Exorcise him! // Craig x Twee...

By FunkinVibez

Craig Tuckers life is at stake, the whole world is against him. And when he thinks that his life is starting... More

★ 1 | Bitter ★
★ 2 | Wasted ★
★ 3 | Thrilling ★
★ 4 | Who Are You!? ★
★ 5 | Salvation ★
★ 6 | Not The Worst ★
★ 7 | Ropes ★
★ 8 | Deal ★
★ 9 | Blame Me ★
★ 10 | Shit! ★
★ 11 | Lunatic ★
★ 12 | Jerk! ★
★ 13 | Stupid Smile ★
★ 15 | Messes ★
★ 16 | Promises ★
★ 17 | Nightmares ★
★ 18 | Rocks & Stories ★
★ 19 | Scars ★
★ 20 | The Devil ★
★ 21 | Stupid Lips? ★
★ 22 | Tulips ★
★ 23 | I Love You ★
★ 24 | Bad Weed ★
★ 25 | Liar ★
★ 26 | Candy ★
★ 27 | I Adore You ★
★ 28 | Kiss Me ★
★ 29 | Hickeys ★
★ 30 | ... ★
★ 31 | Fuck It ★
★ 32 | Lips, Heels, Fist ★
★ 33 | DRIVE! ★
★ 34 | Seconds ★
★ 35 | Trust ★
★ 36 | Needy ★
★ 37 | You Did WHAT? ★
★ 38 | Games ★
★ 39 | Death ★
★ 40 | Chivalry ★
AUTHORS NOTE

★ 14 | I Feel...Sorry? ★

616 19 118
By FunkinVibez

30 minutes have passed by since the second we stepped inside. But for some reason, the more time I actually get to spend with Tweek...the more I actually start to feel like I'm getting closer to him. Finally getting to know him more you know.

I don't know if it's the non-stop rambling about how he remembers how he used to love baking cupcakes and preparing coffee that brings an awful smile and soft laughter to my lips or the fact that he just seems way more relaxed in this environment. It feels nice either ways you know, at first it was kind of frustrating, but now...now it's just sweet and to be fair...I kinda like it.

I enjoy this Tweek.

The Tweek that somehow makes me feel even more connected to him throughout a short period of time, like if in an alternative life somehow he was there. It's like that sweet connection that well not many people can get from a first encounter.

And well...especially an encounter like ours, which wasn't as pretty...haha..

Tweek...oh Tweek...

I feel keen on the matter you know? His rant about baking cupcakes and making coffee just brings even more questions to my mind than answers, and it's painful. I mean for all I know maybe Tweek was a pastry chef of some sorts, in hell, or on earth.

And well even if that was the case, Tweek just doesn't remember anything else other than that.

Not even the place or the time, it's weird. like if the information was just completely wiped out of his memory. It's strange and scary imagining how someone could have just forgotten about every important aspect of their life. Every event, every small moment, every smile, every laughter, every cry, all to just end up forgotten. Just like nothing.

As if it was intentional, like if Tweek was just never supposed to exist.

Nonetheless, Tweek seems...happy. I can tell that the refreshing and sweet sultry smells in the atmosphere of the coffee shop bring a soft and gentle fond warmth to his heart.

To the point I get that feeling from Tweek of wanting to reach out to me and tell me something he just doesn't quite remember yet. I don't blame him for feeling this way, and well yeah i'm not the one to admit stuff so much. But okay, I'll admit something for once.

If helping him regain back his memories means never going back. Then maybe I wouldn't mind never going back.

ugh now what am I saying?

I'm getting off track again right....
I told you, he's doing something to me.
Like some evil spell or some crap like that
Making me go all sympathetic.

But once again...
If this keeps up...then...will I still have the heart to exorcise him..?

I have 1 goal in life, but making him my second goal in life...Well, it doesn't really sound as bad. He can help me find the demon who killed my father right?
But that's another matter, I just want to figure out who he is, where he came from, and what the hell happened to him.

Until then i'll take it slow until we gradually make our way up

And then when the moment comes, I'll make my final decision.

...

"Yeah?'' I smiled, weakly peeping a quick glimpse at Tweek. His face smoldered with a radiating kick as he enjoys the last 2 remaining cupcakes on his plate.

You wanna know how I can tell he's happy? Because this chaotic blondie has literally devoured 3 cupcakes within a span of 2 minutes. And I can't do anything but bring my hands over my mouth and cup the laughter from escaping my lips.

And you know what, even if this happiness is temporary from Tweek, I atleast want to cherish it while I still can.

It feels humbling to be taking care of him, living alone in my dorm and suddenly living with this lunatic is a huge humbling shift in my life. Which isn't so bad, well to be more specific, not so bad only when he isn't spiraling into a chaos.

