LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

PROPOSAL

1.2K 82 11
By Blackmermaid44

Vine leaves softly set aside by two lean white arms of the lady who is real definition of beauty. Her eyes widened on seeing the carpet of rose petals that paved above grassy floor of their secret spot and lips tilted knowing who done this....must be to pacify her.

She walked through the petals and looked around in a awe....he decorated around the whole place with rose petals knowing it is her favorite flowers. Her own aroma got mixed with the fragrance of rose. But he is nowhere to seen and she one last time looked at her reflection on lake......she were in pure white attire with golden jewels adorned yet she took care to keep the look of an common girl.

Her eyes narrowed sensing a whiz of arrow that approaching her and in a blink it untied her luscious long hair making it flow down like a waterfall. A golden band that tied her hair had got cleft and the pearls shattered with jingling sound. Hrishika looked around with confusion written all over her face....where is that archer??

She slowly walked around the lake and her long white uttariya crawled behind her. As she reached under a tree another arrow came struck one of the trunk making her drench in shower of flowers. She chuckled lightly before saying,

" Stop playing!! Come out my king!! "

She hopefully waited for him to show up. But no...he didn't. She sternly says,

" okay!! Am going!! "

With that she almost turned and before she could take a step someone jumped infront of her and the next thing she knew is being in arms of her love. He walked to the tree where they usually sit  by carrying her and mumbled into her ears huskly,

" Don't leave me!! Be with me forever..."

She gasped and looked him as if she saw some ghost. He chuckled and safely put her down....he released a breath before saying,

" Look!! I don't know how to present this...but no more i intend to hide it from you!! "

Hrishika expectingly looked him forgetting for what she even came there on today. He courageously confesses,

" I want to start a family with you....am in love with you....will you be the queen of Anga?? Will you be my better half??

Hrishika....are you ready to join me on this battle of life?? "

He chuckled at her shocked face. she were about to say something when he hushed her by placing his index finger on her lips and said, " Hrishi!! What we had all these time....it's...just more than friendship....

And I want you to acknowledge those feelings!! "

Hrishika were numb to speak....she came there to share about her feelings to him and here he already surprised her by his confession. She watched him walking backwards with a smile and winked before turning.

He kept going by saying, " Take Your time and say when you are ready to become my bride!!!

See you tomorrow!!! "

She opened and closed his eyes only to ensure it's radheya. Before she could process what just happened he long gone. Hrishika were almost dazed by his sudden confession...she were here to give a hint of her feelings or make it open...but he surprised her by confessing first. She face palmed at her stupidity of not saying an yes right away....

Twirling around she vanished in thin air leaving behind only green fogs to her brother to share this joy of acceptance of the most beautiful feeling of love she just discovered......

************************************************************************

Former king of the grand dynasty of rivals of asurs were in a long hall where only darkness resided....it was empty......silence glittered deep more into the hollowness..... The king's stance were rigid as he stared his wife's huge wall painting....

Udaipur never failed to worship woman...men in aryavart were always thirsty of power whereas most of the ladies were selfless and their urge to keep loyalty and paving dharma is remarkable.....and his wife were another golden feather....

One real queen who adored by all her subjects and she too placed the betterment of kingdom above anything else...her devotion were pure...her soul were untainted by any of the foul feels....and atlast she knowingly agreed to set free her soul to heaven to give birth to the ansh of divine mother....their daughter....she born with the purpose of securing entire aryavart from evil. Sure his better half might be feeling proud up there in heaven seeing how capable and accomplished is their daughter became.

His chain of thoughts interrupted at the sight of shade of the tall man who adorned a feather of peacock on his crown. He with a warm smile turns to muralidhar and met with a very disappointed face of ever smiling king of Dwarka. He couldn't help himself from asking,

" Everything Okay?? "

In reply muralidhar says non-chalantly, " Nothing happening the way it should be!! "

Udhayang shows his way out as they both walked out of the long hall and end up in a small room. Both took a seat opposite each other and yashodhanandan asks without any hesitation,

" You seems comfortable with the idea of himani being in love with radheya!! "

Udhayang chose to be silent for a while...he might be a experienced king of tactics, but the man infront of him beyond anyone's trickery. He states calmly, "  She won't accept your choice and her preference is not that bad!!  A warrior like him is rare to find and my daughter selected diamond among coals!! "

Krishna says quite disappointedly, " Ohh!!! So she have your approval!! "

Udhayang says calmly, " She is the one who hold reigns of this nation and am sworn to serve this throne....Am in no place to stop her from doing anything!! "

Krishna mumbles, " A father can!!! "

Udhayang chuckles in reply and like his daughter asks in a mock tone, " And Why should I?? "

Krishna's face got serious....if anyone can stop the union of himani and vasusen...then it is only her father and for that he have to make this man understand the reality. He says,

" Himani and radheya are born with great aims and destined for important purposes....but them being together will cause considerable alterations on the line of destiny!!! "

Udhayang stood with crossed arms not understanding what he meant and krishna with a smile throws a peacock feather that opened a door in thin air which made the king hesitantly walks in.

