Admirer โ€ขยฐ*Steve Harrington F...

By ali_licia0305

"You are as beautiful as a piece of artwork, I could stand here and admire you forever!" "Every person has an... More

ยฐPlaylistยฐ
โœจAdmirer Part 1 โœจ
โœจCast Part 1โœจ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
โœจAdmirer Part 2โœจ
โœจCast Part 2โœจ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

122 1 0
By ali_licia0305

✨CHAPTER 13✨

Hailey left Eleven to Mike, to help her get cleaned up a bit. Hailey kept her ears open, the van standing across the house was way too suspicious.

The walkie went off, but it wasn't clear, Hailey could only make out that it was Lucas shouting. "Dustin, get Mike. Now!" She orders her brother, trying to make out what he was saying.

Dustin makes his way to the bathroom just opening the door, interrupting Mike and Eleven. "Guys!" Dustin calls for their attention, catching his breath. "It’s Lucas, I think he’s in trouble." He tells them, still panting.

They came out the bathroom, going to where Hailey was still trying to figure out what Lucas was trying to tell them. "Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Dustin asks Mike, taking the thing from his sister's hand.

"Yeah." Mike says, confused.

"Mikey, what if he actually found it?" Hailey asks, making Mike realize what they were trying to say. Lucas was shouting indistinctly over the radio, Mike grabbed it from Dustin trying to hear what he was saying, but he had no luck either.

"What’s he saying?" Mike asks staring at Dustin in question.

"I don’t know, he’s way out of range." Dustin informs the Wheeler boy, Hailey was a worry ball, her leg kept on bouncing.

"...son of a bitch!" Was the only they were able to hear clearly. "Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We can’t understand you." Mike says into the radio.

Lucas shouting came over the radio once again only a few things being a bit clearer than others, but all of them heard "Mad hen" clearly.

“Mad hen. Does that mean anything to you? Like a code name or something?" Dustin asks the Wheeler boy, but Hailey didn't think that was what Lucas was trying to tell them.

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas says over the radio, finally sounding clear as day.

“Bad men.” Mike whispers, realization slowly fell on his face. Hailey looked up at him, knowing things were about to get real.

"Bad men!" Mike says a bit louder, the radio started making static noises, when Dustin gasps in shock. "Stay here." Mike tells Eleven, running upstairs, Dustin and Hailey hot on his heels. They looked out of one of the windows, to see the exact same van Hailey saw earlier still standing where it was earlier.

"What’s that guy doing?" Mike asks, staring at the van in suspicion. "You don’t think..." Dustin trailed off staring at the other two, Mike quickly ran to the kitchen where his mother was busy talking on the phone.

"Well, I know she and Steve have been spending some time together, so I thought maybe..."

"Mom!" Mike calls for her attention, but she only ignored her son. "Well, is he home? Maybe you could ask him?" Mrs Wheeler ask the person on the phone.

"Mom!"

"I’m sorry, can you just hold on please?" She asks, her attention turning to her son. Michael, I’m on the phone. I’ve told you a million times..." She got cut off while trying to lecture him. "Did you schedule any repairs?" Mike asks his mother, making the woman looking at him in confusion. "What?" She asks not understand what he was asking.

"Is there anyone supposed to come and do repairs on the house?" Mike asks again, a bit more understanding for his mother.

"I don’t understand. Is there something wrong..." She only got cut off once again. "No, Mom, nothing’s wrong in the house." Mike tells her, getting annoyed.

"Mike!" Dustin yells from the window.

"One second." Mike says loudly.

"Mike!" Hailey yells this time, watching more vans and cars, stopping infront of the house, she entered the kitchen a serious look on her face. "We need to leave...right now." Hailey states, her tone saying she wasn't kidding.

"Michael!" Mrs Wheeler says, Mike stopped in by the entrance of the kitchen turning back to her. "If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country." He tells her running down to the basement.

"What?" Mrs Wheeler mutters.

They exit the house through the basement, immediately getting on their bikes, stopping at driveway, the men that got out of the van's attention went to the children. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin yells, they drove their bikes as fast as they could, trying to get away. Hailey clearly heard the van's engines starting up, the tires screeching indicating they were on their tales, it made the children step on it even faster.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God." Dustin kept on saying in panic.

