at him and shouted at him to shut up. "Zoe it's fine, I'm sure he'd be flattered to know that you all think he's some billionaire"

".... is he"

Me, Bella, Naroo, and Xan who I didn't notice was here answered the same. "Yeah".

~

"Oh? Your arms" Kovik was staring woth big eyes before laughing a little bit.

I bowed to Kovik, my face scrunched in annoyance and a hint of guilt. "I'm sorry but they wouldn't leave it be, it went back n forth for like, 2 hours about if they could meet you. Please don't bring my arms up either"

"It's fine, I like getting a break every now and then, will Hellion be here?" He asked while examining a picture I had by the couch. "So the kids are here too? Naroo, Donna and the other kid"

"Natasha stays here as well, she works during the day, her usuals are typically gamblers so she scopes them out during the day then hits them on the night"

"And who's that?" He nodded to Pan. Pan was staring at him from behind me. "Pan this is Kovik".

"Who?"

"You know... K, I call him K"

"Oh, he doesn't look old, why did Yami call him old man?"

I flicked Pan and smiled at Kovik, trying to brush off the comment.

"What're you talking about, he's about to wither away" Xan leaned his arm over Koviks taller frame. It looked a little funny to see Xan hanging off him, I don't think Xan was much taller then Jay. Maybe just scraping 6 feet. I guess Kovik isn't much taller, he's actually a tad shorted then Naroo.

Kovik's face didn't change from the grin he'd been giving me and Pan. It was a little creepy. "Which one are you?" He smiled at Xan with bittersweetness.

"No one" I pushed Xan away. "No if you want Hellion here I can call him but I don't know if his manager will let him"

Kovik dropped the smile and turned his head, "Manager? What are you talking about?".

"He joined PTJ after a thing so Xan call him for me please"

He grunted and looked at me, pleading silently to have someone else do it. "Unless you're cooking". He jumped up and grabbed his phone, leaving while dialing Hellions number. Naroo groaned since he already knew he was going to be cooking again. "If anyone comes in my kitchen I'll cut their throat" He growled.

I gave Kovik the remote to the TV and started pouring him the drink he usually asks for.  I handed it to him and he sipped it while watching the news. It was weird how he was being around Xan. I never thought about him not knowing one of his employees. Xan probably doesn't care. But if he does I'll feel bad, well, not really. But it'll be an annoying thought.

I started listening for footsteps outside the door. "So... Kovik, do you have a plan for everything they might ask, because I've been going over some possibilities-"

"No, I feel like it's more natural if I don't think about it. If you're stressed someone will pick it up"

I scoffed, "Yeah... of..of course" I cleared my throat, a small nervous habit I've developed, among the other things I usually suppress. Even though I'm totally not nervous, never felt that way ever... in my life, not once.

~

When everyone was here Kovik sat me down and answered the door. Smiling a genuine smile at everyone who walked in. That or he's better then me at faking it.

"So what os everyone's names?" He grinned. Slapping Daniel on the back.

"Let me get a breath... That's Daniel, Jay, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Vasco, Vasco's friend Jace, and someone Daniel brought"

"My names Duke, I hope it's alright I came"

"Of course, now, shoes off everyone. Talk to each other while Poppy and Ven set the table"

Vendetta had been watching all of us while eating a peach. She stopped with wide eyes and looked at Naroo then me again and pointed at herself. "Hmm?"

"Yes, if you're not leaving anytime soon then you're going to help" I waved her over "Poppy! get your ass out here!"

She came out from her hiding spot in Pan's room. She stayed there most of the time helping Pan with English since the floor I had her roomed on was 'to quiet'.

She immediately jumped in to help Naroo with the food but he slapped her hands away and shooed her out of the kitchen. "Set the table Poppy" She listened to me, dejected from Naroo's 'harshness'.

Kovik sat down with Daniel's group of friends. They all bombarded him with questions. "You're so young! How young were you when you had
Y/n?" Zoe sat in the chair closest to him.

"She was adopted a year after Hellion was born while I was away as a marine, I didn't know till I came back"

"Woah, that young!" Mira's haw dropped "So you were 17? That's crazy, who's his mother?"

His smiled dropped a tad. "Her name was Margie, she died some years ago. She's a year younger then me"

Then Zack started asking him how he got married so young and how he got his wife to fall I'm love with him so easily. Poppy and Vendetta set up the table around them. "Whats your name again?" Daniel tilted his head in an 'I know you' manner.

"Darren Bul. You look like a strong kid, actually you all do. What to you do for work?"

"I do some modeling jobs every now and then, what do you do?"

