My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

The End

412 44 32
By CrenRd

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you're all doing well.

I know you're all vminers but I would like to know your opinions about TAEKOOK. because I'm gonna start a very spicy book soon with taekook in lead, yes there will be Jimin too in that. so If you have no problem then I'll bring that book soon. 

****************************************

That Taehyung and Jimin got their ears pierced and wore matching earrings was soon discovered and posted to the campus forum, sparking countless discussion and debate.

1st comment: I don't know if anyone else noticed, but the Campus Idol and the journalism department's Department Idol both got their ears pierced and are wearing similar studs!

2nd comment: I saw, holy fuck! When I saw them buy food at the cafeteria and smiling at each other, I thought my freakin' eyes would go blind!

3rd comment: Oh, actually a few days after break started, I saw the 2 of them enter a hotel near the west gate......

4th comment: Mic! Lights! Poster above! Please tell us your story!

5th comment: With all this, I'm starting to suspect they're really a couple......

6th comment: If they publicly come out of the closet, I'm not even going to be surprised.

7th comment: Wait, the few posters above, are they not an actual couple? I always thought they really were!

......

There were also people who gossiped about this right in front of them, like the editing department's A Yeon, Taehyung's friends in the student council, etc. But they reacted just like before, and even when admitting, "That's right, we're a couple," there were people who thought they were only joking.

One day in April, the girl who sent Jimin the bear and roses, once again attacked.

Jimin had thought that she'd given up, but instead, she became more bold and forward.

She seemed to have finally prepared her heart, and this time, appeared before Jimin all by herself without shirking or cowering.

At that time, Jimin had just finished class, and the 100-some people coming out of the multimedia classroom all witness this scene, surrounding them as they heckled and jeered in excitement.

Holding a bouquet of flowers, she confessed to Jimin in a trembling voice: "Like you."

Jimin felt very complicated, and out of consideration, wanted to bring her somewhere else to talk one-on-one. But he never expected that in front of this entire crowd, Taehyung, who was standing beside him, would cup his head and pull him into a kiss!

Everyone present was flabbergasted, some clutching their mouth or sucking in a breath of cold air. Jimin could even sense just how big a shock to their hearts this was!

Finished kissing, Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and said towards her, "Thank you for liking Jimin, but he already has a boyfriend."

And then, he pulled Jimin out of the crowd, gallantly walking off. A moment later, the crowd exploded with noise and wolf whistles.

It wasn't until now that the thick-head Lee KiBum finally realized what Sung Hoon's "They're only after each other" meant!

In less than half a day, the news that Taehyung and Jimin publicly kissed and declared themselves lovers spread across campus, even becoming the lead story on the school's website.

Towards this, Jimin was depressed to no end: "How could you do something like that!"

Taehyung, feeling justified in his actions: "What did I do? I can't kiss you? When you saw Ye Jun, didn't you also kiss me without saying a word?"

Jimin, tongue-tied: "You...!"

Taehyung, leaking jealousy: "What, you like that girl?"

Jimin suppressed his anger, answering the previous question first: "At that time, I did that b/c there were only the 3 of us. But today, you kissed me in front of a whole crowd. What about my feelings? I'm a grown man, I can properly handle these things."

Taehyung, unhappy: "Fine! It's all my fault, it's b/c I was too impulsive!"

Seeing the other look so wronged, Jimin's heart instantly melted. He could understand, b/c Taehyung acted like that out of love.

He sighed: "I'm not blaming you... I only think, that girl was so dedicated, so doing it like this, wouldn't that be too cruel towards her?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, still jealous for no reason: "So you do like her!"

Jimin's lips twitched: "I don't..."

Taehyung: "Towards girls like that, you wanna bet that me kissing you is a lot more effective than you trying to explain? Tell me, is she prettier than me? Is she more famous than me? Does she understand you more than me? I'm the Campus Idol! It's her honor to lose to me, ok? Besides, I didn't kiss you to provoke her, but to shift everyone's attention from her to us. I've given her plenty of face, so how was I not considerate?"

For the 1st time, Jimin was left speechless from Taehyung's twisted logic. He'd never met someone so narcissistic and justified to this extent.

After venting, Taehyung nervously stared at Jimin: "Why aren't you saying anything?"

What else could he even say... Not knowing if he should cry or laugh, Jimin replied, "You're quite childish."

Hearing his tone, Taehyung knew that the other wasn't mad anymore, and relying on the fact that he's loved, proudly proclaimed, "I am childish, so what of it. You don't like me?"

Jimin: "......"

Ever since finding out Jimin liked him since 6 years ago, Taehyung seemed confident Jimin was his and slowly started to reveal his true colors, becoming more and more domineering. He knew that Jimin could be coaxed but not forced, so every time the other got mad, he'd act cute and spoiled, and even used his good looks for seduction. He had all sorts of methods, and if nothing worked, he'd push the other into bed. In short, he could always find a way for Jimin to surrender.

Jimin also didn't know what to do w/ Taehyung; who told him to give the other his weaknesses. A month earlier, Taehyung found that his phone actually had a few pictures of Taeyang mixed in, and b/c of this, Jimin couldn't get out of bed a few days in a row. Even after those sessions, Taehyung didn't seem like he'd forget and would probably use this to nag him for a long time to come.

A few days later, After class ended, they went to their "lovers nest". Taehyung already came over earlier to decorate the place, and that night, he personally went and cooked an entire table of dishes for Jimin.

