๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By Asherah67

After the Pharaoh's soul has finally been put to rest, you, Yugi, and the others went back to your 'normal' l... More

๐“‚€ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜/๐ง ๐“‚€
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

723 37 8
By Asherah67

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

The next day came as it was your first day attending to the classes at the academy. Since all the demons in the school wore a uniform, you had to wear a female uniform.

(𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞)

The uniform was different from the school uniform you wore in Domino High. From the looks of it, you feel more comfortable around it since the red skirt isn't so short like the skirt you wore in your previous school.

You had to leave your duel disk in your room at the House of Levitation since you won't be needing it, though you brought your DM deck with you which is inside your uniform jacket.

You wondered why you were chosen as an exchange student for this academy. But on the bright side, you weren't the only human in the school which is good.

The first class you had to go was English, which is a little easy subject for you. But while you were heading to class through the corridors, you heard two demons gossip nearby.

"Hey, check it out. That's the human that everyone's been talking about. You think it's true what they say, that Mammon became a babysitter?" One whispered.

The other demon snickered.

"Well, if so, then I'd say that actually works out great, doncha think? If we wait and strike when he's not paying attention, he'll never figure out it was us."

"C'mon, we should devour the human before Beel does." The demon grinned.

Having enough of hearing their voices, you quickly went to a different direction before feeling the auras of the same two demons, who were previously talking about you and Mammon, coming closer to you.

Taking a glance at your Millennium Bracelet, you wondered if its magic can work here in Devildom. Sighing, you stopped walking and turned around as the two demons froze on where they stood once they saw you looking at them.

Eyes widening, the demons flinched in fear when they saw the glowing Egyptian eye on your forehead. The atmosphere in the hallway was getting dark and cold as other students in the school shivered while watching on the sidelines.

You chuckled while crossing your arms with a grin. "Did you really think that it was going to be easy?"

The two demons glared with a growl as one of them said, "So what? Our business is of our own, human."

"Even if one of you were going to devour my soul?" You laughed before looking at the two with a deadly glare, "I wouldn't even count on it."

Before one of the two demons could retort, the area soon gets swallowed into darkness. A black dome shielded you and the two demons since you've already activated the Shadow Game.

No one from outside the black dome can enter because if they do, they'll get warped to the other side or immediately exit from where they entered.

Letting out a chuckle, you walk towards the two and whispered in their ears.

"If you two value your lives, then I'd suggest you'd give up...unless you wish to live for eternity in the Shadow Realm."

The demons flinched at the tone of your voice as the black dome soon dispersed. They were about to back away from you, but their bodies couldn't move since your hands are holding onto their arms tightly.

You looked at them with a death glare and said, "Try to sneak on me again, and your souls will forever be in the Shadow Realm. Understand?"

The two nodded as you released them, making the demons quickly zoomed off to who knows where. You sighed as the Egyptian eye disappeared from your forehead. You then went on your merry way until someone called out to you.

"Hey, you there."

You stopped in your tracks and turned around to the source of the voice. Standing there was a white, silvery haired male paired with blue and brown gradient eyes, wearing the school's uniform.

"Me?" You pointed at yourself.

"That's right, I'm talking to you. The human with that frightened tormented look on your face that demons love so much." The male said, acting as if he spoke sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes with a 'Hmph' and let him continue speaking.

"You're practically screaming, 'Come and eat me! I'm scrumptious!' Your name is Y/n, isn't it?" He asked.

You nodded your head as a yes in reply.

"This D.D.D. here belongs to you, right? I saw you drop it just now."

The male walks closer to you as he handed over the phone to your hand. You hummed and took the device from his grasp. As yours and his hand brushed against each other, you felt powerful magic coming from him.

Narrowing your eyes, you looked at him in the eye while bringing up your guard. The male noticed it as he smiled.

"Haha, what's with that look? There's no need to be suspicious." He chuckled before introducing himself, "My name is Solomon. I'm an exchange student from the human world, just like you."

You mentally sighed since he's the other human exchange student, though you're still suspicious of him. So you began to interrogate him.

"Are you really human?"

"Haha, good question." He chuckled, "Honestly, there are times when even I'm not sure."

This made you both confused and curious as to why he stated that in such a way.

"Long ago, I obtained a ring of wisdom - a gift from a certain someone in a VERY high position." He explained, "And, drunk on its power, I used it to form pacts with 72 different demons, becoming a wicked sorcerer... that is, if you believe the stories people tell about me."

So this guy has made that many pacts because of the source of his power. You mentally sighed, I better be careful with him if we cross paths in more ways than one.

"Regardless, I'm fairly sure that I am indeed still human, though it may not seem like it." He stated as the bell rang, "...Uh oh, I'd better get going. See you around, Y/n. Take care of yourself."

As soon as Solomon was gone, you sighed and headed towards your first class of school. As you were walking close to your first class, Lucifer then approaches you with a morning greeting.

"Good morning, Y/n. You've become quite the celebrity here, haven't you?" He asked, gazing the odd looks of the other students as you greeted back.

"Unfortunately, yes..." you sighed, "though I'm sure word has been spread across the entire campus in this school."

"I see...well, be sure not to let your guard down." Lucifer warned, "I don't want you to end up getting eaten by some random, lesser demon. It would only mean plenty of paperwork for me, and I don't need that."

You nodded as you mentally reminded yourself not to use the Millennium Bracelet unless absolutely necessary.

"Was that Solomon I saw you talking to earlier?" The male asked, his tone sounding displeased.

You nodded as Lucifer sighed. "Seeing as you and him are both human, it's fine if you associate with him, but you know that he can't be trusted."

This made you raise a brow as you crossed your arms, listening to Lucifer explain while you unknowingly tightened your grip on your arms.

