The Star Between Our Worlds

By Master_Owl_2022

Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring... More

π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟷𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟹𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟷
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟸
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟹
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟺
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟻
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟼
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟽
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟾
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟺𝟿
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻𝟢
π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟻𝟷

π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš 𝟸

76 3 0
By Master_Owl_2022

〖✧〗𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸 - "𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶..." 

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝙰𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶... 

Before even her 6AM alarm could even awake her, Lea finds herself awake and eating breakfast. Prepared for her usual routine for her morning classes, everything was nothing new to her as she sighed before leaving her dorms and heading towards campus.

Upon arriving at the campus, Lea immediately went straight to the place where none other than loners wanted to study alone often.

The institute's library capital, the place is restricted and only a few individuals are allowed to enter such as staff members and scholars. The entries are often restricted and limited as it requires an ID cared that has a code of accessibility and considered as a high-classed privilege.

Lea got her own access code ID when she became a scholar with the scholarship, she often visits the library capital whenever she studies for exams and the reason behind it is because the knowledge hidden within the place is beyond what your imagination could think.

The library capital has long shelves carrying knowledge from all around the world and every book that made a history, from every genre and author's names could all be found in here.

Lea felt bored when she looked around, until there was a moment she stumbled upon a familiar novel that was written by one of her favorite authors.

『"Imagination"』

The novel's story revloves around a man who loved a woman so dearly that he'll give the whole world to her without a care, that's what he thought when he finally realized how cruel reality could be.

Heartbroken and hopeless by the woman's different dreams that opposed the world he wanted for them, the man decided to leave for the sake of her happiness.

The heartbroken man loved her dearly but the woman can't give him what he wanted from her, he decided to leave everything behind and carry all the memories to his journey that he spent with her until time heals.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

Lea have read the novel several times, knew how the story progressed from its beginning until its ending. She remembered reading it for some time during her high school times, portraying the reality in life.

As Lea was getting lost in her thoughts, she suddenly bumped into a student, the girl was a little taller than her, she has beautiful long raven hair that with braids and beautiful curls at the ends. She has such beautiful blue eyes as clear as the blue sky meeting the sea.

Lea apologized to her but she said politely that it was nothing  for her to worry, Lea was shocked because it was someone familiar among the scholars.

"Ms. Julie Ann Durchdenwald, the artist of Sorrow..."

Ms. Durchdenwald is one of the young artists who just happened to be recieving a lot of offers because of her extraordinary talent in arts and known to be kind and gentle to her peers, I felt lucky to have met her yet it's sad that I didn't get to ask for an autograph!

— "Her art is completely beautiful...", I thought to myself as she walks away to a distance, leaving the scent of beautiful white lillies.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

Later on, Lea finds herself wandering around when she suddenly found a familiar yet mysterious figure from the distance, he has a tall, a sturdy body figure hidden within his standard uniform, his raven hair that was so dark as the empty black night sky that contrasts with his blue eyes that was as deep as the hidden depths of the ocean. He was strangely reading a thriller-mystery book on his hands, his gaze focused on the book until his eyes noticed Lea and met his cold stare.

Lea approached him and looked at him in the eye for a brief moment until she suddenly smiled, "It's been a while, Liam.", she said calmly.

Liam groaned as he pinches the bridge of his nose after removing those reading glasses. Now, that unexpectedly  suits him. He's often someone who doesn't want public attention but with that look, that's impossible.

Liam suddenly closed off the book and stood up from the chair, Lea observes him closely as he stretched out his shoulders for a moment until her eyes met his gaze at her until he replied nonchalantly, "You're early.", he then walked away and headed towards the reference desk and went back to look at the documents.

Lea went over to him and observed him thoroughly on his work, "You're serious, do you even take breaks?", she asked. Liam then gave her a chilling glare before he answered bluntly, "Yes, I do. It's not that complicated."

You really didn't change even after our freshman years, that's really inhumane of you. Watching you sip a bit of that bitter coffee that you're drinking, your eyes looked completely soulless and empty not knowing what's in there. That's typical of you, Liam...

