me, u& hennessy | K.F

Von naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Mehr

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

twenty six.

6.1K 203 23
Von naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Sitting down on the bed I pulled Micah away from the edge of the bed and resumed my show but down the volume of the Tv, "so what do y'all wanna do today?"

"I wanna go the park" Layla spoke up but kept her eyes on her iPad screen.

"You wanna go back after that lil girl done pushed you off the swing?"

That was a whole different experience in it self cause I really had to speak like one parent cause I bet if I didn't homegirl's moms would've dismissed my ass cause I'm a little girl to her.

I told Kay to take Leon back to the car cause I didn't want him to see his sister crying cause when one start crying both of them do. Usually.

After I spoke to her moms she got the lil stubborn girl to apologise to Layla the mom bought Layla ice cream to cheer her up, and also gave her a five dollar bill which the biggest smile on her face.

The lil girl watched that whole interaction with a mug on her face as she stared at Layla's five dollar bill and her ice cream and started to complain about her missing ice cream when that started to happen I bid my goodbyes and left.

The mom is cool and all but I wanna know what happened when she raised homegirl cause something ain't right.

"Yes. KayKay told me that if she hurts me again, I should tell you to call him" she revealed.

But speaking of that nigga he left earlier this morning cause he claimed that he had things to do, in which one of those things would've been taking Layla and Bree to the mall but Ion know why he needs to me to go with them.

"Why would you needa call him if I'm right here?" I asked and pulled down Micah top since his lil ass keep running all around the bed, I sure as hell don't wanna be the one responsible if he in the hospital.

So I had to take him and lock him between my arms.

And this is exactly why I can't have a child of my own, as I said a million times before my patience is way too fucking low to deal with them.

I'll get irritated and start shouting then they'll probably end up getting neglected. Real shit.

"I don't know Lani" she shrugged and slightly raised her hands as she did so "but please can we go?" She pleaded with her doe eyes.

"You gon get ya self ready?" I asked cause I cannot be bothered to get up and get her ready as well, Micah and Leon if he decides to follow us. "Aight go on" I dismissed and she jumped off the bed calling for her brother.

I got up and walked towards Micah's bag so I could get out some clothes for him, I put him in red Nike shorts, a white tee, with black and red J's. 

I took the lil chain out from underneath his top and let it sit on top of the t-shirt I picked him up and put him on the floor so he could walk around for a bit.

I got myself ready which consisted of getting out my inside clothes, I put on a long grey unitard with an oversized plaid top and for my shoes I kept on my foam runners.

Not forgetting my cross body purse of course, I would be nothing without it.

"Come on Micah" I waited for him to walk over to me and once he did I picked him up and took my time walking down the stairs.

Once I reached the bottom I put him back down and walked into Layla's room to see her standing in a Fall fit during the beginning of summer.

"Layla you're gonna sweat in that" I muttered and walked towards her dresser. I miss being the younger sibling cause this shit is ass with one two many responsibilities.

I picked out some cute denim dungarees shorts, with a white and pink top, I found some white sneakers in her closet that were kinda already dirty and put them on her.

I sat her down in between my legs and began to do her hair "you want two buns or one?"

"One!" She replied and sighed with relief, I put some gel around her hair and brushed it up, I wrapped the hair tie around her hair leaving it kinda loose.

I took out some of her baby hairs and swooped them, once I finished that I put my hands under her arms to lift her up to her feet "your brother not coming?"

"No" she frowned and put her iPad down.

"Oh well let's go" I grabbed Micah's hand and quickly texted Shania that I was going to the local park just incase her ass finally decided to come back 'home'.

She surprisingly message me back and told me that she's coming to meet me, I let Layla walk in front of me and held Micah's hand as I don't want him to run off and have me chase him.

We got to the end of the road and I grabbed Layla's hand until we had safely crossed then let go, allowing her to skip down the street.

When she realised she got too far she'll stop and wait for me to catch up before she decided to continue running.

And if I let her leave in the fit she decided to put on her ass would've been sweating bullets by now, and it's the end of May so the sun ain't even hitting too hard yet, it's kinda hot but there's a breeze that calms it down a lil.

Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand I saw an incoming FaceTime call with Kay's contact at the top.

