Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Deserve to die!?

219 51 88
By Romantic_Fanatics

The sound of gunshot echoes in the room.

Shravani's body was trembling.mind numb and senses lost. Gulping, she tried to feel any pain.

But again. Like before. Nothing came.

Is this the peace evryone talks about when one gets his death? Was she dead?

Scared , she opened her eyes. To only hear the courses coming from front of her.

Ritik: fuck fuck fuck.. ahhhhhhh. Shit..  have you fucking lost it? Yeh kya kia tumne Mihir?

Ritik screams and Shravani's head snapped up to find Mihir's brown orbs still fixed at her. Looking at her with a look she couldn't comprehend.

His arm which was holding the gun extended pointing at his left. She followed his aim and a gasp left her mouth as another gunshot was heard. Her body trembled another scream was heard .

Vyom: fucking hell.. ahhhhhh... What the fuck?

Her stomach protested and eyes teared seeing it. A choked cry leaving her lips.

Blood.. there was so much blood.

The two bullets were rooted . One in Ritik's thigh , another in Vyom's knee.

Shravani was feeling sick at stomach. What was happening? Those brown eyes looked dangerous today unlike other times.

She failed to recognise the man who stood infront of her.

Mihir: I've lost my fucking shit years back don't you know ?

Mihir spike after a long. Still looking at Shravani. Blinking calmly. His voice alone was enough to send chill down everyone's spines. It was emotionless. It sounded deadly.

Ritik: Mihir. Mere bacche. What's.. what.. are you saying? See I'm not your enemy. Humne yeh sath me plan kia tha right?  To kill this girl and take our revenge? Remember?

Mihir lowers his gun , a smirk taking place on his lips. Smiling to himself, a wicked smile, he nodded.

Mihir: oh of course . Mujhe yaad hai. You wanted to kill this girl.

Stepping closer to Shravani, he looks at her blankly. Moving his fingers to place her flick behind her ear. He speaks with coldness redefined.

Mihir: you wanted to kill Shravani? My Shravani huh?

Another bang is heard and Shravani closes her eyes flinching only to heard Tanya's scream this time. She was too scared to open her eyes.

Who was this kan in front of her? She couldn't recognise him.

He wasn't her Mihir.

Mihir: ssh... Baby .. don't be afraid. That bitch deserves it.

Caressing her cheeks, he smiles sadly at her . He wanted to comfort her but his touch made her tremble.

Mihir: you asked me why I did this all? Tumhe janna tha na ?

She didn't replied just stared at him.

Mihir: today I'll will show you what you mean to me my love! Today you'll know why I left you that day. It wasn't by choice. It was by fate. To protect you . To protect what's mine. To keep my promise. The promise I made to someone who's important to you.

Getting up he moves back from her. And that's when the door opens and walks in Mahir.

Mahir: Mihir.. what have you done..

He asked baffled looking at the situation of the room. At the state of the people lying there in a pool of blood. His eyes falls on Shravani and his heart clenches to see his princess in such a state. His trance broke when he heard the cry of Tanya.

Vyom: Princess.. god.. are you okay?

He asked with a pained voice. After all he was hurt too. Tanya cried more looking at her father. Mihir didn't bother with the father daughter drama. Approaching the door he closed it with a thud locking it. Making evryone to look at him perplexed.

Tanya: Mihir. What the fuck? What are you doing? How.. how can you shoot my father and me like this?

He looks at her in boredom.

Mihir: you want to see again how can I do it my dear Tanya?

He asked smirking and her eyes widened. She starts shifting back in her laying position.

Tanya: Mihir.. no.. please.. you.. you need to take the medicine. You're not in your senses. Take deep breaths. Calm down please baby.  Here take this.

Hearing the word medicine, Shravani looked confused at her. What medicine was she talking about?

Tanya takes out a packet from her jeans pocket and offers it to him . Shravani looks shocked at her.

Mihir chuckles leaving her more confused.

Mihir: kaunsi medicine Tanya? The ones you changed with my original meds? To get me more crazy and blind in anger?

The medicine drops from her hand as she looks at him in horror

Mihir: I must say Tanya. You played well. But you know what, yaha games aur games ke rule dono mere hisab se chalte hai.

Mihir:  you thought you'll change my medicine, I'll lose my shit and I'll harm Shravani? I'll hurt her? I'll kill her? Making me a pawn in your game, you thought you'll take your fucking psychotic revenge in this innocent girl?

Mihir: Bravo! What a plan.

