Sonadow Pride Month

By Sonadow7CE

『June 1st - June 30th┋ 🏳️‍🌈 』 ◦ ◦ A book of my Sonadow Pride Month Series, a reboot of my old pride book! J... More

𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒
𝟐┋𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝟑┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐠
𝟒┋𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐲『🍋』
𝟓┋𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝟔┋𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 (𝟏/𝟐)『🍋』
𝟕┋𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 (𝟐/𝟐)『🍋』
𝟖┋𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝
𝟗┋𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢
𝟏𝟎┋𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟏┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟏𝟐┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟑┋𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨
𝟏𝟒┋𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝟏𝟓┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥『🍋』
𝟏𝟔┋𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟏𝟕┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀.𝐈.
𝟏𝟖┋𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝟏𝟗┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥
𝟐𝟎┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨 𝐄𝐠𝐠𝐬
𝟐𝟏┋𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀.𝐈. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟐𝟐┋𝐀 ''𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝'' 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠『🍋』
𝟐𝟑┋𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟐𝟒┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐞 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝟐𝟓┋𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟐𝟔┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟕┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠 (𝟏/𝟑)
𝟐𝟖┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠 (𝟐/𝟑)
𝟐𝟗┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠 (𝟑/𝟑)
𝟑𝟎┋𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐠
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝟏┋𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

1.8K 37 60
By Sonadow7CE

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

This is inspired by a Sonadow comic I saw

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

Sonic was nearing Shadow's house with a bouquet of flowers, a box of chocolates with coffee-infused caramel in the center, and a bottle of very expensive red wine. Sonic fixed his quills before knocking on the door. Shadow was busy making lunch for himself and grumbled when he heard his door being knocked. 'I am not expecting anybody today, who the hell wants to bother me on my peaceful afternoon?' Shadow thought as he went to the door and opened it, his face looking very surprised to see the blue hedgehog at his doorstep. Sonic cleared his throat and held out the flowers. "T-These are for you, I picked them myself, o-oh and also the chocolates, I got in caramel coffee flavor, since you love coffee" Sonic said as he blushed a bit while he gave Shadow the flowers and box. "Oh, umm, thanks? Faker why are you doing this? This is not like you at all, I know you don't give me shit like this, so, why are you being somewhat giving to me?" Shadow asked as he took the flowers and box of chocolates and sees a wine bottle in his hand.

"I-I just wanted to wish you a good day and to do a good deed for my rival today" Sonic said but his blushing and sweat beads hide the real truth from Shadow. "Then how did you know that coffee is my favorite, and the fact you got the Red Mountain Crisp Wine, which is rather expensive, just for me, is baffling enough for you Faker" Shadow said as he took the wine out of his hand. "W-Well, I just wanted you to have some wine for special occasions you might be interested in, and Rouge bought the wine and told me to give it to you, s-so, it is really her who got it for you, I just d-delivered it" Sonic said as he rubs the back of his head. "Well, thanks I guess? Bye" Shadow said as he tried to close the door. "W-Wait!" Sonic said, making Shadow stop what he was doing. "What?" Shadow said in an annoyed tone.

"U-Umm, well, I just wanted to know if I can come in? I-I mean if you want me to!" Sonic said nervously. "I mean sure I guess but I made no food for you, lunch for one" Shadow said as he got away from the door and went back to the kitchen. "I-I don't mind, I already ate on the way here" Sonic said as he walked in and looked around. Shadow went back to the kitchen and was relieved his lunch didn't burn as he puts down the things Sonic gave him and focused on his food. "S-So, nice place you got" Sonic said as he looked around and saw most of his stuff was black and red themed things, which is what he expected. "Well thanks, I still work for G.U.N. and get a lot of money, so, I might as well live the way I want. "R-Right right!" Sonic laughed a bit nervously as he slowly sat down on the couch and sighed.

After a few minutes went by, Shadow came out the kitchen with a plate full of food, which made the house smell heavenly with its mouthwatering aroma. Sonic looked and was surprised to see a very good meal Shadow had made for himself, making him see he knew some things about cooking. "U-Umm, what'cha eating there?" Sonic asked as he looked at the food. "If you must be nosey about it, it is my take on a meatloaf with mashed potatoes with some steamed broccoli and carrots along with gravy I made from scratch" Shadow said as he sat down on his couch and started to eat his lunch. Sonic looked at it and blinks in surprise. "W-Wow, you made all that? It looks tasty, hope you e-enjoy" Sonic said as Shadow just looked at him while he ate his food.

Sonic just looked at Shadow but his heart was beating fast. 'S-Sonic, y-you know he might not like you, b-but, being in his house, that is a VERY big s-step, d-don't ruin it' Sonic thought as he gulped from thinking he is going to make a wrong move. "S-Sooooooooo, how is your day going?" Sonic asked Shadow. "Well, I got to go to a shooting range today and try out some new guns, the handgun was the more successful one for me" Shadow said as he kept eating. "O-Oh, that must have been fun" Sonic said as he relaxed on the couch and started to tap his hands on his legs. "It was, I got to shoot targets that looked like humans" Shadow said. "O-Oh" Sonic said as he didn't expect that kind of response. "But yeah, a rather invigorating day in my eyes" Shadow said as he started to combine his food into one so he can enjoy his meal.

~20 minutes later~

Shadow had finished his meal and Sonic cleared his throat. "W-Wanna go out? L-Like get some fresh air?" Sonic asked not expecting what was to come next. "I mean, sure I guess" Shadow said as he got up and stretched before walking to the front door, opening it and looking back at Sonic. "You coming?" Shadow asked as he waited. "Oh, sure" Sonic said as he started to sweat a bit but gets up and walks out the door. Shadow closed the door and walked to a place where they can have peace and quiet. "I-If you want, I can show you a place you might like, it is peaceful and has no noise, perfect if you want to be alone" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow. "Well, that sounds good, isolation is sometimes alright for me" Shadow said as he watched Sonic starting to run in a different direction, himself starting to follow him and run.

