Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Death.

191 48 124
By Romantic_Fanatics

The time passed in jiff and the finals were over. It was the day of their last exam . In this whole period of time, Mihir or any other student didn't heard anything of Shravani. It seemed as if she just vanished. Some even doubted if she gave her exam or not . Tanya was happy that she was out of her life but Mihir. He seemed neither happy nor sad.

In Sehgal Mansion.

Few boxes were kept outside the mansion. The whole family stood looking at Shravani who was gathering her stuffs in the small pink box. The stuffs which weren't any random stuffs but precious gifts which were close to her heart .

She picked the barbie key chain, the flower handkerchief, her ghungroo, their family photo frame, when she was going to pick the frame where she has her happy picture with her cousins, Ayush and Ruhi stopped her immediately and started shaking their head telling her not to leave .

She gave a sad smile as her eyes were already filled with tears, she kept the frame in the box when Ayush again took it and kept it back on the table. She took it back and kept it in the box, turning towards him she threw her arms around his neck as he cried in her arms and so did she. She backed off keeping a stone in her heart. And picking the box she turned to her whole family.

Bela: Jana jaruri hai kya beta?

Shravani: han mumma. Yehi sahi hai.

Vish: 2 din wait kar le beta. Mahir ne v same baat kahi hai.

Shravani: dadda se main baat kar lungi app tension mat lo.

And with that said she walked out of the room followed by evryone. Keeping the last box on the truck she asked the driver to leave. She then turned towards her family who stood staring at her.

Shravani: I'll miss you guys.

She whispered looking at all of them. Bela caressed her head pecking her forehead. She smiled hugging her for the last time and got inside the cab . The cab started moving away from the mansion. From the rare view mirror she could see her whole family waving her a goodbye. She did the same smiling tearfully.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

She forcefully averted her gaze from her family turning her back to them. Her body leaned back as she texted her head on back of the seat. Fresh tears were replacing the old one as she closed her eyes and went back to the first time she met him.

Pehli baar mile to
Dhadka tha dil mera
Aankhon ne teri tha
Chupke se kuch kaha

He was crazy; she thought. She was his love at first sight was what he told.
Her heart thumped loudly against her chest but how stubborn she was , we knew the rest.

Pehli baar mile to
Dhadka tha dil mera
Aankhon ne teri tha
Chupke se kuch kaha

His proposal left her shocked and amazed.
Little did he knew that her feelings were just like him but she remained unfazed.

Nazron ko mil gayi thi nayi
Manzilein jo dhadkano tak ja mili

Just like him staring at her she would secretly  stare too. In the facade of her irritation and rejection for him, remained hidden her care too.

Mera pehla pehla pyaar
Tu hi to hai yaar
Mera pehla pehla pyaar
Tu hi to hai yaar

A smile took place on her lips as she realised he succeeded in taming her heart. 
Their lives must have taken different paths, but their hearts were never going to be apart.

Mera pehla pehla pyaar
Tu hi to hai yaar
Mera pehla pehla pyaar
Tu hi to hai yaar

Me As Someone's First Love was her dream.
But see the irony, the lovestory she dreamt was actually happening, just the role were switched, it seemed.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

She opened her eyes and sat there limp. Refusing to wipe off her face that were tear strained and still the tears were flowing like a waterfall. Her eyes landed on the wallpaper of her phone. It was their picture together. They looked so happy. She looked so happy. But now, evrything was changed. Neither he was with her nor she was happy anymore.

Ghum ho gaya yun chain mera
Jaise hota hawa mein dhuan
Haan kal tak to tha jo paas mere
Kyun pal bhar mein hi kho gaya

She stared out of the window thinking about  destiny 's game.
He left taking her peace, after all he was the one with whom it came.
He was her evrything, which she lost.
Never in her life did she thought, she'll have to pay such a cost.

Rab se yahi main maangu duaa
Koi tere kareeb na mere siwa
Ek tu hi to hai bas mera

She was a firm beleiver of God. And she prayed at last. Asking for just one thing; to make evrything back to how it was in the past.

The cab came to an hault and picking the luggage she walked inside the airport. After all the formalities were done she placed her luggage aside and decided to give her adeus to the last but not the least person of her family.

Shravani dialled Mahir who picked the call after some rings.

Mahir: yes princess?

Shravani: dadda! I'm leaving.

Mahir: leaving? What do you mean by leaving? I told you right to wait for some days then why are you leaving now? Kaha ho tum abhi?

Shravani: dadda main aur yaha nahi ruk sakti. I have to leave. 10 min me meri flight hai. I'll call you once I reach.

Mahir: Shravani for god's sakes don't be a fool. Ruk jao.. main abhi aa raha hu.

Shravani: I'm sorry dadda. I can't. Bye .

She whispered while Mahir tried to stop her but the call was cut.

