Healed

Od heluvsky

"I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga." Více

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 9

3.3K 76 2
Od heluvsky

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)

"Get up if you going." I rubbed on Moni as she laid in the bed with her eyes closed. She tapped her phone and read the time. 4:29 PM.

She grunted as she pulled herself up and rubbed her eyes. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, then grabbing 2 towels and 2 rags for us.

I went back into the room and into the closet and picked out a calm fit.

Moni had her own spot in my closet now, and we were working on clearing a drawer too. She pulled out her outfit and laid it beside mine.

We both went to the bathroom and got undressed. Of course Moni had to connect her phone to the speaker before getting in with me.

On The Way - Jhene Aiko

I can't wait 'til you come over
I'm not sober, so, you know
How it's 'bout to go
'Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk (Ayy)
I like to suck when I'm drunk (Ayy)
Come on, my baby, what's up?
I need you to hurry up
I can't wait, I can't wait
Pussy fairy's on the way

"Ooouuuahhhhh" She sung while giving me those eyes. This why she pregnant now.

I watched as the water ran down her body, she looked so damn good. I couldn't resist her, I ran my hands down her chest, feeling all over her curves.

I pulled her closer to me, before hesitating to kiss her. She folded first and started to suck on my bottom lip which made me rock hard. She broke away from the kiss before looking down at my johnson.

"We got to stop bae." She giggled. I smirked before turning away from her and lathering my rag up with soap. That's why you gon be in the back cold for giving me blue balls.

-

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

Liyahhh🤞🏽

we walking out the house.

alright, Dee otw to get me

k, i'll see you there pooh

Liyahhh🤞🏽 hearted "k, i'll see you there pooh"

I opened the passenger door and sat down in the car. Khi was eyeing his car before getting in. "Damn, I need to wash my car." He sighed before starting it up.

He pulled off quick asf from the house.

"We never really talked about the baby since you found out." He broke the silence.

"It's not a baby yet, and i don't even know what i'm gonna do. I haven't even told my mom yet, Khi."

"Chill, i'm not even trynna argue bae. I get that. But i don't want you to make a decision without me, ight?" He looked over at me with a sad face.

"I'm not my love, i'm just so scared.." I looked down and started biting my nails. He quickly pushed my hand away from my mouth.

"Don't do that, i know you scared but you got me. You know that. You got my mom even if yo dukes don't approve. There's always somebody in your corner." He reassured me.

"I hear you." I said nodding my head.

We pulled up at the same time as Dee n em. Damn everybody and they mama was in this bitch.

I got out the car as Lele ran to hug me.

"Heyyyy bitchhhh." Lele said hyping me up.

"Heyyy friendddd, I missed you sexy. We need to flick up right quick we look too mfkn good." I said sticking my tongue out.

We started taking pictures and soon the boys saw us and started flicking up too.

1,634 likes
kheumoniii  yk how i'm coming
khi.raxks 😍😍😍
aliyahwright_ bitch i said you bad👅
rrockstardee love u twin🩶

Liked by kheumoniii and 1,728 others
khi.raxks paving the way, they gon know who i am
kheumoniii you so fine daddy
leekgetyouwetter 🖤🤘🏾

4,917 likes
rrockstardee How she not gon tell her friends she really fuckin a ⭐️?
kheumoniii best🥹
ucancallme.fat trim🫵🏾❤️‍🔥

2,926 likes
aaliyahwright we all comin trimmm👅
kheumoniii fine shttt🫦
indyanodurk 😍😍😍😍

We walked up in the crib and Tank came around the corner with a bottle of Hennessy. Damn, they gon know sum up if i decline some LIQ

"Poppin folks." He said dappin everybody up. Me and Lele wandered off and went to go to the backyard to sit at the tables.

To my surprise, Indya was out there with 10. She mugged me as we walked past her.

"Tf." I mumbled before looking down at my phone.

Dee and nem came out a little after and was shocked before Dee started to spazz.

"Aww HELL NAH." He yelled.

Indya sat there shocked not thinking Dee would pop out to the function.

Khi looked at me confused before I pulled him to the side and told him what was going on. He then went up to 10. "Aye, i think y'all should dip osrs." Khi whispered to him. He ain't take that the right way.

"Hell you mean "dip?" He questioned before standing up.

"Don't try that shit with me..." Khi flashed his gun.

10 flashed his back. "You think i'm scared of you and this pussy ass nigga who crying over a bitch?!" 10 yelled.

POP POP POP

3 shots let off and people were screaming and running everywhere. We couldn't even fuckin eat dude.

Khi grabbed my arm and drug me to the car. I noticed Dee grabbed Lele. When I looked back, I saw 10 laying in a pool of blood. Damn.

Who shot 10?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

111K 4K 56
"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐦𝐞." 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧...
644K 21.5K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
301K 8.6K 31
✰"𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕕... 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕗"✰
220K 11.2K 28
"back from the dead lost in the head i need help".