After a few minutes, Sonic got to the place he mentioned, seeing Shadow come seconds later, looking at where they are. "I-I like coming here, it is someplace I can relax and take good naps" Sonic explained as he sat down on the grass and looked out into the view. "Huh, it looks vacant enough to be called a place of peace, not bad Faker" Shadow said as he sat down and breathed a bit of fresh air. "W-Well, glad you like it, I hope this might be a future place you want to go to if you just want to be alone, or whatever you want to do here" Sonic said as he looked out into the distance to see luscious hills of green grass, beautiful trees, and the blue sky with clouds. "This place is rather interesting, you come here often?" Shadow asked as he looked at what Sonic was seeing. "Y-Yeah, it is my happy place" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow and blushed a bit at how handsome he looked with his dark yet mysterious posture and facial expressions.

"Hmm, seems like a place you would go to, I like your taste in calm and nice destinations" Shadow said as he puts a hand under his chin and looked at the view. "T-Thank you, I appreciate it" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow still. "But I wanted to ask you something" Shadow said as Sonic jumped a bit from how sudden his words were. "Y-Yes?" Sonic said as Shadow slowly looked at him. "How are you always so happy even when things go horrible your way? How do you do it?" Shadow asked. "W-Well, I don't want people to see a hero w-who has the face of agony and despair, I smile because I am helping those who can't help themselves and who are defenseless, a smile can go a long way for most people" Sonic said.

"Well, I don't know how to feel happy for some things" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic. "I-I can teach you something, Amy taught it to me actually, if you wanna give it a try" Sonic said. "Well, I guess, what do I do?" Shadow asked. "F-First I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and focus" Sonic said as he looked at Shadow. Shadow slowly took a big yet slow deep breath and was feeling a little calm. "N-Now open your eyes, and say 5 things you can see" Sonic said as he sees Shadow slowly open his eyes and start scanning the area a bit to come up with answers. "The sky, trees, clouds, rocks, and. . . my feet, does that count as something" Shadow asked. "I-I guess it does, keep breathing, now say 4 things you can feel" Sonic said

Shadow then thought of some more answers to say while slowly moving his hand to Sonic's hand. "I can feel the grass, my gloves, the Earth, and. . . my hand" Shadow said as his hand was now on top of Sonic, making him blush. "G-Good, now tell me 3 things you can hear" Sonic said as he looked away a bit into the view. "The wind, some birds, and insects. . ." Shadow said as he slowly grips onto Sonic's hand and holds it a bit. "2 t-things you can smell?" Sonic asked. Shadow started to sniff to smell something. "I guess it's an ambient smell" Shadow said as he looked at Sonic and started to sniff at him a bit giving another answer, making Sonic gasp and blush very red. "And lemon" Shadow said as he looked into Sonic's eyes.

"A-And now something. . . you can taste" Sonic said as he blushes a lot. Shadow's eyes averted slowly to Sonic's soft yet tender-looking lips, without hesitation from being tempted in doing so, he plants his lips onto his soft ones, making Sonic gasp as it turned into a slow yet passionate kiss. Shadow broke the kiss for a moment to give his final answer. "Is it mint?" Shadow said as he goes back to kissing Sonic on the lips, Sonic wrapping his arms around Shadow's back, kissing him back just as passionately. After a few seconds, they broke the kiss and panted softly as they looked into each other's eyes with love. Shadow chuckled and remarked on his answer. "It is mint" Shadow said as he smiled and looked at Sonic's face.

Sonic blushed red still as he softly hits him on his chest. "S-Shut up! I-I've been waiting f-for this moment for a long time! I-I wasn't going to ruin my first kiss with you with bad breath! I-I haven't touched a chilidog in weeks! . . ." Sonic said as he kept hitting his chest softly. Shadow chuckled more as he looked at Sonic and grabbed his hands to make him stop. "Oohhhh, you poor little thing, come on, let's get you some chilidogs" Shadow said as he got up and pulled Sonic up to him, holding his hand and walking away from the special place Sonic loved. "U-Umm, d-does this mean—" Sonic was cut off by something that will make his heart beat fast. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend, thanks for coming out to me without using any words to make it obvious, I accept your little invitation to date you, you silly hedgehog" Shadow said as he and Sonic walked away, Sonic smiling while blushing, knowing Shadow as now his lover starting today, his heart beating fast and happily as they walked together to enjoy the rest of their day.

💙・◦┋THE END┋◦・🖤

•̩̩͙ ✦⁺.❤️⋆˙*🧡·₊˚💛°✧°💚˚₊·💙˙⋆*💜.⁺✦ •̩̩͙

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my Pride series! I appreciate you reading it! Thank you so much everyone! Bye!

(LITTLE TITLE HEADER IS IN THE WORKS, ONCE I AM FINISHED WITH IT, IT WILL BE PUT HERE, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 393 10
*******COMPLETED******** This has an alternate ending to No. 6. Nezumi and Shion face another problem after deciding to live in harmony. *Disclaimer...
3K 60 16
Inside the walls of the South Seas apartment complex, your friendship with your neighbor, Daniel Larusso, is something you've never had with anyone e...
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
98.2K 5.1K 34
-Skephalo Fanfiction- -Prequel to Masked Emotions- -Read Masked Emotions before continuing- -Cover by @Sho_Draws on Instagram- Highest Ranking #1 in...