Due to lack of practice, the food looked very normal, but Jimin was more than incredibly moved that such a "young master" would cook for him.

After eating, Taehyung handed over flowers and his gift, a pair of custom-ordered lovers earrings. He hugged and kissed his beloved, said all sorts of sappy things, then went to take a bath together. He even gave the other a massage...

This was really a full course celebration!

It wasn't until they got into bed that Taehyung realize Jimin had been passive the whole night. Somewhat downhearted, he awkwardly asked, "don't you have anything to give me?"

Jimin didn't say a word as he lifted his hand to undo the buttons on his shirt.

Taehyung originally thought that Jimin was going to use making love as his gift and felt a bit disappointed. But thinking of how even after they got together, the other was still very reserved and rarely asked for pleasure, he felt that as long as Jimin was happy, then he'd be happy.

However, as Jimin took off his shirt, Taehyung discovered that below the other's collarbones was a patch of maple leaves, and in the middle was a single word: Taehyung.

"You......got a tattoo?" Taehyung asked, shocked.

"Yes." Jimin's eyes flickered, as if embarrassed.

Having his lover's name tattooed over his heart— This was probably the most "nonconformist" thing he'll ever do in his entire life.

Taehyung reached out to caress it, his voice trembling: "When did you get this? Does it hurt?"

Jimin looked down: "Last week. It doesn't hurt, the scab already fell off......"

His tone was very calm, as if talking about an inconsequential topic, but the more he was like this, the more deadly a blow it was to Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged Jimin, his heart overflowing with love: "Minnie, let's stay together forever, for the rest of our lives!"

Jimin froze, then laughed: "Don't promise something so far away. As long as we're happy in the present......"

Taehyung let him go and grabbed his shoulders: "Are you an idiot? You tattooed my name on your chest and you actually want to run off with someone else?"

Jimin: "I don't......"

Taehyung: "Then what did you mean by 'as long as we're happy in the present'? You're only searching for a fleeting thrill?"

Jimin felt speechless. He lifted his hand and rubbed the other's head: "You've misunderstood me. I simply don't want this tattoo to make you feel burdened... If we're happy, then we'll always stay together, but if we stop being happy one day—"

"STOP!" Taehyung interrupted. "I'll never let you become unhappy!"

Jimin smiled, no longer arguing over this.

Things like "together forever" was only something a child would say, so no wonder Taeyang said his brother was childish. But obtaining such a child-like devotion, how could it not be a blessing? Hopefully, their relationship will continue as Taehyung promised, and last forever.

The two of them spent the night drowning in love, and even tried out a new position.

The next morning before 9:00, someone knocked on the door. Taehyung, who was still in bed, grumbled: "Who in the world......"

Other than his family, no one else knew this house's address. It couldn't be that his mom came for a room inspection?

Taehyung lazily got up to open the door and saw a delivery boy.

"May I ask if Mr. Jimin lives here?"

"Oh, yes, what is it?"

"I have an overseas package with instructions to deliver to this address first thing in the morning, and need Mr. Jimin to sign."

Taehyung accepted the package. Back inside, Jimin still couldn't open his eyes from all that he endured last night, and mumbled carelessly when asked about the package, "You open it."

After Taehyung opened it, his entire face darkened.

"Minnie! Why did my bro send you chocolates! How did he know we'd be here today!!"

"Ah?" Shocked awake, Jimin asked, "What? I don't know......"

It was a very ordinary gift, but overwhelmed by jealousy, Taehyung had already lost all reason.

"You, what are you doing......" Before he could react, Jimin was already pressed flat on his back and had a picture of his chest taken.

"Sending this to my bro. AHHH, I'm so mad, what in the world is he planning!" After sending this while swearing his head off, a certain hissing kitten turned around and pushed Jimin down again.

Jimin was kissed until he felt dizzy. For some reason, he seemed to suddenly understand why Taeyang would do such things. Perhaps Taeyang wanted Taehyung to always feel a sense of danger, so as to better treasure him? Or maybe, the other wanted him to offer more comfort to the love-starved Taehyung?

He inwardly chuckled, then wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

In a daze, he returned the other's kiss.

The spring sunshine shone through the curtains, scattering across the bed.

Jimin's daily life of being the Campus Idol's fake boyfriend was over, but his honey-sweet college life had just begun.

[Main Story End]

[[First earrings and now a tattoo, Jimin is seriously walking down the 'bad boy' route lmao~

There's still the extras, so this isn't the end, but it is the end of the main story.

This quite the ride!! But our boys are finally together and happy and I'm in so much love over how in love they are <3 <3 <3]]

Thank you so much for reading! I have been incredibly pleased to have some new readers. 

if you enjoyed the story and haven't voted, it would mean the world to me if you would vote.

A special thanks to those readers who have left encouraging and/or helpful feedback, including
minnie95v.     Borahaevmin4vr.      loveisvmin_95loveisvmin.   Vminchoco.    Suganthi1985.   Kalskie4    JMLSM17.    tracyanena.    megha_vvd.   HadeHnln.    halseii
   And some others.
Honestly without your support I would have never completed this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 24.7K 29
"Ooh Does someone have a crush?~..." "Of course not I'm straight..." "Oh yeah that's right you've dated half the girls at this school.. such a playe...
7.2K 348 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...
223K 7.5K 46
I go to Professor Jeon's room and knock his door . "Come in" "Professor .. you need me ?" I asked innocently "Mr Kim .. you better stop pretending...