LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

JEALOUS

1.4K 88 10
By Blackmermaid44

Time flied......the supreme avatar were careful on his planning by letting all those tools fight each other....he made them all powerful enough to make their defall effective than anything else.....the envy among royals strengthened after the establishment of indraprastha where a king beheaded by the Lord and another one insulted by the sharp tongued fire born.....

Harshini could feel the heat in surroundings.....the peak of drama what happening now and she know a strike back from kauravas too will take place..... anyway that was not something bothered her.... only him mattered to her.....

In account to time...it made them closer and they know each other very well. A slight change could grasp by the other one........yet her truth remain safe with her. Somehow she hated being harshini around him....to be precise she living in the lie of Hrishika to not to lose either him or fail her father.....

The former king of the land of prestige too were aware of his daughter's certain interest over a certain archer and it's time for him to make things clear.... afterall Udaipur is not where a person forced in marriage. He were in the main palace and went directly to the library where she might be now checking the contracts and deals.....but to his disappointment when he walked in she were just deep in her thoughts with a very small smile in her lips... seeing her smiling is very rare.....

He brought her attention by saying, " Day dreaming is not acceptable while working!! "

Her smile faded as she stood to greet him and replied by pointing to the parchments, "finished already!! "

He chuckled and called by keeping a hand on the back of her shoulders, " Come!! "

They walked through the corridors and he initiated the conversation, " I have waited to see you in the throne from the moment you born my precious........Mata Durga blessed udaipur with you!!

You are not like those random princesses who born to marry some king and live with the title of queen only to give a heir!! "

After a pause he proudly declared in a loud voice, " My Daughter!!! You are the real queen who born to rule!! "

Though harshini's face were blank...her eyes glimmered in content. She came more confident by her father's trust and proud upon her potential. They took the stair to top most terrace from where they can see upto the udayavan......

On reaching there he disclosed what his real intention on meeting her, " Putrii!! Am a normal father who wish to see his daughter living with all accomplishments in life!! "

She narrowed her eyes making him continue, " Now you are in throne and it's time for you to start a family of your own!! "

She states calmly, " Brother and you are my family!! "

He chuckles as he replied, " Yes we are!! But you deserve someone by your side when you lifting this much responsibility on your shoulders and udaipur deserve a heir in next generation!! "

Harshini's eyes dims the shine realizing at the end it's all about a heir. Sure it is..... Udaipur is their priority. her father may not have even discussed about starting a family if she were not the empress....he whould have left the choice of time upto her. But now he is here for the throne he always worshipped.

She calmly replies, " Father!! Lineage could continue through brother and i..."

He cut off her, " Our custom is to pass the crown to monarch's own child!! "

She doesn't showed any emotion, it's not like she dying to rule....but it's her duty and why she hesitating for a marriage.... something about that thought doesn't sit well with her....

Udayang who were keenly observing her brought up the real issue in hand, "Putrii!!! We won't cross our borders unless we have to deal asurs.....but for the past few months you have been sneaking out so much!! "

Her eyes slightly bulged at the teasing tone and he chuckled. He assured, " Our empire provide the autonomy to choose their partners!! You can...but with one exception of you have to choose a person who will be ready to stay over here....he must not prohibit you from your duties and responsibilities!! "

Harshini felt something breaking inside her and he patted her shoulder by saying, " you have to consider this matter in serious!! "

With that he gone and all she could understand was her father assumed there is something going on between  vasusen and she. He is not against....but his priority is a heir.....her father want just a son-in-law who don't claim his daughter or her kingdom!!!
From childhood they too done everything that gained more glory for Udaipur.

Yet when it comes to marriage.... it's not a deal....she have to begin a family.  And sure she want it to be a real family...not with conditions and compromise. With only love and promises......

Somehow at that moment certain someone with radiance of sun came into her mind making her want his presence. She closed her eyes to let her soul get an glimpse of him........

************************************************************************

Karna looked his guests who are all having a royal welcome from his side.  Ashwa, suyo and his brothers are usual visitors.....but this time they accompanied by suyodhan's Priya patni, his twins and Supriya....the best friend. He don't know why she even came.... it's not like she is a bad person...but sure he know about her interest on him and it's not good for her to come over here when he clearly not gonna have any interest to her in this life.....

He welcomed them all with a warm smile while already picking up lakshman in his arm. Bhanumati smiled whereas her friend gifted him the most beautiful smile ever could she pull off. Soon the ladies and suyodhan's brothers including sushasan with kids sent to rest....the trio looked each other as they rushed to their common chamber where they could spent their own time.... it's always a vacation for them in Anga.