I answered the call and saw him with the phone resting in his lap, a hood covering the top part of his face and the palm of his hand resting on his chin.

"Wassup mami?" He asked and pushed back his hood a lil bit then brought a blunt up to his lips.

"Not much" I shrugged even though he couldn't see it cause I kept the phone facing the sky since I have to keep my eyes focused on Layla "we on the way to the park right now".

"We?" He said mid inhale.

"Yeah me, Layla and Micah" I replied switching the camera around so he could see Layla skipping but then stop and turn to face a store.

"Lani we can get ice cream?" She asked now turning to face me.

"When the ice cream man come, yeah" I agreed and pushed her forward so she can continue walking, she grabbed the bottom of my plaid top and walked beside me.

"How long you staying there for?" I heard Kay ask.

"Umm for a couple hours, I'm not sure. It's nice out though" I lifted up the camera and finally showed my face and some part of my fit.

I pulled the top up a lil bit since it was slipping and posed as if I was filming myself, Kay's lil ass took a FaceTime photo.

"Eww nigga don't be taking pictures of me" I mugged and brought the phone back down.

"You my girl. Imma take pictures of you whenever I feel like it" he said with a lil attitude.

Rolling my eyes I put my phone in my purse and picked up Micah and held Layla's hand so we could cross the road. 

Looking to my left then to my right I quickly crossed the road when we got back onto the sidewalk, I put Micah back down and let go of Layla's hand since we nearing the park.

I took out my phone and saw Kay looking at the camera with a mug, "sorry I had to the cross the road real quick" I explained before he could open up his mouth and say some.

"It's cool" he waved it off but the way he said it was irking me.

I squinted down at the screen now mugging him "why you say it like that?"

"How you want me to say it?" He shot back and leaned over to grab some, he dropped the phone on his lap and I heard a lighter and saw the orange tone of the flame.

I pushed the gate open to the park and grabbed Layla's hand before she ran off "you remember what I told you last time?"

"Yes" she responded to quickly; eager to run off.

"What I say?"

"Not too go far.. or to talk to strangers" she said trying to remember the last thing "I remember now! Come to you if something happens!"

"Yeah now you can go" I let go of her hand and she ran of screaming.

"Izzy!!!" Which only could only be her friend and I made sure she ran off to another child with that I went to go sit by one these picnic tables.

I put Micah on table and sat down and rested my arms on the table. "You coming to meet me after?"

"Depends on what ya lil ass wanna do" he shrugged.

"Who said I wanted to do anything" I stated squinting down at the camera and he chuckled.

"Excuse me?" I heard a lil voice say from in front of me looking up I saw three girls probably around thirteen standing in front of me.

"Yeah?" I responded with a low voice cause now I'm confused as fuck.

"Can we take a picture with you?" She asked and I looked behind her to see the two girls in the back giggling as if they were meeting their celeb crush or some shit.

"I ain't tryna be disrespectful or none but a picture for what?" I asked my eyebrows now furrowed.

"Girl you deadass? You basically famous, everyone talking bout it but too scared to come up to you cause of your boyfriend" she explained and I looked back to see the girl's nodding their heads.

Me? Famous? That's some you don't hear everyday.

"All of you want one?" I asked as I stood up.

They nodded their heads and the two in the back squealed, I stood next to her and posed as they took a picture one by one, once that was over they thanked me and walked away squealing amongst themselves.

I did my check on Layla then sat back down "I'm so confused right now" I chuckled and fixed my self on the bench.

"Why? My baby got fans and shit" he hyped up but what's there to hype up for real.

"Cause I'm basically a nobody" I responded in a duh tone "the only thing is that I'm dating a rapper but you an ordinary person to me".

"Word to my mother you ain't a nobody" he mumbled "but ya ass ain't seen all these pages talking bout you and shit?"

"No I deactivated my account cause I can't handle allat right now" I sighed and glanced up to quickly check on Layla.

"Fuck is ya ass doing? Reactivate that shit. You wanna do music so you can't let niggas make you take down ya shit feel me?" He spoke with too much aggression his ass had me ready to end the call.

"You right but Imma do that later" I waved it off and moved on with the conversation "them girls were talking bout some you famous but they only wanted a pic cause you my nigga" I scoffed.

