Heroes react (re-try)

Por christopherneilgeorg

UA students, their parents, pro heroes and previous OFA users watch superhero media. (Starting over since th... Más

Introductions
One punch man 1x1: the strongest hero
Ex-aid Kamen rider 1: i'm a kamen rider!
HalaCG + v!deku
A poll about the MCU
KR zero-one 1: i'm the president and a kamen rider
Death battle: rogue vs wonder woman
poly Ships
A bit of a holiday present
One punch man 1x2: the lone cyborg
Question about spider man
kamen rider ex-aid 1x2: another prodigy with a "no thank you"?"
My hero academia 1x1: izuku midoriya: origin
My hero academia 1x2: what it takes to be a hero
My hero academia 1x3: roaring muscles
My hero academia 1x5: what i can do for now
So.. it's been a bit...

My hero academia 1x4: start line

374 6 1
Por christopherneilgeorg

The episode starts with izuku narrating. "U.A. High school's hero course. A training school for those whose goal is to acquire the necessary qualifications needed for pro heroes. Among similar courses across the country, theirs is the most popular and most competitive, and their acceptance rate is less than one in three hundred every year.

"Man, it's that low." Thought mr. jiro in shock. That comment also giving the students a large sense of pride.

He than continued with "the hero who refused a national honor award. The number one hero, all might. The hero who resolved the most incidents in history.. the fiery hero "Man, it's that low." Thought mr. jiro in shock. That comment also giving the students a large sense of pride., endeavour. The winner of the best jeanist award eight years in a row... best jeanist. Graduating from U.A. Is a hero requirement for becoming a great hero. And so, i also tackled the U.A. Entrance exam. I will take... the first step toward my dream of becoming a hero!"

"Now hold on a damn minute. While they all are great heroes. That's not true." Said kamui wood. "Yeah, i kind of get caught up in the fact i get accepted." Said izuku scratching the back of his neck.

We are than brought to the "U.A. High school hero course entrance exam location. Battle center B.". Meanwhile several people are talking among themselves. As the new OFA user is visually nervously sweating buckets.

"Now that i think about it. I didn't see how this went." Commented momo as the other recommended students also agreed. Izuku than turned around and asked "just curious. But what do you guys know about this?". Which momo and shouto thought for a moment and said "only something about a large robot and that deku had saved ochako." Setsuna than added "for us, i think jurota had given kaibara a really bad wedgie, right." Which caused the two to blush. Jurota than embarrassed explained "someone had launched a robot far into the air and kaibara was going to be crushed if i didn't. I was aiming just for the back of clothes. But i had grabbed his undergarments by accident." Kaibara than added "yeah, i had pain there for almost two whole days because he was running when he grabbed me and i was stuck because someone had some glue kind of stuff on the ground." Which made kojiro ask "which center were you in?" "D. Why?" "That was me." He answered in shame. "Oh, well. It's fine. Nobody get hurt. So, don't feel ashamed for it. Okay. Buddy." Said yosetsu trying to cheer him up.

Which it than flashes back to mic explaining the rules of this part of the exam. Which izuku thought to himself while looking at the other exam takers "mock battles... how can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their quirks.

"Oh look, shoji and aoyama are there." Pointed mina

Kosei than said "hey wait, is that juzo next to shoji's arm.". "Oh no. I was with mister explosive over there.". "Oh. Okay."

Izuku than noticed a familiar face. "Oh, it's the person i met at the school gates! The nice person! She was assigned to the same battle center, huh?".

"Why is the only think you remember about is that she nice?" Asked mr. uraraka. "Well sir, when you've been bullied for a decade by everyone "Nice person." Really narrows who i'd be talking about." Answered Izuku as ochako started feeling a tic of anger it the greenettes former classmates. "Fair enough. All because he was born quirkless. Shame" grumbled the man as for what little he's seen and interacted with the boyfriend of his daughter. He could see that he was a good person to his than continuously broken bones.

"Oh yeah, i have to thank her for earlier." To which he started to robotically walk over to her.

Which ochako giggled at his awkwardness. "But i don't remember him thanking me than." Thought the gravity heroine.

Which he than gets grabbed by the shoulder, so he turns around and says tenya.

