Written Agreement (Kid x Read...

MasclaraReign tarafından

You're a Charlotte while he's a crackhead---I mean he's a Eustass. You were doing just fine and had a great c... Daha Fazla

C1: Married To A Redhead
Chapter 2: Annoying
Chapter 3: Plan
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 4: VIP Room
C5: First Report
C 6: Written Agreement History
C7: What If's
C8: Scratchmen Apoo
C9: Punishment Day
C10: Lunch Date?
C11: Liar
C12: Dinner Disaster
C13: Betrayals
C14: Bonney
C15: Café
C16: Gift
C17: Heat
C19: It Ended So Fast
Author's BS
C20: Lost
C21: Brawl
C22: Meeting
C23: Shattered
C24: Papers
C25: Clarification
C26: Visit
C27: Last Race
Author's BS
Final Chapter
Your Comment

C18: Conscience

359 20 13
MasclaraReign tarafından

Hello, sunshine. If you have reached this chapter, I just wanted you to know it will be a little bit SPICY down there at the bottom of this chapter.

"Sorry to interrupt boss Wire but is there any chance that boss Heat is there? He didn't attend his training this morning and will not answer our calls." the secretary, in charge with Heat's schedules, called Wire since he is Heat's manager.

"He's not been at the building for few days now because of his training. What about his body guards, you tried calling them?"

"They're also still at the city, guarding boss Heat's car because boss had his keys. They said boss Heat went to a bathroom on a nearby establishment and never came back."

"Okay, okay, hold on. I'm sure he's fine. I'll call you back later." Wire turned off the phone and sprinted to Killer's office and saw Kid is in there too.

"Brothers, Heat is lost." Wire blurted out.

"Lost?!" Kid straightened from the sofa and was immediately concerned about his brother. "How can a giant man be lost from their sight?"

Killer immediately dialed Heat's phone number before jumping into conclusions. It took two dials before the blue head answered.

"Where are you?" Killer asked calmly with a breath of relief. Heat is already in the right age and can do whatever he wants but knowing what happened from the last meeting, he knew Heat can be a bit emotionally stress sometimes and wants to get out anywhere to avoid the source of his stress. Yes, we're talking about Kid as the stressor today.

"I'm with Y/N and her friends, here at the eastern." Heat said. Laughter and conversation of the crowd can be heard from his background when Killer tapped the speaker on.

"Eastern? Why did you two end up there? That's 3 hours away from the city center." Killer knitted his brows from curiosity.

"What the hell are they doing there?" Kid grumbled while listening carefully.

"Your secretary and your guards are worried, atleast give them a text message." Wire said when he heard his brother. Happy that Heat is nowhere near danger.

"I forgot..." Heat lied. "By the way, Y/N and her friends have this outreach program and catch up with the residents here so we may--"

Heat paused followed by your voice on the background. When you left, he resumed speaking to the phone.

"Lunch is about to start. And Y/N asked if any of you can tell her husband that she'll be going home late." Heat said, oblivious to the fact that Kid is listening.

"I will. Take care, all of you." Killer said softly while eyeing his red head brother.

"Thanks!"

When the call ended, Killer looked at his phone then exchanged looks with his brothers.

" Weird, he have social anxiety and judging from the background, there are a lot of people. Strangers to be exact. " Wire said with total disbelief.

"Yeah and outreach program? Did you know this Kid?" Killer asked.

"No, Y/N never... I mean, we never really had any personal discussions about what we do outside our house." Kid suddenly realizes he lacks info about what you do or what your plans are. He's been married to you for almost a year but never knew some extra things that you do outside the house and your work.

All he can remember is going out with you whenever there's a need to attend something for public exposure or as a public business figures.

That was way before, but even making successful changes, he hasn't been successful into communicating more things with you personally.

Killer sighed in disappointment, shaking his head.

"You know what they say, brother. Communication is the key." Wire said.

"Right. If you won't let her go, at least make things better with her. Work with one another. You can not always keep it this way forever." Killer said.

"Alright, alright. I get it. I'll wrap things up sooner before she finds out, I just need to do some things." Kid grumbled then left the office to meet some important people.

"My, my... I'm so happy I'm single." Wire let out a sarcastic sigh and a smug on his face when their youngest disappeared.

"Well I am too, but why do I feel like I'm the father in our household." Killer sighed.

"You look like a mother with that long blond hair." Wire joked.

"Hey, leave my hair alone." Killer said as he combs his hair upwards with his hand.

----

According to Heat, you are at the Eastern which takes a while to be able to come back to the main city. Kid used your temporary absence to visit and sit on the bench inside the big race track of the city. Reminiscing the old days but he needed to stop racing, he wanted to stop for a moment to lend time to something more important.

The sounds of heels hitting the metal bench echoed as it gets closer to him. He glanced to his side to see this woman sitting beside him with one seat gap between them.

On his left, there is another footstep of a man getting closer to him. The person didn't sit and chose to stand a little farther from Kid. The man smirked devilishly and crossed his arms in his chest.

"So, what's this all about?" the lady asked.