Lea couldn't help but smile softly before she walked off after saying her goodbyes to Liam. She remembered the novel on her hand, she went reminiscing every plot the book holds.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

A young maiden who was known for her extraordinary talent in expressing art and for the kindness she has for those people that surrounds her, followed by the scent of beautiful white lillies wherever she goes.

— "A young maiden with the name of Ms. Julie Ann Durchdenwald."

Walking alone on these ominous hallways surrounded by bookshelves that carried many wonders of literature  and arts, Julie finds herself reading about whales, after getting curious of how they wander the vast oceans, she went to explore more about its knowledge.

Her passion to make art from an inspiration of a whale that swims so majestically in the vast blue ocean, Julie Ann wanted to see her own fantasy relate to her reality.

Julie Ann has always been passionate to art ever since early childhood, born from a family of doctors who are well-known. Her interest of the family's legacy never became something that she's passionate about, all she wanted was to become someone different.

Her talent in art soon bloomed, flourishing it until she became someone who are unique in the eyes of others.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

Looking at the time, Julie Ann figured that she needs to take her leave to attend class. Suddenly, she slipped and that sent all her artwork samples. Julie Ann was about to fall down the stairs when someone quickly rushed towards her and grabbed her waist before she could even fall, it was a strange moment as she met amazing those amazing green eyes that looked like a cat.

"Are you okay, Miss?", the stranger asked concerned, it felt like she was melting with his stare that she nodded in reply. The stranger assisted her back on her feet, she immediately went to pick up her artwork samples and the stranger followed. Julie Ann kept herself quiet and continued to pick up her samples, the stranger saw her samples and compliments her art.

Julie Ann couldn't thought of a better word but 'thanks' as she felt nervous, until the stranger asked her name. Knowing that the stranger had no other intentions, she smiled and told her name.

"I'm Julie Ann Durchdenwald", she said while hiding her flustered face and her heart racing. The stranger looked at her for a moment and smiled faintly.

"Samuel Forester.", the stranger replied. After picking up the last sample, she thanked him for saving her life from facing a near-to-death experience. This is it, the moment where they'll part ways once they leave the door of the library capital.

There was silence between them until Samuel asked, "Can we possibly meet again?, her eyes shined in the morning sun and smiled softly. "I hope so.", she replied. Samuel was left in a daze as he watches her disappear from the distance, he felt his heart pounding.

"May we meet again... someday..."

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

    ("ʟɪᴀᴍ's ᴘᴏᴠ:")   

Upon entering the library capital of this institution, the first you'll meet is the overwhelming silence with many bookshelves filled with knowledge. None of the silence nor the loneliness in this labyrinth bothered me, not in the least.

— "In solitude of this labyrinth filled with knowledge, I find solace from within."

Liam's concentration and precision on his assignments, he kept himself busy to avoid socializing to people since it felt unnecessary for him. He preferred to get his own priorities straight on the line.

For each assigned task, Liam diligently organized the books and documents on every shelf, accessing every information that needs decoding. Everything around Liam and the library capital was quiet...

"Hi, Liam!"

— until someone came in and shattered the will of the silence Liam worked so hard to maintain. He turned to see a girl with a bright smile on her face, she has long brunette hair that matches her brownish hazel eyes.

Upon seeing him, Liam gave her a scornful look and a cold-blooded glare in his eyes and that gave her a chill down to her spine as he walked away.

"Hey! Don't be like that, come on!", Emily pouted but Liam didn't seem to care as he nonchalantly kept on doing his tasks that only annoyed her.

"You're too cold, even Elise gave up trying to convince you on coming. Come on, you need a break too.", Emily whined and Liam's patience finally snapped.

"I'll be free tomorrow, it needs to be done. Now either be patient or leave.", Liam said calmly, his threatening eyes petrified Emily for a moment until someone just appeared behind her.

"Oh my, you two really need a break.", the girl said, she was tall and had long black hair with brown highlights. Elise looked at Liam and that made him sigh in defeat. Elise puts up a smile and left a box of cookies at his desk without saying a word, Emily finally sighed.

"Tomorrow, you better be there.", Emily said after she beams another bright smile when Liam looked at them as his reply. When the two of them left, he sighed again and the silence shortly returned.

After another task was done, Liam gets to sit alone on the reference desk drinking coffee while also reading the books that he paused at reading. The feeling of such solace in solitude within this labyrinth, Liam breathes calmly and sighs slowly as there was silence.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

    ("ғɪᴏɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ:")   

After a long day of studying the laws of medicine, there was nothing better than night time being a companion for those that preferred solitude at times. The night felt calm and soothing in my mind, walking lightly on my feet as I make my way to the library capital.

Upon arriving inside, Fiona felt refreshed upon sniffing the pungent scent coming from the aroma of books in the library's bookshelves. Nothing feels timeless than staying in the library like this, she thought.

The photography club's recent photo exhibition became one of her successful projects, Fiona was proud of their success with her participation. Her nursing major was a major strees for her lately, balancing academics and her leisure. Fiona hopes that she gets enough rest.

Through the tall bookshelves, she thought of looking for a novel that might give her some time to read until she stumbled upon a novel that she had seen before.

『"Whisper."』

The novel's plot is about a young man who fell in love with a woman who was deaf, the young man loved her unconditionally despite her condition and showed her just how much love he could give her. The young man understands the woman's condition and accepted her for who she is yet in his heart, a wish awaits for him to hear her voice someday.

Fiona had read this novel every once in a while as it is quite popular during her high school, she felt sorrow, happiness, and love while reading it before.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

A while later, Liam sighed as he finished the novel that he was reading earlier in the morning. As he went back to return the novel, he noticed that there was a novel that went missing and went to inspect around.

Liam later found the novel but was surprised to find it in the hands of a young maiden who fell asleep in one of the study room.

The girl was sleeping safe and sound, Liam slowly approached her while asleep and took the novel, he went to return the novel back on the shelf.

Liam went back to the study room where he found the girl, she was still sleeping there. Liam then noticed that she was shivering from the cold. He knew that he can't leave her there, knowing that he'll get in trouble.

Liam slowly removed his blazer and placed it on her shoulders, he quietly sat right next to her. Liam stared at her, a young girl asleep before his eyes. He suddenly caressed her face to know if she caught a cold.

Suddenly, a few glimpses of his memories reappeared through photos from a photograph. A young girl who happened to be sleeping alone in the clinic.

Liam caught himself and was taken aback, he sighed heavily as he felt a piercing headache.

— "Shit.", cursing underneath his breath, Liam pinched the bridge of his nose out of frustration before he looks back at the girl again. He can't leave her sleeping in the library because it'll be a violation for the both of them, he decided to take him in his room.

Liam carefully took the girl and carried her in his arms as they leave the library's study room, he was surprised  to find that she is very light like the weight of a cat. The girl suddenly leaned against his chest, Liam went to the place where most students are prohibited.

Liam went upstairs carefully to avoid waking her up in his arms, she was deep asleep as they walked through the empty corridor.

Liam has a hidden room inside the capital library that he considers as a dorm, everything looked different from the inside and the outside. It felt like more of a little a library but it has all a home could have.

Liam then gently put the girl to the bed and looked at her closely, she was sleeping quietly and Liam went to wrap her around with his blanket to stay warm.

Liam look at the girl who was asleep, watching her as she breathes calmly and safe. He was about to close his when the girl held her hand on his sleeve. He was a bit confused but decided to stay, Liam kept his watch on her all night until he slowly fell asleep.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

〖✧〗𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳...〖✧〗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 18 26
WARNING: MENTION OF MURDER, SEX, MATURE LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, CRIME, CHEATING, TALK OF SELF HARM, UNDERAGE DRINKING AND DRUG ABUSE. TROPES: FRIENDS TO...
835K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
419 68 26
Lyssa, high school senior ready to get the fuck out of this town and away from her parents and toxic relationship. Until one night things change, she...
1K 185 54
Before the fall of Earth humanity built a great colony ship, ten thousand of the colonist left Earth for a hundred year journey to Gillespie. They ca...