"Oh, That's why." She Concluded. Meanwhile tensei is thinking worried "oh no, what is tenya gonna do now."

To which he thinks "he's here, too?" In surprise. Tenya than looks to where was izuku walking, seeing ochako he says. "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?".

Which tensei just dropped his head into hands.

To which the greenette panickly says "n-n-no, of course not...". Which several others notice with one saying "that guy's the one was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?" With another one saying "the one winced after being called out.". With a third concluding "at the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?. Which they all had a collective "lucky for us.".

"Again, prez. What the hell." Said kyoka. "Guys, come on. Give him a break. He didn't know me. As far as he could tell, i could've had been trying to get her to fail.". "I guess, but honestly i think talking to you would've calmed my nerves." Stated ochako.

Izuku than thinks to himself "i feel like the others think they lucked out because i'm here...".
"OKAY, START!" Present mic than suddenly announced. Which everyone was just standing there before mic continued "what's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!". Which izuku while staring at mic than noticed that everyone has already taken off.

Kendo in surprise asked "Wait, you didn't get a countdown?". "No, did you?". "Yeah. Cementoss give us a minute long one or something like that.".

"Yeah, mic and aizawa are the only that don't." Commented hound dog.

We see izuku running with a fairly large gap between him and the mob of other examinees. Izuku is thinking to himself "i'm behind. Calm down, calm down. It's fine. It's fine! I have all might with me.". With that, we are than brought back to when izuku Had just eaten the hair.

several people shuddered at the thought of it.

"All right! You swallowed The hair, right?" Said all might confirming if he had. Izuku than comments "i don't feel any different, though...". Which the blond laughs and says "of course not! What do you think the stomach does? Well, you'll feel something in two or three hours." Showing a digital clock that has "06:15." On it's screen. Izuku than says "i'm so nervous... i need to hurry back, take a shower, and eat breakfast.". All might goves him one piece of advise. "You have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. You didn't even get to take it for a test drive... prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body. I don't have time to explain detail, so i'll just tell you this. When you use my quirk, one for all, squeeze your buttocks and this inside your heart-" with narration being cut off by a robot smashing through a wall.

"Wait, stop. Every time you use it, you have to squeeze your ass." Said kaminari barley containing his laugh.

"No, it turns out he was messing with me." Corrected the ninth user. "Oh, when did you learn that?" Asked momo. Izuku cringing said "... after the shie hassaikai raid.". Which caused the entire audience to explode in laughter. Meanwhile ochako trying to comfort him in his embarrassment.

Which izuku identified as a "one point. The robot than notices the student and says "target acquired. I'll kill you!". Izuku than thinks to himself "it's coming! It's coming! It's coming! Why can't i move? Idiot, why?!".

Inko than curled up in worry of her son. "Please, be careful. Baby." She thought.

But just as the robot was about to strike, a flash of light appeared and the robot was shown to be throughly destroyed. A familiar voice than rings out with "thanks for distracting it!".

To which several member of class 1-A called "aoyama!".

And than everyone favorite frenchman says "Merci! We made a good team. But i don't think we'll meet again. adieu!" Before sprinting away.

And like that. His classmates looked at him. Ochako than says "really, aoyama.". "I mean, at this point i wasn't really impressing anyone." Said izuku defending his friend.

Mic than announces over the intercom "six minutes and two sounds left!". Which made izuku panic more and start franticly search for still live robots. Where here comes across the main area with students and robots all over the road. Izuku than looked to his right to see ochako and say to himself "the nice person!" While she floats four robots into the air and than releasing them. Which she than counts to herself "that's twenty-eight points...!" While breathing heavily.

"Good job, baby." Said mr. uraraka cheering loudly. Which in turn embarrassed her.

Which we than see iida rider kick a robot with him declaring "forty-five points!". Izuku than started to see several other claiming their points, so he starts thinking "the number of enemies is decreasing fast! Oh no!" With tears in his eyes.

"Man, how did he get in." Thought kirishima as he saw how bad he seemed to be doing. Which several others had the same thought.