"He may be a mere human, but he has a ring imbued with wisdom, and he wields powerful magic. He's the type of man who will try to subjugate even a powerful, greater demon if he gets the chance."

Subjugate a demon...? Oh...and speaking of chances, this is the perfect time to ask him.

𖢻 𓂀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𓂀 𖢻

"You mean...money?"

"Exactly!" Leviathan nodded, "To be more specific, it's his credit card, which Lucifer took away from him."

You sighed and murmured, "Why am I not surprised?"

The male Otaku chuckled as you asked, "But why would Mammon be obsessed over one credit card?"

"That's what I've been asking myself all the time, but you have no idea just how much he depends on that thing." Levi replied.

"Of course the credit card is not with him because that idiot uses it constantly. But eventually, Lucifer ended his behavior by confiscating it." He explained.

You hummed with a nod. "Okay, so what's the plan?"

"I want you to talk to Lucifer and find out where he's hidden it."

You gave Levi a deadpanned look and said, "And myself killed on my first day at the academy? No thanks."

"Don't worry, just relax and make sure to be subtle. And make sure you do a great job, or else!"

"Fine, but if I do get killed, my soul will come back to haunt you for all eternity." You warned him.

𖢻 𓂀 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𓂀 𖢻

"What is it, Y/n? Is there something you want to ask me?" Lucifer asked, breaking your train of thought.

"Actually, I do." You smiled, "Can you tell me more about Mammon?"

"Mammon?" Lucifer raised a brow, "Why would you want to know about him all of a sudden?"

"Well, since he's my guardian and all, I thought it would be a good idea to get to know about him more." You told him, without letting the Avatar of Pride know you're after Mammon's credit card.

"That's understandable. Mammon is my brother, but I do not want to say anything unkind about him. So, I'll try to be sparing in my criticism."

You nodded and let Lucifer speak about Mammon.

"He's pure scum - the scummiest of a scum. Pure, unfiltered, disgusting scum to the point that I'm embarrassed to call him a fellow demon, much less my brother."

You sweat dropped, regretting your decision of asking to know more about Mammon.

"So, any particular reason you asked or were you just curious?" Lucifer asked in a serious tone.

"To be honest, I'm getting pretty annoyed of Mammon shouting and commanding me like I'm his servant." You replied, "So I was wondering if he has any weaknesses that I can use against him."

"Are you implying that you think I know his weaknesses, and can exploit them when I like?" Lucifer grins, "Because I suppose that is true in a way."

His grin was then replaced with a serious look. "However, that's not the only reason he can't say no to me."

This made you raise a brow.

"Oh? How so?"

"As long as we're on the subject, it just so happens that I've taken one particular weakness of his and frozen it."

Before you could elaborate on what Lucifer stated through your thoughts, the school bell rang as the male looks at you.

"That's the first bell. Class about to star. Time to get going. You'd better hurry too. You don't want to be late on your first day here."

You nodded and headed to your first class of the day with a small hidden smile.

Heh...thanks to you, Lucifer, you have given me the information of what I need. All I have to is to let Levi know about this when lunch comes around. And then, we can find Mammon's credit card and I will finally make a pact with him after.

꧁ ᯽ 𓂀 ᯽ ꧂

After class was over, you head on over to your next class. Though you wondered how Yugi and the gang were doing.

I'm sure they're wondering where I'm at right now. Although...

You then thought of a certain someone as a small frown slips onto your face. Quickly shaking your head, you didn't want to think negatively on your first day.

No, I shouldn't be thinking like that. If he were around, he would tell me not to worry past and only focus on the present. You thought to yourself with a smile.

Besides, I think one year in Devildom won't be that bad...right?

You passed by a lot of demons, who continued talking behind your back, as you went on your merry. Deciding to ignore their gossiping, you have arrived to your next class until seeing a small group students surrounding two people who were playing an all too familiar card game.

The player sighed and said, "Alright, you win this round."

The opponent grinned, "I did warn you about my monster's ability."

The demon shrugged before sighing again as they got up and went to stand within the group. Sensing a few familiar auras coming into the classroom, you knew that it was Asmodeus, Satan, and Solomon.

Not wanting to announce their presence, you stayed silent as the demon, who was sitting at their desk, looks around the group before laying their eyes on you. Their eyes widened but soon smirked as they crossed their arms.

"You, girl with h/c hair."

This gained Asmodeus', Satan's, and Solomon's attention as they listened.

You raised a brow and silently looked at the demon duelist.

"Wanna play Duel Monsters?" The demon grins, "Or are you too scared since you don't have a deck?"

The demons surrounding him snickered while some covered their mouths to hide their laughter. Mentally, this ticked you off but you knew bringing your deck was the right decision.

Giving the demon a hidden smirk, you walked over to the desk and sat down on the seat before pulling out your deck from your uniform jacket.

The demons around you and your soon-to-be opponent stopped their laughter and murmured or whispered among themselves.

"Ah, I guess you're duelist yourself. No matter, I'll wipe your life points clean if you'd think you could challenge me." The demon smirked as they shuffled their deck.

You shuffled yours as well and said, "We shall see."

The two of you placed down your decks and held out four cards in your hands. And as the saying goes at the start of a duel...

"It's time to duel!"

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 10 12
Collection of shorter stories based on Obey Me SWD. I reserve the rights to none of these characters. Requests are open. Character names will be inc...
367K 18.9K 40
Lord Diavolo + Obey me characters x Female Uzui Tengen Reader. _________________________________ โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
37.2K 440 20
hiya! this book is created for our demons and exchange students birthdays but if you'll like a one-shot I'll create another story for those. I'll be...
578K 25.4K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป? ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜.โž In wh...