The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 67- Answers and Coins

37 2 0
By racoonqueen1

*Anne's Pov*

We are cuddled up into my blanket and I listen to his steady heartbeat. I have lost track of time for how long we lie here after what just happened moments ago. Our fingers are playing with one another and I simply love the feeling of it. Right now it feels like nothing could harm us.

We hear the front door opening in the unusual quiet house and we sit up abruptly. Now we need to hurry if we want to be dressed by the time someone of them looks after us. We scramble around, trying to untangle the mess of clothes on the floor. Just in time we stand in the room, fully clothed, when Molly opens the door.

"Everything alright in here?", she eyes us.

We nod in unison and I try my best to straighten out my hair.

"How was the meeting? Any news regarding the three?"

"Nothing yet", she sighs: "I hope they are okay."

"They will be Mum. They are probably on the way to solve the mystery."

"Let's do hope so. Come down in ten minutes, the dinner is then ready."

"Thanks Mum."

She closes the door and we both hold back laughter. It feels bizarre. He warps his arms around me.

"I love you so much."

---

"Since the last time you belly seemed to grow", I blurt out, pointing at the baby bump Logan has.

She beams at me and rubs a hand over her bump. Even if she seems sick, because this pregnancy is tiring her endlessly, she is content. Cole on the other hand looks more stressed out than ever. I have never seen him that way. His hair is a mess, his face a field with signs of hormones and I best believe he hasn't changed his clothes in a week.

"It even started to kick more lately. I was so excited when I felt it the first time. Maybe the baby will hear your presence and you will see it too."

"And if not, also not bad. I put everything you need into the kitchen", I flop down on the couch.

"Thank you so much Anne. How are the Weasley's holding on?"

"Better than expected. Being with Muriel is still tough, but it got better since I avoided her completely."

"You and avoiding someone? That never happened before," says Cole coming out of the kitchen with his pudding.

"Fuck you too yeah," I say.

"Not such a language in front of the baby!", means Logan.

I turn to her in irritation: "Stop that nonsense instantly. That thing isn't even out yet, I can choose my language the way I like."

Logan wants to protest but decides to keep her mouth shut. Good for her.

"I listened to Potterwatch yesterday. I can't believe the world is as it is now," Cole mutters.

"I shouldn't think about what is going on outside this house. I am grateful we had to go and that no one has found us yet."

"Maybe them wanting us was good for us in the end. I have no idea what we would have done if we were out there."

"My father would have torn me to the Dark Lord himself and the first thing I would come back with, was a new accessory. Oh he just kicked. Quick Anne, place a hand on my belly!"

"No thank you."

Cole bursts out laughing: "If Anne doesn't take the chance, I will."

I look at them and the way they smile at each other. They have a moment and I feel like a third wheel. It's time for me to leave again.

"I shall go, we still have some stuff to do." I stand up and take my jacket.

"You already want to leave? You haven't been here much?"

"It's best if I return back soon. You need to rest. Furthermore, you will see me again. You two still need food unfortunately," I put my jacket on.

"Be safe Anne," says Logan.

I wave goodbye at them and walk out of the house. I am glad I was able to cut the visit that short. I have no capacity to sit still. I need to work out the riddle my father left me. I have the feeling it is important.

---

*George's Pov*

It is finally Easter. The order is on its way to get to Ginny and bring her here. I can see Mum running in circles, unable to be still. Another one of her children will be coming home. We already all agreed, that since we are locked safely away, we keep Ginny home from school. We won't let her return after what Fred and I found out is all happening inside the castle walls.

It's hard to believe that we now live in these conditions since moths and that it soon will be a year. The Death Eaters are growing stronger each day and the list of people who died, vanished or went missing is immensely long. With every name I find out, my stomach turns into a tighter knot. Even Anne can't stomach the news any more. She is hardly able to eat and lately she shut herself into our room. She is working on the puzzle of the book. And I am trying to distract myself we new ideas that we could work on, once we have our shop back. I can't wait for these times to happen again.

When the door opens and tumult breaks loose. I know that Ginny is finally here. Fred and I turn around at the same time and then Ginny is tackled into an embrace by our mother. The whole day we spent talking about Hogwarts and what has happened. About the fact that they started a rebellion and that they have no way of communicating outside the walls. What the new regime has done to all of them. It is disgusting to hear and yet she sits there so strong, fierce even, and ready to take on the world if necessary.

The weeks following were a haze. This situation drains out the energy from all of us. Just when I was about to lose hope, Anne runs into the kitchen, parchment clutched in her hands, as well as the book from her father.

"I have it!"

"What?", I turn around.

"I know what Harry is up to. I found out about it. I need to contact him. In any way possible. I know now what he is looking for and he needs to know too."

"What do you mean looking for?", Dad looks at her baffled.

"It doesn't matter. What you need to know is, that what they have been searching for all these times are items that help tear down the Dark Lord himself. I don't know if he knows how many there are exactly and if he knows what they are, so I need to tell him."

Ginny clears her throat: "What about Potterwatch? Maybe he knows about that podcast. You could tell about it there."

"What are the chances of him finding out about this? They are slim, aren't they?"

"I mean," Fred starts: "many people found us. Why not him? It is worth a shot. Let us repeat it every show. Maybe it will get to him?"

Anne looks nervous. "Isn't there any other way of telling him? A way were I know that he heard it?"

"I am afraid so. We can just try it that way."

"Then please let me be guest at your next Potterwatch. They need to know a few things."

---

"Thank you for having me," Anne says: "I hope it reaches the right one. I am afraid of snakes, because once they took away my cup. I had a really lovely golden cup once that I used for my tea parties. I often wore diadems, made me look pretty and jewelry. Such as medallions and rings and I loved to write into diaries. These things were very important to me and I always held them close. You should too."

Fred and I stare at each other irritated. What does she mean by that? What should this message mean exactly and why does Harry need to know about a tea party?"

"Uhm thank you," Fred tries to sounds not as irritated as we are: "Remember these important words. Now to the people who went missing since last time."

While Fred reads the names, I look to Anne confused. She only gives me a sign that she will explain later. And when she did, I was baffled. I just hope my brother and his friends know what they are doing and that they were hearing this note.

---

A few days passed and Anne repeated the same story over and over again in every podcast we made. She is nervous that the message wasn't brought along to them.

"Maybe you should also write a note into Hogwarts", Ginny says.

"How? I believed no letters are delivered there anymore?," asks Anne.

"Yes, but we found out a way to communicate with one another inside the castle walls. Remember Hermione's coin? We still use it. I just lost mine, do you still have yours?"

Anne looks at Fred and I. We should still have it. But it is somewhere in our shop and former home. We need to go back there.

(A/N: Hello peeps. I know that Harry actually found out about the diadem and snake through his visions he had from Voldemort. But for this story, I changed it that they found out throw Potterwatch and Anne. These notes where the reason, the Death Eaters even broke into their flat and wanted Anne. She had information that could kill Voldemort himself if she brought them along. Now that she finally figured them out, she realizes a lot. Her father, not only a threat with all his knowledge once again, was providing Dumbledore and helped him with the first Horcruxes. They needed to kill him because he could cause danger. Caleb tried his best that Anne was avoided, since she didn't know about what was going on. Unfortunately, she was then pushed into the whole thing and unable to escape it. They wanted her, so they could get the notes they knew about. They knew she had information that was a threat to Voldemort himself.

I hope that clears everything out for now, and I am excited to announce that very soon this story will come to an end. Thank you for still hanging around and I hope you have a good time. If you have any questions, do not fear to reach out to me. Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
134K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...
16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...