му σмєgα | αтєєz / тχт

By ColourBlind_Yeoja

[COMPLETE] An alpha lives along with his five brothers. The six omegas, who are also siblings, are as powerfu... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.1
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.2
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
¢нαρтєя 1 тнє ƒιяѕт мєєт
¢нαρтєя 2 тнє ѕєαя¢н ƒσя σмєgαѕ
¢нαρтєя 3 ƒσυη∂ уσυ (ωσσѕαη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 4 уσυ'яє мιηє (уєσηвιη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 5 уσυ ¢αη'т єѕ¢αρє (тαєgуυ)[м]
¢нαρтєя 6 уσυя ρυηιѕнмєηт (ѕєσηgנσσηg) [м]
¢нαρтєя 7 яєтυяηιηg вα¢к
ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ !!
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ.....
¢нαρтєя 8 ¢σηƒєѕѕιση
¢нαρтєя 9 тнє ρяσρσѕαℓ
¢нαρтєя 10 тαηgℓє∂
¢нαρтєя 11 α¢¢єρт
¢нαρтєя 13 ѕтαℓкє∂ ву αℓρнαѕ
¢нαρтєя 14 αв∂υ¢тє∂
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
¢нαρтєя 15 α ηєω вєgιηηιηg (єριℓσgυє)

¢нαρтєя 12 тнє ωє∂∂ιηg

767 22 8
By ColourBlind_Yeoja

Time skip

On the wedding day

At the Topaz Kingdom

The princes were getting ready for the wedding when..

"I'm so excited." San says while fixing his tie.

"Chill bro. I guess you husband is gonna get railed tonight." Soobin says.

The others laugh at Soobin's sentence.

"I don't think so." San says.

"Why tough?" Jongho questioned.

"Cuz he might be pregnant." San simply says.

"Huh?" Jongho was confused.

"What do you mean by that San?" Hongjoong asks being confused as well.

"Um hyung I actually mated with one of those omegas, his name's Wooyoung." San being being kind of frienghtened by Hongjoong.

"Oh I see. Well I too had done it to the Omega." Hongjoong says being straightforward.

"Well I too did mate with one of those omega." Soobin admitted.

"I too mated with one of those omegas" Beomgyu aslo admitted.

Jongho had his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Oh my god, you guys were alright but our little Gyu also? I can't handle it anymore." Mingi says being overdramatic cluchting his chest.

San rolled his eyes seeing Mingi being dramatic as usual.

"So that'll mean that the Omegas whom y'all mated might also be pregnant." Jongho says making the others realise it as well.

"Oh yes. I never thought about that." Soobin says clicking his tongue.

"Thank heavens that I'm not involved in such sh*ts." Mingi says feeling proud of himself.

"Ok now forget about all those and get ready quickly. We gotta go." Hongjoong reminds them.

On the other hand

At the Amethyst Kingdom

The princes had already dressed and were ready to go to the venue. The venue was in the Amethyst Kingdom itself.

It was taking place at the Royal garden of their kingdom.

"Hyung I'm very nervous." Taehyun says, his hands getting sweaty.

"Don't worry everything will be alright. Your hyung's are always there with you." Yeonjun says in a soothing tone making Taehyun calm down.

"And your younger brother will also be there for you." Kai says placing his hands on Taehyun's shoulder reassuring him.

"Are you all ready?" They hear their mothers voices and looked behind to see them standing in a distance.

They walk to their mothers and embraced them in a tight loving hug. They felt their mothers sobbing.

The princes made the queens to look at them.

"Why are you sad?" Yeosang asks tearing up.

"This is the last that you'll spend time with us, and then you all will go to your new kingdom and we will barely see you brothers being chaotic." She replied .

"No we'll still visit you guys every weekend. Do not worry or get sad. Now, have a bright smile on your beautiful faces." Seonghwa says wiping his mom's tears.

"Yes hwa hyung's right. Are y'all gonna bid goodbyes being sad and emotional." Yeonjun said holding his mother's shoulder lightly.

The queens wipe their tears and smile at their children.

"Ok now let's go they might be waiting for us." Wooyoung says trying to change the topic so there wouldn't be anymore imotional breakdown amongst themselves.

"I agree. Let's go." Said one of the queens.

Tine skip

At the venue

It had been past 30 mins. The oathing session took place and now they were asked to kiss eachother. Everyone cheered for them.