.
.
.
.

As hours passed bhanumati came to check on them only to find all three sleeping soundly. Emptied jars of madhira indicated the celebration they had and she literally screamed,

" Arya!!! "

A very shocked suyodhan fell from the couch and blinked open his eyes in horror.... Other two woke to find a  bhanumati who lecturing her husband. Karna slowly tried to sneak out and stopped by bhanumati,

" Bhrata!! "

Rolling his eyes he turned to her and she said, " We are here with a purpose and these two forgot it as soon as they saw you!! "

Karna became all serious and asked, " What's the matter?? "

She answered, " Marriage!! "

Instantly he looked ashwattama which made him yell, " No am not getting married!! "

Bhanu annoying said, " Radhamaa requested me to advise you!! Even your hairs getting grey old man!! Time to get married!! "

He stood dumbfounded whereas the other two snickered making her glare at them. She brought up the real matter in hand, " Look Supriya loves you unconditionally!! Even her parents are...."

Her words cut off by him, " I can't marry her!! "

" Why?? "

Suyodhan supported his friend, " I told you he won't marry anyone from royal lineage!! "

Bhanumati came silent...she wanted her brother to get married with her best friend. But for that she can't force her brother....

Ashwattama said, " What about that girl vrushali... Radhamaa very fond of her!! "

Karna literally yelled, " Enough!! "

All three of them jumped in shock. Karna himself paled at the sudden outburst. He looked bhanumati with a small smile as he said,

" Sister just don't bring this matter!! I hate to hear it....you are all my family and am happy with that!! "

With that he stormed off and other three looked each other. Suyodhan gave a ' I told you ' look to his wife..... bhanumati pointed at Guruputr,

" You influencing him a lot!! "

Ashwa retaliated, " What have I even done?? "

The husband-wife duo left him un answering......whereas karna walked with annoyance written all over his face. Not marrying a kshatriya lady is only a excuse for him....cause he clearly aware of his feeling for certain mysterious intruder....he just waiting for her to acknowledge it. If things go like this....he have to take the first step.......

When he reached his chamber his eyes bulged out seeing that giant bird who were the carrier to bring the first note from her just sitting on the window door as if he were waiting for him. Before he could take the note the bird itself flapped high twirling around making the note to fell right down at his feet. He took it and read the only sentence,

" Meet me tomorrow!! "

Feeling a stare at back he put the note into a nearby firepot and turned to find ashwattama....he raises an eyebrow made the other one shook his head and they casually fell into a normal conversation.....

************************************************************************

Both the rulers of Anga and Udaipur stared the nightsky from their balcony while indulging on the thoughts of the other one. Radha's son wondered why she suddenly send a not informing him to meet her.... it's not like he not wanted to...but there is three more days for them to meet.. anyway while having guests here, he can't spend much time with her... at least will get a glimpse of her......

On the other hand empress where frustrated....she know he having guests...but one certain guest's presence awoke her annoyance. Afterall she is Harshini....she knows everything and not the one to ignore princess supriya....she already know of everything about her favorite warrior and know of this princess who attracted to him....the thought of them together irked her.

Now she can understand why it is....he is more than a friend. His presence always melted her....his smile is what more precious to her....she know if ever she have to begin a family it is possible only with him, The feel of home......

The incarnation of supreme being's eyes were pooled with nothing but sadness at that point where two persons who have his admiration realized the most delighted feel of love....but their union is nothing but an axe to the root of pre-planned destiny.......

************************************************************************

Aditya blessed his son with illuminating soft rays down where vasusen giving away wealth. As soon as the task done karna smiled and were about to start his journey towards her when his eyes struck on the figure of a lady whom he admires walking towards him....she were quite far and he too approached her with a dashing smile....

He amused on why she came here instead of waiting.....he got stopped in midway when another pretty girl came in middle with a shy smile... supriya. He returned a warm smile and looked past her only to see his girl stood stopped in track. A frown cracked at his face finding her disappointed.... what's with that irritated look...did he done anything wrong?

Supriya quite shyly asked, " I...I got bored....will you show me around?? "

Seeing his lovely intruder going back he walked past the princess by saying, " Maybe some other time!! "

Supriya's face fell at the ignorance and she mumbled a 'ok' which he didn't heard....he long gone....