Mahir: Shravani no listen to me . You're in danger damnit. Shit.

He cursed throwing evrything kept on  table on the floor. He took a breath trying to stable himself before dialling a number and walking out of the office hastily.

Here Shravani left a sigh. She kept the phone back in her bag after switching it to airplane mode. She started heading back to her place when she accidentally collided with someone and the drink that person was holding fell straight on her drenching her dress.

Person: I'm really sorry.

Without even showing the face that person left leaving Shravani confused.

Shravani: now I've to go for washroom.  Great!

She sighed and looked at the big clock hanging above. There was still some minutes for her boarding hence she decided to go to the washroom. She hurriedly went to the place and got her dress cleaned. Washing her hand she turned and started coming back. Just when she was about to step out of the washroom something hard hit her head, darkness surrounded her vision and she fell on the floor unconscious.

An hour later in a dark room.

A jug of water was thrown in someone's face. The only small bulb hanging above the person litted and the face was revealed to be of Shravani 's. Slowly she started openning her eyes with much difficulty, when her eyes were partially open she could see two men in black standing there talking to eachother. It took her a minute to get her clear vision and once she did she looked at the mens and was shocked to find them familiar.

They were the same people who kidnapped her earlier.  Before she could think something else the single door of the room opened and two more men in suit walked inside. She couldn't recognise them but looking at their attires, it was clear that they weren't some random goons. They were probably the head boss under whom these goons were working.

Person: oh little princess is awake.

One of them said smiling sweetly at her. A sweet fake smile.

Person 2: you guys can leave .

The earlier 2 men nodded and left the room closing the door .

Person: you must be wondering who are we?

He asked with a knowing smile while she chose to remain silent as she stared at them somewhere scared too.

Person 2: don't worry little one. All your doubts will be cleared in some time.

He said and turned towards the other men.

Person 2: woh log ate he honge. Bas kuch waqt ka intejar fir iska kaam khatam.

He said eyeing at Shravani who shifted back feeling uneasy.

Person: have patience brother. Tu itna pagal hua para hai isey marne ke liye.

Person 2: bilkul. Itne salo ki dushmani hai. Nafrat v utni he gehri hogi. Aur is baar toh puri tarah se khel khatam hoga.

He then turns to her and smiles wickedly.

Person 2: tsk tsk tsk.. what a pitiful sight! Are you liking the hospitality here princess? Oh wait. Let me rephrase it. Are you liking the hospitality here bubbie? This is what your mother dearest calls you right princess?

Her heart thuds! The mention of her mother brought multiple thoughts to her head. This wasn't possible right? He can't be him.

They were friends. They were family. Was it really possible?

Her thoughts interrupted by the sound of heels clicking and she looked up at another figure entering. Her heels come in the light followed by her face.

Girl: of course uncle. She loves it. Afterall iski jaisi ladkiya asi jagah he toh belong karti hai right.

Hearing her voice, it clicked in Shravani 's mind. It was her. Her biggest enemy. The one she hates with her evrything. She knew she was a witch but the question was would she stoop to such a level?  again?

Okay! Not like she haven't done it before.

She crouches down to her level coming into view. Grabbing her jaw leaving a bruise making her feel disgusted.

Girl: aww. Does it hurt Shravu?

She laughs at her own joke tightening her grip worsening the earlier bruise .

Person: Tanya. Leave her. It's not our right to harm her.

The girl had to be Tanya. After all she was her biggest enemy. She turned back frowning .

Tanya: but dad !

She tried to convince him with her pout but nothing was really working.

Person: it's his (pointing at the other men) and his family 's right.

Dejected she got up throwing a dirty glare at Shravani who moved back again feeling her jaw paining like hell.

Person 2: it's time to send you where you belong my dear Shravani. It's time for you to say goodbye to this world. Mujhe sukoon chahiye aur mere sukoon ke liye tumhara marna jaruri hai.

Shravani shakes her head in no. Making his smirk to only widen. He takes out a gun while she gulps when she sees him pulling up the lock of the gun.

When suddenly he chuckles.

Person 2: but wait. Not that easily. You haven't met my other partner who's going to kill you with me . Have you?

He asked and her heart thumped loudly.

Person 2: son?

He speaks and the door suddenly opens. To make a silhoutte enter. His footsteps slow yet steady leaving the hitting sound of his shoes to echo in the room.

Breathing heavily, Shravani furrows her brows to recognise who this person was. And before she could see him, she hears his voice that made the little bit of sanity she had lose away.

Voice: hello my love! Missed me?

Too shocked to react , she blinked her tears away. But that face. It couldn't be a hallucination. It couldn't be a dream. It was truly him.  The man she loved more than herself. Her first love.

The man she wanted to hold for her whole life to live the life, to travel the world, to dance while he would sing for her, to fight every battle of their life.