Meanwhile in a observing room, we hear several teachers talking among themselves. "The examinees have nit been informed of the numbers of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there." While showing camera feed of izuku, tenya and aoyama with the former seemingly just staring into the camera.
The voice of nezu than continues "information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. And pure combat ability" while switching camera feeds of shoji, tenya once again, aoyama and katsuki in that order.

To which the students in question had a feeling of pride for being used as examples of these traits.

Nezu finishes with "these basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test." While showing the faces of nezu, cementoss and ectoplasm." Than the voice of Midnight said "doesn't this year's group look promising?". But vlad(?) adds "well, we can't know for sure yet.". Before pushing a button.

Which ochako leaned over and said "oh, here we go." Slightly excited for izuku's big moments.

To which several wires and building started to break and the ground started rumbling. izuku than looked up to see a kaiju-sized robots. Which caused him to remember mic saying "an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it.".

"That seems like a bit more than a "obstacle.". Right," remarked mitsuki.  "Yeah, but their is a point." Said midnight.

Which izuku in shock thinks to himself "isn't it a little too big?". The 0 pointer than proceeds to throw a punch into the streets. Causing strong gusts to blow through the street. Which in fear izuku's legs have given out and several others have started running away. "An overwhelming threat. How people act after they've seen this shows their true nature." One of the teacher had said while it slowing down to show that tenya was of the one to run past midoriya. Izuku than started to crawl away while saying "this isn't funny! I have to run away! I'll get points as i run... shoot, shoot, shoot, i'm still at zero points!".

"I don't think that main problem right now." Remarked mitsuki. "Yeah, but i was pretty focused on making it in. So." Explained izuku.

Mic than announces "less than two minutes left!". Izuku than started to spiral "two minutes! It'll be watsed. Everything all might gave me... will be wasted!" His training arc flashed before his eyes.

Ochako than tensed up even though in her mind, she know that he had passed.

Than a female voice could be heard call of pain. Which Izuku heard and turned to see "the nice person." With her leg caught under rubble. Which izuku remember "it'd be bad luck if you fell, right?".

To which the uraraka parents started to stress, since they haven't heard much about how her exam went.

Izuku than started to run towards the machine while narration was happening "there is absolutely no merit in taking on that faux villain. But that creates the opportunity... for it to shine brightly..." to which we see OFA charging through his legs. To which he jumped causing a gust to blow ochako's hair. OFA is than charged in his fist, Tearing through his sleeve and as he is flying towards the robot, all might could be heard "squeeze your buttocks... and yell this inside your heart— Smash...!" As he throws the punch, completely indenting the zero pointer "face" and disabling it. All might than smirks and says "that's right. It rises to the surface— the most important qualification of a hero— the spirit of self-sacrifice!".

Which recovery girl sighed and pinched her nose and said "so, that's where he get that suicidal mindset."

We than flashback to when izuku had saved katsuki from the sludge monster. while narration is heard "the conditions are the same as when i tried to save kacchan."

"But it's different. This  time-". Izuku is shown to still be in the air. The robot is completely wrecked. "One minute left!". Than izuku had than realized that he was starting to descend. As he starts to fell, he thinks "wait, this is all might's power. I'm able to jump this high now. Landing should be a piece of cake-cake-cake-cake..." to which he realizes that his right arm and both legs are broken and flapping in the wind.

To which several felt their stomachs twist at the sight of his limbs flail in the wind. "Oh shit, inko!" As mitsuki had caught a fainting inko. Which caused the episode to pause. Which caused her son to rush over. "Is she okay?!" He asked worried. Which recovery girl states "she's fine, she only fainted. Just give her some room.". After a few minutes, she came to. "You okay, mom?" "....yes, sweetie. I'm fine. Are you going keep getting hurt like that?" Which izuku answers "for a bit. Yeah." Which makes inko worry.

As he continues to plummet, all might is heard saying "you have become a proper vessel, but it was one that was made in a hurry. Prepare yourself for the physical repercussions it'll have on your body.". Izuku than thinks to himself "oh yeah! I'm such an idiot! A mere ten months was just barely enough time." Showing a completely full class with it cracking violently. "I can just barely hold this borrowed power. I was being conceited for a second! I've only been given the right to stand at the start line!"