Karna literally ran behind Hrishika who storming off...he called her,
" Hrishi!! Hrishi!! Stop!! "

Seeing her not at all heeding his presence he said aloud, " Lady!!!! I don't have a whole day to run behind you!!

Am having guests!!! "

For a moment she stopped making him release a breath and the next moment she walked away more fiercely by tearing apart that relief he felt....... His face tightened in determination and paced up to her. Holding her wrist he pulled her back and made her face him to throw the question,

" What's wrong with you?? "

She pushed him by saying, " Go to your guests and leave me alone!! "

He frowned more while reminding her, " You are the one demanded my presence today!! "

She furiously stared and said by looking away, " My fault!! I didn't knew you got some other company!! "

He stepped back at that and his eyes narrowed. Now he could see the sadness behind her anger and the frown replaced with a smirk. He asked,

" Are you jealous dear?? "

She retorted back, " Me?? She is not worth of my jealous!! "

Karna's face hardened at the arrogance that dripped down from each of her words and said in a serious tone which surprised the other one, " That's not some wise words!! "

Hrishika could feel her emotions getting ruled by harshini's arrogance. She were never ever compared with these silly princess and here he made herself do that. She without a word turned and walked away.....neither he tried to stop her, but stood there watching her going away......

************************************************************************

Prince of udaipur woke from his sleep to find his sister staring at him. It's still night and not that usual for her to come to him at this hour. She is sitting in a nearby chair and were looking him while feeling guilty to behaving so foolishly back in Anga....she have to sort out it and have to meet him the next day. She won't use her magic with him yet were sure about his decision of coming there next day.

Harsh broke her thoughts by saying, " Sister you seems troubled!! "

Then only she came aware of the fact he woke and said, " Brother!! I were waiting for you to get awake..."

He came and sat on the edge of the bed by asking, " What's the matter?? "

She took some moments to say, " He making me feel all those emotions I never experienced or restrained!! "

Harsh choked at that and started to laugh hard....but his laugher went died when she just declared, " I Love Him! "

Harsh gapes at her and said, " So?? "

She said in a matter of fact tone, " few days back father insisted me to get married and if I ever start a family...it will be with him!! "

Harsh interfered, " But he don't know your real identity and you know of his decision of getting married to a commoner only!! "

Harshini paled at that and said, " If two persons truly love each other then nothing else matters!!

But I have to know whether he too feels same or not!! "

She was about to walk away when he reminded, " Whatever consult with father first before determining something serious and don't forget our priority is always...."

His sentence completed by her, " Udaipur!!! "

He smiled at that and she left as fast as wind......

************************************************************************

Here in Anga after returning to his palace karna tried to cover the sad and frustrated face. He were angry on himself....if she behaved rudely, then it was a positive sign...she too feeling the same way as he and here he just pissed her more instead of assuring her and wiping those insecurities......

He can't no more wait.... isn't it already late? Yes he have to take a step forward to build his own family with her. He will go to meet her the next day....if she too feel as him then she will be there on tomorrow to not let this issue cause any rift between them........

That day he spent with his guests.....they all went for a outing and at evening visited the famous temple near forest. Suyodhan's twins were his and ashwa's responsibility. What he got to know from the journey is supriya is very serious about him...he should make her understand.

That's why at night when he found her alone in garden he went straight to her. Seeing him her face blossomed in a smile. He smiled in return and understood not every royal princesses seek high born princes.

He cleared his throat and asked to initiate the convo, " How is the stay here?? "

She just mumbled back, " Good!! "

He smiled at that and she looked him...bhanu already told about his disinterest on a marriage with her. Yet she have to open her heart to him now, maybe this is the last chance....

She continued as if answering his question, " It's good to stay around you!! I don't feel like going back!! "

He interrupted her, " There is someone else!! "

He found her getting agitated at that and he continued, " All my heart...soul...time....love.....everything about me is truly devoted to her!! She will be the only lady in my life!! "

After a pause he said, " You are the first person am saying about her!! Let it be in your heart only!! "

Supriya returned a smile and blinked away the tears. She were truly sad...but not a evil minded to snatch a man from someone else. She walked back to her chamber without saying anything and he felt she needs time.....

hardly both the rulers knew true love always costs something precious.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 6.5K 47
Major Jayant Roy, who got killed in a commando mission, got a unique chance to reincarnate as Duryodhana by Mahadev himself. Now he has only a single...
8.3K 544 40
Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love ..... ●●●●●●●●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●●●●●●●● Karna i...
41.6K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
26.7K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...