Magizhini

Af author_rfs

I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to an... Mere

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Author's Note

Chapter 16

1K 95 17
Af author_rfs

Magizhini's Pov

I woke up when heard my alarm ringing....

I turned it off and got out of my bed. I went infront of the mirror and start singing.

Happy birthday di magizhini..... I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

Nee aasa pattadhu ellam kedaikanum, sandhoshama irukanum, yaarayum kastham paduthama vazhanum, suthi irukuravangala happy yah vachukanum, mudinja vara mathavangazhuku help pannanum..... I said to myself. It's my motto...

I quickly grabbed my essentials and went to the bathroom. I hanged my clothes, brushed my teeth and opened the shower.  I took a neat bath . I wrapped a towel around me and went to the mirror.

Azhga iruka magizh. Eppovum sirichute happy ah irukanum....

My eyes landed on the bruise on my inner arm on my left arm....his face into my mind.

Kizhzhi vachutu oru vaarthai sorry ketangala illave illa.... Avaruku no cake. Magizh thaan full cake sapda pora... Vandutan enna kizhzuraduke Australia la irundu.... I murmured and went out.

I took the new half saree Vaanathi ma bought for me.... I wore it and tied my hair by taking some hair behind my ears and clipping it together with a clip. I put on my bindi. I looked at the time 5.30 am. I went to Vaanathi ma's room.

We have decided to visit the temple earlier.

Before I could knock on the door. The door flung open. Before I could open my mouth.

Magizh uzhzha vaa.... Vaanathi ma said.

With a smile I went inside.

Paarunga birthday baby is here.... Vaanathi ma said to Krishna uncle.
He is also dressed up in veshti and shirt..

I blushed hearing the way she called me.

Happy birthday di thangam..... She said and kissed me on my forehead. My eyes started welling up.

Aiyoo birthday adhuvuma dam thirakadha magizh ma inaiku.... Krishna uncle teased me.

Uncle.... I whined.

Happy birthday ma.. He wished me.

Thank you uncle... Rendu verum aasirvatham panunga..... I took blessing from them. They blessed me.

Vaanathi kovil ku seekrama poitu vanga naa orphanage pora velaya paakuren..... He said.

Ok nga naa poitu varen... Vaa magizh polam..... She asked.

Ok uncle poitu varom.... I told him and we went to the parking lot.

We got in the car and Vaanathi ma drove the car today because driver anna will come here at 8.30...

We went to the temple.

We washed our legs and went inside. A feeling of peace. Whenever I enter the temple I feel lighthearted......

Vaanathi ma gave the poojai thattu to the priest. In mumbai the temple will look little different... Especially the construction....

Nee aasa pattadu ellam vendiko.... Vaanathi ma said. I nodded my head and clasped my hands together.

Kadavule,  thanks, last year orphanage vitu enga poradhunu irunden you gave me a good life. Nalla sapadu, poduradhuku nalla dress, stay panraduku nalla edam aprom anba pathuka Vaanathi ma and Krishna Uncle ellam kuduthaduku thanks. Aprom.. Umm... ellarum happy ah irukanum. Enaku oru happy life venum, en anba pathukura Family avlo thaan venum..... I opened my eyes and looked at Vaanathi ma.

She was still praying and her eyes were pouring out tears.

I closed my eyes and prayed silently..... Kadavule Vaanathi pa romba feel panranga... Please Vaanathi ma paiyana . *opened my eyes thinking about about the word I was about to say* seekram kalyanam panikanum......adhu avaruku seekram kalyanam aaganum.... I opened my eyes.

Kadavule vaai thavari edo keka vanduten Sorry...... I said inaudibly.

Magizh polama....she asked.

Mmmm... I replied and went with her bacl to home. I chastised myself for such thoughts.

When we reached home. Krishna uncle was already waiting for us.

Inga vaanga... Vaanathi ma called him and applied thurnir on hidms forehead.

He received it with a smile.

Azhaga iruka Vaanu.... He said. Vaanathi ma blushed

I cleared my throat and said... Naanum inga thaan iruken...

So what she is my wife.... Krishna uncle said.

Ok podhum... Vanga breakfast saptutu, ready aagitu orphanage ku polam..... Vaanathi ma said.

Uncle ordered breakfast for us. So we didn't have to cook. It was really a relief for me and Vaanathi ma.

Ennanga Indrajith enga.... Vaanathi ma  asked. My eyes were on my food but my focus was on what they were talking.

Naanum avana kanom nu call panni pathen. Beach la iruken nu sonnan...konjam nerathula vanduruvan.... Krishna uncle said.

Mmm ok... Vaanathi ma replied.
We finished having our breakfast.

