𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

By storiesbyfaye

"You're allowed to touch me and pretend we're together, But you're not allowed to kiss me." "We'll see about... More

𝐀/𝐍
𝟏 || 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝟐 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟑 || 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝟒 || 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝟓 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟔 || 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟕 || 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝟖 || 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝟗 || 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟎 || 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟏𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟐 || 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝟏𝟑 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟓 || 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟔 || 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟏𝟕 || 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟏𝟖 || 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟗 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟎 || 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝟐𝟏 || 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟐𝟐 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝟐𝟑 || 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛
𝟐𝟓 || 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝟐𝟔 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟕 || 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟐𝟖 || 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟐𝟗 || 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟎 || 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝟑𝟏 || 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟑𝟐 || 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟑 || 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟒 || 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝟑𝟓 || 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟔 || 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝟑𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐛𝐚𝐠
𝟑𝟖 || 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
𝟑𝟗 || 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐔𝐩
𝟒𝟎 || 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟏 || 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐭
𝟒𝟐 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭
𝟒𝟑 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟒𝟒 || 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝟒𝟓 || 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟔 || 𝟓 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟒𝟖 || 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝟒𝟗 || 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟎 || 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝟓𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟓𝟐 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝟓𝟑 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟓𝟒 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝟓𝟓 || 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟓𝟕 || 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟓𝟖 || 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓𝟗 || 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝
𝟔𝟎 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝟔𝟏 || 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟔𝟐 || 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞
𝟔𝟑 || 𝐁𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟔𝟒 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝟔𝟓 || 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝟔𝟔 || 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨?
𝟔𝟕 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞
𝟔𝟖 || 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝟔𝟗 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝟕𝟎 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝
𝟕𝟏 || 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕𝟐 || 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟕𝟑 || 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐒𝐨𝐧
𝟕𝟒 || 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟕𝟓 || 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟕𝟔 || 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝟕𝟕 || 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟕𝟖 || 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝟕𝟗 || 𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 || 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦

𝟏𝟒 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

8.4K 109 29
By storiesbyfaye

SAGE DIAZ

I slam open Aces door "Ace where are you?" I shout looking for him, With my blood boiling.

He walks out of the shower, Water dripping down his abs and a smirk on his face "Need something?"

"I.. Put something on!" I turn around and for a second forget everything i was about to say.

"I have a towel, And let's not forget how you walked into my dorm." He mockingly said.

I turn around, Seeing his arms and strong arms once again "You can't keep doing this."

His finger tips running against my arm, Up and down. "Doing what?" I forgot how to speak. "Tell me. What am i doing Sage?" His finger tips sending me shock waves through my body.

"...You know what you're doing." I close my eyes and let out a deep breathe. "Lev isn't happy with what's happening."

His smirk fades and his face turns lifeless and angry "Why does it matter what he thinks?"

"Because.. We are getting to know each other." I cross my arms.

"Don't even think for a second he wants you to be with him, He just wants to get in you're pants." He looked me up and down then his eyes meeting mine again.

"Oh yeah? Then what do you want?" I say without leaving eye contact.

He took a while to answer me "You don't want to be with Lev." He shook his head and brushed his fingers through his wet dripping hair.

"And why's that? How can you tell me what i want?"

"Because, I know what you want. You want someone who can make you feel good, Let me ask.. Has Lev made you cum as hard as i do?" His words made me nervous, I knew he was right but i wasn't going to admit that.

"I.." I try to find the words and a smile goes on his face "Exactly." He then walked away, Leaving me alone with my thoughts and unsure on what to do or feel.

I walk out of Aces room and Lev is right there, He looks at me up and down and nods then walks away "Wait!" I watch him leave and i grunt.

Ace doesn't actually like girls, He wants to fuck them but he never actually likes them. Which is why i'm confused why he wants to fake date, Who is he trying to impress? Any girl at this girl would sleep with him or be with him in a heartbeat. He left me confused.

When i thought about it what made me even more confused was, What if i did remember what happened the first night between us at that party but i just didn't want to? What if i just didn't want to remember sleeping with the person who's made my life hell for years.

I decide to go to class and do my work, I haven't been in a while "Sage? Can i talk to you?" My english teacher asks.

"Uh yeah what's up." I follow my teacher to outside of the room.

"Lately.. You haven't been showing up to classes, You're not doing as well as you were doing." She handed me a piece of paper.

I felt my heart start racing, I only had one person to blame and it was Ace.

I read it and it showed how much my grades were dropping "I'll try more i promise."

She nodded and went back into the classroom. "What was that about?" Ace asked.

"Nothing." I instantly replied.

The bell goes off and i storm to my dorm room crying, Scrunching the piece of paper on the floor and throwing it. "I'm such a disappointment." I cry to myself.

I get into my bed and cry into my pillow, Until i feel a vibration under it.

Can we hang out? I want to get with Liara.

Fine.

I'm here.

I gasp, I didn't know he'd be here so fast. I sniffle my noice and quickly look in my phone camera to see if i've been crying.

Actually i'm busy right now i'll just meet you there.

Too late.

The door opens and he raises his eyebrows "Have you been crying?"

"Nope." I shrug "And if i were it would be none of you're business."

"What happened?" He voiced with concern.

"Let's just go, I'll get ready okay?" I run into my bathroom and quickly put on my outfit, heels and fix my markup.

I walk out and he roll's his eyes "More like ten minutes."

I follow him outside into his car and we drive off. We're in the car and all of a sudden he stares me at confused. "What?" I ask.

"Who did that to you? You're wrist.. They're bruised." He swiped his finger gently against the bruise.

"Oh.. It was you." I felt my cheeks blush, I was embarrassed.

His eyes widen and then he smirks, Facing his eyes back to the road.

We get there and there's a lot of people, Not just Liara. "Ace.. There's a lot of people." I look around.

"So, They're just friends okay nothing bad is going to happen." He grabs my hand and walks towards them. "Hey." I say giving them a friendly smile.

"Is this you're chic?" One of the men asks Ace "Yeah she's mine." Ace put his arm over my shoulder with a smile on his face.

Liara walked over towards us "Hey Ace." It made me want to puke how desperate they are.

We all sit down and they're passing around bong, Smoking and drinking. I look over to my left and someone's snorting cocaine next to me.

"So when did you two get together?" One of Ace friends ask me.

"A couple of months ago." I nod my head and smile.

Ace goes to kiss me on the cheek but i go and give him a hug, I knew what he was doing. "We're very happy together."

Liara face goes cold and she looks jealous. Her hand rubs on Aces knee "We should hang out sometime Ace."

"Yeah that would be cool." He nodded. "I'd like to hang out with Sage myself, Right guys? One of Aces friends start laughing and they all begin too.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ace stands up.

"Ace don't.." I pull on his arm and he doesn't look at me once, Still remaining eye contact with the person who said it.

"Bro don't take it personally just saying she's hot and has a good body you know?" He took another sip of his drink, He left Ace clenching at his jaw.

"Ace.. Sit down." I whisper to him "Don't make a scene." I say. I knew if i didn't try calm him down something bad was going to happen. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 802 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
3.9K 119 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...