Dragons vs. Wolves (Dragons v...

Від ForestMist

Xera is a teenage girl who lives by herself in the middle of the woods. Her parents were killed in a raid and... Більше

Once Upon a Boy in a Box
Cry Cry Cry
Tuck Your Tail and Run!
I'd Rather Not Sleep With The Fish
One Fight is Not Enough
When Asked For Help, Just Laugh
BANG YOUR HEAD!
Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs
I Wonder What It Feels Like To Go Broke On Fish
That Little Charmer
How To Make People Come Running
I Hate It When That Happens
Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1 Year Later
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
The Sequel is out!

Chapter 53

1K 48 4
Від ForestMist

Xera's P.O.V.

I was half way to what I think what the dungeon when I heard a 'psst'. What was that? I look around and I noticed a girl with black hair waving her hand at me while hiding behind a bunch of barrels. I smile then hold my finger up to my mouth and motion for her to be quiet. I look to see her shaking her head at me in a panicky way. I'll just find a way over to her to see what she wants.

I peek my head out from behind a bear statue and search for guards. I don't see any so I walk out and head towards her direction. I didn't even think about keeping my look out because the minute I seen Stereo's eyes widen then I knew something bad was going to come.

I slowly turned around to see a mad Porter with a bruised face. I intertwine my fingers and give him the most innocent smile I could when I had those "oh crap" thoughts running through my mind.

Porter: Going somewhere Xera?

Me: Umm noo? What makes you think that?

Porter: Maybe the sneaking around or the fact that you're trying to give me the puppy dog eyes.

Me: I wasn't giving you the puppy dog eyes, why would I do that when I could just beat you up again?

Porter: I wasn't trying to fight you.

Me: But you're looking for a fight now.

Porter: Well yeah! You knocked me unconscious!

Me: I thought you said I was small?

Porter: What does that have to do with anything?

I had to think of something quick to keep him distracted. I really hope that Stereo does something, and soon.

Me: I should be weaker than you.

Porter: You're a dragon. I'm not.

Me: So then why'd you try to hit me?

Porter: I didn't! I just said I wanted to talk!

Me: Umm okay. But I really have to go to the bathroom, can you show me where it is?

Porter: Nice try.

Me: Nice try on what?

I really do have to go to the bathroom. All of a sudden, I get tackled and then I feel like I'm going to puke from all the swirling and tummy jerking. I look beside me and see Stereo with a smile on her face.

Stereo: I got us out of there before things got bad.

Me: Well I'm glad but what about Izabella, Dylan, and Lucas?

Stereo: I already sent them back. I found them in the dungeon and as soon as I let them out, they all poofed back to the castle.

Me: So everyone is waiting for us to arrive then?

Stereo: Yup!

Maybe Porter and Dominic won't know where our kingdom is and they won't rebel. I mean, they are in the middle of a war with another kingdom. I don't think they have time to try to fight us too....right?

We arrived back in the castle and I landed hard on my butt. Well that's going to leave a bruise. I looked around to see that nobody was in the entrance. I guess they all are in the hospital wing. All of a sudden, I got the feeling that I was going to puke again and ran to the nearest bathroom.

I got there and puked in the toilet. Stereo walked in with a slight smile on her face and held my hair back.

Stereo: Must be from the journey. It made me sick too.

Me: Yeah, hopefully.

We sat there and just talked about how she found the others and me in the castle and she asked how I found out they were there in the first place. I finally felt like I wasn't going to puke again and got up and rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash.

I decided to go check on everyone in the hospital wing to make sure that nothing was fatal. As I was walking there, I felt a weird tingly feeling in my stomach. It must be that I'm just happy to be home.

Finally arriving at the hospital part of the castle, I feel my whole body light on fire when Robby hugs me as I walk in the door. I didn't realize how much I missed his hugs while I was gone. Well hopefully now we can go on our date.

Robby: Are you okay? Are you hurt? Anything wrong? Oh my god!

I just started laughing. I hugged him again and pecked him one the lips. I felt my lips warming up just from that little touch. I smile at him and nod.

Me: I'm fine. You think I'd go down that easy?

Robby: Of course not. I'm just glad that you're back here and unharmed. Having all of those people come back and being hurt didn't exactly keep me from worrying.

Me: I'm okay Robby, really.

Robby: Let's get you a check up just in case you caught a disease or something that was in the air.

Me: Might as well.

We walked into the hospital room and I was shown immediately to a table. I was talking to Dylan and Izabella who were also in there and were the only other one's conscious. They were seated on the same bed right next to the one Robby and I were sitting on. Issi and Lucas took up there other two beds and they were knocked out. The nurse told me that they were okay and that they both just needed a couple of stitches and a lot of rest.