"Leilani believe in ya self" he chuckled "ain't everything always bout a nigga" he slouched in his seat and looked down with his low eyes.

"You never answered my question on if you coming by me later".

"You should already know I was" he licked his lips and pulled the hood down so it was covering his face again.

"Leilanii!!" I heard from behind me.

Turning around I saw Shania, Leon and Setty, I stood up and waited for Shania to meet me halfway cause I didn't wanna leave Micah alone.

"Ugh I missed you!!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You can't even say you missed me when you left for two days, willingly" I dramatically sighed and pulled away.

"Girl you know I ain't do it on purpose but I got tea, like lots of it" I walked back up to the picnic table and sat down, "whose baby is this?"

"Dayani's baby boy, you remember her?"

"Yeah. That's homegirl with the curly hair that was dating Kerrion?" She questioned to which I nodded my head and noticed Layla running towards me with a girl behind her.

"Setty you just gon act like I don't exist?" I joked and got up to give him a side hug.

"Damn Lani ya ass stopped talking two seconds ago, but nah wassup you good?"

"Yeah I'm good, wassup with you ya ass is mad quiet" I picked up Layla and gave her my phone so she can speak to her favourite person.

"Nah I'm just chilling" he moved to sit down and Leon played with Micah.

The theme song of the ice cream van played from the top of the street causing all the kids to scramble to their parents "come on" I told Layla since I told her I'll get her ice cream.

"KayKay I'm gonna speak to later, okay?"

"Aight" I heard him mumble she passed the phone back to me and ran off with the girl and Leon.

"I miss you already" I said into the mic and made kissing noises before I ended it.

I made it to the ice cream van and they were already discussing which ice cream they wanted, I waited behind the two kids in front of me and when they left I put Leon, Layla and the lil girl in front of me.

"Layla what ice cream do you want?" She pointed at the blue ice cream with sprinkles and shit on it, "what about you Leon?" He pointed at some double cone and the man asked him what he wanted on it.

"Layla do you know if your friend can get ice cream?" I asked cause as I said Ion wanna be the one responsible for a child ending up in the hospital or in trouble.

Knowing kids they be telling you they allowed something or they won't tell you their allergic, Layla shrugged so I chose not to get her one, the man gave Layla and Leon their ice cream.

"What do we say?"

"Thank you!" They replied and stood off to the side.

"Can I get one of those wafer ice creams please also can I get some tissues?" He nodded and turned around to slide open the freezer to pick it up, I gave it to Micah to carry since it was his.

He reached over and gave me a packet of tissues, thanking him I took some out and put them on the lil shelf on table he had in the side.

"You're total is $4.95" I gave him a five dollar bill and told them to start walking, I turned around and followed after them I didn't bother waiting for the five cents.

We got back to Setty and Shania they had sat down and ate their ice cream and I helped Micah eat his, I also told Layla and Leon not to get ice cream all over themself because they'll attract bugs.

But I ain't lying.

"Shania care to tell me why you didn't come back?"

She shook her head and leaned to lean on Setty "nah girl we gotta wait till we get back cause..".

"It better be good" I mumbled and looked over at Leon and Layla properly eating their ice cream without a mess or the ice cream dripping all over their hands.

They must be terrified of bugs.
––

We made it back and I had ended up giving three kids a bath and my back was hurting like crazy and I was ready to sleep but I had to feed them on top.

We ended up leaving around six cause we all ended up having fun, some kids recognised Setty and they ended up staying with us and they gathered a big group of kids.

So we played hide and seek around the whole damn park, we played tag, some played ding dong ditch but I couldn't really participate since I had to run with a baby in my arms.

Eventually we had this big ass water gun fight, I don't even know when and how the water guns spawned but when they did Setty thought it would be okay to spray me and Shania.

We ended up finding some, filled them up and drenched his lil ass and from this everyone joined in, so by the end of the whole thing our asses was dripping in water so I decided to go back before anyone started to sneeze and get sick.

"What do y'all wanna eat?" I asked as we all sat in the living room watching this Netflix series.

"We can go out to eat?" Shania suggested and I thought about it for a lil minute.

"Leon, Layla you wanna go to a restaurant?" They both looked over at me and nodded their heads.