The man she wanted beside her to convince her father for their relationship.

The man who left her because she couldn't make him believe that he actually was her priority.

The man she gave her evrything.

Was the one who wanted to kill her?

Mihir?
.
.
.
.

Person: Tanya why don't you just go out for a while till I, Mihir and Ritik get done with this?

Tanya: what? No! Dad please. Mujhe is ladki ko marte huye dekhna hai. I can't wait to see this bitch die.

Her father was going to deny when Ritik looked at him saying.

Ritik: it's ok Vyom. Let her enjoy the movie.

So it was Vyom and Ritik. Who was behind all the chaos all these while.

Ritik: ahh my boy! Come. And see who we finally have here.

Ritik smirks and Mihir moves closer coming to light. Making those chocolate brown orbs to land on those teary jet black ones . Which were loosing her hope in humanity and in love altogether.

First, her parent's bestfriends, then one of her college mates and now Mihir.

How could she be so blind?

Was it all a facade?  What her uncles and Tanya did was still digestible but Mihir?

Can her heart lie to her?

There has to be something. Anything.

This can't be true.

Vyom: oh my poor baby. Tumhe lagta hai tum jaisi ladki ke pyar me koi par sakta hai? However, manna parega Mihir. You're a pro charmer. Even after you rejected her, she is still madly in love with you huh.

Mihir's eyes didn't leave her. He walked closer and crouched down to her level. Shravani clenched her already tied wrist . She desperately wanted to ask him just one thing.

Why did he had to hate her so much? Just because she wanted some time to mend evrything; he got all mad on her? So much that now he wanted to kill her?

Mihir: trust me dad. It wasn't much of an effort. I knew she was always into me. It was just that she thought she's a curse and she didn't wanted to harm me. But you know I was consistent to make her mine. And I did but she just had to listen to her father . Usey unhe choose karna tha so I had to leave her. Already I was mad on her because of what she and her family did to you and  Dadu . But then usne apne papa ko choose karke mujhe aur chot pohchayi. Aur ab itna sab kuch karne ke baad main usey ase he kaise jane de sakta hu!?

A tear escapes her eyes. She stares blankly at him as her body goes cold. The three  standing behind chuckles as they come forward. Enjoying this like an entertainment show.

Ritik: what a pity.  Let's get to business now.

He says coming forward and stands looking deep into her eyes.

Ritik: your grandfather destroyed my father and his entire business. Unke karan meri aur meri puri family ko suffer karna para tha. I promised him to take revenge. And hence I entered your parents life. My target was to destroy  Mr. Sharma. Aur usko khatam karne ka rasta sirf ek tha. Tumhari mom, Bela ko khatam karna. Koshish ki thi par nakamyab rahe. Tumhari mom ko bachane ke chakkar me tumhare dad ne v mujhse dushmani more li. Huh! Mahir. Accha ladka tha. Khamkha mere hit list me aa gaya. Pehli baazi unsuccessful thi. Par you know bitte waqt ke sath sath mere andar ki nafrat barti gayi, Sharma's aur Sehgal's ko khatam karna became my obsession. And finally came the right time when I made that fake accident happen aur Bela ko main yaha se le gaya. Tumhare grandparents ka plane crash nahi hua tha, it was a planned accident jo maine karaya tha, the best thing was keeping Bela captive for so many years, uff.. maja he aa gaya tha usey tadapte huye dekh. Roj woh ghut ghut ke thora aur marti thi aur mere dil ko tasalli milti thi. Kuch saal baad pata chala Bela ki beti bilkul uske jaisi hai. Well that time too I didn't thought ki tum kabhi iss nafrat ki kahani me shamil hogi. But then tumne ek din achanak apni entry li with my son aur Bela mere hath se nikal gayi.

Shravani sat there hearing him blankly while Mihir's eyes remained fixed on her.

Vyom: bohot gussa aya tha uss din tumpe aur Mihir pe. Ritik ne toh thaan he lia tha that enough of torturing Bela now. These enemity will run in generations now. Ab tumhari bari hogi to pay for your family's deeds. We decided that now you'll pay back by giving your life.

Tanya: dushman toh tum meri pehle se he thi. Aur jab pata laga that this enemity has been running since our parent's time , I knew that I'll have to break you and kill you. And I did. I broke you by taking Mihir from you and now you're going to be killed. Haah! I can't wait to see that.

Ritik: say goodbye to your ex girlfriend. We don't have much time left.

Loading his gun Ritik looked bored rubbing his forehead with the guns nuzzle. Turning around to pace the room.

While Shravani 's eyes shift from Ritik to Mihir.
Her hope dying seeing those cold brown eyes.

Moving his fingers closer to place at the flick behind her ear. He sees her tremble under his touch, moving back. Her petite body shivering as more tears leave her eyes.