Magizh ready aagitu vaa. Namma kezhambalam.. Vaanathi ma said

Maa naa sonna mathiri dress.... I reminded her.

Nyabagam irukuuu.... She pulled my cheeks.

We went to get dressed to go to the orphanage. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Good....I said and went to the hall. Vaanathi ma was already there the I asked her to dress up.

Epdi magizh dress ok va... She asked.

Double ok... I said.

Polama.... I asked.

Krishna, Indrajith vandadhum avana sapda vachutu vanga otherwise he will skip it.... Vaanathi ma said.

Ok ma kezhabunga anga kozhandainga wait panitu irupanga.... He said.

We were about to leave but again Vaanathi ma stopped and turned to Krishna uncle.

Krishna.... Indrajith vanda avan virupan patta avanayum kootitu vanga. He might feel relaxed seeing those kids..... She said.

Sari Vaanathi.... He replied with a smile.

Uncle avar varadha irunda please naa sonna mathiri dress panna sollunga please..... I requested.

Sari magizh.. He said. We finally left home and reached the orphanage.

After parking the car. We went in... I looked around some kids were playing.... It's a small orphanage and it may have around 30 kids here. So they are not receiving enough fund
That's why I prefer coming here.

A way to help them... Seeing my presence there. The kids came to me running... Didi....

Yeah they speak to me in Hindi... After staying in mumbai for an year ofcourse I learnt hindi a little bit. Good enough to Manage well.

Author's Pov

Indrajith couldn't sleep well last night... He is now standing in the shore and staring at the waves.

His Nithya loves to come here irrespective of the crowd. But now it's free of crowd coz it's very early.

Even though his eyes were on the waves but his mind was completely occupied with last night .

He went to his bed to sleep and as usual his shared his daily happenings to Nithya's picture. He took his sleeping pills and went to bed. He was very strong about not using her shawl to sleep.

He lied on the bed and turned off the lights. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths in the efforts to sleep. The time ran so fast but he couldn't sleep. After a point of time. He went out of his room grabbing his car keys.

As everyone was in deep slumber no one noticed his absence.

He started his car and made his way towards the beach. He stopped the car and got down... His mind was occupied with the question... Why am not able to sleep without her scent... What's wrong with me.... That's all he could ask but he couldn't find an answer for that.

He received a call from his appa. He attended it and told him he is in the beach and hung up the call.

Atlast after staring at the waves for hours aimlessly. He decided to go home as the beach started to get crowded..

He went to his home and parking his car in the parking lot. He went inside. He saw his appa sitting on the couch reading a news paper.

Krishna noticed him and asked...... Indrajith ennachu ivlo early yah ve beach ku poiruka...

Onula pa manasu sari illa.... He replied.

Krishna thought it would be about Nithya so he let go of the topic.

Ok da... Fresh up aagitu vaa naa breakfast eduthu vaikuren.... Krishna said.

Indrajith frowned and asked.... Amma enga.

Inaiku magizh ku birthday da adhan ava kooda sendu oru orphanage ku poiruka..... Krishna said.

Oh apdiya ... He replied nonchalantly.

Krishna shook his head hearing his reply and went to the dining hall.

Naa refresh aagitu varen... Indrajith said and went to his room.

Krishna waited for him in the dining hall. Indrajith came and sat on a chair infornt of Krishna.

Indrajith served himself and started eating. Once he had his breakfast. He stood up and went to wash his hand.

He came back wiping his hands in a hand towel.

Indrajith was making his way to his room but got stopped by Krishna.

Enna appa... He asked.

Orphanage ku variya un amma unna kootitu vara sonna manasuku nalla irukum......Krishna said.

Indrajith thought for a minute and agreed.

Ok wait pannunga pa. Naa kuzhichitu varen.... Indrajith said.

One minute Indrajith..... Krishna stopped him

Edachum simple aana dress potutu vaa..... Krishna said.

Yen... Indrajith questioned.

Magizh thaan da sonna... Indrajith didn't let Krishna to complete.

Ava sonna naa kekanuma..ava yaar naa enna podanum nu solaraduku.... Indrajith roared.

Dei... Listen First.... Magizh order la podala oru reasonable aana request thaan ava vacha... Orphanage la irukura kozhandainga pudhu costly dress la poda matanga adhuku fund kedaikadu so namma nalla dress potutu pona andha chinna kizhandianga yekama papanga adhunala simple aana dress potutu vara sonna. She didn't order anything it was a mere request ....... Krishna clarified.

Naa varen wait panunga.... Indrajith went to his room foul mouthing magizh.

Iva solli naan kekanuma... Epdi amma appa va ava sol pechu keka vachuruka... Witch..... He muttered under his breath.