The nurse took four little test tubes of blood from me to make sure nothing was in my blood stream. She put a Scooby Doo band-aid on it and I told her that I'm never taking it off.

I started to get sleepy and let my mind wonder. I rested my head on Robby's shoulder and just sat there thinking. Is Stereo going to be tested for unknown things in her blood too? Where did she go anyways? I wonder if her and Darrek are doing good? Will anything bad come back from my blood tests? Where will me and Robby go for our date?

Nurse: Okay guys, I want you all to just stay in bed and rest tomorrow. Meaning, no training, no getting up for meals, no running around playing jokes on each other. Are we clear?

Me: I love food too much to give it up for a day, I'm going to go to the dining room for food.

Nurse: No, you will stay in bed. I will talk to the staff and have them deliver it to your rooms for you.

Robby: Sounds like we're going to have a lazy day in the castle. It'll be the first.

Izabella: After what I've been through in the last past week though, I think I could use a good day of just relaxing.

Dylan: Same here.

Izabella: I didn't ask you.

Dylan just looked away from her and she looked at me. I just shook my head a bit and a small smile formed on my lips. Stereo told me that they were arguing like a couple old ladies over bingo when she found them in the cells. It doesn't really surprise me though. Spending a week with someone who can get annoying quickly would make me crabby too.

Me: We gotcha nurse. Bed rest tomorrow and that's that.

Nurse: Exactly Xera. I should have all of your blood tests done within the next three days so until then, no major activities.

Me: Can I go on a date?

The nurse just looked at me like I was crazy. Izabella and Dylan smiled at me lightly.

Nurse: With who?

I just pointed to Robby and it made him blush like mad. I thought it was adorable but the little glare he gave me told me he thought different. I just laughed at him. He's cute when he's embarrassed.

Nurse: I guess. Robby, just keep her out of trouble. We all heard about what happened last time she went out on the town.

Robby and I started laughing while Izabella and Dylan looked confused.

Dylan: What happened?

Nurse: She and the two wolf brothers, Kaden and Aiden I think are their names, went into town and brought back a couple of prisoners.

Dylan: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

Me: They seemed like nice people.

Izabella: They've done bad things though.

Me: Who hasn't?

Nurse: They jumped you when you went to get pizza for Issi.

Dylan: You brought home people who jumped you? Oh let me guess, you're friends now.

Me: Well, yeah.

Izabella looked shocked while Dylan looked outraged. I guess that wasn't the answer they wanted. I shook my shoulders then yawned. Robby hoped off the bed and turned towards me.

Robby: I think someone needs to go to bed.

Me: But I'm hungry.

Robby looked at the nurse then turned back to me.

Nurse: I'll have them send you something up.

I nodded towards them and stuck my arms out to Robby. He looks at me with confusion written all over his face.

Dylan: Oh jeez...

Robby: What?

Me: Piggyback ride?

I heard him sigh but he still turned around and let me onto his back. I grabbed ahold of him and made sure I didn't choke him. I smiled and waved goodbye to everyone and left towards our room.

When we arrived there, the food for us was already there. There was a note on the tray that simply stated for us to call them and tell them what we want for breakfast and they will bring it up in the morning. We ate our dinner, which was lobsters and fry bread and then got ready for bed.

I put on some fuzzy pajama bottoms and a tank top then climbed into bed. I was just about to pass out when Robby walked out of the bathroom after he took a shower. I can easily say that right now he looks almost irresistible. There was water still dripping down his face from his hair and he didn't have a shirt on which showed off just how good of a six pack he had. I think I felt myself drool but then I wiped in off with the back of my hand. My hand wasn't wet so I guess I wasn't drooling but my god was he worth it. My eyes finally met his and he was smirking at me.

Me: Don't even start.

Robby: Like what you...

Me: Don't. Just come join me in bed, I'm tired.

Robby laughed at me then towel dried his hair so his pillow wouldn't be all wet. He climbed into bed with me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I smiled to myself and snuggled closer to him. I felt so secure in his arms. I looked up and kissed his nose.

Me: Good night Robby.

He reached down and kissed my forehead.

Robby: Good night my love.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Concrete Angel Від TheQuietHufflepuff

Детективи / Трилер

5.6K 115 50
Life is no bed of roses for Emma Rodriguez. In fact, she deems it nothing short of hell. When a friend of hers has a hands on experience with the su...
65K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
124K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
Eclipse Від Sneha Venkatraman

Перевертні

8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...