San held Wooyoung by the waist and they kissed eachother for few good seconds.

Soobin and Yeonjun shared a passionate kiss.

Mingi was quite awkward but he still did it. He just touched his lips with Yunho's.

Jongho just pecked Yeosang's lips.

Beomgyu kissed Taehyun..... on the cheek but the guests were unable to notice it as he had blocked their view a bit.

Hongjoong connected his lips with Seonghwa's for a few seconds. Seonghwa didn't react to the little kiss.

After exchanging the rings.
They were officially husbands.

After the wedding

At the evening

The Amethyst princes and their parents shared a few moments. Wooyoung, Yeosang and Taehyun had tears trailing down their soft cheeks.

"After you all go from here, I'll have no one.." Kai states feeling emotional.

The princes look over at him and shared an warm group hug.

"Do not say that, we want you to come with us but someone needs to take care of the Kingdom and you're perfect for it." Seonghwa says positively.

"We'll be visiting the Kingdom evey weekend, we can spend time together." Yeonjun reassured Kai.

"Really!?" Kai asks excitedly.

"Yes." Yunho confirms.

"I love y'all a lot." Kai confessed his love for his dear brothers.

"We too love you a lot." The married princes said in unison.

Now, it was time for to princes to go.

They showed one last smile to their family and the citizen of their kingdom.

They all sat in the carriage and soon they saw the carriage cross the boundary of the Amethyst Kingdom.

"I can't believe this." Yunho says.

"Well you have to." Yeosang tells to Yunho.

"No I'm okay with marrying with anybody but him." Yunho replies in disbelief.

"Whom?" Seonghwa asks.

"Mingi." Yunho mentions being annoyed.

"Shh.. they're outside so lower your voice." Yeosang tells.

"Let him hear. He's so annoying, he behaves as if I was the who begged him to marry me." Yunho says with a pout.

"Ok ok calm down hyung." Yeonjun says giggling.

"Fine." Finally Yunho decided to lay his head on Taehyun's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I guess he's tired from all those blabbering." Wooyoung announced and then he chuckles.

"Don't know how Mingi's goin to manage him." Yeonjun laughs.

Afew half an hour

They finally reached the Topaz Kingdom. The Amethyst princes could hear loud cheers. They knew that the citizens of Topaz were welcoming them.

At the palace

The princes were welcomed by the royals as well. Then till night the celebration was held.

Later at 10:00pm the celebration was over and it was announced that the coming evening at ball would be held from 7:00pm to 11:45pm.

Now the princes were sent to their chambers.

At San's chamber

When Wooyoung was guided to San's chamber, he was a bit shy but when he opened the door he saw no one.

He felt relieved. He directed himself towards the large bed and collapsed on it. He was really tired.

He removed his shoes. As soon as he layed on the soft comfortable bed, he fell asleep. Wooyoung did not even bother to pull up the sheets.

San was on his way to his chamber. He was tired as well but he wanted to have a good talk with Wooyoung.

When he entered his chamber, he saw Wooyoung sleeping like a small puppy.

He was in awe. He walked closer to the bed and then caressed Woo's soft cheeks.

"Your just so beautiful." He whispers.

He walks to the other side of the bed, removed his shoes and layed down beside Wooyoung holding his body close.

At Soobin's chamber

Yeonjun says at the edge of the bed being nervous as hell.

"I do I tell him that I'm pregnant with his pups." Yeonjun says grabbing his hair in frustration.

Just when he was about to enter the bathroom, he heard the door click open.

He looks at that direction only to find Soobin entering the room.

Yeonjun quickly walked towards the door and closed it but did not lock it.

"What happened?" Soobin asks being confused.

"I have to tell you something very important." Yeonjun says getting tensed.

Seeing his condition Soobin made Yeonjun sut on the bed and sat beside him.

"Tell me. I'm here to listen." Soobin assures Yeonjun.

"I'm pregnant with your pup's." Yeonjun says, afraid to see Soobin's reaction.

Soobin stood up from the bed soon after Yeonjun announced about his pregnancy.

Yeonjun lowered his head and finally broke down into tears witnessing Soobin's reaction.

"I knew that you just wanted to use me as your toy. You don't care about the pups thingy." He says in between his sobs.

Yeonjun later felt his body being lifted up by Soobin. He also had tears in his eyes. Tears of joy.