Aizawa than looks at hound dog and had a shared thought about how their student see's himself.

With the ground fast approaching, izuku started to rake his brain for what to do. To which he gets the idea to use Detroit Smash's air pressure to slow the drop. But he than realizes that if he does it he'll fail the exam. And just as is he's about to do it. SLAP

Which made inko yell out "thank you for saving my baby!" As she tightly hugged the gravity user. "It's no problem. Ms. Inko." She says in responds.

with that slap, he stops about a foot above the ground. Ochako than releases her quirk letting him and the piece of robot that was atop of, than the nausea was too much and she vomited.

"Rainbows!? You vomit rainbows?" Which ochako said "wait?! No!" "It's just censorship i guess, since who wants to see actually vomit?" I ask, which everyone had done their own versions of "fair enough."

Izuku while still in pain thinks to himself "i'm safe... no she saved me... is she all right? She looks uninjured, at least...? I'm so glad... and... ...thank you! If i can just get one point..." "Time's up! With a siren ringing out to signal the end of the exam. Izuku is shown in despair, before passing out.

Which several of the adults noted that his first thought was if she was alright and give him mental praise

As izuku lays unconscious on the ground with his limbs at awkward angles, other examinees starts to talk about him but one that stack out was "but if he had such an amazing quirk, what kind of life did he live that made him so jumpy? Maybe he was acting to trick others?" But another one interjects "but it doesn't look like he gained anything from doing so. Anyway, there's no mistaking that he's an amazing guy,"

The first comment had made the audience feel bad of the greenette, even if he wouldn't want them to.

Meanwhile tenya is watching in the background thinking "they're missing the point. Didn't they see?". He than looks over to the gravity girl and continues "he jumped out to save that girl. He was aware of the remaining time, his own safety, and the points he needed to pass... and even so, he did not hesitate at all!" Which he than remembered how he ran past him minutes ago. Tenya than concluded with "if we had not been in an exam... of course, i would have done the same!". To which he than had a realization, "wait, "exam"...? "Of course". Wait a minute.". But before he could finish his thought, recovery girl could be heard congratulation everyone on the exam. While also handing out gummies. Aoyama than says "that mademoiselle is the backbone of U.A.".

"Well, that's a bit much, but thank you, aoyama sweetie." She said thankful.

Recovery girl than walks up to izuku and surmises "oh dear, you were hurt this much by your own quirk? It's as if his body is not used to his quirk yet." To which she puckers her lips and kisses him on the head.

Which caused the parents to have weird looks. "Basically that's the most effective way for my quirk to activate." She answered swiftly.

Aoyama than examines "her quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her.". To which recovery girl says "let's finish this quickly. Is anyone else injured?". Tenya than thinks to himself again "i see! If this exam is set up like that... then he's..."

"He's.... What?" Mitsuki asked.

Than a week later. Izuku is shown to have a Blank stare towards a fish in his chopsticks. Inko than calls out "izuku...? Izuku? Izuku? Hey, are you all right? Why are you  smiling at the fish?" Showing her worry. Which izuku reassures her "oh, sorry! I'm fine!" Before eating his rice?

Which caused his classmate to laugh. "Man, that week i was nervous wreck the whole time." Kirishima remarked. Which people agreed with him on their own nervousness during the time.

Than as inko is washing the dishes, izuku is sitting on the couch blanking staring with grip-strengthener while thinking "from self-scoring, i know that i just barely bassed the written exam. Butthat was cancelled out by the big fat zero in the practical exam. And ever since the entrance exam, i hadn't been able to contact all might." Which he than let out a deep sigh.

"You fucking ghosted him that whole time!" Exploded mitsuki. Which izuku said "aunt mitsuki, he couldn't he was busy.". Which made mitsuki take a deep breath to calm herself before going back to her seat.

Inko seeing how down her son is, she says "the results should arrive today or tomorrow, right!" Which he only responds with a weak "yeah...". "Jeez, i think it's amazing that you even applied to U.A.!" Which he again responds the same weak "yeah..."

"Your mom so sweet. Deku" Said mina with a grin. "Yeah, she's the best." Which get a wave "awww"'s which he tried to ignore.