But his orbs? They remain cold . Emotionless. As if she never mattered to him.
He was blind to her pains, to her sufferings.

Breathing heavily, he trails his fingers lower to caress her cheek. His eyes narrowing at the bruise on her jaw and that dried blood on the corner of her lips and ears which happened when she was thrown on the floor harshly by goons and later Tanya .

And she saw something flash in his eyes.

Even if it was just for a mere second. She saw it. He was angry.

Mihir: only if you were clear with your priorities. Agr uss din tum mujhe chunti toh sayed ajj yeh sab tumhe sehna na parta. Look where your stupidity brought you.

She closed her eyes not wanting to see his face and belive his words. She knew she was going to die today. If she dies then she'll be happy dieing with the happy memories of him loving her.

But he has totally other opposite thoughts. He wanted her to look into his eyes when he speaks.  A gasp leaves her lips when he holds her from the back of her neck making her come to his eye level.

Mihir: open your fucking eyes .. look at me when I speak to you.

His hands fell on her the corner of her lips in a moment touching her lips as well as she hisses with pain. His touch lingering, and she feels them for one last time.

He couldn't help but notice. His eyes fixed on her lips. Taking in their each and every movement.

What he did next takes her by surprise. He caresses her lips softly as if trying to comfort her. He picks a water bottle from side and hands it over to her after opening her hands. Tanya looks at him surprised while the other two men had their  back facing them.

Shravani looks away completely denying it. He again forwards it while she chose to ignore him.

Mihir: fucking stubborn. Like always.

He says and her head snaps to his direction. Ritik turns back looking at the two confused.

Ritik: what happened?

Mihir: nothing dad. Just dadda's princess expecting some royal treatment. She and her nakhras you know.

He said giving an irritated look.

Ritik: whatever. Let's finish this now.

Moving towards her, Ritik points the gun at Shravani who continues to stare down at Mihir.

She wanted to die seeing the face she loved more than herself.

She wanted to remember the eyes that she has fallen for once which gave her betrayals.

She wanted to show him her love even when she takes her last breaths.

Moving up the lock. A tick is heard and Shravani's heart beats rapidly in her chest as her breaths became heavy and already teary eyes becomes more teary.

This was it.

She was going to die.

Ritik: good bye princess. Hope you meet your grandparents in heaven.

He says smirking along with Tanya and Vyom who starts the countdown.

Vyom: 3

Tanya: 2

Shravani looks deep into his eyes  as she surrenders to the situation and waits for the bullet to hit her

Ritik: and 1.

With that said her body flinches.
.
.
.
.
But . Nothing. The bullet never came and nor did her eyes leave Mihir's brown ones.
Her eyes trail lower to find the cause of the disruption and looking at it her mind almost froze.

Mihir's hand was placed on the piston as he stopped Ritik.
She thought may be .. just may be her love didn't lose. Her heart didn't lose. But her entire body shuddered when he spoke the next words.

Mihir: let me do the honour.

Ritik smiled proudly at his son.

Ritik: of course. Here.

He hands over the gun to Mihir and Shravani couldn't do it anymore. She was losing her sanity.

Her first love had broken her completely. If her life was what will give him the ultimatum, that she has loved him with everything and he has always been her priority then be it.

He can take it.

It is the cost she'll pay. To not choose him over her father. To love the wrong person.

With a broken heart, broken soul and trembling body, she looks at him  giving him a small smile with teary eyes. Whispering the truth with stuttering words and broken insides.

Shravani: why Mihir? Why did you do this to me?

His grip on the piston tightens as his jaw hardens. Yet he doesn't lower his gun. Looking at her in coldness as she completes.

Shravani: jab ki maine tumse hamesha pyaar kia. Sirf aur sirf  pyaar..

A lone tear leaves her eyes and next the sound of clicking sound was heard and her eyes shut immediately as she waits to embrace her death..

~ To Be Continued ~

How was the song and scene description? That poetry is a part of my heart. I don't know how I did it , but it's going to remain special for this story!❤️
This song is the theme song of ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE 2. Just like Pehla Pehla pyaar (from Kabeer Singh, was in the first season)

Anyways.

What are your thoughts about the update?
Do let me know!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
See you all soon !
  💟Love love💟
Total _ words : 3850

Also, this was the picture Shravani had in her wallpaper:

How adorable, beutiful and happy they look together right! I don't know when are we going to see them like this again!🥺❤️ I hope that time comes soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 7.9K 46
"I can't love her, it's impossible to do so. My heart is with divya.... my heart beats in her name" Mahir said "He's a pervert, cheater, idiot. He tr...
58K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
36K 3.6K 36
Cover credits: @crazy_fari Mahir and Bela are in love since childhood. They loved each other so deeply. All went so nice but the fate has something d...