He took a quick shower and grabbed a costly shirt but something bothered him. He put that shirt back inside and took another simple black t-shirt and a track pants.

Ava sonnanu nee onnum seiyala Indrajith It's all for those innocent kids...

(But he failed to think that magizh was also one of those innocent kids...)

He went downstairs. His appa was there wearing a checked shirt and a pants.

Polama pa... Indrajith asked.

They headed towards the orphanage. Appa drove the call and they reached there.

They went inside.... They saw kids of all ages from kids around 3 years to 15 years were there. It was all girls...

Dei anga paaru un amma va.... Krishna tapped on Indrajith's shoulder and pointed a place.

Indrajith turned to that spot his appa has pointed. A bright smile appeared on his lips..

Vaanathi was blindfolded and she was trying to catch that kids which includes our Magizh too.

Krishna turned to his son to speak something but got surprised to see his son smiling genuinely....

Krishna was happy to see this.

Ivan eppovume Happy ah irukanum....Krishna put forward a prayer to god.

Pathiya da un amma va chinna puzhayave marita.... Krishna commented. Indrajith smiled in response.

Magizh who was giving tough times to Vaanathi, gave in after seeing Vaanathi's tired face. So she went behind Vaanathi and stood in a space food enough for her to get caught.

Vaanathi held her and removed her blindfold clapped her hands happily when she won.

Krishna and Indrajith  witnessed this and looked at each other with a smile.

You are smiling Indrajith.... Krishna said with his eyes still on Magizh and Vaanathi.

Indrajith immediately changed his expression into a blank one. Krishna noticed this and regretted saying that.

Magizh noticed Krishna and Indrajith. Her eyes widen in surprise... She didn't expect Indrajith to come here. She smiled internally seeing this. She felt happy seeing him and her face reflected it.

Maaa Unga paiyan.... Magizh said. Vaanathi looked at them surprised too. Even Vaanathi didn't expect to see her son here.

Vaanathi went to them with a smile.

Krishna eyed indrajith and looked at Vaanathi proudly for bringing him here. Vaanathi rolled her eyes. Magizh was looking at Indrajith secretly. She felt happy coz he is here in her favorite place on her birthday.

God give him happiness..... She prayed.

Magizh epdi time pogudu. Kozhandainga saptangala ma.... Krishna asked.

Mmm naa nenacha mathire ellar romba Happy Uncle.... Magizh replied.

Indrajith didn't pay attention to them and continued looking at the small kids....

Nithya is fond of kids. She always dreamt of having many babies. She has even told me about that but it all turned into a dream now......Indrajith got the thoughts of his past. His eyes teared..

Magizh noticed this, her heart wrenched seeing this but she couldn't do anything about that. She stood there and watched him worrying.

Namma birthday anaiku poi feel panrare..... Magizh got worried.

But their thoughts got broke when they heard someone calling magizh.

Magizh...... They all turned to the source of voice.

Sweety is awake.... A lady said.

Maa naa sweety yah pathutuvaren.... Magizh said and ran inside.

Magizh went with the incharge lady to a room. There was around 5 cradles.

Magizh was taken to a cradle.

Sweety see who is here.... That incharge lady said in Hindi.

(makkazhe hindi teriyadu so english laye ezhuduren - Author 😅)

The little cute baby girl looked at magizh and blinked.

Achcho evlo cute.... Magizh said. The incharge lady took the baby in her hand and turned to magizh.

Magizh extended her hands to hold the baby... The incharge gave the baby to her. Magizh held the baby girl close to her chest.

The softness and the smile of the baby made her happy.

Feed her if she cries ..... The incharge handed a feeding bottle to magizh. She got the bottle and went out holding the baby.

En sweety thangam. Evlo soft ah irukinga huh.... Magizh made funny faces and talked to the baby.

The baby girl sweety smiled showing her teethless mouth...

Magizh placed a kiss on the baby's forehead. Magizh came to the spot where Vaanathi, Krishna and Indrajith was.

Vaanathi went to her and stood beside her adoring the cute baby in her arms.

Krishna, indrajith vaanga inga... Vaanathi said. They went there. Indrajith's eyes were on magizh and on the baby she carried in her arms.

Magizh utkaru.... Vaanathi made her sit on the couch there in the lounge area.

Magizh evlo azhaga papa.... Vaanmathi said touching the soft cheeks of the baby. The baby scrunched it's nose.

Krishna paarunga.... Vaanathi pulled her husband to her side and made him see the cute baby.

Magizh lifted up her eyes and looked at Indrajith who was watching them.

She smiled and eyed him to come... Vaanathi and krishna noticed this but got worried about how he would respond.