Izuku than narrates "i didn't even tell my mother about what jad happened with all might. I kept that secret so he could continue being the symbol of peace. There was no way i could tell anyone, not even my family." Before putting his phone down to pick up a dumbbell. He than thinks to himself "all might! After you saw potential in me, i'm sorry i didn't live up to it! But i did what i thought was right. All might, you... "izu-izu-izu...! Izu-izu-izu-... izuku! It' here! It came!" Said a panicky inko as she shambled on the floor trying to get footing for herself. We than see inko pacing outside of her son's room, as izuku is sitting at his desk, just staring at the letter. He than aggressively tears the envelope. To which a device falls out of and hologramic video of all might starts with him saying "i am here as a projection!" Surprising the student. Who says "all might?! Wait, this is from U.A., right...? What?". All might than explains "i had to do some paperwork that took some time, so i couldn't contact you. I'm sorry. Actually, i came to this town to work at U.A." A arm than is shown poking out of lower corner. All might turns to address the arm saying "Hm? What is it? Wrap it up? But there is something i must talk him about.. it's going to push everything else back? All right. Okay." As he caves in to the request.

Which mitsuki saw "oh, he was busy with that. At least apologised" She thought

All might addresses izuku and says "even if you passed the written exam, you got zero points on the practical exam. Of course, that means you didn't pass..."

Izuku thinks in responds "I knew that. I knew that... i knew that, but... it's so frustrating..."

"... if that was all there was to it. I am an entertainer, as well! First, take a look at this video!" "Excuse me, um..."

"Ochako?" Asked a confused mr. Uraraka.

All might than says "she came to negotiate directly in person after the exam! Negotiate what? Keep watching to find out!"

Ochako than says to mic "um, the person with curly and freckles... do you know who i'm talking about? Um... kind of plain-looking..." and the last describer had gotten izuku to think "it's me!"

Which made mina whistle and say "wow, ochako. That's pretty mean.". Which ochako had turned to apologise. But before she could. Izuku said "well, i mean. She's not wrong. I'm not exactly the most attractive person but i'm not ugly ether." Which had hurt some of the woman seeing him put himself down like that. Which ochako said "that's not true, your really cute!" She said proudly, which made him blush.

Ochako than asks "is it possible for me to give him some of my points? I heard him say, "if i can just get one point," so i thought maybe he was still at zero points...". But than seemingly out of nowhere katsuki could be heard saying "what the hell can you do?". Ochako than continued to say "at least the points he lost because of me...". Than death arm was heard "there was absolutely no reason for you put yourself in danger!". "He saved me! Please! Please! Please!" all might than paused the video to explain "in addition to now having a quirk, your action spurred others to act. The entrance exam the other day was not graded only on villain points!".

They leaned in to listen closer.

Mic than says "even if you ask to, you cannot give him your points. Anyway, there's no reason to give him any, female listeners!" While patting her the head. All might than walks infront of the screen and says "how can a hero course reject people who save others and do the right thing? Call that lip service? Bring it on! This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic abilitu we at U.A. Look at! Izuku midoriya, sixty points! And ochako uraraka, forty-five points! You both pass." Izuku is than shown tearing while saying "this is too crazy....". All might than holds his hand out and says "come, young midoriya. This is your hero academia!". Which he responds with a "yes, sir!" Through the tears of joy. Midoriya than narrates "after receving a lot of help, my life changed and will continue to change. And now, my dream high school life is about to begin!".

Ochako than hugs in congratulation even if it was 3 years ago.

We are than shown izuku's door, where inko is still pacing back and forth. Before the door opens to show izuku giving her a smiling. Inko than starts to tear up "izuku...!"

Mina remarks "we must protect the smile of the Cinnamon roll." Which several other students yelled in agreement. "Wait... what."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

460K 13.9K 31
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
17.7K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...
7.1K 220 3
Izuku Midoriya, learned at the age of 4 that he was Quirkless, that all Men aren't equal. At that age, his world came crashing down. He was bullied...
2.3K 11 34
AU: Multiple kids suddenly manifested powers, no one knows why or how. I'll explain each power when they come up. The story follows Shoto, Izuku, Eij...