He claps his hands. Tanya lowers her eyes in shame while Ritik and Vyom lies their trying to subdue their pain. Mahir looks at Shravani whose eyes were leaving fresh tears as she looks at Tanya in disbelief. Tanya starts getting angry at her defeat. At her revelations.

Tanya: you fucker. Tum Aisa kaise kar sakte ho mere sath? You did all this because of that bitch right? I'll kill her.

She starts getting up with much difficulty as she starts making her way towards Shravani when her vision blocks by a large frame. She looks up to find the angry pair of eyes looking at her.

Mahir: a step towards my daughter and I'll make sure you regret your mere existence.

Mihir's eyes lands back in Shravani's bruised face. Tightening his grip on the gun he takes a hold of her already injured arm pulling her towards him. Mahir moves aside and stands calmly looking at him. Mihir's hand ram across her arm before it came to an hault resting on the gunshot wound on her arm.

Mihir: you left that bruise on her face and jaws with this hands.. didn't you?

He asked pressing onto the wound drawing more blood from her skin as she screamed in pain.

Tanya: Mihir... No.. no...

Mihir: keemat toh tumhe chukani paregi. For touching her.

Tanya: nahi... Please.. I am sorry.... Please...

Her screams went in deaf ears as he showed no mercy. Mahir stared  at the scene for a while . When Mihir didn't stopped he sighed and stepped forward.

Mahir: Mihir.. leave her.

His one command and his grip loosened she fell back crying in pain .

Mihir: you made my Shravani almost an orphan. You took her family from her. Because of you she was deprived of her Mumma and her dadda's love instead of having them alive. Because of you she started believing that she is a curse. Because of you she have suffered all her life. Mumma ( Bela) has suffered.. Papa ( Mahir) has suffered. And after doing all these, you thought you could escape after this? Really Mr. Ritik Arora?

Mihir: not just this. You ruined my mom's life too. By having fucking multiple affairs in front of her eyes. You broke her every instant. You never gave me the love and attention I deserved from my father. You left your own mother? You never thought what will happen to Nanaco ? And you claim you're taking an revenge for your family? Who is your family dad? Sirf apke papa? Jinhone pata nahi kitno ki life barbaad ki.  Apki family na kabhi mom thi, na Nanaco aur na he main. App sirf apne selfish reasons ke karan yeh sab kar rahe ho. It's your fucking psychotic obsession to destroy their life.

By now he was seeing red. He was beyond angry. He looked dangerous.

Mihir: don't worry Ritik Arora. I'll make sure you're death is instant. Just like you wanted to give her. (Shravani)

Ritik moves his head in no. Pleading Tanya screams as she sees her father loosing his consciousness due to excess blood flow.

Mihir's eyes were  blinded with unstoppable rage . He didn't cared of anything right now. He only needed to see blood.

His father's blood.

Shravani: Mihir.. no! Ruk jao! You're not a murdered please.

It was Shravani who spoke this time . After such a long interval of her silence. She looked at her father who had a calm look on his face.

Shravani: dadda.. please stop him..

Mihir's grip on the gun tightens..he looks at her. His eyes meeting her teary soft ones.

Mihir: he killed your grandparents Shravani. He held your mother captive for so many years. Because of him you were deprived of your parent's love. Because of him you have suffered all these years.  I am fucking not going to leave him.

Mahir: no Mihir.. the police will handle it. Don't involve yourself in this.

Mahir finally said much to Shravani's relief as she knew he could stop him.

Mihir: bohot der ho chuki hai .. I'm way too down in this mess to come out now Papa. My insanity has no coming back. Just like my dearest dad said, ab inka marna he mujhe sukoon dilayega.

Shravani's head was feeling heavy and her vision was getting blurry. As she moves her head in no.

Shravani: no.. don't do this.

His eyes softens as he smiles down at her sadly.

Mihir: main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu Shravani. Main tumhare liye kuch bhi ban sakta hu.

Mihir: a stalker... a lover.. a psychopath.. and even .. a murderer.

Shravani: just shut up Mihir.. you can't.. band karo yeh pagalpan.. you will leave him.. now.. please..

She tried to order.. like she always did..

Shravani: tumhe meri kasam hai Mihir.

Everything stills for a second. His eyes hardening on Ritik. Who was looking between his son and Shravani. Mihir breaths heavily closing his eyes while Shravani repeats .

Shravani: mere liye Mihir... Please... Leave him.

There was a deadly silence for a minute. Both Mahir and Shravani's eyes fixed on Mihir with hope that he'll listen to her while Tanya and Ritik were scared shit kitten.