"I can do better'' Tweek sneered, casually crumbling small bits of crumbs and paste on his lips and somehow smearing it over his cheek. The sight of him being so unwieldy-clumsy brings a croaked laughter to the ends my lips.

Oh god Tweek, how can you be the devil, but be so unpredictable at the same time.

"Better cupcakes than these?'' I prompted my chin on the palm of my right hand and subtly slanted forward.

"Mm, yes'' he hummed, letting out a low honeyed laughter.

That so?

"Does that mean that you'll bake me some cupcakes for next time then?'' I chuckled, looking at his smoldered lips before glancing back at his eyes.

You know, the idea of imagining this sloppy demon in a tight apron loosely baking me some cupcakes brings a ridiculous humor to my chest. Gee, well now i'm just dying to see it.

''Maybe'' he bats me a loose smile, before parting his lips and bringing the last cupcake to the soft fondness of his mouth and taking a bite. I gulp, hastily keeping my eyes focused on his lips, as if I've just been mesmerized by the words coming out of his sweet mouth.

So it's a maybe?

"Pretty please?'' I plead, desperately blowing him a soft coo.

"I don't know Craig''

"Come on, just for me?'' I hum, but he shoots me back a pestering look telling me that I just don't deserve those cupcakes after everything I've done, before turning his face both ways to tell me to just give up on the offer.

Yeah okay I get it Tweek, you still think im a cruel heartless bastard, guilty as charged. which ouch by the way.

"Hey hey now...I'm trying to redeem myself'''

"Fine'' he chuckles at my words, before faintly sighing and looking down at the table. I feel like there's an emotion that I'm missing out on...Just a second ago he was smiling away at my stupid persistence, but now...now he just seems rather lost. Like a checker piece in a game of chest.

Is he okay...? Did something come up..?

Tweek.
Are you okay?

The sudden silence brings a hefty perturb to my heart. I don't mean to pry, and well I don't want to force myself onto him either. After all, he's still a little bit on edge with me, which as much as it hurts my pride a little, I still get the reason why.

Actually...

I mean I shouldn't even be feeling worried right? Demons don't have emotions...or maybe they do... well maybe...

Tweek does.

I want to bring myself to try to pry open whatever's going on in his mind, but I just can't. I want to understand him, I want to know what he's thinking about in the moment, what he's feeling.

To understand what words can't express.
But it's impossible.

Is it stupid...I mean, That I want to help him? But at the same time...I just, don't know how to.

"Craig..."

"Tweek...?'' my heart thumps and my eyes widen. He's crying, he's really crying. A teardrop gently rolls down his cheek and my breathing quickens. Is he okay?? Did I do something wrong? Was it the coffee, the cupcakes. I know I shouldn't be so worried about a demon, but Tweek isn't just...a demon.

He's more than that.

"Tweek what's wrong, are you okay!?" I serenely bring both of my hands to his and faintly close them. "Did I do something-Listen I know I'm an asshole and I'm sorry if it's me-''

Why do I... feel sorry...?

"I don't'' He softly sighed, withdrawing one of his hands from my hold and wiping the tears away from his eyes, subtly shuffling the cloak over his head and letting his loose blonde strands stray from underneath.

"I don't know why im crying''

Tweek...fuck...what's going on with you.

I wish I could understand what you're feeling, I gently brush my thumb on the back of his hand and look back at his glossy eyes. I feel like he doesn't understand what he's feeling either, maybe this is all just too overwhelming for him. Whatever the reason is, or whatever he's going through right now

We'll go through it together, I promise.

I feel like I've made a lot of promises for someone I barely know, but maybe just maybe, it's worth it.

"I just, I guess I haven't felt this sense of warmth in some while'' he lets out a weak chuckle.

"It feels nice''

My heart achingly thumps at his last words, I've never felt closer to someone in my whole life, how can a demon make me feel this way, no no, someone I barely know. He could have killed someone or thousands for all I care, so why does my heart feel so...concerned?

...Tweek...

''Im...Glad'' I gently smiled lightening up the mood, before my chest softly heaves and heats up, releasing his hand after i've foolishly realized I had been holding them for so long.

Shit, the palms of my hands are agitated as if I had been suppressing the fact that maybe just maybe...I went soft for him, showing him that side of me I never knew I'd show to someone I just met.

I feel happy that he's getting to experience this happiness again. And well yeah...It's weird...
I don't know why I care so much, when I shouldn't... but god can you blame me?

Tweek... just what in the world happened to you
...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...
27K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
801 63 19
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 17 year old boy. he's a junior in high school and has a smal...
98.1K 2.6K 22
When Tweek and Craig decided to pretend date, sure it was weird in the beginning, but Tweek loved that he gained a best friend. A friend who help him...