Vaanathi and Krishna shared a look and looked at Indrajith.

But a miracle happened that moment.
Indrajith came to her and sat on his knees. His gently touched the cheeks of the baby and showed his index finger to the baby to hold it. He looked at magizh and smile.

He shook his head when he realized what he did. He was about to get up but the baby wrapped her hands around his index finger.

He looked at the baby and sat there infront of magizh... Looking at the baby.

The baby's scrunched her face and started crying....

Yen azhura.... Indrajith asked Vaanathi.

Pasikum pola... Vaanathi said.

Maa andha feeding bottle kudunga... Magizh asked. Vaanathi handed the feeding bottle to her.

Magizh started feeding the milk to the baby with the feeding bottle... She felt really bad for that baby. The baby didn't get to be fed by her mother. It happens once in life... A sad smile formed on her face when she realized it happened to her too...

Indrajith eyes were on the baby. The way she make cute faces, he didn't feel like taking the hand from the baby.

Indha kutty papa kooda photo edutha nalla irukum la... Vaanathi asked. 

Krishna pulled out his phone and got ready to click a selfie ...

Sir. Please sit. I'll click a picture for you .... A man said.

Krishna sat beside Vaanathi....

Sir aab bhi seat pe petiye.... (sir you too please sit on the seat) that man said.

Indrajith couldn't say anything...

Utakaruda Please.... Vaanathi pleaded.
Vaanathi gave space for him to sit. He sat beside magizh. There shoulders touched... But She didn't pay attention to him her attention was wholly on the baby... But Indrajith felt different that moment

Madam look at the camera.... The man said. Magizh looked at the camera and smiled. They clicked a picture together. Indrajith got up pulling his hand from the baby. As the baby slept drinking the milk it didn't get disturbed.

Maa naa ivazha burp panna vachutu Incharge madam kitta kuduthutu varen...... Magizh said.

Magizh put the baby on her shoulder and patted on the baby's back gently. Indrajith couldn't take his eyes off magizh.... The way she took care of the baby did something to him.

Vaanathi and Krishna were looking at the picture they took so they didn't notice this....

Indrajith pulled out his phone.... Magizh made the baby burp and holded her in her arms.

Magizh looked at the sleeping baby and gently kissed on the baby's forehead. A wave of happiness ran through her body that moment.

She smiled brightly holding the baby. A camera clicked this scene.

Magizh nee poi baby ah kuduthutu vaa avar unnayum baby um vachu photo eduthukuraru paaru.... Vaanathi said.

Ok ma.. Ippo varen.... Magizh came back after giving the baby to the incharge ma'am. She didn't feel like giving the baby but she has to...

Vaanathi showed the photo to Magizh. It was the photo of Magizh kissing the baby's forehead.

Azhaga iruku ma... Enaku send panunga please.... Magizh asked.

Ok anupuren... Vaanathi said.

After that they provided lunch to that children and had their lunch along with them. They are down to earth so they didn't feel bad about happy food with the kids. To be honest it's a blessing. They spent some more time with them. They finally went back home. They went home in their own respective cars.

Vaanathi and Krishna couldn't believe that their son stayed in the orphanage this long but they felt happy seeing him smiling after spending time with the kids.

Magizh evening cake cut parom so rest edu.. Un Friends la varunagala.... Vaanathi said.

Ok maa... She said and went to her room. Magizh was damn tired after waking up early in the morning. So she took a nap.

Magizh woke up with a jerk when she heard a knock on the door.

She hurried to open the door.

There she saw Vaanathi waiting for her.

Time aachu magizh half an hour la un friends vanduruvanga... So ready aagu... Vaanathi said and pulled magizh's cheeks..

Sari maa.... Magizh said. Vaanathi went. Magizh closed the door and sat on the bed letting out a yawn...

Cake kandipa vettanum... Thookama varude..... Magizh thought.. She went to the bathroom and took a quick shower to chase away that sleepiness..

She dressed in a new top and pants and went down..

Let's see what's waiting for her.... Surprise or shock 🙄

Hi makkazhe..

How's the chapter.

Romance kanom nu nenaikuringala adhu varum oru naazh kandipa varum.

Exam time la mudinja update kudukuren kochukadinga after 8th august the updates will be regular.

Seekram sandhippom.

Marakama vote panunga❤️.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

535K 27.6K 60
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
109K 6K 55
Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa akka kalyanam Panna vendi payyana mela aas...
2.5M 108K 52
๏ธ"I don't want this!!! " I said. "What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked. "I mean...I don't want this Marriage!!! " I said. "And why don't you want this...
295K 13.2K 39
_COMPLETED_ #1 in HATE Series Cover credit :- @Khizra_creationz **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF...