Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Happy Ending?

236 49 161
By Romantic_Fanatics

A month later.

Hummingbird Hall.

The place was being decorated with only blue and pink lights. While silky curtains fell on the sides flowing with the movement of air. Tables were placed in the whole hall for guests to sit . A single high stage stood in the farthest corner touching the leading stairs. All the equipments were placed neatly.

A piano in the right front, drums on thr left front. Centre left for the lead singer and the guitarist to stand.

Darsh and Ranbir looks at the stage with a satisfied smile when the other member of their group joins them on the stage.

Ranbir: can't believe it's going to be 5 years.

Prachi: 5 years of our band. The Elite crew.

Darsh smiled hearing the name as his mind wonders back to the one who gave it.

Ranbir: where's our lead singer ? The guests have already started arriving.

He asked looking at the bunch of people who were waiting for the show to begin. It was 5 years of their band. The band which was his dream. The dream which she was turning into reality with the help of his very own band members. His friends.. His bestfriend.

In Sehgal Mansion.

Mahir was coming down the stairs ready to leave for the event of the night when his phone rang. Frustrated at being already late for the party, he hastily took out his phone getting inside the car. His family was already there. Just he was left to reach. As soon as he took out the phone and read the contact's name his eyes shone , after a while freaking 3 years and heart started beating at a rapid pace.

The call he has been waiting for since decade had finally came. He didn't wasted a time picking the call as he said the next words with a smile on his face .

Mahir: I'm coming.

And he turned his car to the direction opposite to Hummingbird hall where he was supposed to reach in next 10 minutes.

In the party. The band stood in the stage ready to start the much awaited performance of the eve. They were waiting for their lead singer who was going to sing today.

Ranbir and Prachi looked little impatient while Darsh stood calmly knowing exactly the reason of the delay. He looked at the family sitting in the front table where also his wife , Sanya sat and nodded at them letting them know if was going to be fine.

In the green room. A man entered after knocking and getting a faint come in. He stepped inside to see the beauty wearing a grey gown. Her hairs tied in a lower bun with flicks falling in the either side of her face. Face as simple as a newborn baby with lips only painted in the shade of baby pink. No extra make-up.. no jwellery ... Nothing. Just the ring around her finger.

Man: Shravani! Evryone is waiting for you.

He said calmly standing right behind her looking at their reflection. Her downcasted eyes looks up at the mirror as she sees his smiling face and eyes laced with care .

Shravani: I'm nervous Shaan.

She admitted honestly. He shook his head at the girl who was a stack of confidence.

Shaan: you know tumse accha yeh koi nahi kar payega. Koi karega bhi kyu.. akhir ispe sirf tumhara haq hai.

His words gave the much needed push that was required and taking a deep breathe she nodded. He held her shoulders planting a kiss on the back of head as she smiled at him turning. He forwarded his hand and holding it she walked out of the green room to do what she was fated and wanted to do.

The sound of the hills clicking was heard and every head snapped to the entrance when stood the Princess looking girl holding the hand of a man who didn't looked less than a prince. Her eyes fell on her family, her mom , her bestfriend who gave her a courageous smile encouraging her to go and do what she wanted to do. She nodded and he led her to the stage . Just near the stairs she left his hand and looked up at Darsh who was already holding out his hand for her with a smile on his face . He helped getting on the stage and finally she turned to her audience as Prachi came fixing the microphone near her lips.

Yes. She was their lead singer today. She was the one who was still running this band even after he left. It was his dream. He was the former of this band, and after him it became her responsibility .. it became her dream. She was the one who made Darsh, Prachi and Ranbir to still stay . She was the one who kept this band alive. I'm these span of 3 years none of his songs were performed. After it brought back his memories making them weak.

But today.

Today she was going to sing his song. His composition. Which was composed for her.

She was nervous.. but she knew on this special big day, she had to perform. The same song which had their love in it. Which had his words in it. In which she was going to put her voice today.

The only thing she hoped and prayed was , if he lands here and joins her to sing along with her.

For once in her life , she wanted to sing with her mentor. Who was also happened to be her lover.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

While she takes a deep breathe as the music starts Mahir ignited the engine as the seat behind him gets occupied. With a smile on his face he starts driving towards the place where his family was. Where Shravani was. The man beside him lands his hand on the radio and fixed the channel where the 5th anniversary of party of The Elite Crew was being telecasted live.

Saansein meri saansein nahi
Tere liye bani
Baatein meri baatein
Tere liye bani

As she starts singing, the magical voice flowed in the silent hall.
While the one sitting beside Mahir feels his heartbeat risen as the voice gets recalled.
The voice that always have ringed in his ears.
Today he was going to meet her shoving away all his fears.

Raahat si de du tujhe, dil kahey
Aadat si banna lun tujhe, dil kahey

The words belonged to him knew.
He wondered the last time he sang this for her and he realised that how time flew.

Tere liye hi toh dhadke dil mera
Tujhse hi toh ab har pal hai mera
Tu aashiqui... tu aashiqui...
Tu aashiqui...

The intensity in her voice made it evident she meant every word.
For surviving the cruel game of the destiny, she smiled knowing both of them were going to get their reward.
Finally came the time when the sad chapters will end .
Broken souls will repair , hearts will mend.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Shravani had her eyes closed as she was reliving tjose moments.. the short part of her life she has lived with her love . While Mahir smiled at the man beside him who was excited yet nervous. Happy yet sad. Looking at the road which was nearing to their destination.

Tere sapno ko main apna banaaun
Har pal tujhko main jeena chaahun
Tu aashiqui, tu hi zindagi
Safar tu mera, manzil tu...

His eyes furrowed. This words weren't his .
She composed this time , but intentions were his and only his.
It was his dream that she completes her dream and live for her own.
And she was completing it , for whom ? It was known.

Raahat si de du tujhe, dil kahey
Aadat si banna lun tujhe, dil kahey

His heart thumped loudly and so did hers.
He started approaching inside to heal her scars .
An unknown wind flew as he stepped inside.
Everyone else present there turned acknowledging his presence and their eyes grew wide.

Tere liye hi toh dhadke dil mera
Tujhse hi toh ab har pal hai mera
Tu aashiqui... tu aashiqui...
Tu aashiqui...

His approaching steps towards her did something in her insides.
His eyes remained fixed at her not looking at any side.
The crowd got up shocked and so did the band.
Her heart thumped loudly as the performance came to an end.

Her eyes opened their own to come in contact with those brown ones that she found staring at her all these years.
As she stared at the man she loved and realising her prayers to God didn't failed, her dream came true her eyes left tears.

.
.
.
.

The hall has pin drop silence. Every eyes on the two people standing in the centre. His eyes fixed at her while her eyes pouring looking at him still contemplating if it was her another dream or a reality?

Shravani: Mi-h-ir...

She choked on her words as fresh tear left her eyes.. his heart pained too see her but he also knew his absence was the reason behind those tears.

She stared at him. He was alive?

Then where was he all these years?

She knew he shot himself that day when his disorder took over his mind. She knew he died that day leaving her to live alone. Then what was this? What was he doing here today? He looked just the same. Just a little subtle beard that gave him a more manly look. A but more mascular from earlier. But those eyes were still having the love for her she saw the last time before closing her eyes.

Having enough of contemplations, she decided to give in to her heart and do the one thing she wanted to do since a decade. She threw her arms around his neck , hugging him tightly. He knew this was coming and damn did he waited for it for so long! To feel her in his arms. He didn't didn't even moven an inch from his place. Instead his arms went around her waist as his face dipped in the silky waves of her hairs inhaling the strawberry smell.

The strawberry smell which he always liked . Which he demanded her to have eveytime he was near.

Looks like she was living a life like he was with him even without him . And that alone made him smile.

Shravani: where were you Mihir? Wh-ere were.. I.. I.. thought I lost your forever.. I missed you .. so much....

She started sobbing in his arms. The crowd discarded away leaving only their family.

Mihir ran a hand through her silky traces enjoying the smoothness after long.

Mihir: I'm sorry love.. so sorry.. for leaving you alone.. for asking you to live.. alone.. when I promised to live with you.. I am sorry for so many things that I caused you. I'm really sorry.

Shravani: no.. please.. you came.. you finally came.. now you promise me.. tum kabhi mujhe chorke nahi jaoge . ..

She pleaded.. vulnerability clear in her voice. He stared down at her eyes , tears flowing out of them.. but hope still evident.

Mihir: never...

He whispered.. his eyes determined.. giving her the much believe that he meant it this time.

Shravani: but tum the kaha?

She asked still so many confusion in her head.

Mihir: I have so many things to confess, my love. But I fear ki sab janne ke baad you'll hate us.

Hearing us her eyes grew more confused.

" We knew he was alive. " Was what she heard from her family and her friends and her hand got unwrapped from his body on their own.

Her eyes flashed hurt. Her own family lied to her?

Why?

Her accusing eyes looked at evryone and what she felt broke her heart again.

BETRAYAL
.
.
.
.

Bela: just listen to us once Shravani. Let us explain to you.

Shravani looks up at her mother in disbelief. After what all of them have done to her, they still have the audacity to say that.

Shravani: explain? Explain what mumma? How could you all lie to me? All these years I thought he was dead. I was losing hope every second. You all knew. All of you knew ki woh jinda hai. App sab ke samne main ghut ghut ke mar Rahi thi but none of you thought ki mujhe janne ka haq hai?

Her accusing eyes left evreryone feeling guilty but they were bound . Bound by the promise they made to Mihir.

Mahir: we know what we did was wrong Princess. But can you please give us a chance to explain?

He asked looking at her hopefully. She stared at her parents who were eagerly waiting for her reply. Her eyes went to Mihir who stood silently watching her. She started feeling suffocated in this room. All these years , her parents was what brought peace to her. All these years she just wanted this man standing steps away from her to come back as a miracle. And today when she was standing with the three people she loves with her evrything alone in this room, she wanted to run. Away from them.

" I guess tumhe ek bar unki baat maan Leni chahiye.. "

After so many years she heard that inner voice of hers. The one which always guided her right. She was staring at the roof contemplating if to listen to her or not while Mihir who was observing her everything smiled ss he remembered how she used to talk to her inner voice while looking at the roof.

Mihir: humari nahi toh apne inner voice ki he baat man lo Shravani.

His voice broke her trance and she looked shocked at him. He still remembered. Her heart started falling into a normal pace and she decided she'll atleast listen to them once.

Shravani: fine.

.
.
.

Mahir: Mihir had IED. He was having this issue from a long time it's just that no one ever noticed and he was too engrossed with other things in his life to think about this issue. When we got the reports his situation was already worst. Maine usey kaha tha evrything can be sorted. Humne uske medications start karwa diye the aur therepy bhi start hone wali thi after we would've finished Ritik's matter but uss din he lost his control. IED is not only about anger issues. It included overthinking, mental trauma , fears and what not. He started overthinking, he started fearing that he'll hurt the one whom he loves the most.

Shravani stared at them with her eyes wide. So many things were happening and she didn't had any idea of it?

Bela: when you got unconscious that day, hearing the gunshot sound Shaan was the one to reach first. And what he saw just got him panicked. We rushed Mihir to the hospital. He was treated for some hours and those hours were the most critical time of his life. We didn't had any hope that he could be saved but I guess he wanted to live. Hum kisiko tabhi bacha sakte hai jab woh bachna chahe. Jab woh jeena chahe. Aur Mihir jeena chahta tha.

At this Shravani looked at Mihir who was already looking at her with a sad smile.

Mahir: you were unconscious for 2 days due to shock and trauma. While he got his senses after 24 hours. We were happy that we could save him but we didn't knew that our happiness wasn't going to last long.

He said sighing and she looked at him confused.

Flashback

Bela held Mahir's hand as they walked inside the room where Mihir was resting. They stood just infront of his bed looking at his broken state. There was a bandage on his chest. Multiple wires were connected to his arms. His face was looking pale. He looked sick.

Bela: oh my god.

She cried looking at the boy who had suffered so much. All because of the love he had for her daughter. Hearing her voice Mihir opened his eyes and found them already staring at his laying form.

Mihir: how's she?

This was the first thing he asked with his gruff voice.

Mahir: she's still unconscious. Doctors said she's still in shock. We should let her rest. Usey hosh aa jayega jab woh thors normal hogi.

His reply made his heart sigh in relief. She was fine. Thankgod.

Bela: why did you do this Mihir? Agr kuch ho jata toh?

She asked taking a seat just infront of him.

Mihir: mujhe jo sahi laga woh maine kia .. main nahi chahta mere ya kisi ke v wajah se Shravani ko chot pohche .. I want her safe and happy in her life that's why I want a promise from you both.

He said and both of them looked at eachother confused. They turned towards him waiting for his continuation.

Mihir: I'm leaving for the rehabilitation centre. For my medication and therepy.

Mahir knew this was going to happen but Bela wasn't prepared for this.

Mihir: I don't know if I'll return or not. I don't know if there's any cure to this. I don't know if I'll ever be the Mihir I was. That's why from now on, I'm dead for the world. I'm dead for Shravani.

His words left both of them shocked. They stared at him wide eyed.

Mahir: what? Are you crazy? She'll go mad. She'll kill herself. She can't live without you damnit. And nor can you.. knowing all these main tum dono ko ase suffer karne nahi de sakta.

Bela: exactly. Tum thik ho jaoge Mihir. Par akele nahi.. hum sab honge tumhare sath. Tumhara sath Dene ke liye.

She said caressing his cheeks as he smiled sadly at their concern.

Mihir: I am turning into a beast . And I can't let this beast ruin that angel. She'll live.. she have to live for herself. For her own self. I know her. She promised me.. and like me , my love too never breaks her promises.

He said leaving the two feel bad for him.

Mahir: but why lieing Mihir? Won't you ever come back?

He asked sighing sadly.

Mihir: may be .. or may be not. Agar main thik ho gaya toh sayed main wapas aau. Aur agar main kabhi theek nahi ho paya toh samjh lena ki main sach me mar gaya. Main nahi chahat Shravani mere peeche apni life barbaad kare. Main nahi chahta woh ek ase insan ka intejar kare jo usey sure hoke yeh v nahi keh sakta ki woh kitne time ke liye durr ja raha hai. Jo usey uske future ki guarantee nahi de sakta. Agr woh mere pass rahi toh there are 99% chances main usey hurt karunga. Islia behtar yehi hoga ki woh yehi samjhe ki main mar gaya aur life me move on kar jaye .

They stared at him with pride and adoration. How can someone love someone so much.

Mahir: thik hai Mihir. Jaisa tum chahte ho waisa he hoga. Par ek baat yaad rakhna Mihir. Destiny can never play unfair. Wapas toh tum jarur aoge aur jab tum wapas aaoge tab bhi tum apni Shravani ko wohi paaoge jaha tum usey chorke gaye the.

Mihir smiled at him sadly as he knew what he said was right.

The very next day Mihir left for Himachal leaving Shravani devastated with the fake news of his death.

Flashback Ends

Shravani was shocked by the end of the explanation. She stared at Mihir with so many emotions in her eyes.

She couldn't believe the pain he had went through. How much did this man had suffered for her. She felt so bad for accusing him. She knew what he did was just because he loved her with his everything. And her parents, they were bounded by the promise they gave him.

Tears streamed down her face as she stared at the man who proved that love is selfless. Who taught her a new definition of love.

Bela: your love story is just some random lovestory Shravani. You've got a man who have proved that love isn't about being with your partner everytime, it's about even leaving her for her own good. It's about not just holding onto her hand, it's about pushing her forward to ride and shine while he stood just behind you as your shadow to hold you if you fall. He loved you endlessly. He left evrything for you. And that everything included you. On the other hand you showed that love isn't just about dreams. It's about making that dream come true. It's not just a fairytale. It's about not losing hope and faith. Not just on your partner but in your destiny. It's not about just waiting for him. It's about moving on for him but still holding onto him. And how could I ignore such a beautiful as well as inspirational love story?

Both Mihir and Shravani looked at her. One with tears and the other with a beaming smile.