"I want to end all things we've started, Bonney" Kid said as he stares down on the race track. Bonney blinks twice before laughing like there's something funny about it.

"Is this for real? Is your conscience eating you? But wait... Do you even have that in the first place?" Bonney smirked.

"The last time we checked, you want her out of your life." The man beside him spoke, keeping his devilish smile.

"I never said that, stupid." Kid said. The man's expression changed in to clenching his teeth underneath while looking down on Kid.

"But you started this." Bonney became serious. Kid let out a rough sigh and brushed his hand through his spiky red hair.

"You really thought your wife could actually love you?" The man said.

"Just fuck off. This is over."

"Even if you're her husband, she can hide another man. Remember when she almost sacrificed her property for the divorce? That means she's not afraid to lose it. When it comes to the law and media, her mother can help her deal with it. So, are you sure Y/N would settle for you? A man she hated before." The man spoke.

"He is right, you have to think this through." Bonney said, sounding more concerned.

"I heard everything and have seen everything. I don't think there's a need for this shit anymore." Kid said and stood to be on his way. However, the other man is persistent.

"May I suggest to do one last thing before we wrapped everything to an end. " The man said. Bonney and Kid looked at him behind the darkness with a knowing look.

Shortly, Kid agreed.

---

You opened the gate with your finger print. Unexpectedly, Kid is leaning on the door frame with his hands on his pockets. As usual, he's shirtless.

"Why are you still up? It's 2 am Kid and it's cold out here." You said when you reached the front steps of the house, shaking a little from the cold breeze blowing your hair. He was looking at the direction of the road where your crew disappeared.

"Your employees?" Referring to the van who dropped you by the gate.

"Yeah. Look, I came home late and violated a rule again. I wasn't able to call because my phone died but we can talk about punishment in the m--"

"No need for punishment. Heat told us and it's a good reason to let your violation pass."

"Huh?"

"You had this outreach project at the eastern part."

What you thought would turn into another argument ended to be a casual conversation which is still weird because you're not yet used to his less sassy ass attitude these days.

He rolled his eyes lazily and gestured for you to come in first. You noticed how tired he looks and how stressed he is. You guessed it must've been because of lack of sleep and work study with Killer.

" Aren't you mad at me? " You ask. Both of you are slowly taking the stares up to your rooms.

" Mad? Why would I be?" His brows raised.

"Cuz I'm home late? Very very late" You shrugged. He only shook his head in response. Silence envelope the surroundings until you reached your door. You fished your keys inside your pocket to open the door.

"Do you hate me or have you ever hated me before?"

You paused, thinking you heard it wrong. When you turned your head to see him standing in front of his own door, you're sure you didn't hear him wrong.

"Why are you asking things out of the blue, you're scaring me when you're acting different from your usual sassy ass." You raised a brow and your hands rested in your hips.

"Tsk, why can't you just answer the damn question." He said like he's really tired but manages to have a reserved energy to be grumpy.

" Well there's the Kid attitude I know. And to answer the question, I did hate you. But that was already in the past, okay?"

" So, you don't hate me now?"

With the changes around you, you started to have changes within you too. You're becoming more understanding and calm around him even when he acts like a child. All you didn't know is, it is an effect of your blooming feelings towards the man and same goes for him.

"Both of us have our flaws but we've managed to get along after all those fights, arguments, bickering, etc. And look at us now? we're communicating well." You cheerfully said, proud of both development.

" Then, what are we?" He asked.

" Married, wasn't that obvious?" You answered innocently. He let out a small laugh and shook his head slowly, he was expecting a different answer but yours is  still acceptable.

"Look Kid, it's late at night, we're both tired from work and we need to rest." You noticed him looking at you and to the slightly opened door.

"Would you like to come in?" You asked.

"No but if you insist--"

"I don't insist, bye." You quickly cut off his prideful statement then jumped inside and was about to close the door.

"What? Wait!"

"See, it doesn't take much to say 'yes' Kid." You smirked, knowing how he hated it much to feel defeated.

"Whateves...." He rolled his eyes and walked past you then just went to dive into your bed.

You went for a quick shower and changed into pajamas inside the bathroom. It took you a while that you saw Kid sleeping already on the other side of your bed with a big space for you.

You can't help but appreciate that small act of being a gentleman. Your eyes are glued on him as you went closer and sat on the bed slowly to not wake him up.

"You look angelic when you're asleep." You whispered, smiling.

"Really?"

"What the fuck?!" Your soul almost jumped out from your body that your hand went to clench your heart. Kid opened an eye and let out a small genuine laugh. This side of him is one of the rarest things he shows you but now, it's becoming often as be becomes more comfortable with you.

"You're blushing, Y/N." He whispered as he smirks in a teasing manner. Your whole face turned redder like his hair.

There's something with the way he whispered that awakened your body and made you want to hide it from him. Not knowing what to do, you took your blanket from the bed and stormed to the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" Kid stood immediately to run after you.

"To the sofa" Covering your reddened face with the blanket.