Mihir curses. Pushing back Ritik with a kick and shooting a bullet .

Mihir: urghhhhhh... Fuck it.

*Bang*

Ritik trembled near Mihir's feet holding his shoulder which was bleeding. While Shravani's eyes left  tears.

He did listen to her . He didn't kill him.

The door bangs open and walks in the police with another figure which leaves Shravani shocked .

Shravani: Shaan?

She whisperes lowly when Mahir smiled at her .

Mahir: long story princess. Get back home and we'll narrate you evrything.

She blinks back at him while Shaan smiles down at her sadly. The police picks the injured and unconscious bodies taking them out while Mahir take out a camera from the back of a table which had the confession of their crimes recorded handing it over to the commissioner.

Mahir: I hope  this time they're never going to get out of your cells commissioner.

He says looking at Mr. Ajitabh Pandey who nods at him smiling.

Ajitabh: looking at the list of crimes they've comitted, unhe faasi ke alawa aur kuch nahi milne wala swaha Mr. Sehgal.

He gives a curt nod and with that he walks out of the place along with Mahir and Shaan to give the couple some privacy.

Shravani sadly smiles at Mihir. Her eyes dropping as she was feeling heavy.

Shravani: tha-nk you. Mih-ir..

He steps towards her. Caressing her face. To suddenly move back his fingers looking down in shame.
His now red eyes refusing to meet her black ones.

Mihir: everyone that has ever hurt you.. that has brought tears in your eyes.. deserve to ... Die.. Shravani..

Mihir: but

Looking up at her he smiles sadly to himself. A tear drop leaving his eyes.

Mihir: I forgot that while trying to protect you.. while trying to keep my promise that I gave to your dadda.. to keep you safe from harm.. I was the one that has hurt you the most..

Mihir: in order to give our families justice.. to save your life.. I ruined you emotionally.

Mihir: I.. broke you Shravani ... And in return..

Getting up he moves back from her retreating his fingers. To pick up the piston. Placing it on his head.

Mihir: main bhi deserve karta hu na? To die along with them?

Shravani's heart stops. As she struggles to move forward to stop him.

Shravani: N-o M-Mihir.. don't..

She manages to give that warning look stuttering which used to work everytime to which he gives her that sad smile. Opening the lock of his piston.

Mihir: you told me.. you hate me..  you shouldn't Shravani. Because a man like me doens't even deserve your hate .

Mihir: you are.. too precious Jaan.. too precious.. for a worthless man like me.

Shravani: S-top..don't.. listen to m-e. We.. we will sit and discuss. Calm down Mihir. Please... Please..

Her body thrashes trying toove forward. Tears streaming down her eyes. And that thudding in her head worsening. Her vision of his beautiful face blurring.

Never in her life did she saw him so vulnerable. Not even when she chose her father over him.

Her mind was running with multiple thoughts. What got this tough man get so broken?
Was this related to the medicines Tanya mentioned?

Mihir: you're too good for this world Shravani.. too selfless for the people you love and even for strangers. I tried being like you. To love others and too do something for them. To always protect you. But dekho yeh sab mujhe kaha le aya!?

Mihir: I'm sorry my love.. I am sorry .

.
.
.
Mihir: that I couldn't complete your dream of having a perfect love story just like your parents did..

.
.
.

Mihir: you deserve the world meri jaan.. you deserve a man who'll never break your heart. Who'll protect you with love and care.. I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wished. I couldn't be the perfect lover. I failed miserably Shravani. I failed.

Shravani: M-ihir.. Li-sten.. to me.. please..
.
.
.

Mihir: Me as Someone's first love was your dream which became my reality. But sadly I don't deserve to be your first love..
.
.
.

Mihir: if possible.. please forgive me..

He smiles sadly closing his eyes and a scream echoes around.

Shravani didn't even realised that the scream belonged to no one but she herself. She looses her vision. Darkness covering her eyes blocking those bloodshot red brown yet vulnerable brown eyes  forever.

She struggled to see.. to stop him. But her body betrayed her.

Through her weak senses she heard a loud .

* Bang *

To Be followed by a thud. And that's when  she looses all her hope.. surrendering to the world of darkness.

~ To Be Continued ~

As promised.. here's your early update.
Don't forget to vote comment and share.
See you all soon in the next part.
Till then spread love , God bless.
Total _ words : 2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
120K 9.6K 74
Mahir -- you are mine only mine! Do you understand?? Bela -- i hate you mahir ji. I will never love you Mahir -- its ok im enough to love you.(smirks...
38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...