"I guess we going out" I muttered.

"Yay!!" Layla shouted and got off the couch with her brother, I had fed Micah something to eat right before I had put him to bed and he was running all around the park and I did everything in my power to not get him to sleep.

I had him walk everywhere cause the second anyone picks him up he's going sleep, he was fussy all the way back, during his bath and when I fed him.

But doing this was the only way I knew that he was gonna sleep through the night, especially since he had his hot chocolate before he slept.

I'm already knowing that sleep bouta hit crazy.

I walked into Layla's room to find something for her to wear I picked out these cream pants with black oversized graphic tee and Adidas sneakers that matched.

I laid them out and called her over so I could the fit on, for her hair I kept out since it was still damp so it just hung over her shoulders.

She ran out the bedroom so I went back in the living to call Leon he followed me into his bedroom and I walked towards his dresser trying not to make noise since Micah sleeping in here.

For him I picked out these light washed jeans, with a blue graphic hoodie and some sneakers that matched his fit, I freshened up his hair and let him go.

And I took my tired self up the stairs to go find something to wear, I walked into the bedroom and Shania was doing her makeup something I'm one too lazy to do today.

I went towards my closet to find something real quick, I chose to wear:

a/n with or without the puffer

I sat on the end of the bed to smoke a blunt whilst Shania was finishing up her makeup, "Imma just tell you now" Shania spoke up referring to the tea she wanted to spill me, "so we made it official" she started and I slowly nodded.

Cause I know what she bouta say but I still said something "I'm happy for you".

"Thank you but what I really wanted to say is that I went over to his house like we know, she smoked together and you know I ain't a smoker so I feel like something took over me that night.

We started kissing, touching on each other, one thing led to another.. you get where I'm going with this?"

"Yes Nia" I sighed "I already knew and you just confirmed it for me" I lightly chuckled and brought the blunt up to my lips.

"What? How?"

"Shania we sisters I know everything that's going on, and I asked Kay yesterday and he told me that he probably drilled your shit so all I needed was for you to tell me" I shrugged and got up to open the window.

"You'on feel like he took advantage of you? Cause you not no smoker" I just had to ask cause every boy Shania done been with she ain't had sex with them.

"No. I told him I wanted it, it was bout time I lost it anyway" she shrugged and I just shook my head cause Setty better not try me when it comes to Shania cause she's one girl I don't play about with.

"Buttt.. we not gon talk about you dancing on him on his IG story?" She asked giving me suggestive eyes.

"This ain't no tit for tat, he's my nigga I can dance on him but I wasn't expecting him to post it" I blew out the smoke and pushed the curtain out the way so it wouldn't smell when I'm finished.

"Ion know if you peeped but that nigga story be filled with you, if y'all stay together long enough I wouldn't be surprised if he confess his love or some shit" she chuckled but I just shook my head.

"It's not like that for real, I ain't gon lie though he's mad clingy on top of Leon and Layla I feel like that nigga is my third child sometimes".

"You go together real bad, and he hasn't given a reason for me to hate him. And he better not too" she scoffed as she fixed her baby hairs real quick.

I tapped the ash off by using the wall and re lit the blunt, "nah Dougie told me he love a relationship so maybe he might give sweetheart this time round".

Who knows for real.

"We getting an Uber? Cause if we are you needa book that shit right now".

"I'm ten steps ahead of you cause the Uber bout five minutes away" I mumbled and double checked just incase it was nearing quicker than I expected.

"Aight I'm ready" she sighed and stood up as she did one good glance at her appearance, I closed the window and curtain and left the room altogether.

I put my phone into my purse and went to go get Leon and Layla "come on" I waited on them so I could close and lock the door behind them.

The Uber was now down the street so I put out my blunt and put it into my lil plastic tube with another blunt rolled to the best of my ability with nails.

This why when I get my nails done I just be buying them pre rolls cause I don't have the time or patience to be sitting there fiddling with a blunt when I could get a cone.

"You know where you headed?" The driver asked once we were all in the car.

"Sorta" I replied and took out my phone to tell Kay what the plan is if he decided to come meet me.
———

edited

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

241K 7.6K 48
๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
10.3K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
149K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
1.3K 35 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...