He twirled Yeonjun in the air due to joy and happiness.

Yeonjun was dumbfounded. Soobin made Yeonjun sit on the bed again and kneeled infront of him.

"Why do you think that I used you as a toy? I love you, you may call it love at first sight. Thank you so much." Soobin asks Yeonjun.

"Does that mean you're not angry at me?" Yeonjun says wiping his tears.

"No, why would I be angry at you? First of all it was my fault. I was the one who forced you at the beginning. And I'm happy that you're carrying my pups." Soobin says getting up and sitting beside Yeonjun again.

Yeonjun hugged Soobin. After a few minutes they broke the hug. Soobin asked him to lay beside him.

Yeonjun did as told. He layed beside Soobin. Soobin made Yeonjun lay his head on his chest.

The pulled the blanket and covered their body to keep themselves warm. Soon they drifted off to sleep.

At Beomgyu's chamber

Beomgyu entered his chamber only to see Taehyun sitting on the couch.

He closes the door and walked towards Taehyun. As soon as Taehyun saw Beomgyu approaching him, he got up from the being afraid of the alpha.

Taehyun shut his eyes close feeling Beomgyu touch his hips. Later he felt his body being lifted in the air and he feared for his dear life.

He felt Beomgyu placing him on the soft bed. He opened his eyes only to see Beomgyu kneeling on the floor beside him.

Taehyun was beyond shocked and
Quickly got up from the bed, made Beomgyu stand on his feet.

"What are you doing." Taehyun questions the alpha.

"I'm sorry." Beomgyu say, tears filled in his eyes.

"Sorry for what?" Taehyun asks being puzzled.

"For everything I've done to you." Beomgyu confessed his mistakes.

"I've already forgiven you." Taehyun replies.

"But why? I've done bad things to you." The alpha again asks.

"You sure did bad things to me and I was very upset as well as furious. But the thing you gifted me with is just so precious that I couldn't be angry at you anymore." Taehyun admitted.

"What?!" Beomgyu was confused.

"The thing you did with me, broke me to the core but you healed my soul by gifting me with cute little souls." Taehyun hinted Beomgyu.

"Wait does that mean yo-your pregnant?!" The alpha asked still being unsure.

"Yes and you're responsible for it." Taehyun says.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy. Thanks Tae." Beomgyu exclaims.

For a moments it fell silent. Beomgyu realised what he just called Taehyun.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just so excited." Beomgyu says being a bit embarassed.

"It's ok, you can call me that Gyu." Taehyun smiles at the alpha.

Beomgyu smiled at Taehyun after hearing the omega called him by his nickname.

The alpha guided the omega towards the bed. They layed on the bed and Beomgyu snuggled into Taehyun's neck and they slept peacefully fully the whole night.

At Jongho's chamber

Jongho entered his chamber to find no one in.

"Did the guards mislead him or something?" He says his thoughts out loud.

Then he hears the water splashing in the bathroom and hence he understands that Yeosang is in the bathroom.

He collapsed on his bed and dizzed off to his dreamland.

After 15 minutes, Yeosang comes out of the bathroom to see Jongho sleep like a bear.

"Good that he fell asleep, now I can sleep in peace as well." Yeosang said before walking towards the bed.

He placed three pillows in between them and fell asleep comfortably.

..............................

That's the end of this chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it. This chapter is lengthier than any other chapter.

I did mention in the last chapter that it was the lengthiest.

But guess what.

I proved myself wrong lol 😂.

.............................

Anyways, please do vote for the chapters.

Eat healthy, stay healthy.

Bye bye, see you in the next chapter 🖤 💜.

..............................

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Date : 12 July 2023
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 178 15
"You're Mine Since The Moment I Laid Eyes On You Park"- Hongjoong "You Can't Get Away From Me Song"- Yunho "I Don't Like To Share What's Mine, So As...
526K 17K 48
Kim Taehyung is the last Male Omega to ever exist in the whole world, he lives with his Sub-Alpha and Dom-Alpha siblings Kim Seokjin and Kim Kahashi...
13.7K 1.1K 24
In the midst of preparations for the Royal wedding of the King and his lover, the tidings of King's death arrives like a hit on his lover, Seokjin. ...
166K 9.7K 50
In a world where you are defined by your rank, two souls struggle to come to grips with who they really are. Neither feel like they truly belong. Nei...