𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

By storiesbyfaye

"You're allowed to touch me and pretend we're together, But you're not allowed to kiss me." "We'll see about... More

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏 || 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟐 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑 || 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟔 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟕 || 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖 || 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝟗 || 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟑 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟕 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟗 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟏 || 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛
𝟐𝟓 || 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟐𝟔 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟕 || 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟗 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟎 || 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟐 || 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟑 || 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟒 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟓 || 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐠
𝟑𝟖 || 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩
𝟒𝟎 || 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏 || 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐭
𝟒𝟐 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟑 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟔 || 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟒𝟗 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟎 || 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟓𝟐 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟓𝟑 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟓𝟓 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟕 || 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟓𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟗 || 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝟔𝟏 || 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟒 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟔𝟓 || 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟔𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨?
𝟔𝟕 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟔𝟖 || 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟔𝟗 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟕𝟎 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝟕𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕𝟐 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟕𝟑 || 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐒𝐨𝐧
𝟕𝟒 || 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟕𝟓 || 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟕𝟔 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝟕𝟕 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟖 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟗 || 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦

𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

5.9K 83 18
By storiesbyfaye

SAGE DIAZ

Banging on the door from Miss Anderson and i flinch "Sorry, What do you need?" I ask her.

She shakes her head "You two.. Are FAKE?" She shouts.

Ace eyes widens and he walks up to me "No we're not."

"Someone told me.. Oh i can't believe you two! After all the opportunities, Money and time we've given you.. It was all a lie!" She looked really angry.

Ace puts his arm around me and kisses my cheek "We're together i don't get what you're talking about.. Who told you these lies?"

"They're not lies! They sent us recordings of you're conversations." She got her phone and showed us a recording.

My cheeks go red and i feel bad and embarrassed. "I'm so sorry Miss Anderson.."

"I really liked you two you know! Sadly i'm going to have to fire you.." She sied.

"Wait please." I beg.

"I'm sorry i don't want the media to think bad of us, We will be coming out with the story and what happened." She left the room with a frown.

"I can't believe this." I put my hands beside my head.

Ace grabs my hand and squeezes it "We're already rich now so who cares." He let out a small laugh.

"Ace, It's still our job and if we don't have a job we will not be rich anymore, Don't you get that?"

"I get it." He nodded, He kissed my chin "We will do something else. Not like we don't get other job offers all the time right?"

"Right." I nod as the feeling of his lips on my neck distracts me.

We have packed and left, We have gotten so many job offers since the article came out on what happened. So many peoples opinions are out there now about us.

ARTICLE
ACE ROSSO AND SAGE DIAZ FAKE RELATIONSHIP FOR JOB? *SHOCKING NEWS*

Ace Rosso and Sage Diaz had faked a relationship but then as they did they ended up falling for each other.

I only read that much then threw my phone "This is stupid!"

"I know Sage, I know." Ace rolls his eyes and jumps onto the bed.

Knocking on the door and i run to see who it is, Hoping it's Miss Anderson.

"Uh hello?" A man i haven't seen before standing right in front of me. I look at his features more, He looks like Ace.

"Ace here?" He put his hand on the top of the door and smirked.

"Yeah he is." Ace comes to the door and his smile fades "Tate." He nods.

"So how do you two know each other?" I ask curiously.

"He's my twin brother." Ace sighs.

I gasp and cover my mouth "That's crazy! How come i didn't know this?"

"Because i lived with my mom while Ace lived with our dad." Tate said to me, He walked inside and his eyes scanned the house "You're living in a mansion."

"How did you find me?" Ace crosses his arms impatient for a answer.

"I saw a article online about you and this stunning girl here."

"Don't call her that." Ace instantly said.

"Why not? She sure is gorgeous." Tate walked towards me and his eyes looking up and down.

Ace got in front of me "Get out of here."

"So you have feelings for her or no?" Ace scratches his head and doesn't reply. He had already said he liked me but i get he doesn't like saying it.

"I'm going to go to the store. I'll be back soon." Ace said leaving. I knew he only wanted to leave to get some alone time. Time away from his brother.

I sit down on the couch and Tates eyes stare at me while i try to avoid eye contact. "Mhm, Sage is it?" He said in his deep Italian voice.

"Yeah it's Sage." I smile bringing my eyes to his.

His hand touches my knee "Glad to meet you, Bellissimo."

I become speechless and don't know what to say, Why is Aces brother acting this way towards me?

A notification from my phone appears, A text from Josie.
Everyone on social media love you and Ace!!
What a shock right?
I'm kind of jealous.

I'm confused?

They're talking about how romantic it is what happened between you and Ace.
You need to get on social media more.

I put my phone down and Ace comes in "What the fuck is going on?" He says raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing." Tate said looking over to Ace with a annoyed look on his face.

Ace scoffs "Don't fucking lie to me."

"Non essere così drammatico." Tate got up and smiled.

"Get out." Ace opened the door.

"I was actually wondering if i could live here?" Tate asked Ace, Patting him on the back.

"What- I thought you were in college?? I thought you had a job??" Ace said, He looked angry.

"Things have been hard Ace." Tate shakes his head and looks down at the ground.

"I think he should stay here, This house is big and has a lot of room Ace." I cross my arms and stand.

"No-" Ace mumbled.

"Ace."

"Fine!" He shouted "But no trying anything with Sage, No messing up the house and no doing stuff i wouldn't do."

"Aight boss." Tate nodded.

"Oh someone's calling me. One second." I smile and walk into the bedroom. I answer "Hello?"

"Hello Sage." It was Xaden.

"Oh hi Xaden why are you on no caller ID?" I ask curiously.

He chuckled "I wish you were mine, Not Aces."

I didn't know how to answer that "Uhh what..?"

"You know what i said, I want you all to myself. Ace doesn't want you like i do." He send me shivers, What was he on about?

I laugh "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No it's not." I heard his heavy breathe through the speaker.

"Yeah sure, Xader you're always playing these silly pranks, You had me nervous for a second."

"If you think this is some joke look what i just sent you." He says, I go to check what he had sent me and i gasp "How.. How did you get this?" It was a video of me and Ace together.

"Leave him is all i ask, I will be all you need. Good bye, Love you." He hung up and i was panicking.

I was pacing around the bedroom thinking on what to do, What do i do? Thoughts scattering all through my head.

"Bambi? You alright?" Ace walks in and asks me, His hand on my hips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6M 2.2M 194
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...
76.3K 1.4K 41
She was the girl who had panic attacks. He was the boy who made her panic attacks excel. Both throw daggers at each other, to say the least, they wer...
107K 3.3K 10
"I try to control my anger, I really do." He looked so broken, I couldn't do anything but stroke his cheek as a tear fell down his face. I kissed his...