'Darren' laughed, "I'm an accountant, I've always been good with numbers" He tapped his head. "I could teach you if you want, you look like a learner, only modeling would be a waste"

Daniel shook his head, looking away from everyone and distracting himself. "What else do you do? I've just thought of so many things that it can't just be that" Mira leaned in close.

Kovik, turned his head. These kids must be intriguing him. "Well let me think. I own a few companies, some a vastly different from the other and I've entrusted Y/n to lead most projects when I can't"

He began telling them all about how far his business went from Korea to places like France or the US. The face Daniel made was satisfying. The realization that even if he thought about taking me or Kovik down nothing would change.

I sat next to Lucius, petting his fur and back.

"...."

"What?" Koviks face grimaced in confusion while trying to figure our what Jay tried to ask him. "He said how come you never visit them" Daniel passed on to everyone. I stopped.

He laughed it off. "Teens like to be left alone. She visits me and I visit her, she doesnt like me interfering with her daily life anyways"

I stood, "It's true, I have all I can handle already. My father acts like a man child sometimes".

The door opened and closed and someone rushed in, "Dad! What are you doing here?!".

"Y/n's friends wanted to meet her father, so I came. What's wrong?".

Duke looked around, "Oh I'm a little confused, I thought you liked her?"

"Oh no, he just hates everyone else" I smiled.

"No I dont!!"

~

Everyone was eating and talking and laughing. Kovik fit in well, almost like he was their parents. He kept fussing over Hellions hair and how he looked funny with the new color. It reminded me of when Xan used to fuss over his own hair back when we were younger and if it didn't look perfect he'd get super pissed off and be angry for the rest of the day.

"Well I think it looks fine" Hellion crossed his arms. Naroo came uo and slapped him on the back of his head, "You look like cotton candy, or their trying to make another success, one that's as big as DG"

"No I'm definitely not that good of a dancer, it's tiring how many things I have to do, I joined because I was mad but I didn't expect this"

"All those runs and work outs I made us do and it's tiring?? That's it I biying a scale and if your over your last weight you're fucked"

"Y/n! Your father is right there!"

I rolled my eyes. "Dad do you care?", now my arms were crossed too.

"Yes, you watch your language Y/n" He looked at me sternly. I scoffed. Now both me and Hellion were pouting.

"Y/n, eat your food, I'm sure Naroo worked very hard to make... whatever this is"

"Sukiyaki, I don't know how to make that many foods, sorry"

"It's fine, it's good. I'll see if I could have it more often"

"Not when I'm cooking it"

Naroo kept eating while sharing glasses with Kovik or 'Darren' for tonight. Jace looked up for a second, "Why didn't you take their last name
Y/n?"

"Because I already had a last name, and Y/n Bul sounds weird"

Hellion twirled his spoon around, "Not that weird" He mumbled. I pricked his hand with a chopstick.

"Ever thought of finding your real parents?"

"No, I don't want to see them if their alive" I took another bite. Xan was smirking while glancing over everyone at the table. "Really? I don't think I'd be able to think without knowing" Mira pondered.

"Well congrats that you know your parents then"

"Okay relax. Poppy, I didn't know you were staying with Y/n"

She stopped eating, "Well, I left to make my dad mad or scared, he hasn't even called me, I think it's been like a week. I could be dead for all he knows"

"Should I meet up with him?" Kovik asked, drinking some of the alcohol I got him. It was a silent threat, or it would've been if it had come from me.

"I guess, maybe he'll see how much he's neglected me. I'll miss being here though, Y/n tries to include me even though we're not really friends"

"What? Just because I'm babysitting doesn't mean we can't be friends. You've been here for a week and a half, I think we're past the acquaintance stage"

She smiled. Her eyes wrinkled at the corners. "Thank you, ever since you yelled at my old friends they won't talk to me"

"Good, they were shit anyways"

Poppy tried talking to Vendetta but she just used her arm as a wall between them and kept earing like she hasn't eaten in days. "Pan, can you feed Lucius for me?"

"mhm"

I heard him fill up a bowl and the clinking sound it had on the kitchen floor. "Did it mom". I nodded at him and asked if he was done eating. He nodded yes and ran off to put his plate in the sink and go to his room.

"So my old room is his now?"

"Yep"

Hellion accepted the blunt answer. He simply nodded. "Well it seems everyone's done". I lifted Koviks empty bowl but nearly dropped it at the pain that shot through my arm. Jay and Hellion stood and started gathering a bunch of bowls. "Oh, I... guess you guys got it"

Hellion faltered but they both nodded and walked together to put the bowls in the sink. Xan chuckled to himself watching them walk side by side. "Idiots" he whispered.

Well, sometimes... they can definitely be idiots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
5.8K 284 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
1.5K 96 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
17.9K 837 41
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...