Bela: that day Mihir just joked saying I could write a novel on your life.

She looked at Shravani who wiped her non stoppable tears with the back of her hands.

Bela: but that day when Mihir left for Himachal and I saw you breaking apart but then gathering yourself and standing up just for him I decided that I was going to write again. This time again a real love story. You guys were a continuation of mine and Mahir's story right? So your love story had to be a continuation of Me As Someone's First Love.

She sobbed hearing that as Mihir made his way towards her. He took her wrist pulling her to his embrace as she wrapped her hands around him and cried her heart out .

Mahir walked to Bela and wrapped his hands around her ss he said looking at the younger couple.

Mihir: you've crossed all the hurdles my children. Today you guys are standing here. More stronger than before. You guys are finally together. This time not to part your ways but to hold onto eachother in real sense. Until forever.

And with that said they walked out of the room leaving the two alone. He rubbed her back soothingly as her cried finally turned into sobs and after sometime she stopped crying.

He stoof patiently holding onto her . She looked up at his face still being in his arms.

Shravani: I missed you..

He smiled down at her. A genuine one.

Mihir: I missed you too my love.

Shravani: you won't leave again right?

Mihir: never.

He pecked her forehead making her smile in relief. He looked down at her to find her already staring at him with love and longing. His eyes travelled to her baby pink lips . He looked back into her eyes and before he could ask she leaned forward tiptoeing sealing his lips with hers. He wasn't shocked. He just wanted that . 3 years of separation. Of longingness. How much did he missed her.

This was their first kiss. The feelings were foreign to both. She felt all jittery in the stomach while he felt his heart racing at a unmatchable speed. He squeezed her hips as her hands ruffled his silky hairs making him feel something different. She started gasping for breathe and he wanted to savour that taste. Ok the very first time he got addicted to her lips but unwillingly had to leave her to breathe.

He rested his forehead on hers as she breathed heavily looking at his chest .

Shravani: what now?

She asked with a blushing smile on her face. He took her left hand from his chest and pressed a kiss on her knuckles. His eyes fell on the promise ring that she still wore .

Mihir: time to add an engagement ring which would give company to this promise ring.

His reply made her heart flutter with joy. She gave him a wide smile as he smiled back at her lovingly.

Shravani: after that?

She asked looking up at him with a hopeful smile.

Mihir: marry you and take you to Mihir's world. To the world of love and forever togetherness.

Shravani: after that?

She asked nearing him as he stared down at her lips and then her eyes which screamed love for her .

Mihir: we'll make love. We'll create our mini versions.

She blushed at that but didn't broke the eyes contact.

Shravani: after that?

He chuckled at that nearing her face more . Now their lips were inches away from eachother.

Mihir: after that we'll live the live we always dreamt of. Our days will start with good morning kisses, small cute banters, having the parenting experience with our babies, having the Romantic evening walks, cooking together, putting our babies to sleep, having my ways with you whenever and wherever I want, kissing you good night and then falling asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

The smile on her face was so beautiful that he felt like kissing her right then and there leaving her breathless.

Shravani: that sounds like the happy ending I dreamt of having to my lovestory.

She said making him chuckle.

Mihir: as I told you , you deserve everything and you'll have evrything..

Shravani: hm hm.. so this is the happy ending huh?

She asked smiling looking at his lips and then his eyes which stared down at her with love.

Mihir: hm hm.. this is our happy ending but...

Both of them stared at eachother with a knowing smile as they completed together before slamming their lips into a beautiful kiss of love and forever togetherness .

" But a beginning to our forever togetherness "

~ T H E E N D ~

And with that my fourth book comed to an end!
I feel emotional but happy too as Shrahir are back together!❤️ More stronger and more in love !💕
Just the epilogue left now!
See you all soon in that!
💟Love love 💟
Total _ words : 4400

PS: you can expect a long epilogue which might be the longest update in the history of this book! 😇❤️ After all it'll be the last time we'll be reading this story . We'll be reading about our Shrahir. ( Exception if you guys will read this book again 😅) . So stay tuned !❤️ ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
41.5K 6.2K 81
*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she meets the most desired billionaire in the...
92.7K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...