"I was just--" Kid caught you by the waist before you reached the doorknob. You yelped to your surprise and just like you, Kid was surprised and let you go.

"I-- I didn't mean to hurt you." He took few steps back. Flashes of the night he gripped your wrist before crossed his mind, that was the night he didn't purposely hurt you from his grip.

You turned to face him and saw a hint of guilt in his face. He averted his gaze then started to walk past you, heading for the door.

"You didn't hurt me, I was just surprised." You laughed, trying to lift the gloom between you two while you block the door.  "On second thought, why don't we go to sleep, we have work tomorrow." You said.

"Y/n I-" Kid wanted to say something but it died before he could even say it out loud. He has pure hesitation because of overthinking the situation.

He wanted to tell you about his concern, about Cavendish, about why that man keeps calling or inviting you out, about everything that has to do with him. But Kid decided not to as he thinks you might get offended if he opens it up. He knew you consider the blond as someone close to you.

"Come on, you look so tired. Both of us needs to get some--" Your words were cut off when Kid hugged you. He tightened it slowly and buried his face on the crook of your neck. When he didn't move, your hands caressed his back.

"Oi, Kid? Something wrong? You're acting weird you know?" You said softly.

"Should I stop this?" He grumbled under your neck, tickling you slightly.

"You're confusing me, Kid." You almost laughed out of bitterness.

"How am I confusing you?" He asked.

"You barely show affection and now...you're hugging me. I don't know what's my place in you anymore."

"Affection?"

He leans back to take a good look on your face. Your brows knitted when his hands traveled to your shoulders while he stares at you.

In a blink of an eye, he kissed you.

He didn't move, waiting if you'll push him but nothing. When he sensed your lack of movement, he proceeded slowly as it gets deeper and deeper. His other hand traveled to the back of your head and his other hand went to your back to pull you closer to him.

Kid knew to himself that his urges got the best of him despite of what he had agreed with Bonney. All those faded and he just wanted to give in to you.

He asked for entrance that you gave involuntarily. It seems that your body has its own mind and wants to melt under Kid's control.

Both of you parted with the lack of an air as you breathe heavily. Your face is as red as his hair with eyes wide open. He got worried when he saw your eyes starting to water.

He lets you go and took a step back thinking he might have done a wrong move this time.

"I, I'm sorry." He apologized. You wiped the single tear that escaped your eye and shook your head. You stepped closer and hugged him which he didn't hesitate to hug you back.

"You idiot" You whispered while chuckling.

"You're an idiot too." He said with a big smile.

"Kid, we're going to make this marriage work, right?" Your voice almost cracked and he didn't missed to hear it.

"Of course, not as business partners but as husband and wife."

His lips connected with yours again. His hand went inside your shirt and traveled upwards reaching and playing with your bra's strap with his thumb. His other hand went to your ass and groped it as he pulls you closer, causing you to moan under the kiss. You can feel almost every inch of his body especially down there and that's the same for him while your hands traveled to his back, grazing it with your nails.

The time of feeling each other so close without a gap gave off the best feeling that you two had never experience together before. It's just better than sleeping side by side with one another.

Kid kissed your cheek, going to your jaw then down to your neck. His hand playing with your strap slid to your back and effortlessly unhooked your bra. When he started kissing your neck, your hands held him tighter for support because it got your knees weaker than before.

While nipping your neck, he stepped forward while you stepped backwards slowly as he guided you closer to the bed. Upon reaching it, you two had your eyes connected to each other as he slowly pushed you to lay on the bed.

He went on top of you with both of his arms supporting his weight.

He kissed you again with a hint of hunger this time. Your hands on his biceps tightened when you felt a hand slowly snaking inside your shirt, going upwards again. Before it reaches further, his hand paused and leaned back to look at you.

"Should I stop this?" He asked softly.

"Would you like to stop?"

"No?" Almost questioning his own answer.

"Then don't."

Both of you stares at each other for a good moment then a curl of smile appeared until it turned into a giggle.

"I love you." Kid whispered.

"I love you too." You whispered back.

Surely, the feeling of surprise was there but setting pride aside, each word came out without any hesitations this time and without worry about tomorrow. It's pure sincerity and kindness of words like it was naturally meant to be said to one another.

It used to be an impossible scene to happen but here you two are. Who would've thought that the marriage that started with war becomes something so dreamy and peaceful.

I love you.

(*aww, when will it be my turn to have a dreamy relationship HAHAHA)

Written date: May 26, 2023

Twitter: @Masclara17
Tiktok: @masclara17
Youtube: Masclara

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.7K 1.2K 14
"How do you feel about the marriage?" He asked her and her eye twitched ever so slightly. She looked straight into his eyes and smiled at him. "I hat...
49.8K 3.4K 22
This just in, my Cracker obsession still hasn't ended. You'd somehow managed to land your dream job, working with the biggest and best sweets manufac...
13.4K 405 37
You were pursuing your dreams and hopeful to see your brother in the future. While at work, you discovered some hidden things inside the Marines that...
479 8 10
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?!" "𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺." "𝘌𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺..." "𝘠𝘰𝘶...