.
.
.
.

The portal brought the valerous old king in middle of a battlefield....The one who have lived most of his life in battlefield literally lost color from his face seeing the Warfield he currently standing.....the sight was  devastating....

What's wrong??

Aryavart....the same aryavart protected by his ancestors for centuries now nothing but a street maligned with rotten fleshes and blood. The entire man kind at the verge of destruction and what curse fallen on the pious ladies to see all this??

He were shaking.....his daughter won't ever allow such a calamity to take place....she rather destroy who all initiated this mess. He looked all around and gaze struck on a man who at the horizon alone lifting off a wheel of Time!! The man were radiant and handsome....he nothing less than a king in that vulnerable state too....

It didn't took that long for the old king to understand who it is....the same warrior who defeated his daughter on the battle of love!! Why he is here in this condition??

His moment of daze ripped by an arrow that pierced the neck of that glorious man!! Udhayang shrieked in horror and his knees felt vulnerable as slid to ground with a gasp!!

.
.
.

A cold touch on his shoulder wiped the darkness loomed on his vision and udhayang found himself kneeling on the crystal floor of his palace hall. He looked all around in a horror and his gaze struck on the man stood with melancholic smile.

Udhayang stood in his feet asking, " It's the worst that can happen to a warrior and state of aryavart.........it's terrifying me!! "

Krishna calmly replies, " That's the future!! "

Blood drained away from that elder royal and Krishna made it clear, " He born with glorious purpose and himani have nothing to do in his life!! "

Udhayang says in a rigid tone, " harshini is the future of udaipur and I will not allow her to go through widowhood!! "

Krishna nods in delight as he left the father who just came sad knowing he have to defend his daughter from a dark fate. Her choice was more than good that his end is true injustice....also the same Aryavart secured by Udaipur will nothing but ashes in future.......

************************************************************************

Guruputr watches the always tough mannered parashuramshishya coming to his palace humming a song....weird. And he raised his eyebrows when karn stopped singing and trying hard to act normal.

Karn casually walks forward by asking, " You woke early? "

Ashwattama trailed behind him by stating, " No!! You came late!! "

In reply vasusen just shrugged and drauni says curiously, " Something changed!! "

The flash of shock on radheya's face encouraged dronaputr to continue, " What made princess supriya to lose her interest all of sudden and travel back to her kingdom?? "

" I don't know!! "

Ashwattama stopped walking and suspeciously looked his priyamitr who walking away. All these days he thought karn denying all marriage proposals were for nothing...but something really behind his uninterest in the matter of starting a family... otherwise no king will deny a request of a lady to marry her.... it's their duty to fulfill those kanyas wishes.... without a valid reason they can't be get rejected.... anyway the truth will unfold soon.....

He again went behind his dear friend to enquire more about the recent attack from asurs towards the very kingdom they are staying now.  Something unexpected......

************************************************************************

Twins of udaipur looked their father who roaming under moon shore from the balcony of harsh's palace... Both looked each other and he nodded with an assurance. He were happy for her and no doubt their father too will accept her decision.... But she sensed her father stressing over something and shaking off that thought both left to their father

Harsh stood at a safe distance in their sight giving them privacy to have a conversation and udhayang stopped his pacing seeing her approaching him. He gulped seeing her glowing in happiness....she almost abandoned everything about the tough empress of udaipur. That man have discovered a new version of his daughter...kinda changed his daughter whom he trained to be perfect in every aspect...