"Dustin! Dustin, do you copy?" Lucas asks over the radio, the signal has gotten a lot better, since they were able to hear him clearly. "Yeah, Lucas, they’re on us." Dustin informs him, taking a short cut had gave them time to get away, but Hailey knew they'll catch up to them at anytime.

"Where are you?" Lucas asks.

"Cornwallis." Dustin states.

"Meet me at Elm and Cherry!" Lucas tells him. "Copy. Elm and Cherry!" Dustin says loudly, informing the others of where they should be meeting up with Lucas.

"Okay."

Hailey led them through someone else's driveway to get there faster, but the van's finally caught up to them. "Shit!" Dustin cursed out, expecting his sister to scold him, but her only focus was for them to get away.

"This way, come on!" Mike states, taking the lead, he led them through two buildings, going straight through the park. Hailey started ringing her bicycle bell so that the children can step away and not get rode over with a bicycle.

"Out of the way!" Mike yells, also ringing his bell. "Out of the way!" Dustin yells out to, indicating with his arms that everyone should move out of the way.

The little shortcut took them straight to Elm and Cherry where Lucas just arrived at as well. "Lucas!" Hailey says in relief, seeing he had no injuries, she was able to take a deep breath and focus on getting away from the men chasing them.

"Where are they?" Lucas asks, looking behind them, but there was no sign of them. "I don’t know." Mike says. "I think we lost them." Dustin points out, but his words were barely could, when the sound of tires screeching came closer, and the vans in sight.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Hailey yells in panic, they immediately drove away, stepping on their peddles to go faster, the van's hot on their trail.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Dustin yells.

"Faster, faster!" Mike yells, peddling even faster. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Dustin kept on repeating in panic, their legs were starting to burn from all the peddling.

Dustin started yelling when a van appeared infront of them, trying to cage them in. Hailey had no idea what could be done as the van infront of them got closer to them.

The van sudden got hit with an invisible force, getting flipped over, it went flying over the children's heads, crashing infront of the other van's stopping them from following the children any further.

Hailey took the lead once again, taking them to the one place, people won't be looking for them, all of them was still a bit in shock with the van incident. After arriving at the junkyard Dustin wasn't able to hold in his shock or excitement any longer.

"Holy... holy shit! Did... did you see what she did to that van?" Dustin asks, Hailey threw her bike to the floor to check on Eleven, the poor girl must have been exhausted after flipping something so heavy.

"No, Dustin, we missed it." Mike says, staring at his friend. "I mean that was..." Dustin says, not caring about Mike's sarcastic remarks. "Awesome." Lucas states, finishing Dustin's sentence.

Eleven looked at Lucas shocked by what he said. "It was awesome." He says again looking at the girl, he  walked closer to her. "Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff... I was wrong. I’m sorry." Lucas tells her, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Hailey couldn't be prouder of the Sinclair boy, standing up, and admitting he was in the wrong.

"Friends... friends don’t lie. I’m sorry, too." Eleven says.

"Me, too." Mike says, holding his hand out for Lucas to shake. Lucas got up, taking Mike's hand shaking it.

Hailey wiped Eleven's nose, where the blood was, before it could get the chance to dry, she stood up to her feet, her attention on the boys.

"I hope you guys know I'm the one that's gonna end up in more trouble than any of you, so please don't make me regret helping you guys getting away from people that could end up killing us if they do find us. Your all like little brothers to me, and Eleven like my own little sister, which means I'd put myself in danger for any of you. So let's start planning, to save Will and to find a way to get rid of the Demogorgon." Hailey says, she had no time to breath as she got tackled in a hug by the children.

*°Unedited°*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.1K 31
โ˜„๏ธŽ โ‹†ยทหš โ‹† *. โ‡’ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” When Dustin was eleven years old his sister walked out on him, stealing his dad with her...
4.6K 152 31
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš "๐‘ฐ, ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’†ฬ๐’—๐’†." in which, geneviรฉve harrington has a thing for her best friend, but the feelings only grow while fight...
1.3M 26.6K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4
26.9K 429 30
(please understand that this is not edited and is my first book that I wrote a long time ago) Y/n Henderson is Dustin's older sister (adopted sister)...