Harshini called, " Father!! "

He got out from his thoughts and welcomed her with a warm smile. She were fidgeting and he with a chuckle eased her worry,

" Daughter!! From when did my daughter became out of words infront of me?? "

She smiled and said, " Father!! It's just I want to inform you that...that am ready for a marriage as you wished!! "

An impulse of shock passed through his head knowing it's time for him to break his daughter's heart. She were looking him expectingly and he smiled. He faked happiness,

" Oh dear u just fulfilled this father's wish and I will find the best suitor for my princess!! "

She paled at that and immediately objected, " Father!! I do have the right to choose my partner!! "

He laughed at that and said, " Ofcourse you do and whoever no threat to Udaipur can choose by you and he will be accepted as your groom!! "

He looked away from her face that bloomed in smile and she enthusiastically came infront of him by saying, " Father!! Am in love!! "

She found a tear glistening in his eyes and ignoring that she said, " King of Anga have my heart and I truly wish to begin a family with radheya!! "

He forced a smile and carassing her head asks, " Putriii!! You know our kingdom....."

She cut off him by ensuring, " Father!! He won't ever stop me from my responsibilities!! "

He asks, " Did he know who you are? "

She replies, " Not yet!! "

He completes his sentence, " And you think he will accept you for what you are?? If am right he have some issues with royal lineage..."

She once again reasoned, " Father!! I do trust our love....."

He blankly stared her deciding to be cruel to make her stay back from his life and choosing herself a destiny which holds only agony and sorrow. Little did he know his daughter is someone who is capable to even rewrite someone's fate.....

He blatantly objects, " Daughter!! I won't agree for this alliance...."

Harsh gasps at the words and his sister who just drained all color from her moon face. She were finding words in air. He came forward only to get stopped by their father,

" No Harsh!! I do have my own reasons....."

With that he stormed off from there leaving behind an shocked harshini. Harsh looked them in relay and were about to reach his sister when she stopped him in a hard face and followed her father as fast as wind.

Reaching her father's chamber she called, " Father!! "

He who facing his back to her said, " No harshini!! We are not talking this anymore!! "

She said each words as a command, " I want to!! "

He angrily turned to her and declared, " Take this in your head that you are not marrying him!! "

He saw her getting shocked at his rude tone and he tried to sound soft as much as he can, " He is not the one!! "

Her voice got cracked in agony, " Father!! I do love him......he is the one for me!! "

He shook his head in denial and disappointment. Harsh made his entry by asking, " Father!! Tell one reason to reject him....."

Udhayang send a sharp glare at their direction and stated, " A father know what's best for his child!! "

Harshini clearly became annoyed at the change of stand from her father's side. Isn't he the one who assured if radheya won't interfere on her duty towards udaipur then he don't have any problem with them being together....now what happened...she never used her power in family, achyuta and radheya...so the real reason kept behind her reach.....

Harshini stood there expecting her father to change the decision only to get disappointed. After a pause udhayang said,

" Don't bring shame on our dynasty for the so called love of yours!! Being in the position of a empress...you do have to make sacrifices!! "

Harsh felt his heart breaking seeing the most strongest lady he ever knew being  feeble. She without replying turned and walked out... literally ran to the privacy of her chamber....harsh  gave a defeated look to his father. He immediately left from there to her palace.....

************************************************************************

Harshini heaved a fog of illusion where she could see herself and karna spending time together. Her eyes were wet and she hated being weak....she is everything...but not someone who make decisions for selfish gains.....she born to serve others and she won't exceed her father's decision.....

She will make the sacrifice....

Harsh who entered there in haste got stopped by her words,  " It's okk!! "

He stood there in silence and she waved off the visions. Masking her normal rough demeanor she turns to him and says,

" I will end all this tomorrow!! There is nothing significant than father's words....

But we deserve a good closure at least!! "

Harsh came near and cupping her face made it sure, " sister!! Whatever your decision is I will be by your side!! "

She smiled a little at that and hugged him to comfort herself....

************************************

Those two souls who got bounded in love together were waiting for the next day. One soul who got the love of his life after the search were enthusiastic to start over the new phase of life with her.....
While the other were preparing to invite the wound she gonna get in her heart on the next day for the sacrifice she has to make....

The night infront of them was long and the next day gonna unfold the real path ahead for them....their journey....will it be together???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862 62 12
Since the start of mankind, four major entities have always been worshipped. Namely, Brahma -The Lord Of Fate Shiva-The Lord of Destruction Vishnu-Th...
28.7K 1.9K 24
Suhana, our lively 18-year-old from the 21st century, enjoying her so-called "once-in-a-lifetime" trip with friends. What could go wrong? Well, cue t...
16.9K 521 100
In the age of Mahabharat, at Hastinapur Khatriyo Adhiradh fell in love with Sudro girl Radha. They got married but failed to produce any offspring. M...
5.2K 537 26
An innocent Princess, unknown of every misery, every hardship of this cruel World, suddenly she have to face the consequences of the destiny, which w...